The Fuck of My Life

Story Info
True confessions of a former priest.
2.1k words
4.15
69.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a vision! What an ass!!

It was the first day at my new parish. I was a 36-year-old minister with the model family consisting of a "lovely" wife, an 8-year-old son and a 6-year-old daughter.

But the vision – the ass – I was staring at was not my wife's.

My first day at the new parish happened to be the day the congregation gathered for a work bee, to do spring cleaning throughout the church. I was being "toured" through the church by the Rector's Warden and introduced to all the workers, the members of my new congregation. We entered the kitchen and there was the ass I will see in my dreams until the day I die.

"Carol, I want you to meet our new pastor." From somewhere in the distance I heard the words, but was far from paying attention. I was mesmerized. And felt the stirring of an erection and I knew I was in trouble.

Carol stood up from wiping out the bottom drawer of the oven and turned to meet me. She had been bending from the hips and that wonderful ass had been sticking straight out, covered by a pair of tight black slacks. I could see no panty lines and could only assume she wasn't wearing any.

As she stood and turned, my eyes traveled up from her ass to her face, but got stuck part way up. They got stuck at the most magnificent pair of breasts I could imagine. Imagine was all I could do, as her light print blouse covered up her magnificent globes. However, it didn't take a genius to know, by the way they lightly swung under her blouse, that they were standing erect without the assistance of a brassiere.

My cock quickly continued its rise to glory. Fortunately, I am not a giant in the pecker category, and I had put on a painter smock, planning to help out with the work bee. But I knew I was in trouble.

Finally I was able to divert my eyes from her wonderful breasts and get my eyes up to her face. I choked and started to cough. My eyes could not believe what they were seeing. The face of an angel with the most appealing smile was looking me straight in the eyes. What a beautiful woman! And those eyes were the brightest baby blue eyes I have ever seen. I was riveted to the floor and almost missed my cue as she stuck out her hand to shake mine.

My cock was in frenzy. It wanted to stand up but was now trapped in the fly hole of my jockey style underwear. It couldn't stand up straight and it certainly had no intention of lying down. I was in trouble.

I reached out my hand to shake hers. A bolt of electricity shot through my hand right to my pecker that was already screaming for release.

What a vision! She stood tall at 5' 11", just an inch shorter than I am. Beautiful blond hair resting on her shoulders, beautiful blue eyes, the smile on her face begging for her rosy lips to be kissed, magnificent 36D breasts that defied the law of gravity. If the skin on the rest of her body was as silky smooth as her hand, I knew that I had feel every square inch. But I could still see the vision of that ass which was now emblazoned on my memory.

"By the way, Carol is your secretary." Again that distant voice of the Rector's Warden jarred me back to reality.

"Pardon?" I stammered. "Carol is your secretary." As I heard these words repeated, I knew for sure that I was in trouble. How was I going to be able to keep my mind of the Lord's business when my pecker was in control of every thought?

I don't even know what I replied, but do remember excusing myself and heading for the washroom. I had to let my cock get into a comfortable position. I stepped into the only enclosed stall and undid my pants. I grabbed my jockeys and released my pecker from its prison. Before I knew what was happening, I found myself stroking myself off with the vision of that beautiful ass in my head. It took all of about 10 strokes, before I splattered my juice all over the door of the stall. I ejaculated over and over. I had never seen so much cum juice in my life before.

The first chore that I would participate in for the work bee was to clean the bathroom stall door.

Carol, as I was to find out in the next few days, was a year older than I was although nobody in their right mind would figure she was 37. At the most, you would think she was 26 or 27. She was also a widow, having lost her husband in a terrible car crash just 2 months before I arrived at the parish, leaving her to raise her two daughters by herself.

On my first Sunday, I stepped into the pulpit and looked down. There, sitting beside my wife, was Carol. The vision of her ass immediately sprang into my head and I was thankful that the pulpit, unlike the clear Plexiglas lecterns of today, was a large wooden one that hid the erection that arrived at the same time as the vision.

How was I ever going to do any work with this vision of loveliness working in the same office as me every day?

Well, somehow I managed to do so for about a year. Only because I rearranged the offices so that our desks were on opposite walls and our backs were to each other's.

Then came the fall. One day while we were both in the office, we somehow managed to get up from our desks at exactly the same time and turn to face each other. Carol had taken on step toward the door as I turned. Her foot struck mine and down she started to fall. I quickly reached to stop her fall and did a good job of it. Carol ended up falling against me, forcing me fall backwards, with her in my arms, into my chair.

