The Fucking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like that slut," you ask me, "I could leave it on that cycle and you'll be well-fucked and dripping that lube by the time I get home. Just to make it special for you, I loaded the machine's reservoir with that imitation cum lube you found. It'll look like you had a dozen hard cock exploding in your ass by the time I get back."

The dildo rode deep again, and after it's twenty strokes I moaned as it "came" again in my ass.

"But not yet," you whispered, as the machine returned to a slow rhythmic cycle of four strokes, with the outward end again pulling slightly at the muscles of my anal opening.

Standing, you set the camera on a piece of furniture and turn it toward you.

"I'll be home soon my boy, and I will still be using that slut tongue for my pleasure."

I watch as you step into a pair of lace panties, boy shorts that wrap your hips and ass in lace panels. I wonder at that, knowing you wore none under your dress when you left.

I don't wonder long as I see Katie step toward you, holding out a small item. You take it with a smile and a 'thank you' and hold it close to the camera. I can see that it is a condom, tied off but the tip filled with fresh hot cum.

"Katie saved you a treat," you tell me, "and I'll keep it warm for you."

I moan as I watch you slide the hand holding the condom into your panties and can only imagine you pushing it into your warm pussy to 'keep it warm.'

You are smiling as I watch as you reach out and pick up the phone again. Without another word the images from your hotel room stop and, with thoughts of that fresh load of cum in your pussy, I am immediately thrust back into staring at all those spurting cocks on the looped videos. My cock throbs and drips as the thrusting cock in my ass and the images filling my view take over again.

I zone out again as my cock drips in the cage and condom. The machine has been fucking my ass with slow shallow strokes since you broke the video connection, and I simply submit to its persistent thrusting. The feel of the harder fucking you let it give me, coupled with the spurting lubricant "cum" left my ass so open and desiring of its attentions. Softly I moaned as I felt it fucking me steadily for you.

I thought of the times you would strap me down and leave me at its mercy. Exposed for you to watch, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends as you enjoy a bottle or two of wine with them, you used it to teach me my role was to be there for your pleasure. Sometimes you took pleasure in using my tongue or cock for your orgasms, and sometimes you took pleasure in knowing how hot and frustrated you could make me. But you always made sure I could watch as you enjoyed fucking and sucking your guests in so many delicious combinations.

And always that video of teased and spurting cocks filled my view. I licked my lips as I imagined you feeding me that cum. I imagined you collecting it and pouring it slowly over your pussy. But you wouldn't let me lick it from your pussy right away. First you would spread and raise your legs and instruct me to lap it up as it dripped and ran down across your asshole. And only when no new cum dripped that far would you order me to clean your smooth pussy of every remaining drop.

I slowly collect myself as the machine changes pace. Subtly at first it adjusts to a new rhythm. Six ridges along the shaft slowly enter my ass. Just as slowly all sic are withdrawn. Over and over again. It's frustratingly slow, but estimating the ridges to be an inch a part and that the fat head of the dildo must be 2 inches long, then you have it fucking me with eight inches of textured silicone cock. And I'm so horny I want more. Your machine has fucked my ass so thoroughly the dildo just slides in and out of a relaxed slut ass, dripping with the lube you programmed it to ejaculate deep inside me.

Soon the machine stats to speed up, It does so in such small increments that it is hard to tell from one moment to the next if it is faster, but it was definitely gaining speed. I was gasping at its deep hard thrusts when I felt you hand on my chest. My mind focused suddenly, a deep moan escaping my lips, as you squeezed my nipple hard.

"That's how he felt in my pussy slut, hard and deep and he could fuck for so long too."

I stare at you, caught between the fucking I am receiving and the beautiful flush on your face that says you've just had an amazing fuck. You eyes meet mine and you smile as you give your phone one tap with a lovely manicured fingernail.

The dildo goes to its new fullest depth, then in a dozen short sudden strokes, of one or two inches each. It buries itself with ten inches deep in my ass. I can feel it exploding with more strong spurts of lube.

"Don't you love that feeling?" you ask me, "I know I love the feel of a strong cock filling my pussy or ass with fresh hot cum."

Slowly the machine withdraws the dildo, until the head is once again tight against the muscles of my anal opening, effectively plugging me with all that extra lube inside. All I can do is stare and moan, so completely has the machine and its cock fucked me into submission for you.

"My dear sweet slut," you say gently, as the fingers of one hand caress my nipple and I see that your other hand is inside your dress caressing your own hard nipple, "I hope you haven't forgotten that you have some cleaning duties to perform."

