The Freshman Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Suzanne was becoming aroused as well. After having studied and photographed her model in minute detail over the past three days, she was passionately attracted to her. She stood up and pulled off her shirt. She embraced Cecilia, gently rubbing their breasts together. She took Cecilia's head in her hands and fervently kissed her as she pulled against the ropes.

Now that she was aroused herself, Suzanne wanted to feel Cecilia's hands on her body. She reached up and struggled with the rope, finally managing to free her captive's hands. Cecilia embraced Suzanne and desperately kissed her neck. She pushed her friend against the cement pillar, licked her breasts, and then cupped her breasts in her hands while she sought out Suzanne's mouth with her own.

With a single movement Cecilia jerked Suzanne's skirt to her ankles. For some reason she was thrilled to see that her friend was not wearing underwear. Suzanne's pale skin and voluptuous thighs beckoned. She ran her hand between her friend's thick legs, relishing the feel of the soft warm flesh. Her hand paused over her friend's vulva, her fingers buried in her soft pubic hair. She paused to study Suzanne's aroused, but very nervous expression.

"We gotta get upstairs...We can't be doing this in the basement."

Naked, the two women scrambled up two flights of stairs. They stopped right outside the RA's room when Cecilia pinned Suzanne to the wall and began passionately kissing her. She explored her friend's body with her free hand and once again buried her face in her neck.

Although in stature she was by far the smaller of the two women, it was Cecilia who took control of their love-making. She pushed Suzanne onto the bed and quickly plunged her face between her legs. She was determined to make Suzanne climax, after which she would expect Suzanne to return the favor.

Cecilia took much longer to get an orgasm out of Suzanne than she had anticipated. She knew what she liked for herself and how to get Jason to satisfy her, but this was the first time in her life she had ever been with another woman. She was inexperienced, and on top of everything else her lover was extremely nervous. However, finally she did find the right combination of teasing, licking, biting, and kissing to get the coveted wetness and some high pitched gasps from her companion.

Once Suzanne climaxed Cecilia climbed on top and pinned her hands to the mattress. Cecilia forced her lover to taste the juices of her own arousal as she pushed her tongue into past her teeth and deep into her mouth. With mounting concern Suzanne realized that her friend's sexual arousal had completely taken control of her and that she seemed not to be thinking straight.

Cecilia moved over Suzanne's body, kissing and grabbing her thighs and breasts, running her hands over her stomach and returning to kissing her clitoris. The photographer was becoming more and more frightened as her sex-starved partner continued to dominate her with her unspoken demands.

Finally Suzanne tried to regain control of the love-making by pushing Cecilia on her back and slipping her face between the Dominican's legs. Seeing and touching her friend's dark vagina and freshly-shaven crotch re-lit Suzanne's own arousal, but more than anything else she wanted to make Cecilia climax and then try to get her to calm down. She knew that some of her experience performing oral sex on her boyfriends could be applied to her session with Cecilia. Very slowly and sensuously she began kissing and licking the most intimate parts of her companion.

Cecilia climaxed immediately. She moaned quite loudly and moved desperately on the bed, saturating the sheets with her sweat. Then she quieted down and Suzanne thought she was finished. She lifted her head, only to have Cecilia grab her hair and jerk her face back down.

"Más...quiero más...quiero más..."

Suzanne's heart was pounding and she was more afraid than ever. Her friend was so out of control that she even had forgotten which language she needed to speak. Still, she felt that she owed it to Cecilia to satisfy her, so once again she explored the dark flesh surrounding her clitoris with her fingertips and tongue. Suzanne was becoming tired from all of her efforts and wondered how on earth Cecilia could be so demanding and not be worn out. Had she known about Jason's nightly duty in the RA's room, she would have understood that, when it came to being sexually satisfied, her friend had become quite spoiled.

Finally Cecilia climaxed enough to let her companion know that she was satisfied. The muscles in Suzanne's face were stiff and her entire mouth was sore from her efforts. The rest of her body was quite tired as well, partly from the strange orgasm she had enjoyed, but mostly from the extended effort to fulfill her friend's insatiable demand for sexual fulfillment.

The spell lifted. Cecilia sat up on the bed with a bewildered expression, as though she had just woken up from a very strange dream. She glanced over at her naked friend to verify that, yes indeed she had just had sex with Suzanne. She had no idea what to say or how to react.

For a long time the two women sat quietly, each trying to think of something to say to the other. They both would remember the incident as one of the most bizarre events in their lives, given that neither Cecilia nor Suzanne was gay. How on earth could the two women, each of whom considered the other a close friend, have ended up doing such a thing as making love?

At first they both faced guilt over what had just happened. Cecilia's guilt was obvious enough: she had cheated on Jason by seducing her friend. Suzanne felt just as bad, because she betrayed ethics of her profession by having sex with a model. The women's self-confidence was shaken by the realization that their physical urges were quite capable of overwhelming their personal beliefs. That was especially true for Cecilia. She had just learned that she literally could not control herself if she was aroused.

