The Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard me". She has a look of derision and malice on her face. You can tell she is trying to land a blow, to get you riled up. She jabs her finger towards you causing her breasts to sway side to side. The movement awakens a deep primal instinct inside you want to reach out to them, to feel them... to own them. "You pussy."

"I think you need to calm down." Damn this heat. It's fucking with your head. You need to remove yourself from the situation before this gets out of hand.

"Calm... fucking... down! How can I be calm, when I have a limped fucking dicked husband that couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bag leaving all his shit everywhere for me to clean up" Your stomach twists. Fuck that hurt. After all these decades of a stilted and perfunctory sex life she comes out with shit like that. You see her redden up with rage. Both her face and chest. You steel another glance at her breasts and the primal animalistic instinct in the pit of your stomach spreads. Maybe you should show her what a good fucking is, maybe you should just bend her over and fuck here right here and now. She is your woman after all, to do with as you please. You shake your head to clear the thoughts. Where did that come from? It would just make the situation worse. It's the heat paying with your head, just the fucking heat.

"Fuck off". You manage. "I'm sleeping on the couch. We'll talk about this tomorrow when you are calmer." You are feeling tense, frustrated. You need to head for the den. Release this tension. You make for the door but she blocks the way.

"You're not going anywhere". You tower over your wife and stand very close to her. She doesn't move.

"Move out of my way".

"No". She lifts her hands and pushes you backwards. Not hard enough to knock you over but you're shocked, nonetheless. "What you fuck?" You splutter. How dare she push you around. How fucking dare she. You see red mist and make towards her. You can feel the primal instinct taking over you, reaching in to your mind, controlling your thoughts. You are not letting a fucking woman dominate you.

You stop with your hand hovering just over her shoulder. You can see the deep breath she is holding. You catch yourself and wonder what you were about to do. Shit, you need to get out here. You start to withdraw your hand.

"Just as I thought. A pussy! Look at you. I'm stood here naked, and you can't even get a hard dick. You... are... a... loser!" The fucking bitch. The cunt. How dare she. How fucking dare she say that. You draw an intentional, slow look over her body. The animal claws inside your head, demanding release. You need a fuck. You need out of the heat. You need to escape. Your head is swimming.

"You are a pathetic, sad fucker. Unless you are being told what to do, you don't have a fucking clue."

You snap... that fucking cunt! Before you realise it, you've slapped her across the face. Damn that felt good. Damn, right. Woman. Mess with me and you mess with my man hood. You feel thick mixture of rage and lust descend over you. You draw yourself up to your full height almost towering over her. Animalistic, raw power courses through you, it is deep and primal. You are going to fuck your woman whether she likes it or not. Your woman is here naked in front of you and you will penetrate her.

"You fucking hit me".

"Shut the fuck up, unless you want another one." You grab her by the arm and drag her over to the bed and throw her down. You don't want to make love, you don't even want sex, you want to fuck her like the powerful, dominant male that you are. You push her head into the mattress, and kneel behind her. You force your knees between hers and move them apart.

You try to remember the exact words your woman used not a few moments before. "Don't have a fucking clue, don't I? Couldn't fuck my way out of a paper bag?"

"Don't you fucking dare" You hear the voice but it sounds a million miles away, heard by somebody else. It was too late. The animal has taken over fully.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? Me taking charge?" You goad intentionally as you slowly push your dick inside of your woman. You feel dominant and powerful. Damn it is tight. Much tighter than usual. Or you are much bigger.

"Get the fuck off me!" You hardly hear it, like a whisper in the wind. You start to fuck. Large, powerful, animal thrusts. You will make sure your woman knows she is being fucked. You hear her grunt. You can feel her pathetic struggles underneath your powerful grip. You pin her down harder and thrust deeper. The animal cares not for your woman's comfort, the animal lives only for the fuck.

"I thought you want to be fucked?" You goad again. "Say you want to be fucked." You thrust hard and deep. You want to humiliate her the way she tried to humiliate you. After no reply you thrust harder still and yank her hair backwards "Say it!"

You feel her yield slightly. "I want to be fucked." Pathetically quiet. You grin. Was that satisfactory? No. You watch as your dick slides in and out of her pussy. Jesus, that looked good. The animal demands more humiliation than that. You draw your attention over your woman's ass. Pert round and vulnerable.

"Shout it. Shout that you want to be fucked... hard". You already know she won't say it. You already know what you will do next. You raise your hand high and then bring it down sharp and hard over your wife's buttock. The sound of the slap is deafening.

"Owww, fuck". Your woman bucks and grinds against you trying to release the pain. You lean over her to pin her down more and put your full length deep inside. You lean in close to her ear. "If you don't want another one, you better do what the fuck I tell you".

Holy fuck, it was like a switch on a vibrating fuck toy had been flicked. Underneath you your woman starts to grinds forwards and backwards rapidly. She pushes back in a furious desperate motion to meet your incoming dick. You hold on to her hair, keeping her face upwards, pulling her back with every motion.

"Shout it. Shout that you want to be fucked." Just as you feel your woman is going to comply with your instruction. The animal pushes it one step further. "Like the whore you are".

You feel her tense and change. You feel her start to struggle. The animal likes this. The animal likes to see your woman in distress.

"Don't call me a whore." But the animal had already raised your hand high in the air again and then brings it down hard over her buttock. The redness is immediately visible.

"Owwwwww. Owwww. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Then, meekly. "I want to be fucked, like a whore". You feel powerful. Your dominance is complete. Almost.

"I can't hear you, whore. Shout it." You thrust in hard to emphasise the point.

"Fuck me like a whore!" You feel the primal animal lose control. You grab her by the arms and thrust deeply. Using your strength to control her motion you pull her back in time with you. You move faster, more furiously. She moans. Good. Your woman is getting the fucking she deserves. She moans louder. You feel yourself starting to build pressure. That feeling of tingling at the base of your dick starts to spread.

Your woman bucks as her orgasm starts. But the animal hasn't finished yet. Just as the animal marks his territory, you will mark yours. Your woman, your cum.

Your woman gasps breathlessly and you feel her contract her muscles tightly. At the same time you withdraw and scramble on to the bed and point your dick towards her face. You briefly look down at her expression, contorted in the throws of an orgasm. The thought of knowing you did that to her suddenly throws you over the edge and the feeling of intense pleasure mixed with power is released and several large streams of cum fly over her face, eyes, and forehead and into her hair. You look down as she has her own final wave of pleasure and she lets out a high pitched moan as the cum runs down her face, and into her mouth.

You collapse on the bed. Sweaty, breathless and hot. You look sternly on your wife's cum covered face. Not sure of the reaction you will receive. The animal has gone.

Eventually she opens her eyes. The cum sticks to her eye lashes.

"Fucking hell. From now on, you fuck me like that."

You feel elated, but don't change your expression, you aren't about to lose the initiative now. You need to establish that your dominance is the new norm.

"From now on. You will get fucked in whatever way I please."

You see your wife is pleased by this. You see her smile through the cum and know that tomorrow, you will be challenging her even more.

12