The Freshman's Revenge

Story Info
Rochelle's mistake is going to cost her dearly.
4.8k words
4.15
108k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a freshman at college some years ago I fucked, used and abused my room-mate's girlfriend who had come down to stay for a long weekend from their home town North of DC.

I don't regret it, after all she was the one who had got totally wasted at the party we had attended that night and had staggered back into our dorm room and forgotten that Dirk and I had swapped beds last week because he wanted to have the bed near the window.

Dirk was was passed out cold on his new bed, he was more smashed than Rochelle was and had no idea what was about to happen to his trophy girlfriend.

I am not a drinker, I like the odd beer, the occasional glass of wine but I never get drunk, I think you fuck up big time when you get as wrecked as Rochelle did.

When Rochelle landed on my bed in the darkness, after getting up to go to the bathroom from the guest room she was supposed to be sleeping in and coming into our room ten minutes later, I almost told her she was in the wrong room and definitely in the wrong bed but she wrapped her arms around me and planted a hot kiss on my mouth and said in a slurred voice.

"Love you baby boy, love you lots."

She tasted of wine, and beer and she rubbed herself seductively against me and my crotch stirred.

I half expected her to realize I wasn't Dirk and jump off me with a scream of embarrassment but she didn't and I was about to push her off me despite the fact she had aroused me slightly but she sealed her fate by half slurring out the words.

"Why'd you get a white guy for a room-mate baby boy? You know I don't like white guys, and he is real white!"

Now I'm not racist, but it hit me between the eyes at that moment that Rochelle was in fact herself quite racist, she's always been polite to me since we had first met at the beginning of our new semester when she came down for the first to visit her boyfriend, so had Dirk, but I realised at that very moment that both of them only really tolerated me rather than liked me and I felt quite hurt about this and then I felt angry and hurt.

Dirk had invited me to go to the party with them that evening I realised out of politeness, they didn't want my company, and they had got drunk very quickly, probably because it was a way of making me leave early, because getting drunk is not my forte.

I squeezed Rochelle's buttocks. Buttocks that were firm, rounded and richly honey tinted in colour.

Rochelle was lovely to look at, she was nearly six foot tall with the most beautiful mass of dark brown ringlets cascading over round face, with slightly slanting black eyes, a thin long nose and lips that were deliciously large and moist. Her complexion was something I had heard termed as "medium complexted," and was quite desirable among her peer group.

She had large firm breasts, that were pressing into me and I heard myself say in a throaty voice, trying to put on Dirk's slightly southern drawl.

"Let me have a feel at your tits baby girl."

She didn't even hesitate, she moved obligingly and I pulled up her t-shirt over her breasts and got a handful of hot mocha flesh and squeezed it and then pulled on what was a surprisingly plump tit.

She winced as I was not gentle and she said, "That hurts baby boy."

It might hurt I thought wryly but her tit was hardening under my ministrations and I said.

"I think you like it baby girl, so shut the fuck up." She went still her on top of me, her beery breath was hot on my neck, I knew her eyes were open as I could see her even in the darkness but she was so smashed she didn't realise she was not talking to Dirk, or that the person she was looking at was not Dirk because in the darkness we all look the same I realise, Dirk himself was also smashed out of his brains, and was totally unconscious lying face down on his bed, snoring his head off. I wondered what the football coach would say if he could see him now, his prize quarterback, sleeping off a drinking binge in which he had all but drowned his liver and brain in beer.

"I'm sorry," she said in a small voice and her voice wobbled not only from the drink and I found myself wanting to make her cry.

"I don't know why I date you," I said, "You talk too much and you're an airhead, I mean you don't even want to go to school, you just want to be a hair dresser."

I spoke with a sneer, I knew these things because I had heard Dirk talking to Rochelle on the phone on several occasions, I hadn't really thought anything of it, until now that was but I realised that I had enough information about Rochelle to make her think she was talking to her boyfriend.

Not nice of me I know, but my hurt was now pure anger and I wanted to punish Rochelle and by proxy Dirk for not being honest with me.

My offer of friendship to them had been genuine but now I could see theirs was not, I was the only white person on campus Dirk associated with, not by choice but because I was his roomy, he no more wanted me around than Rochelle did.

