The Friday Setup Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soaf
soaf
57 Followers

"Thank you Goddess."

I got up and leaned over to kiss her cheek on my way up. I knew that Michelle wouldn't let me get away with it under the circumstances, but I also thought that an intentional, playful fuck-up might help set the tone for Tracy. I got the expected slap across my cheek. As usual, it sounder louder than it really felt.

***

After an eternity that was, in fact, five minutes, I heard footsteps as the lusty duo entered the room. My eyes remained closed, as instructed. I had allowed myself to stroke my cock until it began to thicken, but I had stopped so that the girls could have the pleasure of bringing me to full hardness.

There was some light rustling but no further footsteps. Then I discerned two different sounding purrs. The ladies were taking some time for each other. I felt my cock swell a bit more as I imagined their hands exploring each other's curves. I could faintly hear the sounds of their tender kissing.

Eyes closed, I visualized the differences in their hotness. Michelle's sexy auburn bob was a sharp contrast to Tracy's wild and wavy beach blonde hair. Equally striking was the difference between their bodies. Tracy's voluptuous Jayne Mansfield-esque beauty seemed to be a gift from above while Michelle's lithe muscles could have easily graced the cover of any women's fitness magazine. 212 Fahrenheit versus 100 Celsius...pick your pleasure!

Thankfully, it wasn't much longer before I heard their clothes being shed. My cock twitched at the root.

I was lying on top of a towel on our bed in the instructed position. I had set Michelle's favorite corset harness, loaded with the Stryker dildo, and a few choices of lube on the nightstand. The Hitachi and wedge, as always, were nearby. The Stryker was a good choice. It wasn't nearly the largest dildo in our collection, but with eight inches of insertable length and nearly two inches of generous girth, it was a challenge that I could easily handle while Michelle slammed me as hard and deep as she wanted. The freaky stuff would have to wait until Tracy was ready for the 4.00 level course.

I heard the girls approach and felt two distinct ripples though the mattress as they joined me.

"I'm sure that you'll keep your eyes closed, but just to be safe I think I better slip this on," my wife said as she applied the blindfold that she had come up with on her own.

Michelle's right hand traced its way down my chest as she learned over to give me a gentle kiss that belied the treatment I was about to receive. Tracy's hand was on my thigh as if trying to help calm and steady me.

And then the "how to make a male ass slut" clinic began.

Michelle, as expected, took the lead and explained to Tracy, "As much as Scott loves having me fuck his ass, sometimes it can be hard for him to keep an erection when I'm really nailing him. I find it helps to make sure that he's well primed if I want him to cum while I'm screwing him. If we do this right, he'll be dying to cum before I even put the harness on."

I lay there as my wife's words sank in, and I knew that she would take this to a new level in order to show off for her pupil.

"Since his ass is going to be mine, I find it's best for him to understand that these are mine as well," she explained as I felt the thumb and index finger of her right hand encircle the base of my nut sack, firmly clinching my balls into her palm. At least I assumed it was her right hand since she does her best ball pulling with that one.

"I find that by giving his balls a nice stretch, they'll be able to produce much more cum later on, which is always nice, don't you think?"

"Absolutely!" the novice ass fucker enthusiastically replied.

"Especially if he's lucky and we let him have some," my wife added in hopes that her words would make my cock jump.

It worked. "See, he's responding already," my wife happily observed.

Michelle set to work in earnest, explaining her actions to Tracy every step of the way. "It's best to start him out with some nice slow pulls so that he can get used to the sensation."

I felt the wonderful tension as I yielded my balls to my wife's initial gentle, but firm, pull. As my balls reached about three fourths of their stretch limits, she stopped and kept them under a constant tension. My cock gave an involuntary jump, which my wife pointed out to Tracy, "See, this can have quite an effect on him."

Next, my wife gave them a few strong tugs, pulling my balls much closer to their limits, eliciting a deep groan from me as my head rolled back and to the side while I struggled to endure the deep pleasure that she was inflicting. My cock jerked uncontrollably in response to her skilled hand.

Just when she sensed I was reaching my breaking point (we have a safe word, but universally play within it), she eased off and let me recover without releasing her encircling grip on the base of my sack.

