The Fucktoy Ch. 02

Story Info
Roger sees his Mistress at work.
4.1k words
4
21.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger sat in his mistress's home and waited. He had done all the chores that were expected of him in the flat. She was not messy but she had purposely left the flat untidy so that there would be chores for Roger to do.

Roger had made the mistake of thinking that he would be there for forty-eight hours when in fact Ms. Whitehall had other ideas. She liked her life and was not going to allow a wimp like Roger to get his feet under the table and think that he had a place in her flat let alone her life.

Ms. Whitehall was in charge of her life. She knew what she wanted and she was not going to let a mere man have an influence on that. Men were good for very few things. If you got the right one then they could clean for you and maybe even have sex with you other than that they were useless attachments.

Satisfied that he had done all that had been asked of him Roger sat and flicked through the television stations and then he put some music on. He was unaware that Ms. Whitehall had rigged her flat with hidden video cameras. When she got home she would be able to see exactly what Roger had been up to all day.

As Roger sat around and waited for his mistress to return home she was at work and she was horny. She needed relief and she needed it now. She held a position at work that gave her a secretary.

When Ms. Whitehall had taken the position she had done so on the understanding that she got to employ her own secretary. She had written up her advert and then drawn up a shortlist from all the applicants.

No-one had particularly drawn attention to the fact that all the people on the shortlist were men. She had interviewed the men with a member of personnel and although they had drawn up a list of questions Ms. Whitehall had drawn up her own agenda.

Eventually she had settled on Marcus and although personnel had tried to convince her otherwise he had fulfilled all of Ms. Whitehall's criteria. He was about 6ft tall and very well-developed. He had lovely blue eyes and a physique to die for. Ms. Whitehall had also noted that he had an attitude that bordered on arrogant and she looked forward to training him.

She had also suspected that underneath this masculine front that he portrayed there was a wimp waiting to get out. She had pushed for him to get the position and she had eventually won.

He had been with Ms. Whitehall a year now and in that time he had been turned from a jack the lad to a willing servant. He could not and would not ever go so far as being a slave but Ms. Whitehall had trained him sufficiently that when she needed attention he gave it to her.

Now was one of those times.

She buzzed on the intercom

"Marcus I need you now and no it is not a work issue"

Marcus listened to her voice and he quickly became erect. He was back in favor again. Over the past few months Ms. Whitehall had found a new source to pleasure her and although Marcus would not admit it in company he had actually missed his boss. Now she wanted him again.

He leapt from his desk and ran to her door. He knocked and then he stood and waited. He knew that he could only enter when she gave him permission. He also knew that she liked to keep him waiting so he was surprised when she immediately answered his knock and bade him enter.

As Marcus entered the office his boss was exactly as he knew she would be. She was perched on her desk with her skirt around her waist and her knickers discarded on the floor. She had spread her thighs and was waiting.

If he delayed Marcus knew that he would be in trouble. Ms. Whitehall had never struck him or docked his wage no she was worse than that. The last time he had let her down she found a particular girl that he was interested in and told her that he had a small cock and was a useless fuck.

This had caused Marcus to become the butt of all the office jokes. Girls being girls they talked and soon no-one wanted to get out with him. It had meant that Marcus had been made to look outside the office for a girlfriend. He had eventually overcome the embarrassment of this situation and had even managed to prove a couple of the office girls wrong.

Armed with this knowledge he was not going to make another mistake so he dropped his head and walked contritely towards his boss. He stood before her with his head bowed and without looking at her he began to finger her.

If she was in a bad mood Ms. Whitehall would feign orgasm and then tell him what a shit little fucker he was. If she was in a good mood then he was allowed to tongue her to orgasm and when he was finished he was rewarded with a kiss.

Today she appeared to be in a good mood. He had begun by fingering her with one finger and then another. She wanted more and encouraged him to place a third finger in her cunt. When she was ready Marcus got down on his knees and prepared to lick her.