"I love you baby boy!" she cried out and she kissed me, her tongue sliding inside my mouth and lapping at me eagerly.

I let her kiss me and then I pushed her away. I felt her tremble and then I felt the splash of her tears on my face.

"I'll do anything for you baby boy," she said as she cried, "Anything!"

"I could do with you getting your mouth around my cock and sucking me off," I said crudely and with Dirk's elegant drawl, my mom always said I was a good mimic, and she was right.

She didn't hesitate, this was one insecure girl even when drunk, she edged her way down me, her tits scraping over my chest and then down to my crotch.

I felt her hands on the boxer shorts I slept in and she tugged at them, I raised my buttocks so she could pull them down and she said hoarsely as she cupped my balls and fondled them.

"I love you baby boy!"

"Love my cock instead," I said and I heard her sigh and then her hands were lifting my throbbing cock out of my pants and she lowered her head down and began to suck on my cock.

It was obvious that she often gave head to Dirk often because Rochelle knew what she doing. She nibbled at my helmet and I was glad that both Dirk and I were circumcised, I had noticed that when we had gone for a piss at the same time, and we were both well endowed.

In fact other than the colour of our skin we were almost identical in height, size and weight, we both had closely cropped hair, mine was blonde to his black, smooth angular jaw lines, fit trim bodies, we both loved going to the gym and we both muscular in our arms and legs.

I parted my legs to give Rochelle more work room and she raised her mouth momentarily off my cock and said sweetly.

"Thank you baby boy."

"Just get on with it," I said and she quickly obeyed me.

She rolled her luscious mouth up and down my shaft in hot wet steady strokes.

She licked, she nibbled, she lapped, whilst her hands worked on my balls.

I controlled my breathing, enjoying the sensation, and I heard myself say.

"Get your tongue around my balls bitch!"

As I said it I got a handful of her long curly hair and helped her, she gagged slightly, tried to resist for a moment and I said with Dirk's distinctive twang in my command.

"You know you want too, do it!"

She did it, suddenly her tongue was rolling around my balls and I jerked in her mouth and she grabbed my hips to keep herself on the bed.

I heard her groan and I found myself sweating and smiling at the same time.

"Kiss my balls baby girl, let me hear you kiss them down there, show me how much you love me, go on, kiss them, let me hear you kiss them, that's it!."

She did kiss them, with loud hot smacking kisses that made me almost laugh out loud, she licked them too and fondled them and finally she eased her mouth off my now rock hard ten inch long throbbing, pulsating shaft, saying.

"Let me finish you off by hand baby boy."

"I want to come in your mouth and all over your face," I said and her eyes went huge in the darkness, she started to protest that I had never done that before to her and I interrupted her and said that just because we hadn't done it before didn't mean she didn't want it because her tits said otherwise and I suspected her pussy was sopping wet too at the thought of it.

I think she might of blushed, she was half sitting on my leg and I felt her crotch contract against my flesh and I knew I was right.

She let me push her head back down to my cock and she began to suck on my helmet intently, she tugged on my shaft with her soft hands, helping milk it toward its objective.

I suddenly gushed into her mouth in a strong creamy spurt and this startled her at first, she started to move away but I held her head in place and she began to gulp down my offering,

I pushed her head away a bit so I could spurt over all over her face whilst ordering her to get as much of it down her throat which she did, I also dumped a huge load all over her face and over her mouth and when I had finished cumming with a satisfied grunt I made her use her mouth and tongue to clean me up.

She was sweating by then, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue working hard to do the task I had set her, she was moaning and mewling and her face was sticky with my cum and she sagged against my crotch, dazed and still very drunk and not on the same planet as me in fact.

"That was real nice baby boy," she said smacking and licking her lips in real appreciation, "Real nice."

"Thank me then," I said, "Thank me real nicely."

She giggled, "Thank you baby boy, thank you very very much."

"Thank me properly," I drawled at her and I pinched her sticky cheek quite hard, "Tell me how much you liked having me cum in your mouth and over your face."

"Thank you for cumming in my mouth and over my face," she said smiling broadly and stickily at me, "It was real good."

"A real vanilla treat," I said and she laughed not realising what I was actually saying to her, "And I think you deserve another vanilla treat, don't you think?"

