The Freshmen & My Wife

Story Info
He teaches his gorgeous wife a lesson.
2.8k words
4.35
114.9k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
202 Followers

My wife and I had been married for almost 8 years when this little incident occurred. As the years have gone by, our sex life has progressed and grown richer. I have made sure of that by asking about her fantasies, then fulfilling them the best I can. We include spanking, mild bondage, domination and submission into our sexual repertory.

But I always felt that she was holding out on me; that there was one fantasy that she would not share with me. After much prodding she admitted that she was obsessed with the idea of being fucked by more than one guy. I was not surprised.

My wife Jennifer ( the names have been changed to protect the naughty) is a very sexual person. Her body screams sex. She is petite, with dark hair, green eyes, large breasts for her size and a large round ass; God, I love to spank that ass, but I digress.

Months went by and I made no mention of it. Then we went on our vacation to Florida, staying at a small hotel near the beach. My wife loves the beach.

On the third day, while we were on the beach, two young men set up camp next to our towel. They looked to me to be about 18 or 19 years old, average looking, not jocks nor geeks, just average guys. I should know, I was one of them at their age. I got laid every once in a while, but mostly I just jerked off. The interesting thing about them was their contrast, one guy was shorter with dark hair, the other fair-haired and over six foot.

Jennifer quickly started a conversation with them which surprised me and gave me an idea. We learned that they were freshmen at the local college. As Jennifer talked, she asked me to rub some sunscreen on her. Although it seemed to me that she had plenty of sunscreen on, I did as she asked.

As we chatted with Mark, the blond, and Ray, the shorter one, I spread lotion all over my wife's front side paying special attention to the exposed tops of her ample breasts. I could see the guys steal glances at her tits. She turned over and I did the same to her backside. Her ass also received extra special attention. I could tell we had these students' full attention now by the bulges in their swimsuits.

The guys excused themselves and went into the ocean to cool off. While they where gone I asked my wife if she would like to live out her fantasy with these two young bucks. She said that it had entered her mind the minute she laid eyes on them.

Before I could talk to her about some ground rules the guys came back from their dip. I told them that we were going back to the hotel and asked if they would like to join us for a few beers. They said sure; that sounded great. They knew what we had in mind was more than just beers. We packed up and trekked to the hotel room. My wife strolled behind me with the two young bucks on either side of her. She asked them questions. She laughed at something one of them said; her laugh was a bit too high and fast. I could tell she was nervous.

Inside the room Jennifer went to take a shower and I got the boys a beer.

"So what do you boys think of my wife? Think she's hot?" I ventured.

"Man, shit yeah, she's a hottie." Ray blurted out. Mark seconded that motion.

"You guys have girlfriends?" I asked.

They began to tell me their tales of woe filled mainly with an absence of pussy just as I had suspected, when my wife emerged from the bedroom showered. She wore a sports bra and shorts. It must have been the quickest shower she has ever taken in her life.

I put my plan into action.

"Take that top off" I commanded.

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me. The guys didn't make a sound.

"I said take that top off."

Jennifer told me latter that it had not occurred to her that I would be in my "Dom" mode for this little fantasy of hers come true. And I told her, that I was going to be god-damned if I was going to let two young studs fuck my wife without being in total control of the scene.

She continued looking at me when a crooked smile crossed her face. I knew she agreed to my conditions. I was in charge.

"Yes sir" she said demurely. She's a quick study.

She reached behind, undid her bra and let her ample breasts drop free. The undergraduates didn't move.

"Get on your knees" I said gentler than before. She did as she was told.

"Now let's set up the ground rules guys. This is my slave, she is my property, you do what I say, and nothing more. I'm in charge. She is a hot little slut that loves to be fucked, but if either one of you get out of line, the party is over, understand?"

I wish I could bottle the look that the two of them gave me as I said that to them. Ray actually had his mouth open. I think their brains where on overload.

I had never called Jennifer my "slave" even in private. Now I called her my property in front of two strangers. She told me latter that she loved hearing me say it.

"Do you agree to my terms guys?"

They both made noises of agreement. I knew they wouldn't give me any trouble. My hot little wife was on her knees, topless, in front of our now noticeably aroused guests. Why should they not agree to my terms?

