The Fucking Surprise

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.5k words
3.49
13.8k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay in bed beside him she couldn't help remembering the way it used to be, the days of "freedom sex". Freedom sex was the before sex...before the jobs, before the kids, before getting older and before life. There are times when life just gets in the way.

Ooohhh, the sex back then was magical, the kind that made you lose your head with rockets and red flares going off the minute you shut your eyes. The terrifying yet wonderful feeling of those orgasms was never far behind. Orgasm after orgasm making your mind and body shatter into a million tiny pieces floating back down to earth. The kind that make you lose total control, overwhelming your senses along with every fiber of your being. That's the way it used to be...

Now, the sex was usual, casual almost unbearable. It was hurried because he or she were tired. There just didn't seem to be enough hours in a day. That was the sad part of their life together but there were other things more important like the jobs and the children, life has to go on.

Coming home from work this afternoon she thought about picking the kids up, fixing dinner, all of the things she had to hurry and do. She never paid attention when the first key unlocked the door, her mind was everywhere else.

Walking into the hallway she dropped the keys in their tray, kicked off her shoes and proceeded up the stairs to take herself a relaxing bath that was much needed. Going into the bedroom she grabbed her robe, tossing aside her panties and bra after discarding her blouse and skirt.

She never heard the door close behind her, still lost in thought. Turning around to take off her stockings and garters she realized he was there. He stood a good ways from her covered in black...pants, shirt, shoes and even a mask. He was an intruder and she had nowhere to run.

Suddenly he was approaching her, staring with those ice blue eyes of his. She tried to leap over the bed to reach the phone-to reach anyone-but he was just too fast. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to him, telling her how he was going to fuck her nice and slow-the first time.

Scared to death she didn't know whether to fight him or to just let him do what he came to do and hope he left without harming. She begged him to just not kill her, that's all she asked. She could only think of her kids, she had forgotten that the sitter was picking them up today after school-today was Wednesday after all. No one would be home for a long time, a very long time.

As he pulled her back to him he slid his hands up her legs feeling every inch of her. Finally she was at the end of the bed with him between her legs just standing there licking hs lips and looking at her with those haunting eyes. She made the decision then to let him do whatever he wanted as long as she would live. She asked him if he would let her live and he told her yes by shaking his head. He never spoke another word to her after telling her how he was going to fuck her.

He pulled his cock out of his pants and made her sit up. He motioned for her to suck it but she shook her head no. He grabbed her by her hair with both hands and shoved his big swollen cock in her waiting mouth. She had no time to think, the next thing she knew he was ramming her mouth with his tool.

He knew she couldn't hurt him, she loved sucking dick. After a while of this, he became irritated. He pulled her head back by her hair and slapped her face. He made her bend over the bed while he shoved his fingers in her pussy, she moaned. Hearing her moan he shoved more of his fingers in her hot snatch and gave her pussy all he could until he was fisting her.

Mmmmm, he loved this-she was all over the place, asking him to stop. In reply to her pleas he placed his cock at her anal and forced entry-inch by inch she opened wider. She began to cry-from the violation, from the intense lust or from the pleasure-only she knew.

She could feel her body responding to him of its own accord, she knew that she enjoyed everything he was doing but he was a stranger, an intruder-someone she did not know. How could this be coincidence? how could he know such things? Finally, she began to feel the climax building, begging him to stop again...

She was so wet, he knew she would be...

SECOND HALF

She was such a slut but she was his slut and he used her whenever he wanted, that was part of their deal when they had first met. He knew that she was kinky enough to like being fucked by an intruder or a stranger...whatever it was she thought of him. She fucked him so good when he was home she was a real anal whore and her fantasy was this...exactly this scenario.

As he was fingering her snatch with her on her knees he could feel her pussy getting tighter, she was getting ready to cum for him. He wanted her to climax so badly but he wanted to suck those juices from her snatch. He grabbed her hair and gave it a yank so hard her face hurt. She began to sob uncontrollably and he released her completely. She fell to the bed and curled up but it wasn't to last. He was on her before she could do anything, grabbing her legs and twisting.

He pulled her to him on her back and forced his swollen cock into her ruined pussy. She screamed and told him to just leave, just leave and she would do nothing. She was begging him to stop but he just kept pumping her swollen pussy harder and faster. He fucked her so good that he was ready to cum. Pulling his cock out he grabbed her face and forced her onto the floor and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She didn't want that cock, she knew it was wrong but his swollen penis tasted so good. She sucked that cock like it was a lollipop, up and down, around the head even sucking his balls into her throat deeper and deeper. She was a great cock sucker he knew but this was amazing even to him. He finally grabbed her face, stretched her mouth open with his fingers and made her grab his cock, bringing it to her mouth.

He motioned for her to suck it again, grabbing her head and moving it slowly over his cock. She realized what he wanted and asked him if he was going to cum. He shook his head yes and she began to cry again telling him that she didn't want him to, begging him "Please don't do this to me". He grabbed her head and forced his enlarged penis into her mouth again, ramming her face, balls slapping on her chin. There was nothing for her to do but take it, she was truly enjoying this way too much but would not let him know.

Slamming his cock in and out he finally made a guttural sound and forced his cock once more down her awaiting throat coming...she swallowed it all, every bit and to his delight licked her lips clean. He then pulled her up onto the bed, laid her on her back and started to eat her pussy. She cried out at the feel, never thinking that he would wait to please her, she thought he was done and would be leaving...she was wrong.

He ate her pussy so good, licking all of the little spots that she loved. He licked her asshole, tongue fucking it when he wanted to and finally when she thought she couldn't take anymore he shoved his fist into her pussy again. She screamed from the pain and the next thing she knew she was being slammed by the biggest orgasm she had ever had. Over and over she was coming and when he pulled his fist out she felt him licking up that cum making her cum even more...finally she was squirting all over his face and she was enjoying it, actually enjoying it.

As she began to come down from her peak of insanity she realized that he had climbed on top of her and was sucking her big tits. She held him there at her breast for what seemed like forever, not knowing why. He reached up touched her face and finally said to her "I will come to you whenever I can, do not be afraid. I will never hurt you, just pleasure you."

She was so surprised she couldn't think of something to say so he got up putting his cock in his pants and walked out her door. She did not know who he was or why he had been there but she knew she would never speak of this to anyone and she would hope that he would return after all.