I could have ended it there but I didn't, I was still feeling hurt and aggrieved so I pulled her up to me and began to fondle her tits, she let out a groan of pleasure and arched her back.

Her tits were the size of juicy plums, I enjoyed rolling them around in my mouth and making them harden again, so did she, she squealed, moaned and cried out.

I glanced towards Dirk's bed but he was snoring away, he would be like that for hours, he had no idea I was using his girlfriend as my own personal fuck buddy.

I soon had her legs over my shoulders and was giving her hot and very wet pussy a seeing to with my tongue. She tasted both salty and sweet and she loved it, her butt bounced up and down on the bed and she begged me not to stop, telling me I was her baby boy and she would love me until the end of time and did I feel the same about her?

"Sure," I said, "And I would love her until the end of time if she spread her legs side enough for me to put my now once again engorged cock inside her waiting and very willing pussy."

She spread her legs so wide and so suddenly it was like climbing on top of the Grand Canyon and having to fill it but fill it up I did.

She was actually quite tight, in fact she was really tight and it dawned on me suddenly that whilst Rochelle could give real good head, that was all she had been doing, giving head and getting her pussy licked, or being hand fucked by Dirk, he hadn't actually fucked her because he wanted to save that experience for their wedding night.

"Oh baby boy" she babbled as she eagerly kissed my mouth as I began to work my way inside her hot steaming pussy, feeling the blockage within and pushing against it "I'm so glad you're doing thissssssssss for meeeeeeeeee.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought you wanted to wait until we were married!"

"I changed my mind,"I grunted pushing a bit harder, and she moaned, bucked slightly, cried out and grabbed my shoulders and I decided that I might as well make her eyes bulge in their sockets, I thrust, as hard as I could and she let out a yell that surely should have woken Dirk but it didn't, her eyes shot wide open, and I was delighted to see even in the darkness the shocked expression on her beautiful face as her cherry was well and truly popped by my cock, her mouth formed into a huge "O", her breath exploded out of her body, and my cock drove deep inside her, in fact, if I had shoved any harder, my balls would have been inside her too.

Tears flooded her eyes but at the same time she was wrapping her long brown legs around my butt despite her pain, for she had experienced a shudder of pleasure too as well as pain.

"I thought you'd be gentle with me the first time," she sobbed out, she was in momentary shock and her voice choked up, "Oh baby boy that hurt real bad!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!"I snapped down at her as she blubbed away "You'd think we were doing something special and meaningful, I'm fucking you the way you want to be fucked, so shut up and put up, you wanted it, well now you've got it now, a cock in your pussy!"

That shut her up real fast, her mouth snapped shut and her lower lip trembled even more.

I started to hump her and I humped her hard, at first she winced and cried out with each of my deep hard thrusts, it was really uncomfortable for her but soon my cock shaft found her clit, and the discomfort turned into waves of pleasure, she clutched at my back, her head now buried into my neck, crying out with each stroke of my cock in her pussy.

She was still quite tight but she was juiced up so it was not too difficult, and I made sure I went as deep as I could, moving her ass up the bed, my balls banging against her butt, heavy and fully loaded.

"YES! OH YES! OH YES!" she wailed suddenly over and over again, and I pulled away from her head which was bouncing against my neck and let my mouth find a plum tit to suck at the same time mauling her other breast, and slowly but surely I began to build up to cumming again.

There was a roar in my ears, I was flying high and flying low, it was like I was on another planet and it felt so damn good!

I stopped sucking her tit and pressed my mouth against her ear, saw her closed eyes, her face which was full of ecstasy, tasted her salty sweat in my mouth and whispered.

"I'm going to cum inside of you!"

Her eyes shot open when she heard my words, her mouth opened and shut frantically, and she shook her head trying to tell me no but I dived deep into her again, catching her clit so hard she bucked against me, letting out a gurgle of pleasure that went something like, " Oh GURRRRRRRHHHHHH OH ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH SHITTTTTT!"

I did another hard thrust that set her off again and I pressed my mouth to her ear again and whispered, "Beg me to cum inside of you, beg me you cherry popped cock loving little bitch!"

Well she begged me to cum inside of her, and I mean really begged me, and I eventually obliged, I came inside of her with gush after gush of cum, and she came too in what was obviously one of the best orgasms she had never had in the whole of her 18 years.

