The Friend's Parties Ch. 4

Story Info
The initiation begins.
2k words
4.38
109.3k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers

I handed the package to my husband and waited with barely hid excitement as he ripped it open and read the instructions. I saw him smile and finally could wait no longer. "What does it say," I stammered as he closed the package up, folded the instructions, and put them in his pocket.

"Can't tell you yet, Honey," he said as he sat down. "It's a little out of character for you, but I'm excited as hell and I think you will be too when we get started. By the way we are going to dinner before the party and you need to be ready early." Puzzled I sat down and again wondered what I had got myself into.

Time passed quickly and soon I began to get ready. I took my shower and applied makeup, but John didn't tell me anything. It wasn't until I started to put on my bra that he told me what to do. "No bra Lynn and this is the blouse you are to wear." He said as he handed me a silk, shocking red blouse. It was beautiful and with smallish b cup breasts, I really didn't need a bra so I didn't mind. I put it on and discovered that it was a half size too small and that the smooth material was pulled tight over my breasts, my nipples clearly outlined. I knew that if the nipples hardened at all they would be very prominent if someone looked at me.

"I have your panties too." He said handing me a black low cut pair. "But first there is something that needs to be inserted," he added. I started to hand him the panties, but he smiled and to my shocked amazement said, "No Honey! In you, not the panties."

I was speechless as he produced a small 4-inch dildo and without hesitation, placed the tip at my slit and gently pushed it into me. With one hand he held it in me as he told me to put the panties on. I pulled the garment up as my husband removed his hand holding the dildo in. I moved my hips as I pulled the panties up and smoothed the front with my hand. My face blushed as I realized that the panties trapped the dildo in me and that my nipples had hardened slightly at the thought of not been able to remove it.

The next item was a jet-black knee length skirt that was slit several inches up the thigh. It was tight, but not too much so. I looked in the mirror and saw that it showed off my rear and hips. "I really look good" I thought, "Sexy, but not cheap." I put on smoke colored, thigh high hose and three-inch high heels and turned around for my husband's reaction.

"Wow, Lynn. You look great honey," he said as he took my arm and propelled me toward the car. I could feel the dildo, but it wasn't big enough to cause me any discomfort as we walked out the door, in fact it was sort of exciting thinking about having it in me as we went out to dinner. The thought caused my nipples to harden and I was shocked at how prominent they were as they pushed against the tight red material of my blouse.

When we arrived at the restaurant and were waiting to be seated, I saw several men look at me. Embarrassed, I felt my nipples harden again as we walked to our table. I tried to sort of roll my shoulders forward so the nubs would not stand out so much, but the tight blouse made it impossible to hide the fact that I was excited. When we were seated the waiter welcomed us and asked if we cared for a drink. His smile and the way his eyes went to my breasts made my face redden even more, but it wasn't until I started to order my wine that the shock really came.

"Yes, I'll have the-oh, the-- oh, the, the white zin" I stammered as the dildo in my vagina started to vibrate. My nipples became rock hard and the waiter had to notice their clear outline as the damn vibrator added to the stimulation of the silk material against my bra- less breasts.

The waiter smiled and walked away to get our drinks as I leaned toward John. I squeezed my thighs together and asked him to please turn the vibrator off.

"Sorry honey," he said, "I'm not controlling it."

"WHAT!!" I said almost too loud. I looked around, but didn't see anyone familiar as the vibrations continued. I could feel my juices began to flow around the dildo, added to my embarrassment. Thankfully the vibrations stopped and I settled in as the waiter brought our drinks. He didn't even try to hide the fact as he looked directed at the outlines of my hardened nipples and smiled.

Several minutes passed as John and I enjoyed our drinks. My face wasn't as quite as red as it was earlier, but I was still very self-conscious of my nipples and the wetness I could now feel at my opening.

John motioned the waiter to come over and take our order. As he walked toward the table my body jerked as the vibrator started again. "Damn, oh, damn " I whispered to John, my thigh clinched, my nipples hardening as the dildo worked on me. I could feel the warmth in my clitoris, the stimulation continuing as the waiter arrived at the table. My face was flushed with excitement and embarrassment as he told us about the special entrées. I nearly feel out of my chair when he stared at my stiff nipples and said, "And my personal favorite is the white breast in cream sauce. It good enough to make a man stand up for." I was about to die of embarrassment, but John loved it as the waiter walked away to place our orders.