"No ma'am," I whisper to you.

You slide you hand down, into your panties and I see it reappear holding that condom filled with cum. The tied off condom is shiny with your juices, dripping with them. My eyes widen as I see how much cum it holds, but my mouth opens as you lower it to my lips. You show me the two knots tied in it and instruct me to catch it by closing my teeth between them. The warm sphere of latex wrapped cum seems to move to fill my mouth, and all I can taste on it is your delicious flavour.

"Hold that," you tell me with a mischievous grin, "while I get you free from here."

Once I am on my feet you reach up and, taking the condom by its exposed end, slide it from my mouth.

"Go get cleaned up," you tell me, "and meet me in the bedroom."

Quickly I shower and dry myself in the ensuite attached to our playroom. Entering the bedroom a few minutes later, I see that you are still occupied in the walk-in closet, so I move to kneel on the folded bath towel placed on the floor near the foot of our king-sized bed. With eyes slightly downward, I imagine myself looking at your smooth sweet pussy, waiting for you to pull my tongue into your delicious lips.

A small moan escapes my lips when I look up to see you walking around the side of the bed. You've shed your dress and panties, but kept the stocking and your lovely black wedges. But the moan was for the long, thick strap-on cock you wore that extended forward from your sexy hips.

I was panting softly with that rich anticipation of unknown thrills to come when you slid in front of me and sat on the bottom centre of the bed. The head of the dildo, your cock, was only inches from my lips and pointed directly at them.

"Do you like it slut boy?" you ask, I had to stop on the way home and buy it for my harness, it so reminded me of him and I wanted you to see a cock like the one that fucked me so well tonight."

I watch as you reach under the dildo, sliding two fingers into your very wet pussy. Bringing them out again your smear your juices all over the head of that big cock.

"Taste it slut, taste it the way I first did, with it dripping with my own cum."

"Yes ma'am," I whisper.

Leaning forward I slowly open my lips to taste your juices on the silicone surface. Immediately, you hands grab my head and pull me forward, forcing the thick rounded head into my mouth.

"When I tell you to taste a cock slut, I mean taste it like the slut you are."

I beg forgiveness with my eyes, because you have my mouth fully occupied.

Three or four more times you anoint that fat cock head with your juices. And each time you try and encourage me to take a little more of that thick shaft into my mouth.

Then you push me back off your hard cock and indicate I should stay in place. I watch as you dip your fingers three times in your sweet pussy and coat the first six inches of that cock with your juices. Then with that lustful smile of your I watch you pick up the cum-filled condom. You carefully snip a tiny hole in the tip with manicure scissors and I watch, mesmerized as you squeeze a curling spiral of cum from the condom around the head of that cock.

"Now slut," you say with a clear tone that says you will tolerate no hesitation, "taste me and my lover on my cock."

I moan as my tongue and lips slide over that rounded cock head once again. My cock dips, still caged and wrapped in its own condom, as I taste your juices and the cum you saved from your lover. I suck it clean as I feel the caresses of your hands on my head.

Again you push me back. This time I watch as you stand and undo the harness buckles. The dildo and strap-on tumble to the floor and You turn and crawl onto the bed. I can smell your arousal. You roll over and I watch as you spread your legs wide, your hips propped up on two firm pillows. Slowly, careful to get every drop, you drizzle the rest of the cum from the condom all over your pussy and down to your asshole. You smile at me as your spread it around with one delicate fingertip, them suck it clean.

"Oh look honey, somebody left a cummy mess behind, and I think a good cum slut would clean it all up for me."

"Yes ma'am," I whispered and my own cock throbbed and dripped.

Crawling onto the bed between your thighs, I reached out with my tongue and started lapping. My first stroke carried my tongue across your asshole, licking at the cum that starts to pool there. I didn't stop until I'd licked your clean of every drop.

Drawing me up to lay beside you, you wrapped your arms around me as asked if I'd enjoyed my evening. I admitted that I did, but ...

"Oh, I know honey, your poor cock is still in its pretty cage. But after that fucking and your licking, which is always so satisfying, I just don't have the energy. I'll tell you what, you go and eat all your drippings now and get ready for bed. Maybe tomorrow I will find time to let you out and milk your balls of all their juices. Maybe I'll ask Katie if she thinks you deserve a release tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am," I whispered and kissed you gently as I went to get ready for bed, "thank you for a wonderful evening."

But please, I thought, don't ask Miss Katie, she always thinks I deserve another week in the cage, and sometimes she seems to convince you she's right.

12