When the dust settled, so to speak, there I was with this gorgeous body pressed against mine, my hand on one of her magnificent breasts and that ass pressed firmly against my again, quickly rising cock. How long we remained in that position, I don't know. Probably it was only about 2 seconds, but it felt like minutes. Carol must have felt my prick rising. She burst into laughter and struggled to get off my lap. However, it took her about 3 wiggles of her ass to do that and off course my cock did three amazing leaps in rhythm to her wiggles.

I stammered out an apology, but Carol nonchalantly thanked me for catching her and with a twinkle in her eye, said she was glad to have a soft lap to land in. Soft? Ya, right!

But the ice was broken. From that day on, Carol found a reason to touch me on the shoulder or arm every day. And every time she did, I got an erection that I had a hard time hiding from her. She also started doing an amazing amount of filing.

Now the filing cabinet was right beside my desk, and as she filed she would always bend over from the hips. That ass was only about a foot from my face and I am sure she felt my eyes burning holes in her slacks or skirts each time she bent over.

My wife and I had been having lots of fights about that time. She was upset about how much time I spent at the office, especially on Mondays which was my day off. Carol worked Monday to Friday, not paid by the hour but being a very conscientious secretary always stayed at the office with me, even if it meant staying late.

One cold winter's night, we were still there after 7:00 p.m. I had a mess of reports to have ready for the Board meetings the next day and decided I needed to get them all finished before I quit for the day. Carol had phoned her daughters and explained that she wouldn't be home until late, so they should get themselves some supper, do their homework and go to bed at their usual time. I phoned my wife and told her what was up and she slammed the phone down after saying she didn't care if ever came home.

Carol heard both ends of the conversation as my wife had yelled so loudly, you would have thought she was standing right there in the room.

I slouched in my chair and moaned as I put the phone back on the cradle. I soon felt Carol's hands on my shoulders, massaging the tension away. She said it must be tough having a wife that didn't understand my work. I started to cry and found my face wedged between Carol's magnificent breasts, as she cradled me to her chest as if I was a young boy. I felt her soft lips plant a gentle kiss on my forehead and as I lifted my head to look at her, our lips met. I will never forget the charge of electricity that ran through both of us.

I soon found myself erect. Standing up, that is, but also with an erection that was sticking straight out, and plenty obvious. Carol pulled me into her arms and we had our lips locked in the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced to that point in my life.

Our tongues darted back and forth between mouths generating more electricity. As we kissed I found my hand stealing up under her blouse and touching one of those fantastic orbs. Her nipple became as hard as my cock and stood out a good inch from the rest of her breast. I rubbed it between my thumb and finger and she moaned while thrusting her cunt as hard as she could against my erection. My other hand, in an attempt to keep my balance found its way down to that magnificent ass.

Any thoughts that my career was now in jeopardy vanished as I moved a step back and started to unbutton her blouse. She couldn't argue, as she was too busy undoing my belt, unzipping my pants and reaching for "Charlie2". I didn't succeed in getting her blouse undone. Before I could accomplish that task she had dropped to her knees and sucked Charlie2 into that gorgeous mouth of hers. My wife had always refused to participate in this form of sex and for the first time in my life, I was being given a blowjob. Carol reached with one hand and tickled my balls and rimmed my ass hole. In about 2 seconds I exploded in her mouth and she sucked every ounce out of my prick and swallowed every drop.

I did not fall asleep, as was usual, seconds after coming. My cock didn't go soft but stood out asking for more.

Carol quickly stood up and I finished the task of unbuttoning her blouse. I got my first look at her breasts, both nipples so hard and erect that I had to taste them. I barely got my mouth on the first one when Carol pushed me back. She somehow had undone her slacks and pushed them to the floor.

I looked down and saw that she was a true blond with a wonderful soft bush neatly trimmed to highlight her magnificent cunt.

She grabbed my cock, took 1 step forward and inserted my prick into her quivering love nest. As she was only an inch shorter than I was, we had no difficulty fucking our brains out while standing up. She came 3 times in a couple minutes, moaning intensely with each new arrival.

I came in that hot love box like never before.

"Don't ever think of coming home!" The words rang out loud and clear. I glanced toward the door and there stood my wife, her face contorted almost beyond recognition in anger.

The next day, I didn't submit any reports to the Board. Instead, I submitted my resignation. My wife had phoned the Elders of the church and I was finished. I lost my wife, family, job and career all in one day.

The good news? I didn't lose Carol. Not immediately anyway. And I was going to get an even better "fuck of my life." I was going to fuck her in the ass.

But that's another story. Do you want to hear it? Let me know.