The Fuck of a Lifetime 04: Union, Reunion

Story Info
Karl & Maranda haven't had sex. How can she be pregnant? OH!
4.1k words
4.56
22.3k
27
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,043 Followers

"Oh, fuck!" Maranda Bandersnatch screamed when her son Chuck's tongue met her clit. He aggressively assaulted it, and unlike Stacy, his sister whom he had been fucking over the past five months, his mother was more receptive to the direct clitoral stimulation he provided. She had three orgasms in quick succession, something that Karl, her husband of twenty-five years, had never been able to accomplish before. She pulled her son up and said, "I need to feel you in me, Chuck. Can you do that for me?"

Without a word, Chuck ripped his clothes from his body and pushed his cock into his mother's pussy. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he cried out as he sank every inch in to the hilt.

"Wait," Maranda said, then threw her ankles over his shoulders. "Now you can fuck Mommy good and proper."

Chuck laid into her for a good ten minutes before cumming, but he never slowed. He fucked his mother another thirty-five minutes before achieving his second (Maranda lost count of hers after thirty), and still he didn't stop. He had her get on her hands and knees and fucked her doggie-style for another hour before getting his third orgasm of the night, and that is when he fell beside her and held her as she kissed him over and over again. "Oh Chuck. Tell me this isn't wrong, honey. Tell me that Tell me that we aren't as terrible as your father and sister."

Chuck, still breathing heavily, said nothing. He kissed his mother full on the mouth before deciding on, "I don't regret it, Mom, if that's what you're asking. I ... I love you."

"Oh, Chuck." Maranda kissed her son again, then said, "I want you to see something. It's something else that I taped between your father and sister. It may upset you ... I don't know, but I think you have a right to know about it." She grabbed her phone and pulled up the second video of Karl and Stacy and allowed it to play until Karl expressed concern over the baby that Stacy was pregnant with. "He ... He got her pregnant, Chuck. What am I supposed to do about that? What can I say? I just don't know ..." she began to weep again.

This put Chuck in a precarious position by the simple fact that he knew Stacy was pregnant, but more importantly, he knew that she had no idea if the baby was his or their father's. How could he tell his mother this now, especially after what they just shared? He decided that the best play was to leave it alone for the moment. If nothing else, he could always tell Stacy and Karl that he forfeited any rights to the baby so long as they never mentioned it could be his. He didn't know if that would work, but it was worth a try. In the meantime, "Eventually she'll start to show, Mom. Don't say anything until then, and then just accept whatever explanation she gives."

"Perhaps you're right," Maranda said as she wiped at her eyes. Just then, Chuck's phone rang. He looked at the screen and said, "It's Dad." She looked apprehensive. "Quick, tell me someone you went to school with who died."

"Mary Aberdeen, but why?"

"Dad," Chuck greeted as he opened the line. "I found Mom. She's drunk as hell, but she's okay. What? Oh, something about a friend of hers from school, Mary Aberdeen, dying. Yeah, it affected her really bad. She's in Carvington. I got us a room at the Motel 6 here. I'm going to let her sleep it off and we should be back tomorrow by noon latest. Well, I'm sure she's going to be a bit self-conscious about it all, so it's probably best that you just go to work as usual and see her when you get home. Oh, that's right. Tomorrow is Saturday. Well, maybe you should go play a couple of rounds of golf or something then. Yeah? Okay. See you tomorrow then. Bye."

"That was pretty quick thinking on your feet," Maranda told her son.

"My quick thinking has saved me from yours and Dad's wrath a few times," Chuck said with a light chuckle.

"Oh, do tell," Maranda said, curious.

"Aren't there other, better things we could be discussing at the moment?"

She looked over at her son, then between his legs. "Doesn't that thing ever take a rest?"

"It'll be here as long as you need it," Chuck said in reply.

Without another word spoken, Maranda slid in next to Chuck, lifted her leg, and smiled as he once again entered her and fucked her.

Chuck and Maranda arrived close to noon the following day in their respective cars. Stacy greeted them both with hugs and kisses before announcing that Karl would be bringing Thai take-out home for dinner. She then suggested that the three go for a swim. With her, it was business as usual.

Karl arrived around two sans the take-out. He said he would go get it later. In the meantime, he doted over Maranda, trying his best to coax her upstairs for sex, but she put him off. "Tonight. Maybe," she told him, and that would have to suffice.

