The Fuckable Affidha Affindi Ch. 01

Story Info
The hairy Singapore Malay babe's encounters.
1.7k words
3.93
30.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

Affidha Affindi the sexy and voluptuous Singapore Malay lady could not believe her ears when the director of her office told her that she had been selected as the best employee of the year for her outstanding customer service. She worked at this Lion Tours Ltd. for the past three years with utmost devotion and sincerity. He colleagues and friend greeted her overwhelmingly and it took a few minutes for Affidha Affindi to come back to reality. The award carried a free travel to London including accommodation and sight tours. Affidha Affindi called her Australian boyfriend Norman to share the good news with him.

That evening they met for dinner at Jacks Steak House in Orchard road and enjoyed a great dinner. Within the next few weeks Affidha Affindi was ready for her trip. Her boyfriend gave the telephone number and address of one of his friend who lived in London. The travel plan manager in her office told her that Ms Rhonda Young, who will be her tour assistant through out her stay, would meet her at the London Heathrow airport.

Norman was at the 2nd Terminal of the Singapore Changi airport to see off his lovely Malay girlfriend on her well deserved UK trip. They both moved to a quiet corner and he kissed on her sexy lips for a long time. The lasting kiss turned on Affidha Affindi and she rubbed her legs on his crotch unable to control her lust. They kissed goodbye and Affidha Affindi went for her immigration clearance and security check up.

The flight to London was pleasant. Affidha Affindi collected her luggage and stepped into the lobby, when she saw a chauffeur holding a placard with the name written on it; HEARTY WELCOME TO AFFIDHA AFFINDI FROM SINGAPORE.

The limousine stopped smoothly at the entrance to the Winston Mansion, one of London’s premiere luxury hotels. Affidha Affindi was not used to all this luxury and this was her first visit to the UK. The chauffeur dressed in a white suit jumped out first to open the door for her. She thanked him for his kindness and tipped him liberally. It was a cool morning and she enjoyed the mild breeze that swept her as she got out of the limousine.

The hefty doorman opened the door for her. She reached the front desk at he lobby with the bellhop following her with her luggage. Her room was already booked. The blonde receptionist smiled at her and said, “Ms Affidha Affindi your room number is 1444 and her is a Fax for you that I just received”.

The Fax message was from her travel tour assistant, Ms Rhonda Young. The Fax read as:

Dear Affidha Affindi Sorry that I was unable to receive you at the airport. Mr James who is at the front desk will be able to guide you on how to reach my home. Looking forward to meeting you this evening.Rhonda Young.

She followed the bellhop to her room. She looked tired from her long flight. She was in her short sleeved T-shirt and tight Jeans. Her lovely breasts bounced beneath the sheerness of her new Giordano T-shirt. The neckline of her T-shirt was low that afforded a devastating view of her beautiful cleavage. Her blue denim jeans made a lovely compliment to her tanned skin and her big and wide buttocks a typical characteristic of a Singapore Malay woman. Affidha Affindi felt very sweaty in her armpits and pubis. In both places she maintained hair that was never shaved for well over one year. Even though she hated it, she let them grow just for her boyfriend Norman, who loved her underarms and pubic hair. The thought of her boyfriend made her loins itchy and horny.

The bellhop stopped at the door of room number 1444 located at the 10th floor of the building. Affidha Affindi entered her room and settled down. The room was tastefully decorated. The bed was of King size and was covered with cool blue silk sheets. Affidha Affindi loved her room. She pushed off the curtain and enjoyed the beautiful sunrays falling on the Thames River. The London Bridge and the Big Ben clock tower stood majestically and glittered by the light. Affidha had her shower and rested well.

At about 4’O clock in the evening she hired a cab and drove straight to the Flaming Avenue to meet Rhonda Young. She wore a long sleeved blue colored shirt and a black Terri-cotton trouser. She took the elevator up the Flame Mansion Apartments to the 10th floor and knocked at Rhonda Young’s apartment. When the heavy wooden door swung open Affidha Affindi knew immediately that she was not dressed for the occasion. Her eyes befell a beautiful blonde woman who had a hot body that was wrapped in a white terrycloth robe. It was tied tightly around the middle and showed her slim wait line. The robe was long, but allowed a view of Rhonda Young’s black ribbed stockings that ended in her three inches stiletto heels. Affidha Affindi just did not expect this sexy sight at the first instance.

“Is this Ms Rhonda Young…”, Affidha Affindi introduced herself.

“That’s me honey and you must be Affidha Affindi, am I right?”, Rhonda Young replied.

“Did you have a good flight, Affidha”, Rhonda Young asked.

