The Fuck

Story Info
A female fiend who cannot get enough of big pricks.
757 words
3.27
92.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the huge throbbing cock that hung before her body. Her mouth hung aghast like a prolapsed arsehole.

"Its magnificent," she let out from a dream-like state.

How much she wanted this colossal phallus to feed her gagging cunt. She was a fiend who could not get enough of large items plunging between her gaping legs. Dorothy dropped to her knees with a whore's mechanical precision. She took hold of Johns prick in her hand and gazed hypnotically at it. Feeling her little panties beginning to soak through her excitement upped and reared. For she knew that when this thing slides into her she'll be like a tap that's been left on. Her tongue then flickered at the meaty tip.

John's head flung back as he felt her mouth sloppily suck him off. Dorothy did this nice and soft, with plenty of saliva, as her damp hand gently pulled him off at the top of his tadger. "Its magnificent," said he to himself. Dorothy stood up and pushed John backwards. He fell back onto the couch with a thud, his legs apart and lust ejaculating from his eyeballs. "I'm going to fuck that huge thing till it explodes," Dorothy said as she slowly walked towards him whilst freeing her firm tits. She rubbed at her fanny and could feel that her panties were now completely sodden.

She smiled amorously at John's dong before bending forward and sliding the material down over her heels. John's eyes opened wide watching Dorothy running her hands over her breasts as she bared her hairless clam that glistened in the low light of the room. Now, straddled over John's crotch she grabbed his pecker.

John looked down and saw Dorothy banging it against her sex, which made her let out little yelps. His purple helmeted junket plunger then sunk deep down into Dorothy's saturated snatch. "God!" They both let out in concerto. She began to work up the pace moving up and down and could feel her sex being completely filled. John's wet finger circled her arsehole. She grabbed his hand and pushed his forefinger in as she rode him harder. She began screaming out as her climax then ripped through her quivering body. Her eyes closed revelling in the release, in the feeling, of that monstrous penis that had stretched her. Dorothy wanted that pecker in her arse, there was no two ways about that. And so she licked the palm of her hand and smeared it up and down the shaft, which mixed in with the juice that was dripping out of her. Then, placing the head of the helmet between her firm and rounded bottom she closed her eyes again and let her being relax.

She moved downwards, easing the prick in. The tip then quickly burst in, stretching the skin. She let out a deep groan of pleasure. "What fucking girth," she mused with herself; ecstatic that she had such a thing of wonder inside of her. Pulling her cheeks apart she slid downwards with a gasp, and in this position she paused, holding it halfway inside of her. Dorothy then began easing herself upwards and downwards upon its length. John was already in some kind of unfound ecstasy, for no woman he had ever met had let that dick near the anal. He marvelled at the different sensation he felt, of the newness of this penetration. He opened his eyes and let the sight fill his perception. Dorothy looked as if she was in a trance as she squirmed and fucked, filling her arse completely.

John pulled her chest towards his mouth and sucked and chewed on her nipples. He then grabbed hold of her bottom and pulled her upwards a touch so he could fuck her hard and fast from below. Dorothy began screaming out to be fucked harder, her twat now gushing. She could feel herself about to explode. "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." She chanted as her fingers started frigging away on her clit. Now both in a frenzy as Dorothy screamed even louder as her cunt shot out and squirted all over John's stomach...

"Ah, what rot!!" Little Johnny snapped as he chucked the top shelf magazine to the floor. He looked down and saw that his cock was still flaccid, unmoved by the foul crudeness of the words he had just read. He sat down on the edge of the bed and lit up a cigarette and smoked whilst gazing on with the limp-dicked doldrums.

(c) 2005