Although Stacy didn't show it, she was a bit jealous over Karl's blatant advances toward her mother. Is this normal? she asked herself. Do I have a right to be angry that my father wants to have sex with my mother? Considering the possibility that she was carrying his child, she reasoned that she had that right.

At five o'clock Maranda stated that she was going to get the food. "Why don't you let me come along?" Karl offered.

"What, are you afraid that I'll run off again?"

"No, nothing like that. It's just ..." but he didn't know what it was just.

Finally, Maranda said, "Okay. Fine. I'll let Chuck drive me. Good enough?"

"Um ... If that's how you want it, then sure, honey."

Maranda and Chuck left, but she directed him downtown behind a supermarket that had closed a few months back. Once parked, she jumped in the back seat and removed her panties. "Come on, Chuck. Fuck mommy like you did last night.

Chuck's pants were already off before he scaled the back seat. He easily found his mother's pussy and slammed his cock into her. "Oh, fucking Jesus, Mom. You have the best pussy I've ever fucked." He fucked her with everything he had, and five minutes later he was pumping another load of cum into the pussy that had brought him into this world. After he came, Maranda pulled him down and kissed him passionately. Chuck pulled back and said, "We have to find a way to be together without anyone finding out."

"Patience, Chuck. It'll all work out. I promise. Now, we better go get that Thai food before your father and sister wonder why we've been gone so long."

Much like any other Saturday, Chuck left shortly after dinner to hang out with his friends while Stacy made her way to her room, leaving her mother and father downstairs to watch TV. Karl took this time to assert his desires again, prompting Maranda to tell him that in lieu of Mary Aberdeen's death, she just wasn't in the mood. The reality was, though, that she was in the mood for sex, just not with Karl. She liked the idea of fucking her son, and she had fast become addicted to his cock.

The following day Maranda decided to stay home from church but insisted that Karl and Stacy not miss it on her account. Chuck was a certified atheist, so he wasn't even in the equation. Karl and Stacy left at 9:30, and by 9:35 Maranda was in her son's room riding his cock like some sex-starved succubus. She got him to cum twice and was pretty satisfied with the twenty or so times she had cum.

That night at dinner, Karl grilled steaks for everyone on the patio. It was a casual dinner, really, being poolside and what-not. In the course of conversation, Maranda announced, "You know the family reunion is just a couple of weeks away."

Karl rolled his eyes. "Oh, Gawd. Again?"

"Again?" Maranda asked with a laugh. "You haven't been to one in over five years."

"And it'll be a cold day in hell next time you get me to one," Karl said flatly. "I really don't like your brothers' and cousins' idea of fun: 'How many times can you shoot a squirrel with a twelve -gauge shotgun before there is nothing left of it?' Nope. Next thing you know, it'll be people, and I'm not getting involved in that."

"They really do that?" Stacy asked, grimacing at her steak.

"Of course not," Maranda interjected. "Squirrels run rampant on Mama's farm, so they kill them off. My brother Bobby went to grab his .410 birdshot but grabbed his twelve-gauge by mistake. Needless to say, Mr. Squirrel was Mr. Gone after that." Silence, then, "Are you up for the trip, Stacy? Might do you some good to get some fresh country air, considering how long you were imprisoned here."

"Um ... You know, that whole experience kind of made a homebody out of me. Think I'll decline, unless you just have it in your heart that you need me to do this."

"No-no," Maranda said quickly, relieved that at least two of her worries had been lain to rest. Now, she could only hope that Chuck would understand the alone time they could share if he decided to go.

And he did. "Well, I hate to see you make the trip alone, Mom, so I'll ride up with you."

"Oh," Maranda said, sounding perhaps a little too surprised. "Really?"

"Sure. Why not?" Chuck asked as he stretched. "If nothing else, maybe I can have a few of those 'accidents' that Uncle Bobby had."

"That's mean," Stacy said.

"It's settled, then," Maranda said with a wide smile. "Chuck and I will go to the reunion, and you and Stacy will stay here."

A week had passed, and though it had been difficult, Maranda and Chuck had been able to make time to be with one another on a couple of occasions. "Your father still pesters me about sex," Maranda told her son, "but I really have no desire to be with him anymore."

"Because of the baby?" Chuck asked uneasily.

