The Fuck of a Lifetime 05: All Aboard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers

"You two better get on home, now," Edna said as she began shooing them out of the door. "Just remember, though: If either of you decide you want another tumble in the hay with me, all you have to do is ask."

"Thanks, Edna," Karl said to her, then he and Chuck were on their way. As they entered the patio from the side gate, Karl asked Chuck, "So ... You going back to see her?"

"She was a good fuck, no doubt," Chuck answered. "I really didn't even mind the threesome this time, Dad. What about you?"

After a moment of brief reflection, Karl said, "Maybe we can slip over there every now and then. Just don't let your mother or sister know."

Speaking of whom, Maranda lay on her back, fully nude. Stacy had been kissing her on the mouth very sweetly, then she moved to the right side of her mother's neck. "Oh, yes. That's my weak spot." Stacy continued there for several minutes. When she pulled away, she revealed a nice hickey there. She then kissed her way to her mother's thick and fully erect nipples. The areolae were hard, too, and Stacy reveled in the way they felt in her mouth. She spent equal time on each, then began kissing her way down as her mother had done her earlier. She stopped just above her mother's triangle of pubic hair and admired it. She thought it was pretty and made her mother's pussy most beautiful. She said as much to herself, and when Maranda asked what she had said, Stacy replied, "I said that this is the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen, Mom."

"Not as beautiful as yours," Maranda said in correcting her.

"More so," Stacy rebutted. She just stared at it. A wicked smile played at her lips. She wetted them with her tongue, salivating just a little too heavily as she imagined the sheer deliciousness her mother's pussy must carry, and that is when she moved in and pressed her mouth against it.

Maranda's back arched and her legs drew up and out. Stacy was just fifteen seconds into eating her mother's pussy, but Maranda knew full well that her daughter had paid very close attention to the way Karl had been eating her pussy, for Stacy was applying her father's techniques on Maranda. It made Maranda think fondly of her husband. Yes, she missed him, and she had to admit that she had been something of a bitch when it came to not having sex with him. She decided then and there that that needed to change. After that thought, she cleared her mind and allowed her daughter to get her off as much as she wanted to, and Stacy wasn't shy about the overwhelming greed for her mother's pussy that now possessed her.

After Maranda's fourth orgasm, Stacy slid around, placing them in a sixty-nine. Mother ate daughter's pussy while daughter ate mother's, and it was so tender and loving an experience that each wondered why something that seemed as natural as this had not happened sooner.

Maranda told Stacy to lay down, then she positioned herself against her daughter's pussy for a tribbing. A couple of orgasms later, and they fell into one another's arms. "So, what do we do about our unique situation?"

"We definitely need to establish some kind of rules," Stacy said just before taking one of her mother's nipples into her mouth again.

"How about this," Maranda began, and when she finished Stacy was in total agreement.

Karl looked at his watch. "Damn. It's been an hour and a half. What the hell can they be discussing up there?"

"Dad, I'm sorry."

"What?" Karl asked. "For what?"

"For being a prick. Blaming everything on you when I know Stacy instigated it all. I was in love with her, though, and a part of me still is."

"And your mother?"

"I ..." Chuck honestly didn't know if he should admit as much, but what the hell. "I'm in love with her, too."

"Now you know my pain," Karl said with a light laugh. Then, "Look, son: whatever they decide, we just have to abide by it. Okay?"

"Yeah, Dad. Sure," Chuck answered just as the sliding glass doors whooshed open.

"Hope we didn't keep you two waiting long," Maranda said as she approached her husband and son.

"Ah, we fucked old lady Terwilliger while we were waiting, so no harm done," Chuck answered.

Stacy snorted a laugh. "Hope it was good for you."

"Better than the threesome you, Dad and I had," Chuck responded.

"Well, if she was that good, maybe we should invite her over some time. Or, maybe you and Daddy should just start fucking her regularly from now on." Stacy laughed again. "Seriously, though. How long were we gone?"

"About ninety minutes," Karl answered.

Stacy said nothing. She stripped off her clothes and said, "Come on, y'all. Let's skinny dip."

Maranda was the next out of her clothes, followed by Chuck, then Karl. They dove into the deep end but settled at the shallow. The positioning was Chuck, Stacy, Karl, and Maranda. "So," Maranda began, "we've come to a decision. Chuck, you are a wonderful lover and I enjoy being with you, but I know that you and your sister enjoy being with each other as well, so maybe we alternate days. Same goes for you, Karl. If I'm with Chuck Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, then I'm with you Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday."

"You're really cool with that set-up, Mom?" Chuck asked.

"Of course, Chuck. It's the only fair thing to do."

"What about Sundays?" Karl asked. "Day of rest?"

"Sundays are for threesomes or foursomes or whatever," Stacy answered. "Anything goes, and to prove to you what I mean by 'anything,' I mean this: Stacy moved over and began kissing her mother on the mouth while Maranda fondled her daughter's breasts. Chuck and Karl high-fived.

"Can we start now?" Chuck asked a bit too enthusiastically.

Maranda laughed. "We already have." She then lifted her rump onto the walkway, then spread her legs to allow Stacy access to her pussy once more. She pulled Karl up and began sucking his cock while Chuck positioned himself behind his sister and began eating her ass.

From next door, Mrs. Terwilliger zoomed her camera lens to get the best possible shot, but then moved her finger away. "Let them have their fun like we used to," she said to the air around her, then turned out her light and just watched as the Bandersnatches began this new phase of their lives.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,052 Followers
12