The Friday Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel and Liam's affair moves out of the workplace.
4k words
4.53
22.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers

Liam went home on Friday night feeling empty. He thought he had felt lonely before he had Rachel. He felt worse now.

He was more acutely aware of his dissatisfaction with his life than ever before. His marriage was over, though neither himself or his wife could admit it, he felt as though the mediocrity of it was killing him. Once his two sons had left home in the past year it had become even worse. He knew he wanted more, to feel alive again but didn't know how. He had thought he had seen the answer in Rachel, but she seemed to complicate the question.

Rachel, with her innocent look, beauty and eagerness. Her stunning ability to make him want to simultaneously own her and be owned by her made him feel lost. He had had affairs before, but always before sex was paramount and true emotional connection had never been there. He felt that connection to Rachel. It wasn't just her body he wanted have. He wanted her heart and soul. He wanted to know her in a way no man had ever known her before, have her give herself to him in a way she never had before.

When Liam arrived home he sat in his car outside. He didn't want to go in. He felt like going inside would sever his memory of Rachel and her submission to him, her yearning to be taken, her need to please. He breathed in deeply through his nose. Although very faint, he could still smell her on his beard. He remembered the way she had writhed under his touch, the way her hips moved as he licked and pleasured her. The way she had abandoned her shyness after her orgasm and kissed him with joy and passion. Most of all he remembered her face, cheeks flushed and stained with mascara and tears, her clear green eyes staring into him. In that moment he felt as if he had been seen for the first time.

Rachel made him feel vulnerable.

In her sweet submission to him and his will, he found she now had a power over him. He hadn't expected that. Hadn't wanted that. The situation was too complicated.

Liam knew he couldn't put it off any longer. He got out of his car and went inside. Sally, his wife was in the kitchen. They said their hellos and sat down to eat the dinner she had prepared.

Sally was so different to Rachel. It wasn't just their ages. Sally was a small woman, petite and blonde. She was attractive, some would say model like. But Liam found her to be cold. She had put their children first, which is necessary in a good mother, but she went beyond what was normal, pushing all of his desires away. He had thought that it might change now that the boys were gone but it didn't.

Their sex life was dull, it was like she thought her looks would get her through, all she had to do was lay there and let him finish what he had to do. It was ok when he had been young and full of hormones, but it hadn't been enough for the past twenty years. There was no participation from her at all. Whenever he broached the topic, she called him a deviant and it was left at that. With the lack of sex also came the lack of intimacy. There were no longer cuddles before bed, holding hands or kisses. Liam missed that connection. He found that with Rachel he could satisfy his need for intimacy and domination. She was a unique woman in his estimation.

After tea Liam and Sally went their separate ways. Sally went to the gym giving Liam time alone in the house. Liam went to his computer and started making arrangements for his next meeting with Rachel. He found and booked a motel room. Not too cheap and sleazy, he didn't want that for Rachel, but not too expensive either. He chose a nice looking motor inn and booked in Wednesday night.

He sent Rachel a text message. "On Wednesday night be at this address. What you wear can be up to you, surprise me. What we do will be up to me, I'll surprise you." He added the address and pressed send.

Within five minutes his phone beeped, alerting him to a received message. "I'll be there," was all it said.

Liam shut down his computer, showered and went to bed. He didn't hear Sally come home.

Rachel sat in her car outside room 108. She was parked next to Liam's car so she knew he would be in there waiting for her but there was no indication that the room was occupied. The curtains were drawn tight and she couldn't see any light coming from the room. She knew she had to go in, wanted to go in, but her fear held her. What would be waiting for her in that room? Would there be whips and chains? She shuddered at the thought, not sure if she shuddered from fear, repulsion or arousal.

She checked her face in the rear-view mirror. Her make-up was light, dusky pink and purple hues, which made her large green eyes stand out. Her hair was straightened again, recently styled in long layers that framed her round face giving the illusion of a slimmer face. It fell freely to the small of her back.

Thinking she couldn't put it off any longer, she turned her car off and stepped out on beige fashionable heels. She straightedged her royal blue skirt which sat just above her knee. Her singlet top, blue and white horizontal strips, clung tightly her her braless chest. Without underwear, she was acutely aware of her nakedness under her clothes. She felt the cool night air on her bare arms and legs, felt the soft breeze tickle her under her skirt. Rachel knew she was aroused now, her nipples clearly stood out against the soft lycra and cotton singlet. She hoped Liam would like her outfit.