"Maybe," Maranda answered, "but more because I just enjoy being with you." She paused, then added, "Before my 'episode,' your father never really pestered me for sex. I guess that's because he was getting his fill with Stacy, but ever since then ... I suppose it's like because he can't have me, that makes him want me even more, but I don't want him. I may again, eventually, but right now I am happy with what we have."

It was eating Chuck alive that his mother did not know the whole truth about Stacy's pregnancy, and he decided that if it meant putting an end to what he shared with his mother, then so be it. "Look, Mom. I think you need to know that—"

"I know," Maranda interrupted. "Your father is going to get suspicious if I don't do something with him. Would you be okay with that, Chuck? Would you be okay with your father and I having sex?"

Of course, I won't. He already took Stacy away from me, and he might be the father of her baby. Now I have to share you with him as well? This is what he wanted to say, but he knew he couldn't. Instead, he offered, "Mom, I support you in any choice you make."

"And that's why I love you so much," Maranda said as she hugged him to her. "Your father's still mowing the grass," she said as she reached up her dress and lowered her panties, "and your sister is in her room." She fell back across Chuck's bed with her legs spread wide. Chuck began eating her pussy like it was a fast-melting ice-cream until his mother got her first orgasm, then slammed his cock into her with enough force to move her six inches across the bed. He hammered away at her for a solid five minutes before cumming inside her. They lay together, out of breath, "I love you" passing between them both.

Chuck and Karl had packed the car Thursday night so that Maranda and Chuck could leave out Friday after work, which they did. The trip had barely gotten underway when Maranda told her son, "For what it's worth, I have not had sex with your father since that first time you and I have. I just couldn't bring myself to do it."

Chuck reached out, grabbed his mother's right hand, and kissed it.

"What say we blow off the reunion this year?" Maranda suggested.

"And do what?"

"Spend a week at the Hyatt."

"Don't you think Dad'll be calling around asking for you?" Chuck posed. "Besides, you haven't missed one of these in over ten years."

"Yeah, I know. I just want some alone time for us, is all."

After some thought, Chuck asked, "You really want to skip it and veg for a week?"

"With you, yes," Maranda said with a smile.

"Hilton Head?"

"Sounds nice," Maranda responded as she turned the SUV toward their new destination. She had Chuck google one of the resorts and book a condo overlooking the ocean. Upon arrival, they showered, dressed in finery, and ate an exquisite meal at one of the better restaurants in the area.

At home, Karl and Stacy were currently engaged in a game called "How many times can Daddy make Stacy cum before he has his first orgasm?" He was making love to her slowly, and it was killing him. It had been better than an hour and she was already up to thirty-seven. He wanted to catch his nut so terribly, but she made him promise to allow it to happen slowly.

Back on Hilton Head, Maranda and Chuck returned to their condo. Maranda, who had purchased a bottle of Gallo Red on the way home, poured the two a glass before sitting on the bed. Chuck sat next to her. "Chuck, I've had a lot of time to think about things. If we are going to do this, we have to be honest with each other, okay?"

Was this it? Did she know about Stacy's baby possibly being his? With some trepidation, Chuck answered, "Honesty should be maintained."

"Okay. Well, here's my honesty, Chuck, and I hope it doesn't make you hate me."

"I never could," Chuck said a bit too boldly.

Maranda laughed. "Well, you might change your mind after this." She took a deep breath, then said, "The reason I called you that night I went away is because ... because I wanted to seduce you to get even with your father. Yet, once we were together ... I don't know, Chuck. It just seemed so ... right. I have enjoyed every moment we have spent together, and I look forward to many more. Oh, and in all honesty, I never want your father in me again. As things stand, Chuck, you are the only man I want to make love with."

Chuck swallowed thickly. He was a revenge fuck. Big whoop. This wasn't the first time in his life he had been used to that end. Did what his mother do balance the scale with his affair with his sister, though? No, of course not, which is why he deigned to not speak of it. "I'd like nothing more, Mom."

"Understand what I just said, Chuck. I said, 'make love.' What you and I have done to this point is fuck, and while it has been good—hell, while I really needed that—there is so much more to sex than that, and tonight we begin our instruction on how to properly make love to each other." She stood and turned, allowing Chuck to unzip her. She carefully took the dress and placed it across a chair while Chuck admired her 36-25-38 frame, accentuated by the white garter belt and stockings, white lace thong and matching bra.

"Mom, you're beautiful."