Ms. Whitehall spread her lips and then he was there. Marcus stuck out his tongue and began to lap at her. He then enveloped her cunt with all of his mouth and sucked her out. Ms. Whitehall grabbed his hair and as she cunt frenched she pulled his hair and called him any swear words she could think off.

She loved this part of the job and it would do until she got home. She urged him on with abuse. The nastier she got the more aroused she got. She was ready for this and in need of this. When she was ready she spat out at him and then she came all over his face.

She encouraged him to dry her out and clean her. She then grabbed her knickers made sure she was clean and shoved them in his mouth. Marcus stood thanked his boss and left the office with the knickers in place. When he was outside the office he removed the knickers and added them to the pile in his briefcase.

Ms. Whitehall sat on the desk with her legs spread and her pussy satisfied. She was temporarily sated. She had trained Marcus well and she was so glad she had chosen him to be her secretary.

The rest of the day passed quickly. Ms Whitehall could not wait to get home. She Roger there who would do whatever she asked of him and she had a secretary who would service her on demand.

The one thing that Ms Whitehall hated about her life was the fact that she also had a boss and as the day was winding down he summoned her to his office. Ms. Whitehall stood up from her desk and swore quietly under her breath. Her boss was a greasy man who had made it clear on more than one occasion that if she slept with him her promotion chances would be increased.

Up until this day Ms. Whitehall had refused his advances and she was determined that she would never use sex to get herself up the ladder. Men were pathetic and she could make it in her own right.

She left her office and made her way towards the office of her boss. She had such contempt for the man that all she did was knock and walk right in. When she did she confronted by the sight of her boss fondling his young secretary.

The boss quickly dismissed the secretary and invited Ms. Whitehall to take a seat. As always she refused as she liked the advantage of standing. The conversation with her boss lasted fifteen minutes and when they were finished Ms. Whitehall dismissed the boss and returned to her office.

He had made an offer to her and the fact that she had Roger at home made the offer tempting so she was willing to comply. She packed her briefcase and then left the office for the day.

She had a slave at home and the evening promised to be very interesting.

Ms. Whitehall was not an extravagant woman. Oh, she liked her flat to be clean and she dressed according to the latest fashions but she was not seasonally led by market forces. She believed that the money that she earned should be put to go use and so she used most of it to purchase sexy and erotic lingerie and an array of toys and punishment tools for her slaves.

Other than that, she spent her money on fine food and wine. The one extravagance that she did allow herself was that she always took a taxi to and from work. She had struggled with the tube and buses and found that she hated to be crowded and looked up and down by strangers.

Next she had tried taking her car and for a while that had worked but then the beloved Lord Mayor had introduced congestion charges. This had made her journey to work by car financially unviable. She was not going back to work by tube and so she had elected for the pleasure of her cab.

Stood outside her office she was getting frustrated. Her taxi was not there waiting for her and she had games to play before the evening got into full swing. Eventually it pulled up at the side of her but Ms. Whitehall by now was really pissed off.

"I ordered this taxi for five o'clock." She screamed at the driver.

"Sorry ma'am pressure of traffic at this time of day. You know how it is!!"

"I do not bloody well pay you for excuses. Now I am due at home at five thirty that gives you fifteen minutes to get there. If you do not you will not be paid. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am" the cabbie mumbled and set off.

Ms. Whitehall sat back in the seat and tried to relax and close her eyes until she got home. Meanwhile the cabbie was thinking what a stuck up bitch she was. She did not care what he thought. If her attitude stunk to him then she knew it would guarantee that she got home on time.

Sure enough, the cabbie made no discussion on the journey home and made it to her house with a minute to spare. To make sure Ms. Whitehall checked her watch and then she stepped out and paid the cabbie. There was no thank-you and the cabbie was only too keen to get rid of her.

Leaving the taxi driver alone with his thoughts, Ms. Whitehall removed her mobile phone from her purse. She had told that pathetic wimp Roger that she would be home at five-thirty but it was his first day with her and she was prepared to give him a chance.

She used the same signal that she had used to signal that she was at work. In the house, the phone rang once and Roger knew what he had to do. He had already prepared her cup of tea and with the required obedience; he was now on all fours waiting by the door with the cup of tea on his back.