Rachel took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Liam's strong voice called from the room. Rachel opened the door.

The room was lit only by a lamp on one side of a queen sized bed. The room's decor looked like it hadn't been updated since the late 80s but it was clean and only had a slight musty smell. It was dark with deep rich tones, thick carpet on the floor, and a small ensuite at the back. On the luggage rack next to the built in robe were two large overnight bags, seemingly full. Liam sat on an armchair near the small kitchenette at the back near the bathroom.

"You have definitely surprised me," Liam said. "I thought you would wear something extremely cheap and look like a street walker. Instead you have come here as if ready for a nice dinner."

"Does it disappoint you?" Rachel asked.

Liam laughed, "Not at all you silly creature! I don't want everyone to know what a slut you really are. I love that your true sexuality is secret. Something for me and me alone. You're very pretty and I like you to look that way. It makes me want to defile you even more."

Rachel flushed. The word defile made her shudder, this time she knew it was arousal. She wanted Liam to defile her, make her feel dirty. She wanted it and craved it.

"You're not all innocence and sweetness though are you? I can see from here you're braless." Liam licked his lips, his hand slid over his pants adjusting his growing erection. His obvious display of lust seemed to make her nipples even harder. "Lift your skirt, let me see what you have chosen for under your skirt."

Rachel could hardly look at Liam as she gathered her skirt up to her hips. Her nudity now made clear to Liam made her shy, unsure if she did the right thing. She dreaded his reaction, but longed for approval.

"You filthy dirty slut. You think you can come in her looking like a chaste woman and have me not discover how desperate you are to feel like your true self? I like your secret slutty nature I'm pleased you didn't try to hide it from me completely. I am happy with your choice." Liam crooked his finger and called to her, "Come stand by me my beautiful whore."

Rachel wanted to run to him, but she held her pace steady and tried to be graceful in her approach.

She stood in front of Liam, so close the tip of her heels touched his shoes. Liam put his hand between her knees and started to raise his hand up her thigh, caressing her as he went. He was gentle, loving in his touch. Rachel could feel the moisture between her thighs as his hand rose higher and higher.

Liam's eyes stared at her intently, watching her every movement. His eyes seemed to analyze every minute detail. Rachel felt uncomfortable under his gaze and looked away.

"Look at me," Liam barked at her. "I want to see your eyes."

Rachel moved her eyes back and held his gaze. He smirked at her and continued his slow, teasing ascent. His fingers brushed her big lips, she could feel how engorged they were, so sensitive that his touch made her shut her eyes.

"Open them bitch!" Rachel flew open her eyes. "I want to make you cum Rachel, I want you to cum from my touch." Liam's fingers danced along her lips now, Rachel struggled to keep her eyes on Liam. "I want to give you that pleasure because you please me. I can't do that if you don't obey me." Liam pushed his fingers deeper, spreading her lips and teasing her hole. Rachel tried to keep staring, looking into Liam's deep eyes, trying to stay focused and not throw her head back. "If you don't obey me you will have to be punished. You don't want that to be punished do you baby?" and inside his finger went, probing insider her. Rachel heard the squelch of her wetness as he moved in and out.

Rachel didn't trust herself to speak. She just moved her head in agreement, keeping Liam's gaze. She did want to cum, she wanted to show him she liked the way he touched her, wanted him press his will and desires onto her.

"Good girl," Liam soothed. Using his finger inside her as if her entrance was a handle he pulled her closer. Rachel inched forward until she was straddling his legs. With his voiceless command, his rough use of her, Rachel felt he understood her. He knew how to treat her, how she needed to be treated, just like a plaything.

"Lift your skirt again." Rachel did. Liam's eyes shifted for a moment as he watched himself put another two fingers inside her, stretching her. Rachel's started to rock her hips, she wanted him, wanted his fingers to fuck her.