Suzanne sat back and looked at her friend. She was a very open-minded person, so the thought of having had sex with Cecilia did not bother her as much as the way it had happened. She blamed herself for having seduced Cecilia to make the photo shoot successful, pushing her for three days to explore her sexual urges and document them on film. There was no question that she was exploiting her subject's emotions, but she had no choice if she wanted to make pictures with any artistic merit. She saw the fierce arousal as it took control of Cecilia's soul, but pushed ahead because she was focused on getting the pictures she wanted. Finally, after three days, her friend snapped. Well, now Suzanne had the pictures, but they might well have cost her a friendship.

Cecilia was absolutely scared. She was terrified of her seemingly uncontrollable urges. She realized she was going nuts without Jason. All she could think about was her desperate need for sex. It had gotten so bad that she practically assaulted her closest female friend. She wondered how on earth the friendship could survive such a bizarre afternoon.

Finally it was Suzanne who broke the silence.

"Are you OK?"

"I...I don't know...I don't know if I'm OK. To be honest, what just happened...it kinda scared me."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"Oh yeah, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot. But it wasn't...I mean...I ain't that way, or...I didn't think I was that way. But I don't know, with Jason gone, it's like I'm not the same person, I mean, all I'm thinkin' about now is sex. Without Jason...all I can think about is sex."

Suzanne saw the last comment as a chance to move beyond the sexual encounter and perhaps get Cecilia to open up a bit more about her own life. She realized that her friend's defenses were down and that she might be willing to share some details about her life and about her relationship with Jason in particular. So, for the next couple of hours she got Cecilia talk about how she saw Jason as a partner and why she treated him the way she did, what concerns she had for his future. She moved to talking about her own life and her efforts to take full advantage of the scholarship to make her final escape from the world in which she grew up. When Cecilia talked about Jason's father, Suzanne reflected that Mr. Schmidt seemed very similar in personality to her own father.

Suzanne talked shared some details about her own life, and her frustration over her persistently bad luck with boyfriends. She always seemed to attract guys who were looking for someone to support them, constantly drawing weak individuals who couldn't fend for themselves. Cecilia pointed out that Suzanne always dated guys within the art department, and perhaps that was her problem. Suzanne pondered that thought, but it seemed, as was the case in the relationship with her father, she lacked the imagination to really change how she approached choosing potential partners. She couldn't picture dating someone without an artistic background.

The conversation then shifted back to Cecilia's deepest fear, losing control over her own life. She haltingly talked about her early relationship with Vicente, telling Suzanne the full story, only leaving out the detail about the abortion. She then moved forward, explaining why she was so angry with herself.

"I keep tellin' myself that I ain't never gonna let no one take over my life again, not after Vicente kept hittin' me in the face. But then, how can I even think about that when I ain't even got control over my own body? It's like, there's somethin' inside me that I can't control, and it really scares me. What...happened a couple of minutes ago...wasn't the first time, you know...when I wasn't thinking about what I was doin'. It's happened before. I hate that part of me, 'cause I know it's gonna fuck up my life someday."

"Look. You can't be so hard on yourself. I was in on it too, just as much as you were. I didn't exactly push you away, you know. As I said, things just happen, and you learn from them. Anyhow, at least now you know yourself a bit better."

Cecilia did not respond, so Suzanne continued: "Maybe, if you...like...if you, as you say, lose control over yourself...don't you think it was better that it happened with me, instead of someone else? Would you really have wanted to be stressed out about having had sex with someone you couldn't trust, and then be wondering how it was going to come back and hurt you later on?"

"I 'spose not, but I'm still not happy it happened with you, 'cause, I don't know, I just wouldn't have wanted to mess things up between us. I would've rather it'd been with someone I don't care about...and..."

"No, that wouldn't have been better. I can tell you from my own experiences that wouldn't have been better...and as far as I'm concerned, nothing got messed up. I still want us to be friends. That'd be very important to me, that we don't lose our friendship."

"You really think after...?"

"Can you tell me if there was anything wrong with what we did? Did we hurt anyone? No. All we did was share an experience. That's all that happened between us. We're both lonely and stressed out, and the result was that we shared an experience. It's nothing to feel bad about."

Cecilia felt hugely relieved at Suzanne's common-sense approach to their sexual adventure. Suzanne's own difficult past allowed her to put at least some things into proper perspective. While Cecilia otherwise might have tormented herself with guilt and anger, Suzanne was able to make her see the sexual encounter for what it was, an experience in life that she had shared with a friend.

----------

It was dark outside by the time Cecilia and Suzanne finally got off the bed and made their way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. As she admired Suzanne's shapely body, a figure so voluptuous and so different from her own, an idea took hold in her mind. She decided that she wanted to document her appreciation of her friend's body on film. As they dried off, she approached Suzanne with her thoughts.

"You know, I was wonderin', if maybe I could borrow your camera and your lighting, and we could change places. Me takin' the pictures and you bein' the model. It's somethin' I'd like to try."

It was a request that Suzanne had not expected. She did not have a good opinion of her own body, but she felt that it was only fair that after three days of modeling, Cecilia should have the opportunity to experiment being on the other side of the camera. Suzanne agreed and helped Cecilia set up the lighting in the commons area. She gave an impromptu lesson on adjusting the settings of the two cameras and how to use the lights, and then quietly took her position in front of her own lens.

Cecilia spent the next two hours photographing Suzanne. She was fascinated at the thought of changing places with the photographer, and only stopped when she used up the last roll of film.