The vibrations were really getting to me now, my thighs continually tightening and loosening as the sparks of sexual pleasure settled in on my clitoris. I could feel the wetness in my panties as I squirmed my ass into the seat. I thought that I would cum when suddenly the vibrations stopped again.

"Damn, damn" I thought as I tried to compose myself. The waiter brought our meal and I picked at my food. My body, tense and excited, waiting for the vibration to start up again, but it wasn't until we finished and started to walk to the car did I feel the vibrator start up. It's hard to walk normally when you are sexually excited and near impossible to when you are not only sexually excited, but being stimulated even more. It seemed like every man I passed stared at my erect nipples and once when a wave of vibration massaged my clitoris I had to grasp the table for support as I was walking by.

After what seemed like an hour's walk to get to the front door the vibrations stopped. When the car came we got in and I told my husband that I was extremely excited and that I needed to cum. He turned to me and took my hand. I thought he was going to tell me to go ahead or help me get off, but a quick move of his hand and a snap, the cuff was put on my right wrist. He turned me around and snapped the cuffs on my other wrist effectively pinning my arms behind my back.

Next he produced a ball gag and told me to open my mouth. I started to protest, but he simply said, "Sorry babe, its part of the initiation." I didn't protest much as he opened my mouth and pushed in the red ball. Then he tied it off behind my head so I couldn't dislodge it. Finally, he blindfolded me and drove off into the early evening darkness.

After several minutes I heard John on the cell phone as he said, "OK, she's helpless." There was a pause and then he added, "Yes, I can find that address. OK, see you in about an hour." I wondered with rising excitement and some fear where we were going. Debbie and Dave's house was only 30 minutes from where we ate dinner and I racked my brain trying to follow the turns of the car, but finally had to admit that I had no idea where we were going.

"Emmmmmmmmmm" I moaned into the ball gag as the vibrator started inside of me. It stayed on for several minutes; enough to make me realize that I was helpless and could not get myself off or stop it from sexually stimulating me. I tried forcing my rear into the seat hoping that it would send me over into orgasm, but to no avail. I became hotter and hotter as the vibrations continued and just when I thought that I might reach my climax the vibrator quit.

The pattern continued over the next 45 minutes. Three to four minutes of the vibrator sexually stimulating my already heated body, causing me to moan continually into the ball gag. Rapid and ragged breathing as I was pushed to the edge of my body's limit and then, just when I thought I would cum, the damn thing would shut off. Tears of frustration welled up each time I was denied the sexual fulfillment that I desperately needed.

The dildo would stay off for several minutes and then, after I had backed away from the edge, start again. By the time the car stopped I was a bundle of sexually charged nerves, my panties soaked, my nipples hard as rock as they pushed against the silk material. At that point after repeatedly being brought to the edge of orgasm and then denied I would have done anything to reach my climax.

Panting and moaning into the ball gag after the last vibration, I heard the car door open and hands helped me out of the car and guided me toward an unseen destination. I was helped down some stairs and through a door I heard open. The hands left my arms and I was left standing by myself, blindfolded and tied. I could feel the warmth on my face and neck and wondered where I was and what was going to happen.

I stood there for several seconds not knowing what to do when without warning hands gripped my arms as the cuffs were taken off my wrists. Hands also pushed my shoulders down forcing me to kneel as my arms were spread above my head and tied to rigid hooks. My knees were on some sort of pillow so I guessed that I would be in that position for a while. I felt the ball gag removed and heard the shuffling of several people around me.

I was still blindfolded and my body still sexually charged when I heard a gruff male voice, "Are you excited Lynn? Do you want to cum?" I hesitated too long as someone grabbed my hair and snapped my head back. The sudden movement scared me, but also was extremely exciting, I mean here I was, helpless, blindfolded, and sexually excited with a group of people whom sex was very important to. I figured that my body was in for a workout.

"Yes" I answered, "Please, I want to cum."

" What will you do to convince me to let you cum?"

"Anything, just let me cum" I whispered. I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper opening and rustling of his clothes before the tip of his cock pushed against my cheek. His hand gripped my hair harder, pulling my head back as his cock tip was run over my lips and under my nose. I could feel his wetness as he coated my lips and cheek with his juice oozing out of the tip.

"Open your mouth Lynn and suck me dry baby."

Slowly I opened my mouth waited for his cock.

To be continued...

lynn_bb
lynn_bb
630 Followers