The Fuck

Story Info
A man and a girl decide to fuck. This is their story.
812 words
16.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Embers_X
Embers_X
59 Followers

Once upon a time, a man and a girl wanted to fuck, because they were horny. The man's name was Cock Jones. The girl's name was Pussy Smith. They were both sexy.

Cock Jones was sexy because he was 9 feet tall and White. He also had a body of pure muscle, lots of money, and a thick 20-inch penis. Therefore, the girl became horny when she saw him.

Pussy Smith was sexy because she was thin, short, blonde, blue-eyed, White, and had big breasts. She was also just a millisecond over the age of consent. Seeing how sexy she was, the manly Cock Jones decided to fuck the beautiful Pussy Smith.

Hard.

Together, they engaged in sexual intercourse. The fucking began when Cock Jones inserted his 20 inch penis into Pussy Smith's virginal vagina. There was a moan.

He then inserted it many more times. The fucking got faster and more hot with passion. Soon the thrusting was like a wild storm; to quote Shakespeare, they "no sooner met but they looked; no sooner looked but they loved; no sooner loved but they fucked."

But that wasn't all. The banging was getting even hotter now.

Soon Cock Jones inserted his penis all the way inside of Pussy Smith's vagina, which made her hornier. He was fucking her pink teen orifice with the rapidity of a man possessed by sex ghosts. Eventually he decided to speak.

"You like that, you dirty cumslut fuckpig whore-bitch slut? Do you like it? Tell me whether or not you like it, you slutty filthy cum-pig whore bitch," the man articulated as his hung horny dick moved sexily backwards and forwards. He was still inside of the girl's tight, wet birth canal as his words echoed throughout the playground.

"Yes daddy! Fuck me!" cried Pussy Smith, who was definitely over the age of 18 by at least a few minutes now, in pleasure. Her shaved, virgin twat became tighter and wetter with each insertion, her 48-V breasts shaking, and her round ass shaking as well.

It was like a dance of lust upon which the basis of their tryst continued into the night, in a sense. To quote Shakespeare, "Flesh stays no further reason, but rising at thy name," which meant horniness was abound now.

"Are you sure you like it, you fucktoy slutty dirty cum-dump cocksucking whore girl?" Cock Jones asked again as he grabbed Pussy Smith's gigantic tits with confidence.

"Yes, daddy! I'm a fucktoy slutty dirty cum-dump cocksucking whore girl!" Pussy Smith repeated repetitively until Cock Jones was certain that he was fucking a fucktoy slutty dirty cum-dump cocksucking whore girl. Knowing this for sure made the man even more hard.

But he was not done yet.

Suddenly another girl appeared. Her name was Tits Johnson. She was a brunette with brown eyes, therefore she was more exotic and mysterious than Pussy Smith. But she also she had huge breasts and was pure White, therefore Cock Jones still found her sexy enough to fuck.

In fact, our protagonist was excited to have sex with a new girl by now, and so he pulled his dick out of Pussy Smith's pussy and put it in Tits Johnson's mouth.

It was then and there that Tits sucked Cock's penis for many hours, swallowing him with moans such as "Mmm," "Mmmh," and "Mmmm." She also lived up to her name, shaking her 78-Z tits to arouse the man's horniness to new heights of hotness.

Meanwhile Pussy Smith began to insert her index finger into her vagina and moan. She remembered to moan just like the fucktoy slutty dirty cum-dump cocksucking whore girl that she knew she was, deep down. Wind blew on her tits, making them even harder as she masturbated like a sultry blonde lioness in heat.

Suck, suck, suck.

It became so intense that the sucking started to make the powerful man known as Cock Jones climax. Seeing that Cock's hung dick was so close to cumming, Tits Johnson sucked harder. And by golly, did she suck. The suction of her lips and the movement of her tongue as it licked the shaft meant that cumming was soon at hand.

With a powerful roar, the man finally shot cum. Gallons of it spurted from his dick, flying all over the place, as well as in both girls' mouths, pussies, faces, and hair.

The entire place started to fill up with his cum until the women were covered in it. He managed to avoid getting cum on himself, however, as he was standing on a large stack of $100 bills which belonged to him.

And that was the story of how Cock Jones and Pussy Smith fucked.

In the aftermath, Tits Jones disappeared, leaving Cock and Pussy to get married and have kids. They lived, loved and fucked happily ever after.

The End.

To be continued...

Embers_X
Embers_X
59 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
is this a joke

how am i supposed to jerk off if his penis is only 20 inches long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hahahaha

Obviously you have read as many stories on this site as I have. Brilliant parody.

lafuerte696lafuerte696almost 7 years ago
Hahah!

I giggled at your irony while kinda jilling off. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hilarious. They were sexy because they were White 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i can't stop lauging

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Friend's Mom Best friend is away, but his Mom wants to play...in Mature
My Wicked Neighbor Dane has the perfect neighbor, who loves to fuck.in Mature
Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
MILF Support Ch. 01 - Just Plug It In A young IT support worker goes to the home office a client.in Mature
Working out in Mrs. Johnson's Gym Fucking Mrs. Johnson in the sauna and shower of her gym.in Mature
More Stories