Maranda pulled her son up, undressed him, then had him lie on his back on the bed. She lay next to him and began to kiss him tenderly as she took his cock into a hand. She kissed her way down his chest and belly before wrapping her lips around his cock. Chuck moaned gutturally as he spasmed briefly. Maranda continued to suck him in this fashion for all of three minutes before he unloaded in her mouth. She expertly swallowed without missing a beat, then moved up and into a sixty-nine so her son could service her as well. She stopped just long enough to say, "You're not in a race, Chuck. Take your time. Explore every part of my pussy," before softly sucking his still-hard cock once more. Chuck followed his mother's instruction and spent the next part of the hour finding new ways to make her cum.

Meanwhile, back at home, Karl finally blew his load at the 57:24 mark. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had, and he was sure that it made up for the sixty or so that Stacy'd had. They were currently in round two: The Anal Challenge.

Maranda was lying on her back, her arms open and awaiting her son. Chuck filled the empty space between her legs, then the empty space in her womb, then the empty space of her arms. They kissed, and then he began to slowly move in and out of his mother. He closed his eyes and felt every sensation intensify ten-fold. "Thank you for choosing me over Dad," he whispered. "I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be with." He meant this, too. He was already relegated to the fact that he had lost Stacy to their father, so he was deserving of his mother, wasn't he?

Maranda said nothing. She held onto her son as he made love to her. She felt her juices flowing freely as he slowly, deliberately moved in and out of her. As orgasm approached, she finally said, "Oh, baby. Mommy loves you, too." She shuddered, spasmed as a deeply satisfying orgasm rocked her body. "Yes, yes. Keep making love to Mommy just like that." She came again, then Chuck did as well. So it went for the remainder of the night, and the remainder of the week. By week's end, Maranda was convinced that she had trained her son to be a much better lover than his father ever had been.

Stacy, who was even now having her rectum filled with another load of her father's cum, might argue that point. She thought Karl was a proficient and thoughtful lover who put her needs ahead of his own. He loved to eat her pussy and ass, and he loved it when she sucked his cock. The fact that they were actually able to sleep in the same bed this past week meant something to them both, and neither of them really wanted that to change.

Two weeks later, though, nothing had changed at all. Karl and Maranda were still sleeping in their room although sleeping was all they were doing, and Stacy and Chuck slept in their respective rooms. About three one morning, Stacy entered her brother's room and woke him. "Hi. Remember me?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Chuck asked grumpily as he sat up.

"Because you haven't even tried to make a play for me since you returned," Stacy answered.

"Do you really need me to?" Chuck asked past a yawn. "I thought Dad was taking care of all your needs."

"It would still be nice to do the threesome again." When Chuck did not readily respond, Stacy added, "Or just you and I one-on-one."

"I'm ... involved with someone now."

"Really?" Stacy asked as she sat next to her brother. "Who?" Chuck said nothing. Stacy lay back and parted her legs, revealing her shaved pussy. She began to rub her clit. "It misses you, Chuck. Come on, for old time's sake."

What can I say? Chuck was powerless to stop himself even though every nerve in his body and every muscle memory and every voice of conscience told him not to do it. He bent forward and placed his mouth on his sister's pussy and began to make love to her clit just the way his mother had taught him. Stacy pinched her nipples as she shuddered in orgasmic delight while Chuck lapped up her sweet juices.

Stacy sat up, pushed Chuck back, pulled his cock from his underwear, and began to suck it. She sucked cock nothing like his mother did, but it was different in a good way. Two minutes in and she was sitting on it. He had forgotten how hot and tight her pussy was. He allowed her to ride, to dictate the pace, and he held out for as long as he could before filling her with enough cum to impregnate her a million times over. Stacy slid down and kissed him, then said, "I think Dad suspects it, but I'm pretty sure you're fucking Mama. Am I right?"

"Yeah."

"Shit. What are we going to do about this?"

"I don't know, Stace, but she doesn't know that your baby could possibly be mine," Chuck told her, "so don't say anything. Promise?"

"Only if you fuck me doggie style," Stacy said with a wicked grin. Chuck obliged her.

Two weeks later, while at the dinner table, the conversation had taken many twists and turns. Stacy had spoken with her brother and her father the day before concerning her pregnancy and was of the mind that she needed to finally let her mother know about it. Reluctantly, Karl and Chuck understood it was for the best. Waiting for a nice lull in the conversation, Stacy said, "I have some rather shocking news, everyone. I'm pregnant."

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,043 Followers
12