"Get up and take those shorts off" I barked. She got up undid her shorts and let them drop to the floor.

Totally naked now in front of two strangers, I could see my wife tremble. The guys didn't take their eyes off her.

"Not bad right? Nice tits." I said as if showing off the product. I stood along side her fondling her breasts, pulling her nipples with my fingers.

Both guys now had their hands on their cocks, rubbing through the fabric of their swimsuits.

"Turn around and grab your ankles" I demanded. She again did as she was told. She presented her fine big ass to our guests. I then brought my hand down hard on her ass cheek. She let out a yell.

" This ass was made to be spanked, don't be afraid to give it a good whack, she loves it." I then gave her another slap to the ass to demonstrate. This time she made a closed mouth sound.

"See if she's wet. Go ahead dip your finger in and see" I offered to Mark. He reached up and stuck his finger into her cunt.

"You too Ray"

Both freshmen had a finger in my wife's pussy inspecting for moisture.

"Oh she's wet alright" Mark said authoritatively. Ray concurred. My spouse made sounds of pleasure.

"Well that's to be expected from a horny little slut, always wet and ready for cock. And speaking of cock I think its time she prepare those cocks. It's taken a bit of training, but I think she is really a world class cocksucker.

"Get on your knees slave and get to work sucking dick."

The fellows needed no prompting. They were both in front of Jennifer with their swimsuits off and their two swinging sausages in front of her face in a second.

I got a good look at her face as she saw all this man meat in front of her. Her eyes grew large and her mouth was open. She reached up at once and began to jerk off a cock in each hand. She looked back and forth at her prizes and decided on one. She brought her mouth down on the larger of the two. And to the surprise of I think everyone in the room, the smaller guy, Ray had the bigger cock. And not that Mark's was small, but Ray's was just so out of proportion to his build. My wife tried to take as much as she could of this salami in her mouth although she could only fit the head in. Not to neglect Mark's penis she moved over to his manhood and began her loving action there.

I had never really been sure how I would react to seeing my wife suck another man's cock, let alone two; the answer was in my pants rock hard. She made to love those cocks like a woman possessed.

The guys were getting vocal now, encouraging and complimenting my wife; what a fine cocksucker she was and the like. Jennifer just moaned loudly. I sat on the couch and jerked off.

"I told you she was great cocksucker. My little slut has been trained to please a man. She's a fuck toy, aren't you slave?"

Jennifer stopped long enough to offer; "Yes sir, you have taught me well, I am grateful to be the slave of such a fine and patient master." She was playing the part of the slave perfectly. God I love that woman!

"Man this is wild!" Mark said with a big grin across his face as my wife tried to deep throat his dick.

"Shit man you are one lucky son of bitch to have a woman like this. I hope I get myself a girlfriend like this one day." Ray said wistfully.

"What do you say boys, ready to fuck my little slut?"

"Fuck yeah." "Sure, fucking A" they said almost in unison.

"Get up slave and follow me" I said as I got up and pulled my wife to her feet. Her body was soaking wet with sweat. Before I could react she pressed her body to mine and stuck her tongue deep in my mouth; I could taste the man meat. It caught me off guard, but I liked it. I gave her ass a hard whack and pulled her into the bedroom followed close behind by the freshmen with hard dicks in hand.

"On all fours slave" I commanded as I took the headboard position. I placed her head between my legs; she took my cock in her mouth and waited.

"Ok, Mark you first, mount this bitch."

"Yes sir" he replied with grin and was behind my wife rubbing his cock up and down her slit. He slowly slipped his dick into her. She began to moan. I pushed her head down on my dick to remind her that work was expected. I grabbed fistfuls of hair, using it as handles, pulling her toward me and then letting go a bit only to pull her back again.

The blond boy quickly gained speed, pounding my wife's cunt.

"Give her ass a good spank she loves that." I suggested.

He quickly responded with a couple of goods whacks to both cheeks without breaking stride. With each spank my wife let out a loud moan muffled by my penis in her mouth.

I felt too close to coming; I let go of her head and pulled my cock away from her loving mouth. She let out a sound of disappointment.

