The Friendly Pub Ch. 3

Story Info
Wife's fantasy comes true.
4.7k words
4.28
57.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers

Well, here I go, I thought to myself as I walked down the street towards the pub. My mind was racing in anticipation as I strolled in the door and grabbed a seat at the bar. I looked around after ordering a drink and noticed there were some men sitting close to the back of the pub. There were two men sitting by themselves in booths, one was heavy set but not fat and the other was athletic looking. I watched them for a few minutes and they seemed to be looking back at me. I thought to myself that if I was ever going to do this that now was as good a time as any. I stood up, took a quick sip of my drink, and headed for the men's room.

I had to pass right by the two booths the men were sitting in and as I did, I gave them a good look over as they did me. My heart was pounding as I opened the men's room door and entered. There were a couple of men standing at the urinals but I quickly walked by them and into a stall, closing the door and locking it. I had just undone my belt, when I heard someone enter the next stall. I heard the door close and a zipper being pulled down. I thought, nothing unusual here so I continued to undo my pants. I heard a slight cough from the next stall and I couldn't help but peek between the stall doors to see if I could see the man in the next stall. I also looked around the room to see if there were any others there.

I could see the heavy-set man from the booth, standing at the sinks, watching my stall through the mirror. I decided to see if he was interested so I quietly unlocked the door and sat down, my pants around my ankles, my cock, hard and sticking straight out in front of me. I didn't have to wait long. The man came over and stopped at the door. He hesitated for a moment and then pushed the door open, quickly entering and closing the door. He looked at me and reached for his zipper, quickly pulling it down and pulled his hard cock out of his pants.

He stepped towards me and I took his cock in my mouth. His cock tasted slightly salty and he had a little pre-cum on its tip. I licked it off and ran my tongue up and down the whole length of his cock, making him groan quietly. His cock wasn't as long as mine but it was thicker and as I tried to get as much of it in my mouth as I could, I gagged slightly as it hit the back of my throat. "Suck it, you slut," he said quietly. "I am going to fill your throat with my come." I sucked it like a lollipop and he reached forward, taking my head in his hands and started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

He face fucked me until I felt the first spurt of his warm fluid hit the back of my throat. He kept spurting his come into my mouth, making me swallow as fast as I could. I kept sucking his cock until he was finished coming and then, pulled it out of my mouth and licked it clean, savoring his taste as I did.

I looked up at him and he grinned at me. "Have you ever sucked cock before," he asked. "No, this is the first time," I answered. "You have a knack for it and I'd like to have you do it again, sometime," he said. "I'd love to," I answered. With that he unlocked the door and was gone, leaving me sitting on the seat.

Before I could do anything, I heard the toilet in the next stall flush and the door open. I looked down and noticed two feet standing at the door to my stall. The door opened and there was the athletic looking man standing there. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. " Come on in," I said quickly and he stepped inside the stall, closing the door behind him. His pants were already undone so I reached up and pulled his hard cock out of them. I was amazed at his size. His cock was bigger and fatter than mine or the heavy-set man's and I found myself, pulling it towards my mouth. I licked the head and he groaned.

I sucked and licked it for a few minutes before he stopped me. "You look like you need a little help first," he said and leaned over to take my cock in his mouth. What a feeling, having my cock sucked. My wife has sucked my cock many times but this was different. His mouth was a lot stronger and the suction was too. He moved down to take all of me in his mouth. I held his head and I face fucked him. It didn't take long for me to come and I spurted into his mouth over and over again. He swallowed all of it and then stood up, grinning at me. "You have sweet come," he said. "I'd like to taste it again."

"Anytime," I answered.

I realized that I had enjoyed the sex with the two men. After he stuffed his cock back into his pants, he opened the door and walked away. I sat there for a few minutes, thinking about what had just happened. I had sucked my first cock and had my cock sucked by a man and I couldn't believe the feeling I had of complete satisfaction. I pulled my pants up and went back to the bar.

As I finished my drink, I looked around. The two men were back in their booths and they both smiled at me. I noticed a few more men were in the pub now and I wondered if they were there for the same thing I was. I ordered another drink and finished it before heading back to the restroom.

