The Friendly Neighbour

Story Info
New into town - couple swing with a neighbour.
1.4k words
3.86
55.5k
21
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Kay many years back, when she was a student at the university. It was a warm breezy afternoon, when I first saw her. Staying on campus was an advantage for sure. My dad was a professor and that day he was out of town. As I watched Kay from a distance, I was attracted to her instantly. She was tall and had great legs, swaying hips and free flowing hair that bounced in tune with her ample breasts. God! I stripped her as she came close. As she turned towards our house I was a bit awe-struck and invited her inside. On instinct, I offered her coffee and she agreed. The moment turned into hours and in days to come we drew closer. So much that within a few years we were married. The initial days were steamy sex all the time but gradually we drifted into the mundane married life.

Life went past and we were both clocking 40 on the time scale. After many years I had a new job and we moved to another city. New friends and new neighbours! It was fun meeting new people. Todd was the friendly neighbour, who luckily was a handyman and he assisted in setting up house. As we sat sipping beers in the living room, Kay was outside at the pool. I noticed Todd staring at Kay. She still had a firm body, solid long legs, nice rounded ass and perky nipples that jutted out of her bikini. Todd was stroking his crotch with his left hand and I saw his erection grow in his pants. A bit shocked yet surprisingly not angry, I stepped into the kitchen to grill the meat.

In the hallway mirror I could still see Todd. I saw Kay enter with a towel wrap and Todd kept looking at her, with his hand on his hard-on. Kay stepped forward and put the balls of her feet on his bulge and rubbed it a bit, while he slapped her bottoms. Fuck, what I saw knocked my senses. It turned my own cock raging stiff. I was being voyeuristic with my own wife and a new comer in our lives.

"You look great," I heard Todd tell Kay.

"Thanks! Come over for a dip."

"Sure, why not but I don't have my trunks."

Then without asking another word, he took off his shirt to reveal a ripped and much tattooed body. Then he dropped his pants and dived in his skins into the pool. Kay's hands went to her face, as she saw his monstrous tool dangle between his legs. I decided not to come out of the kitchen. Kay came over, her cheeks red with embarrassment. Before she could say anything, I grabbed her gave her one long lingering hot kiss.

She felt my cock and knelt down to free it. As her lips wrapped around my cock, I leaned back on the counter. She deep throated and soaked my sack with her saliva. Then suddenly she got up and kissed me again. Then she looked me straight in the eye and I saw the lust in hers. I just nodded my head in silent acknowledgement. No word was spoken, as she dropped her towel and walked towards the pool. In that moment of hot lust, we both wanted Todd to fuck her - Now! I wanted to see her getting fucked before my eyes. Todd was easily a ten incher. Through the window my eyes were glued to the pool, as I stroked myself. My wife was gonna be fucked and I had the window seat for the show. Crazy!

As Kay dived and surfaced next to Todd, he pulled her close and their tongues locked. They were both biting gnawing and sucking the wind out of each other. Todd lifted Kay out of the pool and carried her to the recliner on the deck. He held her ankles and lifted her legs apart. Stopping for a moment to look at her juicy pussy, he spread out the butterfly flaps and caressed the pink wetness with his sturdy fingers.

Kay moaned with pleasure, "Oh ya ... hmmm ...aaah ... Yess ... yesss" the moans were pretty intense and her perky nipples were swollen stiff. As Todd wrapped his lips around them, she arched her back to thrust her tits into his face. She liked a bit of roughness on her tits and Todd gave her just that. He switched from one tit to another, while his fingers were whipping the cream in her pussy. She thrust her ass up trying to reach his cock, which was throbbing to enter her.

Todd suddenly dropped his face into her cunt and dug his tongue in. She held his head and pulled him in, grinding her pussy into his face. Her legs stiffened and gripped Todd's face as her body went into a shudder. I had never seen her come so fast. As she ebbed out of her orgasm, Todd moved forward to place his cock next to her lips. His cock was so knobby and the mushroom head glistened with pre-cum. Kay parted her lips to eagerly taste him. Soon both her hands were wrapped around his cock and still the knob stayed free to bob in and out of her mouth. Drools of saliva wrapped Todd's cock as it serviced Kay's full lips.

Todd had now settled into steady rhythm, stroking his huge cock into my wife's lips. I think he wanted to dump a load in her mouth. My own cock was stroking to their rhythm and I wanted to cum at the same moment as Todd shoots his load into my darling's lips. Every now and then he slapped her cheeks with his cock before stuffing it right back into Kay's eager receptive mouth. She wanted to be fucked hard and ravaged by this man. The slut in her was alive to the core and she played the perfect bitch for Todd - the man of the moment. He had the dick she needed and she had to opportunity to take it, while I encouraged her to live her lust, which was equally connected to mine.

As I saw Todd lean back, I knew what was coming, even though I never saw it shoot into Kay's lips, till she could swallow no more. Her cum-splattered face looked so adorable, as Todd gathered the globs of thick cum with his knobby dick and guided it back into the folds of her lips till every drop was swallowed. Even after dumping a copious load into my wife his cock was ready for more. Still slick and glistening with saliva and semen, he trailed it down Kay's body till it dangled on the edge of her pussy.

Kay arched forward to feel his cock tip her pussy lips. Todd wriggled his ass to settle his cockhead into the steamy hot n wet receptacle of my wife. Then he began to rock back and forth. With every beat I saw more of his cock vanish into my wife's cunt.

Her eyes were closed. She was moaning and oblivious of surroundings. For all she cared Todd could be fucking her in the middle of the road. She was so lost into it. Her eyes rolled in ecstasy as Todd stuck his entire length into her sloppy wet cunt. Todd held still and I saw his big balls rest in comfort, screening Kay's ass from my view.

He then picked pace to grind in real hard, like a piston he rocked her insides, ripping her legs apart, sweat pouring down his frame and muscles tensed to please him and her. Kay was getting the fuck of her life and I was losing loads of cum just watching her enjoy that. Jealousy was miles from my mind and passion close and pounding.

When Todd tossed and turned her from one fuck position to another, she played along in perfect tune and rhythm. Both of them were sweating profusely, as the heat of the afternoon added fuel to fire. When Todd finally stiffened for release, Kay shuddered with equal abandon. It was an intense orgasm for both of them. Totally spent she collapsed under him and he caressed her tenderly in contrast to the pounding he gave her earlier. They lay there kissing for a long time till he lifted her playfully and chucked her into the pool. As he dived after her, I too joined in.

There were happy days ahead for all of us.