"I wish you could see this my gorgeous slut, see how easily you take me and watch your greedy cunt pushing onto my fingers" Liam looked up again at her. Rachel knew she was flushed, her eyebrows furrowed and she was biting her bottom lip in concentration. She wanted to shut her eyes and throw her head back and cry out but she couldn't. She knew it would all stop if she did. She didn't want that. His touch was too good, too rough and she needed it.

Liam stood up, fingers still inside her and walked her back to the bed. He used his free hand to push Rachel onto the bed. She sat on the edge, her ass just barely on the bed. Without stopping his fingers wriggling inside her he leaned her back onto the bed and lifted each of her feet onto the bed. He crouched down between her legs.

Rachel laid on the bed as if waiting for a doctors exam, she reached behind her and grabbed a pillow and put it under her head so she could still see Liam's eyes. She knew she was soaked, her pussy well lubricated but she still cried out in pain as Liam pushed his fourth finger into her. Rachel kept her eyes flung open, her hands still clutching her skirt made fists so hard she could feel her nails digging into her palms through the fabric.

Liams fingers continued to stretch her, pushing her muscles wider and wider. His palm now hitting hard against her clit, making her hips move quicker, the pain of his entry and the slap of his palm against her button made her start to sweat.

Liam looked away from her again and she felt his thumb start to enter her. Rachel's legs instinctively tried to close and she felt herself trying to scramble up the bed, away from the intrusion. "Stay where you are bitch! You're doing well, but I am going to fist your gorgeous wet cunt."

His invasion continued. Rachel shouted with pain as more and of him went inside her. She felt his knuckles at the very edge of her opening, thinking there was no more room inside her. But she was wrong with one more push she felt herself being stretched until she felt a small release and his knuckles were inside.

"Rachel you're such a fucking whore! You've got my hand inside you. Look, look at your fucking pussy!" Rachel leaned up on her elbows, the fullness of her pussy made her feel pregnant and sluggish but she was able to push herself up and see. The very edge of his hand was sticking out of her. She groaned as she watched him move in and out of her. Liam leaned up and kissed her lips. "You're such a good girl. You can lay down now. I'm going to make you cum."

With relief Rachel flopped back onto the bed. Liam's mouth enclosed her clit, licking her in consistent little circles while he rotated his hand and fucked her full pussy.

Rachel felt her hips moving with him, her thighs trembling. She felt the wave of pleasure from her pussy move down to her toes and all over her body. She shook and screamed as her orgasm took her. She felt herself crying and laughing with pleasure as the waves slowly subsided and eventually stopped.

Liam slowly worked his cum soaked hand out of Rachel. He watched as her flushed, plump body heaved, getting her breath back. She was smiling, giggling almost.

"I can't believe you did that to me!" Rachel's naked display of joy made Liam's already hard cock feel as if it would burst free of his jeans. She leaned over and pulled him on top of her. She covered his face in little kisses. The almost naive way she did this made Liam's heart feel like it was on fire. Her joy and passion for him was a feeling he hadn't known in years, perhaps ever. He held her tightly as she kissed him, enjoying her whispered thanks and the feel of her full body beneath him.

Liam started to kiss her back. He kissed her neck and ears nibbled them, his need for her was rising. He got harder and rougher with his kisses and gripped her tighter.

He sat up off Rachel and pushed her up to the middle of the bed. The blankets going with her. "Take your clothes off," Liam growled.

Rachel got to her knees. She took her shoes off first, flicking them onto the floor. Her singlet came next, freeing her creamy white, round breasts. With difficulty Liam resisted the urge to reach out and pinch her pink nipples. Rachel lifted her skirt above her head. The skirt got caught on her breasts and as Liam watched her tug her dress and her tits bounce down he knew he couldn't wait any longer.

Liam grabbed her hair, pulled her off the bed and onto the floor. He forced her to her knees, pulling her head back until he could see her beautiful big eyes again. Her eyes no longer shined with joy. There was fear now, but something else was there. Arousal perhaps?

Liam used his free hand to undo his fly and reached in and pulled out his cock. It was so hard and throbbing that getting it out was much more difficult than he anticipated.

He forced her mouth onto his cock. She didn't stop him, opening her mouth to take him inside. He felt her tongue caress his cock, making him groan. He watched her head move on its own sucking him.