“It was a long flight but it was nice”, Affidha replied.

“Affidha come on in, and get more comfortable. I love your dress, and you look stunning in it”, Rhonda Young led Affidha Affindi inside her apartment and locked the door behind.

“I love Asian women, especially Singapore Chinese and Malays, I love them…”, Rhonda Young smiled.

Once inside the plush apartment Affidha Affindi could feel the atmosphere. Rhonda Young had apparently just finished a bath; the moist air of the room was filled with a light French perfume. It was a big apartment. From the vestibule opened up a comfortable lounging area with a cream colored Italian designer couch, polished oak wood tables that were adorned with fresh cut flowers in fine bone chine vases. To the right Affidha Affindi could see the bedroom. Inside was a giant four poster bed on a pedestal. There was also a Jacuzzi and a fireplace.

"Wow! You have a beautiful apartment" was all Affidha Affindi could muster at the plush appointments.

"I had hoped you'd like it!" Rhonda Young said with a smile. "I've always wanted to treat myself to a weekend here, but now it's even better; I have you to share it all with!"

“Affidha you look gorgeous, to be honest I had always wanted to have sex with a Singapore Malay woman”, Rhonda Young said giving Affidha Affindi a glass of juice.

“Really Rhonda?”, Affidha looked at her in surprise. “Yeah I love the lay of Singapore Chinese and Malay women…simply superb”, Rhonda Young said.

“Are you a lesbian Rhonda?”, asked Affidha Affindi sipping her drink.

“Not really, I am a bisexual and how about you?”, Rhonda Young asked.

“Yeah me too, I love to enjoy both the pleasure”, Affidha Affindi giggled.

Rhonda Young laughed. Rhonda Young was a lot older than Affidha Affindi and had long blonde hair that flowed down to half of her back. Her luscious body and her sexy looks reminded Affidha Affindi of her 45 years old aunty, Nora Azlinah. Rhonda Young was in wonderful shape with huge breasts and a nice and firm butt like that of the Latina babe Jennifer Lopez. Personally Affidha Affindi loved blondes and had always wanted to see what their pussy hair looked like. Rhonda Young brought some of her lingerie and gave them to Affidha Affindi and asked her to try them on. Affidha Affindi had worn sexy lingerie only once and that too for Norman.

"Ummmm, you mean right now?", Affidha Affindi in amazement.

"Oh yes! Sweetheart, I mean to have you for dessert, a Honey Singapore Malay dessert”, Rhonda Young smiled.

Affidha Affindi's heart fluttered for an instant. Rhonda Young's eyes were sparkling as she continued to hold out the skimpy negligee. It was very light pink chiffon, with the finest lace trimming and a neckline that plunged all the way to the navel. This was laced up with a thin tie. The shoulders were all of lace, and a tiny ruffle along the bottom was all that covered the thin strip that snapped closed at the crotch.

"See, my dear Singapore sweetie pie, I'm not dressed for the table yet either" Rhonda Young said as she pulled open her robe.

Affidha Affindi was in a mild state of shock as she took in the sight of this. Rhonda Young's breasts were spilling over the top of a black bustier with red ribs and lace. A bright red garter belt snapped onto the tops of her black ribbed hose, and now from the pocket of the robe, as it fell to the floor in a heap about her heels, she produced a wicked looking long leather whip. With a practiced flick of her wrist the whip cracked and a pleasant, if somewhat sinister smile spread across Rhonda Young's face.

“Are you going to do bondage…I have never tried that in my life but have only read about it”, the shocked Affidha Affindi gasped.

“Oh Sweet one, I won't hurt you, I simply want to make you mine and enjoy my first Singapore beauty!", Rhonda Young smiled wickedly.

The sexy Affidha Affindi felt new sensations course through her body. Tantalizing fear mixed with lust, greed, and desire, her hairy cunt actually convulsed with the need to be touched. Her mouth dropped open and suddenly she became an automation to be ordered, guided into this new dimension of passion, which she had never experienced before. Her hands reached out for the flimsy garment and Rhonda Young cracked the whip once more to underscore her order, "Strip for me, my sweet Singapore lady. I want to see your nakedness" Rhonda Young commanded.

She strode confidently behind the sexy Singapore Malay woman and opened the drapes behind the bed. The view was spectacular! Even from the 10th floor they had a commanding view of the city lights, which twinkled. Even the harbor lights shone from between the tall buildings. Anyone peering out their windows from blocks around would be able to see the two women. One white woman standing dressed as a mistress of dread, the other, a sexy Singapore Malay woman unbuttoning her shirt.

(To be continued)

johara
johara
168 Followers