Still holding my balls in her right hand, she now reached up and gently traced the underside of my shaft with the fingernails of her left. The tickling sensation when she reached my crown was unbearable and my cock jumped away in response.

"This appears to be having the desired effect, let's continue," she said as she repeated the long, slow pull, followed by several sharp tugs over and over again, along with the occasional teasing graze of her fingertips along my shaft.

"His balls appear to be filling nicely," she declared, "I can feel them growing in my hand."

"That's not cum filling them, it's a lack of circulation, you delightful bitch," I thought to myself, hoping it would never end.

"It's important to prepare him in as many ways as possible," the lesson continued. Michelle, now on her knees between my legs, once again slowly stretched my balls before leaning over and beginning a slow tease up the underside of my cock with her tongue that ended with a quick, light flick at the ridge on the underside of my crown. Then she started over with the sides, keeping up the exquisite torture until my cock was jumping non-stop at her touch. All the while she kept up her incredible work on my balls. I could feel every twitch all the way to root of my cock where my shaft originated deep inside.

Just when I could take no more, she broke off, but continued her running tutelage, "Once you have him warmed up, you can up the intensity by pulling his balls straight out from his body as far as they'll go, holding them there for a moment, and then pulling them downward as hard as possible."

Oh God! Just hearing what was about to happen hardened my dick even more. The actual sensation was greater than ever before since I was on display before, not just one, but two incredible women.

"Uggghhh! That's so fucking good, Baby!" I shouted as her demonstration continued. I rocked from side to side grinding myself into the mattress as much as the situation allowed.

"There!" Michelle exclaimed to Tracy as she simultaneously squeezed the base of my cock with her free hand. "Can you see how swollen and hard the head is? That deep shade of purple tells you that you've done it right."

She held me like that as long as she dared before announcing to the blonde, "We can only expect him to take so much of that." Michelle once again released the tension of the pull without letting go of my balls.

"To help him build a really big load, there is one last thing we can do," and with that my wife lowered her head and slowly sucked my cock all the way into her throat as she once again began pulling my nuts away from my groin.

Then she withdrew her fabulous mouth up my shaft just as slowly, and then bobbed her head up and down a few quick times before once again slowly taking me to the base, this time adding a delicious hum to vibrate me to the core. The pleasure was intense, but somehow the wonderful ache in my balls kept me from cumming.

That's when she ramped it up by adding her left hand to the stunning blowjob. At first she just slid her hand up and down my shaft in unison with her bobbing head and suctioning mouth, using it to pull the skin tight in advance of her warm mouth. It didn't take long for her to add her patented twisting motion that quickly had me on the verge of shooting.

I was struggling to breathe deep, and I felt my entire body begin to tense. When my hips bridged up off of the bed to try and drive my cock even deeper into her mouth, it all stopped as quickly as it began. Michelle came up with a "pop" as she broke her suction seal and released my balls, all the while continuing to squeeze the base of my cock with all her might to stave off my impending orgasm.

My balls were immediately soothed by the return of blood flow and I knew that my nimble little redhead was proud of herself.

"And that is step one of how to prepare a man for an ass fucking," Michelle concluded, in the manner that a professor might wrap up a lecture. My cock subsided into a merely erect, as opposed to excruciatingly hard state.

"You took that very well, Baby," she praised me. "I think a small reward is in order."

My blindfold was removed.

"Stage two is even more fun," she announced, my reprieve clearly over.

Still kneeling between my legs, she forcefully drove her knees apart jamming my thighs outward. She planted herself in that position, sitting on her heels and leaving my bottom exposed for both of them to see. Tracy gasped at the show of power and submission.

Michelle reached for the spunk-like lube and squirted a few dollops onto her fingers before reaching down to massage it into my hole. At first she coated the outside of my ring, but soon enough she began to massage deeper, first with one finger, then two, as I felt myself begin to open to her delightful intrusion.

It felt great to me as it was, but school was still in session, so Michelle resumed her running commentary, "There is no such thing as too much lube if you really want to give him a good hard fucking."

She pumped out some more and went about really greasing my tunnel with her fingers. A slow groan escaped my lips as I enjoyed the finger fucking that she was treating me to.