Liam started to feel angry. A fury grew within him. She was so good, so perfectly slutty, so beautiful. He needed her. He had to have her, to own her. Not just here in these moments, but always. In his bed, in his arms, in his life. But he couldn't. She belonged to someone else.

Unable to contain his anger at her anymore he slapped her cheek. The sound of it lingered in the air. She stopped moving. He pulled her head back by her hair and looked at her again. Her look was so open, she didn't ask why, she just looked her eyes seeming to beg for more.

Still gripping her hair he forced her back onto the bed. He grabbed her singlet from the floor and wrapped her hands up tight in front of her. His tying was haphazard, he was unsure if it would hold. But he didn't care, desperate now to have her helpless and bound, to own her in this moment. He put her face down into the pillows, so he couldn't see her. Still fully clothed he pulled her naked ass up into the air and forced his cock into her pussy. It slid in easily and he started fucking her. Hard and furiously he pounded into her. Rachel lifted her head to look back at him.

"Get the fuck down bitch!" Liam yelled at her. "You fucking whore, don't you fucking know what you're doing to me?"

"What are you talking about?" Rachel's voice came muffled from the blankets. She tried lifting her head again.

"I said get your fucking head down. It's my turn and I'll have you however you want. This is how you want it isn't it? Rough, dirty in a motel room, being fucked like a whore. Being used?"

Rachel gave no answer and Liam didn't expect one. Liam kept fucking her, purely for his own release. He no longer cared if she enjoyed this, if she wanted this. He was going to get what he wanted from her, selfishly using her for his own pleasure. She didn't move at first, but slowly he felt her push herself against his thrusts, trying to get more and more of him inside her. Liam just fucked and fucked until he felt his hot liquid explode into her pussy.

Liam fell down onto the bed beside Rachel. This time there were no kisses from her. No hugs. She laid where she was.

Liam felt his anger leave him. "Rachel baby, look at me." He moved his hand to caress her spine, "Rachel, look at me."

He pulled her body close to his. He kissed her cheeks, forehead and lips lightly. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

Rachel shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know why I like this."

Liam smiled at her, "You like this because you it's part of you. You know what you want and being fucked by a man makes you feel like a woman. You want the lack of power, you want to know that you have someone who is strong, who will take care of you. Someone who will allow you to be yourself and explore your darkest needs and fantasies."

Liam started to undress himself and continued to kiss her. He put his tongue in her mouth, finding hers. At first she was didn't reciprocate, but after a moment she did. Her tied wrists went to his shirt and her fingers helped him undo his buttons.

When he was naked Liam moved up the bed and sat with his back against the pillows and headboard. Rachel seemed to know what he needed and he climbed onto his lap, her legs either side of his. She put her still bound arms around his neck. She pulled his head towards her and kissed his neck lightly, her teeth just scraping his skin. Liam held her close and rubbed his limp cock against her hot pussy, soaking with his and her juices.

Liam lifted Rachel's chin up and kissed her lips again. He felt his erection grow again. Rachel moved her hips urging his hardness to grow. Liam reached down between their legs and lifted his mostly hard cock up and Rachel slide herself onto him. They moaned together. It felt different this time. It was slower, more erotic, more intimate. Liam knew she needed this, as he did, to feel closer to her. He wanted to show her that you can be owned and loved at the same time.

Liam put a hand on Rachel's hip, keeping her pace slow and steady. He put the other on her throat and squeezed gently. Rachel's head went back as her breath caught in her throat. Liam watched her body, so sexy and feminine as she rode his cock. He squeezed and released her throat in time with their movements. Rachel's moans grew as he did. She brought her eyes back to Liam's. Her eyes questioning, seemingly asking him if she was doing what he wanted, was she doing right.

Her desire to make him happy made his heart cry out again. This time he wasn't angry this time he wanted to tell her.

Liam rolled her over, pushing Rachel onto her back. Liam kissed her eagerly, passionately biting her lips and sucking on her tongue. His teeth moved to her nipples, biting as they heaved with his thrusts. Liam lifted her bound arms over her head, allowing him to see her whole body beneath him.

Rachel started to moan in the way he had discovered meant she was going to come. Liam went harder, pinching at her hips and thighs as he lifted her legs, bending her knees so he could get in deeper.

Redkate
Redkate
13 Followers
12