Ms Whitehall walked into the house and saw that Roger had taken up the position that she had ordered hi to assume. She did not greet him or compliment him because he was such a pathetic little wanker and in particular, the taxi driver had pissed her off. She just grabbed the tea and set off upstairs.

Unfortunately, for Roger in her haste and anger she spilt some of the tea and it landed on his exposed buttocks. The tea was red hot and Roger could not help but cry out as it hit his exposed skin.

Ms. Whitehall stopped half way up the stairs and ran back down. She placed the tea on the coffee table and then she grabbed Roger by the hair. She pulled him up until she was staring straight into his face.

"You pathetic little shit. I have told you never to make a noise in my presence. Yet you choose to disobey. It was a mere drop of tea and you could not keep silent."

Ms. Whitehall then threw him back to the floor and left him alone for a minute. When she returned Roger was looking at the floor with his back to her. She was angry and pissed off.

She needed to vent some aggression and Roger was going to get it.

In her hand, she had a cane, which Roger could not see. This would make it all the more of a surprise for him.

She raised it into the air and all Roger heard was a swish and then he felt a sharp stinging sensation spread across his buttocks. He had to bite his tongue to stop from screaming out. However, Ms. Whitehall was not going to let him off this easily and before he had the chance to get used to the first stroke she administered a second. It hurt Roger so much tears began to form.

Ms Whitehall was feeling the tension floor from her as she struck her slave. A further ten strokes followed for Roger and at the end of it, he was crying openly. Ms. Whitehall just dropped the cane picked up her tea and ascended up the stairs.

She turned to Roger and said,

"Follow me you wimp"

Roger did as instructed.

Ms. Whitehall always enjoyed administering punishment to her slaves. She still owed Roger a punishment for looking at her earlier in the day but that could wait. A dishing out of punishment always made her hot and sweaty and it was Roger's job to clean her up.

She entered her bedroom and made sure to slam the door behind her. Roger would have to learn he could not just enter the room. When Roger arrived, he saw the shut door. Like a dog, he pawed at the door until his mistress bade him enter.

When he did, he crawled in and towards his mistress. Ms. Whitehall was stood there waiting for him. He managed to stand without making eye contact and help her out of her jacket. Next, he removed her blouse and bra.

Ms. Whitehall just raised her arms and Roger slowly cleaned the sweat from her armpits. When she was satisfied, she cupped her breasts and Roger cleans under them. Next, he dropped to his knees and removed her stockings. He made sure not to touch her feet for she hated this. Finally, he removed her skirt.

Naked now Ms. Whitehall stood and spread her legs. Roger knew her cunt would be sweaty and it was his job to clean it. He licked it out and then he frenched it. Ms Whitehall was not impressed with his work so she kicked him off and ordered him to start the shower. He did as instructed. He was perplexed. Ms Whitehall was frustrated and yet excited and he was getting variant signals.

Ah the lot of a fucktoy.

Roger had been with Ms. Whitehall for nearly ten hours now and he had seen an array of emotions with her. He had tried his hardest to do, as she wanted nut he knew that what he did would never be good enough for her and he would always be laying himself open to punishment.

His wonderful Mistress had come home from work in a mood of some sort and as he knew, was his place he had been punished. It was not always a case of when he was wrong that she would punish him.

Now he was stood in the bathroom and was preparing to shower her. He also had tea to prepare and wanted that to be just right. It was turning into a tight schedule and he was anxious to make sure that everything was right.

He had foolishly convinced himself that when he had been frenching her cunt he was doing something that she had taught him to do and he thought he was doing it rather well. He knew now that this had been his mistake. He could never afford to take his mistress and her moods for granted.

It was an internal struggle for him. He knew that he wanted to be a submissive and he knew the work that was involved in this. However, he was struggling with the man within and it was often a fight as to which side of his character would win. So far, he had managed to control himself and he hoped that he could last the twenty-four hours and be allowed another chance.

He did not have the time to ponder his lot. This was an indulgence that if Ms. Whitehall knew about she would surely punish him for.

