The Freshman Ch. 05

Story Info
The well-hung freshman shares the wealth.
1.8k words
4.46
112.7k
50

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iman2
iman2
180 Followers

As always, the more comments I get, the faster the next chapter comes! Thanks for your support!

*****

Mollie had always been the object of at least a small amount of jealousy from her three best friends. She was, after all, the college's senior heartthrob, with an unbelievable body and a tender personality. However, that jealousy was nothing compared to what Mollie's friends were now experiencing. It was the deepest envy they had ever felt, born from their experience one week ago in the women's locker room after volleyball practice. There, they had witnessed Mollie's boyfriend and begun to worship the well-hung freshman the same way Mollie had.

The girls hadn't spoken to Mollie all about that day. Some nights though, Abby, Shannon, and Alex would sneak into each other's rooms to talk to each other. In whispers they would remember the shock they felt upon seeing Chad's massive cock for the first time; the way Shannon had pressed the dick in between her huge breasts; the way Chad had filled up Alex's little mouth and slapped Abby's huge ass. Often on these nights, the girls would begin to touch their soaking pussies as they talked of Chad. Abby would produce her huge black dildo and the girls would push it in and out of each other. Of course, the dildo wasn't quite as large as Chad's thick white cock. Alex was the only one with a steady boyfriend at the time; they had had sex only one time since the encounter with Chad. Her boyfriend simply wasn't enough to satisfy her anymore.

Seeing her friends worship Chad's huge cock had made Mollie even more infatuated with her boyfriend. She felt incredibly lucky to be the only girl on campus feeling the massive penis inside her pussy. So Mollie did everything she could to keep Chad happy: wearing any outfit he wanted whenever he wanted, sucking his cock several times a day, doing his homework and his laundry, and anything else he wanted. In return, Chad mostly treated Mollie with civility, though he still spoke very little other than to give her commands. And every night, Mollie felt Chad's massive pole pounding her wet pussy and filling up every inch of her. She orgasmed time after time, night after night. Sometimes, Chad would come deep inside Mollie, but more often he preferred to plaster her face and hair with his thick white semen.

On Saturday night after midnight, about a week after the encounter in the locker room, Chad crept out of bed while Mollie lay sleeping. Silently, he grabbed Mollie's keys off of the dresser and slid out of the room. He walked the short distance off campus to Mollie's house and unlocked her front door. Stepping inside, he saw the TV on and walked into the living room. Alex was alone on the couch. She looked up, expecting to see Mollie, and gasped when she saw Chad's tall, muscular figure.

"Chad! Oh my god!" she choked. She was wearing a nightshirt and a tiny pair of shorts, with glasses that magnified her already-large brown eyes. Chad said nothing but continued to look at her. Alex stood up and slowly approached him, stopping when she was almost touching him and gazing up into his eyes. The tiny Alex barely reached Chad's chest.

"I've been thinking about you so much," Alex whispered. Without taking her eyes off of Chad's face, she massaged Chad's crotch with her tiny hands and could feel his cock stiffen.

"Are you going to let me suck your massive dick again, Daddy?" asked Alex quietly. Chad groaned and closed his eyes as Alex began to undo his pants. He took a deep breath and put his hand on Alex's.

"No," he said. Alex's big eyes looked up at Chad pleadingly.

"Please..." she said. But Chad was already turning around and climbing the stairs to the house's second floor.

At the top of the stairs, he paused at Mollie's bedroom door; he had been inside once or twice but never stayed overnight. Continuing down the hallway, he stopped at the next bedroom and opened it quietly. For a moment, he watched the girl sleep. Then, he coughed loudly.

Abby started and sat up. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she recognized Chad, she gasped just as Alex had. Without speaking, she turned on the lamp on her bedside table and climbed out of bed. Abby wore nothing but a small black thong on her voluptuous body. Her D-cup breasts swayed as she walked to Chad and sunk to her knees. Abby slowly unbuttoned Chad's jeans and pulled down. Abby lovingly massaged the bulge in Chad's boxer briefs. He was still hard from his encounter downstairs with Alex. Abby took a deep breath and pulled down the boxers, revealing the huge, pulsing cock.

"God. You are such a fucking stud," muttered Abby. "Your cock is bigger than my fucking arm."

"Do you like it?" asked Chad.

"Oh god yes..." moaned Abby. "There's nothing I want more than this big, thick, cock deep inside me. I've never seen a dick half the length or girth of this fucking monster. I haven't stopped thinking about this huge cock since last week."