This time, I stood at the sinks, watching the men come and go, pretending to be washing my hands. If anyone had been watching me, they would have known I was waiting for something as I kept washing my hands over and over again.

A good-looking man entered and went to the urinals. I decided to see if he was interested so I dried my hands and went into a stall. I closed the door and quickly pulled my pants down. I sat down and then noticed his feet at the stall entrance. He pushed the door open and stepped inside. His cock was hanging out of his pants and he stepped forward, pushing it into my mouth. I licked it and tasted his urine and some pre-cum. I licked the entire length of it and then sucked it as far as I could into my mouth. He groaned when he felt my warm mouth around his cock.

He grabbed my head and started to face fuck me. He wasn't as gentle as the other two men, as he forced his cock in and out of me. He came with a gush and I couldn't swallow all of it. Some of his come dribbled out of the sides of my mouth and ran down my chin. He finished coming and quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth. He smiled slightly at me and turned, pulling his zipper up and walked out of the room.

I didn't have to wait long for the next man to enter the stall. In all, I sucked ten cocks that night and when I got home, my mouth was sore and tender from the different size cocks. "Where have you been?" my wife asked. "Oh, I stopped for a quick drink," I answered. She looked at me and laughed. "You checked out the men's room at the pub, didn't you?" I grinned and said that I had. "I want to know everything that went on," she added. After I told her what had happened, she grabbed me and led me to the bedroom and we fucked for hours. "Was it as good as you thought it would be?" she asked. I told her I enjoyed it very much. "Would you do it again?" she asked. I hesitated and said, "Yes, I would."

She said, "You've seen me with other women but I'd like to see you with another man, his cock in your mouth or even fucking you in your ass," she said. I grabbed her, spun her around and pushed my hard cock into her ass, fucking her as hard as I could. I was so aroused, it didn't take long for me to come inside her and afterwards, we were spent and exhausted. We rested and then rolled over to go to sleep. Just before dozing off, I said, "I'd like you to watch me take my first cock up my ass." She laughed and said, "It's a date."

The next morning, she couldn't stop asking questions about how I felt with a cock in my mouth and how it felt having come spurted into me. We talked about it for most of the day and I suggested that we go out for a drink later. She grinned and ran over to hug me.

We entered the bar and took our usual places at the bar. I looked around and didn't see any of the men from yesterday but did notice there were some sitting alone. I watched them as my wife was looking at some of the women in the pub. I looked at her and she was smiling at one woman. I looked over and the woman was smiling back at my wife. "Are you going to meet her or are you here to watch me get fucked in the ass?" I said. "Can't I do both?" she asked. I nodded and said, "Well, what if it happens that I hook up with a man while you're getting yourself fucked in the ladies room?"

"You're right," she said, "We are here to get you fucked and we should do that first and then I can have my fun."

"Do you see anyone interesting?" she asked. "There are a couple of men sitting alone over there. I'll have to see if they are interested or not."

"How will you know?" she asked. "I'll go into the men's room and check it out, ok?" I said. With that I took a sip of my drink, kissed my wife quickly and started for the restroom.

I could feel her eyes following me as I walked steadily towards the men's room. I entered and quickly went into a stall. No sooner had I sat down then there was a pair of feet standing outside the stall. I reached up and unlocked the door. A man quickly pushed it open and entered the stall. He was tall and gangly. He smiled at me and as he was pulling his cock out of his pants, asked me to suck him. I told him I would but only if he agreed to fuck me in the ass. "You want me to fuck you?" he asked. "Yes, but not here. Somewhere where my wife can watch us," I answered. With that, his cock stood straight out in front of him, inviting me to suck it. I pulled him to me and took his cock into my mouth. He didn't take long to come and I swallowed all of the cream.

After he finished coming, I helped him stuff his cock back in his pants and we both left the stall together. I went back to my wife and told her what had happened. She grinned and asked me when and where. I told her I would have to make the arrangements with the guy and went over to his booth. We introduced ourselves, his name was Rob. I asked him, "Have you ever fucked a guy in the ass before?"

"No, but I have always wanted to," he said. I told him, "I want to be in a bed with you where we can take our time and enjoy each other."