"As you can see, Scott is a well trained slut and really enjoys this. I often find that this is a good time for a little more ball work, just to make sure that his pump is fully loaded."

With two fingers of her right hand massaging my insides, she encircled the base of my sack with her left. She gently turned the palm of her right hand upwards and stroked her fingers in and out of me as she curled them slightly to rub up and down the part of my cock that was buried inside me. Then she began the wonderful ball pulling that forced me to close my eyes and turn inwards to my own universe.

I was in heaven, and just when I thought that nothing could be better, my wife turned to Tracy and said, "This is where I could really use some help. There's only so much that I can do. Would you mind sucking Scott's cock while I finish loosening him up?"

"Oh man, you've got to be kidding me!" I thought as I braced for a heretofore unknown pleasure.

"Fuck yeah!" Tracy breathlessly replied as she lowered her head from the side and set to work on my dick. Without the distraction of my wife fucking her with a mule sized strap-on, her cock sucking was even better and more focused than it had been the night before.

Our friend had seen how close I had already been to cumming, so she didn't use her full potential, opting instead to bring me right to the edge with her skilled mouth and hanging me there as my wife zeroed in on my prostate while giving my balls the perfect pull. I did my best to will my body to relax and let the girls have their way with me, but my anal ring involuntarily gave my wife's fingers a squeeze every now and then. Time stopped. I could stay like this forever I thought.

After (I have no fucking idea how long), I felt Michelle let go of my balls and withdraw her fingers from my ass. The sudden loss was disappointing.

"I think he's ready. Would you like to check as well?"

Tracy's head came up from my spit-covered dick as she enthusiastically accepted my wife's offer. Michelle moved aside and Tracy reached for the lube. She slid two fingers into me and rocked them back and forth like a pro. Michelle leaned across me to kiss her while giving my cock a few quick strokes.

"Do you think he's ready?" the master inquired of student.

"He feels good to me," Tracy confirmed.

"Let's be sure," my bride said as she reached down and added two fingers of her own. With four fingers now buried inside me, and two gorgeous women above, I did what came naturally and reached up with both hands to simultaneously sample each of their breasts.

The girls worked in and out of my ass in unison as I kneaded their spectacular tits. Michelle's was far more than my left hand could contain, and I could barely cup even a third of Tracy's ridiculously wonderful mound with my right. I rolled them both in my hands as the girls really started to work my ass out.

Finally, they slowed. I released their breasts and gently traced their stiffened nipples with just my fingertips before we all silently broke contact with each other.

It was almost time for the main course, but a final bit of preparatory instruction remained, so Michelle ordered me to flip onto my stomach. Once I was situated, she explained to Michelle, "This last bit is important if we really want to give him a pounding. Would you grab the lube launcher?"

I had filled the oversized syringe with 250cc's of Boy Butter so that Michelle could get me just how she liked. I was a little surprised when she let Tracy have the honor.

"Go ahead Tracy, just ease the plastic tip in a bit. He's so lubed already that it should just go right in."

I felt the pinky-like width enter me.

"That's good. Put it in about an inch and give it a little squeeze," Michelle instructed.

As Tracy depressed the plunger I felt the cool lube enter me. I always loved this part.

"Nice! Now slide the nozzle about halfway in and give him another dose."

Oh yeah, that felt good!

"Excellent. Now put it all the way in and let him have almost all of it but save just a bit." I felt the full four inches enter me followed by the sliming of my ass walls as Tracy continued my lubing.

"OK. Now pull it out except for just the tip and shoot the rest right into his opening."

This one I could really feel as Tracy completely slathered the most sensitive, nerve-laden part of my ass.

"Well done Tracy. I think you've got the hang of this," Michelle said as Tracy fully withdrew the plastic lube.

I knew that I had to be a lewd sight based on the obscene amount of lube that they had creamed me with. I also knew something else: Michelle was about to put on one hell of an ass-fucking show!

"OK slut, on your back like a good little whore!" my wife ordered. "I want Tracy to see every bit of what this does to you."

I had never imagined my wife fucking me in front of another woman, but now that it was about to happen, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Somehow, her wanting to share it made it even more intimate.