"Good girl," said Chad, as Abby took the heavy member into her hands and jammed as much as she could into her mouth. Even with seven inches or so down her throat, Abby had more than enough shaft to massage with both hands. Her eyes watered as Chad grabbed her shoulders and began to slowly thrust his huge cock in and out of Abby's mouth. Saliva and precum dripped all over Abby's large beasts. Abby gagged on the massive cock but gamely continued sucking, her mouth stretched to its capacity around the thick penis.

As the curvy slut slobbered on his cock, Chad looked up and noticed that the bedroom door was ajar. Peering inside was Alex, her mouth hanging open as she watched her friend work on Chad's huge knob. Smiling, Chad refocused on Abby. He pulled the cock from Abby's mouth and let her catch her breath. He took her hand and helped her to her feet. Bringing Abby over to her bed, Chad had her get on all fours on the mattress. Abby's round white ass looked incredibly huge and Chad was stunned for a second as he looked at it. He raised his large hand and gave the phat white butt a powerful slap, causing it to ripple and jiggle. The black thong looked so small on the massive butt. Grunting, he continued worshipping the huge butt for many minutes: grabbing handfuls of the soft ass, spanking it hard, and watching it bounce and shake. Then Chad grabbed the thong and ripped it off Abby.

Chad knelt down so that he was eye level with Abby's big butt. He placed his face in between her legs and let his face get swallowed by the huge ass. Sticking out his tongue, Chad could taste the juices from Abby's soaking pussy. He flicked his tongue and massaged Abby's swollen clit repeatedly while listening to her loud moans. However, it was a gasp from behind Chad that made him turn.

Alex was still in the doorway, wearing only a bra and rubbing her clit as she watched Chad lick her friend Abby's pussy. But the gasp Chad heard came from the other girl in doorway: Mollie. She stood there, wearing an oversized shirt and her panties; clearly she had walked over once she realized Chad had left bed. Mollie looked into Chad's eyes pleadingly. Silently, she begged him to leave the other girls and come back to her. Still looking at her, Chad hefted his huge cock in his hand and plunged it inside Abby's pussy. She screamed as the huge cock split her in half.

"Oh my fucking god!" yelled Abby. "Your cock is so fucking massive! Fill me up with that fucking horse cock!" Chad grabbed Abby's hips and fucked her harder and harder. He looked back and saw Mollie watching sadly as the huge dick penetrated one of her classmates for the first time. Alex had been joined by Shannon in the doorway. Both were touching themselves and Shannon's free hand was massaging her huge boobs. Chad continued to plow Abby's pussy as the other girls watched. After a few minutes, Chad looked up and saw Mollie next to him. She had shed her nightshirt and was wearing only a pair of lace pink panties.

"Do you like my boyfriend's big cock inside you?" Mollie asked Abby quietly.

"His big cock feels so fucking good..." moaned Abby, and she shuddered as another orgasm ripped through her.

Mollie turned to Chad.

"If you're going to fuck my friend, you may as well fuck her right." And she grabbed Chad's cock with her hand and pressed it against Abby's asshole. The head of the cock seemed impossibly large next to the tiny asshole.

"Oh my god, no!" screamed Abby. "Mollie, stop! It won't fit, it's way too big!" But Mollie continued to push the massive appendage until it began to gradually sink into the tight butthole. Abby was screeching. Alex and Shannon had gotten closer in order to see their friend's ass get destroyed. Only a couple inches of the huge cock had entered Abby. Even Mollie had never had Chad's dick inside her big ass. It was incredible that Abby could fit it inside her, and as Chad continued to fuck her from behind, more and more of the long shaft entered the round butt.

"Fuck my fat ass!" yelled Abby. "Fill my asshole with your huge fucking cock!" And fill it Chad did, spanking the massive cheeks every so often as he pounded the curvy slut.

"I'm going to come!" grunted Chad. "I'm going to come in this phat ass!" Groaning, and still grabbing Abby's wide hips, Chad pumped his semen into her gaping asshole. When he finished, the three other girls pounced on Abby and began slurping up the milky white cum. Abby just lay on the bed moaning. It would be weeks before she could walk without a limp.

Mollie was still Chad's main girl. But it was no clear that no pussy was off-limits. Chad could have any girl he wanted, when he wanted, and everyone knew it. For a while, though, the only girls Chad wanted were Abby and Mollie. The three of them spent almost every night together for the next week. Abby helped Mollie fit Chad inside Mollie's asshole for the first time. Abby discovered how much she enjoyed Mollie's big ass sitting on her face while Chad's big cock filled her pussy. And of course both girls spent hour after hour worshipping the long, thick cock on the freshman.

iman2
iman2
180 Followers