"That sounds good to me," he added. We made the arrangements for later that evening. We were going to meet in a suite at a hotel. I got up and went back to my wife, who was grinning at some of the other women as I approached.

I told her about the arrangements and she quickly looked at her watch. "I've got time for a quickie," she said and bounded off the stool, heading for the ladies room. I ordered another drink and waited for her to return. When she did, she had another surprise for me. The woman she had come out of the restroom with wanted to come along and watch me get fucked too. I quickly gulped down the rest of my drink and paid the tab. I looked around at the man and he got up, following us out of the pub. We stopped outside and waited for the woman to join us. As we waited, I told him about the other woman and he just said, "The more the merrier." The woman appeared and the four of us headed down the street towards one of the hotels.

I got a room while my wife and the other two waited for me. I joined them and we headed towards the elevators. We had a great view from the room but that's not what we were there for. It was kind of tense in the room, no one knowing what to say or do until I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. Rob did the same and came over to me. I leaned into him and kissed his fully on the lips. He was startled a little but responded and we were soon standing in the middle of the room, kissing and sucking tongues. I could hear the women behind me as they seemed to be doing the same. They were moaning quietly. I leaned away from Rob and looked at the two women. Sure enough, they had their arms wrapped around each other, sucking on their tongues and their moaning was getting louder.

Since this was supposed to be our show, I whispered to him that we should get undressed and go to bed. We both quickly shed our clothes and moved over to the bed, pulling the covers completely off. I moved onto the bed on my back and held my arms open, inviting Rob to join me. He moved over and came into my arms, his lips seeking mine. I heard the rustling of clothes and I looked over at the two women. They had stripped and had moved closer to the bed, sitting watching us. Now that we had their complete attention, I turned back to Rob.

I kissed him again and stuck my tongue in his mouth. He gently sucked on it and as we kissed, I ran my hands up and down his body. I caressed his ass and ran a finger down his crack. I tried to finger his ass but I couldn't reach far enough. He knew what I was trying to do and leaned back and looked at me. "You want to fuck me too, don't you,' he said. "Yeah, I'd like that," I answered. "Well, since you asked me to fuck you first, let me do you and then you can fuck me," he said. I heard a slight gasp from the two women and my wife said, "We get to watch them both."

With that, I rolled over on my stomach and pushed my ass up in the air. Rob moved between my legs and for the first time, I felt his hot breath on my ass. He stuck his tongue out and started licking my ass. He licked all around my hole and then sucked directly on it. He spent a long time sucking on my ass and I could feel the wetness he was giving it. He stuck his tongue up inside me and I felt a little pain. I groaned and told him to take it slow. Next I felt a finger probing my hole. He stuck it in and let me get used to it before doing anything else. When I told him to go ahead, he pushed it further into me. I felt a stab of pain and then a warming feeling of pleasure.

He started to finger fuck me slowly at first. It felt so unusual to have something moving in and out of my ass but I was enjoying it. He added a finger and had two of them fucking me. This time, there was no pain and I started to move back against his thrusts. I felt his fingers leave my ass and his tongue licking and sucking on it again. Now we were both moaning and groaning as he continued to suck on my ass. I quickly looked around at the two women and they had taken their clothes off and were intently watching Rob and I.

I wanted him. "Fuck me Rob," I gasped. "Fuck me hard, right now." I felt his breath leave my ass and his cock nudging against my hole. "Push that hard cock into me," I gasped. I felt his head trying to enter me. He pushed against me and I tried to help him by pushing backwards, towards his hard cock. Suddenly, I felt his head enter me. It didn't hurt. "Fuck me, Rob," I pleaded. With that he slowly pushed his cock into me until I felt it hit my spot. He waited for a minute, holding himself against my ass. I could feel his balls rubbing against my ass. "Fuck me, Rob. Fuck me now with your big cock and fuck me hard," I again pleaded. With that he started.