Roger started the shower and adjusted the temperature until it was flowing just right for Ms. Whitehall. When he was convinced, everything was just right he returned to the bedroom and found his mistress lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. He said nothing and just waited for Ms. Whitehall to move.

At last, she threw her legs off the bed and held out her arms. Roger knew what was expected and he gently picked up his mistress and carried her to the bathroom. Struggling but giving his mistress priority, he pulled back the shower curtain and then helped her in.

Ms. Whitehall stood silent in the shower and let the flow of the water wash away the stresses of the day. Roger had to watch for a signal and as he did he could see Ms. Whitehall relax.

When she was ready, he took her favorite soap and lathered a sponge. He made sure not to splash on himself as he soaped her body lovingly and made sure she was clean. He noticed how trim her hair was and he admired it.

He wanted to climb into the shower and comfort his mistress. Yet there had been no physical contact between the two of them and much as he wanted there to be he knew that this would only happen if Ms. Whitehall permitted it.

When she was clean and he had washed off all the soap he turned off the shower and helped his mistress into a dressing gown. She walked out of the bathroom without a word and sat on the bed waiting for Roger to dry her. He came in from the bathroom and set about his task when Ms. Whitehall spoke.

"I forgot to tell you wimp. There will be three more for supper and you will have to make what you have prepared stretch so that they are not left unfulfilled. You will also wait on us. I would also like you to know without pitting pressure on you that the company will be my boss and his colleagues. As you can imagine it is imperative that you do not disappoint them or me. Whilst these men are in the house, you will do whatever they ask you to do.

Do you understand?"

The mention of further company for supper had deflated Roger and the fact that he had to serve them and not his mistress further stung but he knew he could say nothing. All he could say was,

"Yes mistress. I am your slave and will do whatever you ask."

Ms. Whitehall was not completely heartless. She wanted Roger to look his best and also she wanted the meal to be perfect so she would have to make a sacrifice. This would be that Roger would have to forego dressing her. This was a big sacrifice for Ms. Whitehall as this was one of her favorite things.

All she could think was fuck that wanker boss of mine.

She gave Roger his instructions and with regret watched him leave and leave her alone.

Roger went downstairs and into the kitchen. He looked at the meat and knew that he could stretch it to four and that he would miss out. He had enough fresh vegetables to add some more. The preparation would take time but he would not let her down.

He decided to conjure up a starter from the ingredients that were left and was rather pleased that he managed to invent a soup for all the guests. When he was satisfied that all in the kitchen was in hand he went to prepare himself.

Ms. Whitehall had generously given him a small room in which he could ready himself. He stripped off and showered and then dried. Next, he took his razor and gave himself a shave including his balls and anus. He liked to be smooth and so did his mistress.

Next, he took a wig and styled his hair and then applied his make-up. When he dressed, he wore new stockings and put on a clean uniform. He added the stilettos then looked in the mirror. From the front, his cock hung out and when he turned round, his buttocks were exposed.

It was the look Ms. Whitehall asked for and he was happy to deliver.

At eight o'clock, the doorbell rang and Roger answered it. There stood three suited men. Roger took a step back and bade the men to enter.

Initially they stood there and then they broke out into laughter. They were laughing at Roger and he had to stand there and take it. Finally, the men stopped laughing and then they entered the house. On the way, one grabbed his cock and another touched his arse. All Roger could do was stand there and let them touch him. He had his instructions from Ms. Whitehall.

However, Roger should have been upstairs. Ms. Whitehall had dressed and made herself up and now she was sat on her bed replaying the conversation of her boss. Somehow, he had found out about her and Marcus and was determined to bring her down a peg or two with it.

He had told her the evidence that he had and what he expected. He suspected she had a maid!!!! at home and he wanted to be introduced. Ms. Whitehall was temporarily defeated and she knew she had to give in.

It had hurt her so much. She guarded jealously her home and what went on behind closed doors and now this weasel of a man was threatening to ruin it all. She had hated acceding to his demands but she knew she had no choice.

12