"Oh you poor thing you need cock don't you" I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. Her body shook with the force of the young buck shoving his manhood deep in her cunt. I held on firmly. He went even faster. Then she began that familiar shudder, her body then went rigid . She tried to move away from the fury of the orgasm racking her body, but the young strong arms of the blond boy held her in place.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh fuck…" then her mouth stayed open, but no sounds came out as she came and came. I never grow tired of seeing my wife orgasm; I love the sight.

Mark let out a cry and he emptied his load in my wife's pussy.

Poor Ray all this time was jerking off watching this scene from the sidelines. When Mark fell off his mount, Ray looked at me expectantly. Jennifer was still in spasms as I pushed her on her side, flipped her onto her back, grabbed her ankles and made the victory sign.

"Batter up"

I could see the semen drip out as the Italian stallion worked his cock into her cunt.

A disbelieving " Oh my God" was the only coherent sentence that my wife managed for quite a while after that. Unless you count, "Oh fuck..Oh shit", and the like. Even as lubricated as my wife was, it took a bit of work for Ray to stick his monster all the way in. He was slower than his classmate and worked different fuck rhythms. I was impressed. My wife was having one orgasm after another. I had never seen her cum so many times in a row.

Ray lasted quite a while before his hump speed went into high gear, then let out a loud yell, pulled out his cock and shot all his jiz on my wife's belly and chest. The sight of my wife covered in another man's cum set me over the edge; I jerked off and shot my load into my wife's hair and face.

My wife rubbed the semen all over her body with one hand; wetting her fingers in it and licking them clean with the other. She was covered in sweat and semen.

The only sounds in the room were the panting of three men and a slut, my wife. She nodded off. I told the guys to order food and help themselves to drinks.

A couple of hours latter with everyone refueled and rested, Jennifer awoke. I told the guys to take her to the shower and clean her off. I left her alone with the two freshmen in the bathroom; soon I could hear her moans. I walked in and found my wife in the tub, bent over, with Ray in her cunt and Mark feeding her cock.

"You little fucking slut, always hungry for cock aren't you?" I said as I sat on the toilet to watch my private porn movie starring my wife. The guys were in good form and fucked her for a long while. There was one last thing I wanted to do before this movie ended though.

"Boys take my slave into the bedroom, I want to try something." I said.

The guys did as they were told, my spouse made a noise of disappointment as the cocks were withdrawn. They carried her into the bedroom, laid her on the bed and toweled her dry.

"We are going to fill all of her holes at the same time" I said as I squeezed KY onto my fingers and cock.

"Oh god no" my wife said breathlessly.

"Oh god yes. Ray, on your back, Jennifer get on his cock and ride it. Mark, you take the mouth, I'm pulling up the rear."

The freshman quickly manhandled my wife into position. I could see a look of apprehension, maybe even fear on her face. Their cocks were quickly in my wife.

"Be careful what you wish for baby, cause you might just get it" I said as I raised myself behind my wife, found her asshole, spread KY over it and lowered my manhood to find her entrance.

"Hold still everyone" I directed. I pushed quickly past her tight gate. She let out a loud yell.

"Ok I'm in" and away we went. My wife filled to the brim with dick. We all lasted much longer than the first time. By the time it was over Jennifer had tears streaming down her face.

The guys left late that night, I asked for their phone numbers, told them maybe we'd see them next year. They both said thanks more than once as they left. Yes, thanks for letting us fuck your wife. Such polite boys.

The next day my lovely wife was so sore she could barely walk. I asked if she was happy now that her fantasy had been fulfilled.

"You are such a fucking nasty sick fuck you know that?" she said with a crooked smile on her face.

"That's what you love about me, isn't it?"

" I'm not telling you any more of my fantasies."

"There are more? Nastier than making it with two other guys and me?" I said with genuine surprise.

"Oh yes, of course there are, my god, honey this one is tame compared to some of the others in my head" she said coyly. That threw me for a loop. Maybe I'm going to just stop asking.

Before I could respond she said "I'd like to come back here next year for our vacation. It's nice here. And the boys will sophomores. They will be so much more knowledgeable next year."

Now it was my turn to smile. She gave me a deep passionate kiss. My wife, I think I'll keep her.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
202 Followers