He slowly pulled his cock out of me until just the head was inside me. He waited for an instance and then thrust it fully back up inside me. He then started thrusting in and out of me, slowly at first, and then faster. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," was all I could say. "I want to feel your come inside me." He started speeding up and was soon thrusting as hard as he could in and out of me. I can't explain the feelings I was having but I knew that this wasn't going to be the only time I let a man fuck me. I felt his head rubbing against the walls of my canal as he thrust in and out. "Oh yes, fuck me," I screamed. "Fuck me as hard as you can, Rob." He kept thrusting in and out and I felt his cock twitch a couple of times inside me.

Suddenly, he was coming. I felt his cock twitch once more and then a warm feeling. His come spurted out of him in gushes and I felt his cock, spurt over and over again, filling my canal. "Oh yes, fill me up," I screamed. "I want all your come." I couldn't get enough of him as I tried to milk his cock with my ass. I finally felt his cock stop spurting and he held himself against me. I felt some of his come running down my leg. He started to pull his cock out of me and I told him not to because I wanted him in me as long as he could stay there. Finally though, his cock softened to the point where he couldn't keep it inside me and it popped out of my ass.

I now knew what it was like to be fucked. What a great feeling, having a hard cock up inside me, feeling it rub against my walls and feeling his warm come spurt into me. Now it was my turn. I wondered if Rob would feel the same as I did when I fucked him. I rolled over and he moved down onto his stomach. He stuck his ass up in the air and I moved between his legs. I quickly looked over at the two women and they were fingering each other's cunts and groaning loudly.

I moved my face down and between his cheeks, smelling the musky odor of him. I stuck out my tongue and he jumped when he felt it touch his ass. I started to lick and suck on him and tried to push my tongue inside him. I licked some more and finally was able to enter him. I let him relax and then I pushed a finger up into his hole. I let him relax again and started to finger fuck him, slowly and as gently as I could. He groaned when my finger first entered him and cried out in pain too. I pulled my finger out of him and let him relax again. I licked and sucked on him again before trying to insert a finger again. This time, my finger went into him easier and he groaned. I asked him if he was ok and he nodded. I then thrust a second finger into him. He groaned louder this time. I finger fucked him for a few more times and then pulled my fingers completely out.

I wanted to fuck him so I moved up between his legs, pulled his ass towards me and pointed my hard cock at his hole. I felt him take a deep breath as he felt my cock head against his hole. I pushed forward and my head entered him. He gasped when he felt me enter him but he didn't cry out in pain. I waited and then pushed my cock a little further up into him. Again he gasped but didn't cry out. I kept pushing until I was fully inside him and I waited for him to get used to me. His ass was so tight. I could feel his walls as I slowly pulled out. I waited again and when he didn't say anything, I started to thrust slowly in and out of him. I must have hit his spot because all of a sudden, he went ballistic. "Fuck me harder," he screamed. "Fuck me like you have never fucked anyone before. Oh yes, that's it, fuck me you big stud. Thrust that hard cock in and out of me as hard as you can. I want to feel your come inside me."

I was pounding at him for all I was worth, thrusting in and out rapidly. I could feel every movement as I ground myself at him. He continued screaming at me to fuck him and finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I came with a gush of sperm. My cock twitched and spurted inside him, filling his canal with my come. He was still screaming at me as I came in him over and over again. I finally finished and held myself against him. He had calmed down by now and was groaning under me. I pulled my cock out of him and thrust it once more back up into him fully, making him groan loudly. I finally couldn't stay inside him and my softening cock popped out of his ass.

He rolled over and I leaned back. I looked at the two women and they were feverishly, finger fucking each other. They were groaning loudly and seemed to be close to coming. I waited and moved up beside Rob. "Did you like what you saw?" I asked. They both came and I waited again. I ran my hands over Rob's body as I waited for the women to calm down. "Well," I said. My wife said, "That was the most erotic thing I have ever seen."

"I'd like to see it again." I looked at Rob and he looked at me and grinned. "They like watching us," he said. "Maybe we could make this a steady thing, only if you want to, of course," he added. "I would," I answered, leaning over and kissing him. I looked back at the women and they had glassy looks on their faces. "I think the women need something in the mean time," I said. Rob looked over at the two women and agreed. "I thin they need a big cock inside them right now," he added. With that, the two women got onto the bed with Rob and I and I found myself kissing the other women as Rob took on my wife.

rjohnson
rjohnson
684 Followers
12