I was ready. I needed to be fucked NOW!

Michelle had slipped on the harness while walking Tracy through the lube application and was now in position between my legs. Tracy was sitting to the side, content to be a spectator.

Michelle positioned the wedge under my hips, tilting my hips upwards in perfect alignment with her massive cock. She reached for the lube one last time and generously coated her thick rubber rod. I knew that she was going to nail me with impunity.

I was beyond ready and it was a relief when I finally felt the tip touch my ring. Ever so sweetly she teased at my opening. "We can take the time to be a little nice here," she observed for Tracy's benefit. "I wouldn't want to do anything that he might feel a need to retaliate for later."

Then she gently pushed in about an inch as my opening expanded to begin to allow her access. She rocked it back and forth a bit to test my resistance and quickly determined that I could handle some more so she added another inch to her initial intrusion.

"This part is very important," she confided to Tracy. "How I put it in determines everything about how good the rest of it will be."

A nice sentiment, I thought, but I was desperate for her to fill me.

"He's taking it nicely but I'm not quite all the way through yet, there is still a little resistance," she accurately observed.

She was right. She had not yet broken all the way into my ass and the stretching pressure inside my opening was as constant as it was delightful.

"Watch him carefully because this next bit can be quite overpowering for him." No sooner had she said it than I felt her push forward, feeding two more inches into my ass as the thickest part of her cock was forced through my restrictive aperture and into the promised land.

I felt the pressure in my opening dissolve as she lovingly broke through my barrier. I could feel Tracy's eyes fixed on me with desire, and I released a long, slow groan of satisfaction, as Michelle's cock seemed to melt into my ass.

Michelle, ever the considerate strap-on ass fucker, paused to asked me if I was OK.

"Oh my God, YES!!!" I sighed contentedly.

Michelle pulled halfway out and then commenced fucking me with nice short strokes, massaging my opening into a state of compliance. It felt wonderful, but I was a greedy little fucker by this point and I needed her all the way in me.

"More please," I panted and begged.

"More?" she asked, with a faked tone of disbelief that was more for Tracy's benefit than mine.

"Yes, PLEASE!" I pleaded.

"OK," she replied in an equally feigned cautious voice.

I felt her slowly drive her tool all the way into my ass. The violation was incredibly wonderful. I felt my back channel fully open to the pleasure she was providing and was somehow pleased that Tracy was there to witness it.

As she reached full depth I still needed more, so rocked my knees back a bit more towards my chest and reached down with both hands to cup my wife's ass. There was no need to remain passive at this point. No more need to continue observing the dom/sub rules, since it was very clear who was in control. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me as far as I could with a grunt of pure ecstasy. Then I held her there with all my strength as I squeezed the root of her cock with everything I had.

"Oh my!" Tracy whispered to no one in particular as she witnessed my wanton display.

What was she thinking, I wondered? Was she imagining being stuffed so full of cock herself, or being the one doing the stuffing? It didn't fucking matter. The cock inside me felt too good, and the thought slipped away.

"More Baby, give me more!" I pleaded.

Since there was no more to give, Michelle settled for sawing into and out of my ass with long languid strokes.

I was out of my mind with pleasure. Each stroke was delivering a wonderful massage to my well-primed prostate, and I enjoyed the skillful fucking that my wife was allowing me.

"That feels so good Baby," I sighed to let her know that I was all hers.

"Just enjoy it Love," she cooed as she administered the fucking that I craved so badly.

The sensations were so over powering that I couldn't help but grind back at her as best I could from my position. Michelle took the cue and picked up her pace. She began hammering into me with more and more abandon, and soon I was on the receiving end of a delicious power fuck. She drilled the full length in and out of me, and quickly she had me hanging on the delirious edge of cumming.

The strange thing is, I can't climax from ass fucking alone, but I do reach what feels like 95% of an orgasm and Michelle can keep me there for minutes on end. It's not like I'm ever in danger of shooting, but somehow the feeling mirrors that of a full orgasm. Fuck it, I thought, just enjoy it for what it is. And enjoy it I did! Michelle had me moaning and writhing as I savored the endless sensations.

soaf
soaf
57 Followers