She bucked, she thrashed, she shuddered against me in her orgasmic state, she kissed me all over my face, she laughed, she wailed, she practically sang out her pleasure and I was glad we were the only ones in the dorm that weekend because she certainly made one hell of a racket.

And Dirk slept through it all.

Finally her orgasm subsided and I made sure my balls were well and truly emptied in side of her spasming pussy. She sagged against me with a moan of satisfaction and sloppily kissed my neck.

I let her,"That was wonderful baby boy," she slurred and her eyes began to close, I slapped her face, not too hard but enough to waken her.

"You aint finished yet bitch," I said roughly and she looked sleepily bewildered. I pinched her tits and that made her squeal and her eyes jerk open.

I sat up in the bed and made her do the same even though all she wanted to do was sleep, spunk was flooding out between her legs, but I forced her head between my legs and made her use her mouth and tongue to clean me up.

She did it too, and would you believe the bitch really got into it again? For a third time and she lost another cherry on my bed that night, I butt fucked her, had her straddle me, facing away from me, holding onto my legs and filling that lovely brown bottom full of my spunk; she was almost completely gone by then, she didn't even scream that loudly when my cock filled up her tight asshole.

I spat into her asshole to lube it, and I pushed the helmet of my cock into place and began to make my entry.

She strained to get away from it but I held her shoulders and soon her asshole began to give, and my cock began to slide into her asshole and she groaned and bucked but I was successful and she was wedged onto my cock and her butt cheeks clamped around my cock shaft as I rolled back and forth, smiling at the popping sound as we squelched together, cock to butt.

She obeyed me when I told her to bounce back and forth on my firmly wedged cock so I could eventually come for a third time, I know she didn't enjoy it as much as me as she cried as she was doing it, but she did it and she did it real well.

Her distress combined with the fact she was also aroused actually made me last longer than normal, and I pounded her butt for as long as I could, and then I thrust long and hard and upward and I gushed up into her bowels in wave after wave of hot streaming spunk.

She jerked forward with the first spurt inside of her, crying out as she did and I gripped her still heaving buttocks and rammed harder inside of her and made sure my balls were well and truly empty and her butt was well and truly filled to the brim.

"Have you finished baby boy?" her voice shook and sounded small and weak when she finally managed to say something, "Oh God my ass really throbs, it's on fire, oh God, oh God, oh God!!"

"You're nice and full,"I said and she let out a moan.

"I feel bloated and full up, my bottom really hurts."

She began to cry and I said.

"But you're nice and full though, aren't you baby girl?"

"Yes," she croaked out, "Really full, oh God, oh God"

"You got what you wanted, didn't you?" I said roughly and she moaned and squirmed.

"Yes," she moaned and her head turned, "It's wrong, but I wanted it, oh God I wanted it!"

I started to pull my foot up and it brushed against her face and she turned again and I felt her lips brush over my toes, a tongue flick out and she lapped, yes she lapped at my foot.

Rochelle it seemed had drunk herself into such a stupor that every sexual primordial desire was pouring out of her, she had so it seemed an ability to get rip-roaringly drunk, but be very much awake on a subconscious level, a level that very much base and desire orientated.

Every now and then the real Rochelle surfaced but it was I realized the real Rochelle on another subconscious level.

There was no way she was aware of what she was doing, not on a conscious level, I knew this instinctively and I reveled in it.

I enjoyed the sensation of her mouth working on my foot, she then moved to my other foot, ministering to it in the same way, licking, sucking, and lapping and mewling and when I had enough I pulled my foot away and her head flopped onto the mattress.

Spunk flooded out of her bottom as I withdrew from her now very stretched asshole and she fell suddenly sleep instantly on the bed which was now a mass of spunk filled sheets.

I went off and had a nice long shower, came back and she was still sprawled on my bed in a cum covered stupor, asleep or rather completely unconscious by then.

It was pretty easy to drag her off my bed, and put her onto the floor, then strip off the bed, put the soaked linen into my laundry basket, change the sheets, and then got Rochelle to her feet and half carried her, she sort of woke up but she had no idea where she was or who she was for that matter, and she staggered beside me as I took her down an empty almost identical corridor next to our dormitory and dumped her into one of the male toilet cubicles.

12