The Fulfilment of Caroline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it I love it."

She jumped out of the chair, hugged Helen and then me we all embraced and I knew then that we would all be friends for a long time.

Sam said that her husband was going to get a shock and she felt very sexy and was going to wear him out tonight. We all laughed, I cleaned up in the shop while Helen showed Sam what to do when she washed her hair, we managed a coffee before Helen had her first customer.

I showed Sam my flat and then we drove around to the café I wanted to buy. Sam looked at her reflection in every window and every mirror she passed.

"I love my hair; I will have to adjust my make-up too. I think I need a different look."

Sam got down to business quickly, she made notes and we measured room sizes and layouts, Sam played devil's advocate, she asked what if, how and why. Eventually we had all the information we needed for the time being. I told the owners that once I had costings for the changes and improvements I would start the ball rolling to buy the place.

Sam and I drove to another café where we discussed how the place would work, Sam was interested in what I wanted in the basement, I think she understood that it would be a dungeon of sorts but we didn't vocalize that. The first floor would be changing rooms and locker rooms for storage and the café itself would be re-vamped to separate areas of settee seating, small booth seats for more intimate coffee and chats and the side room made into a private room for around eight people. The kitchen wanted updating and we needed bathroom facilities in the basement and on the first floor. Sam was very enthusiastic and would work up the plans and costs. She also said she wanted to use the facilities when we opened. I was shocked and curious as to what she meant but I didn't pursue it anymore. We arranged to meet again in a week and I drove Sam back to her car. We kissed goodbye and as I turned to leave, Sam shouted back.

"Give Lisa my best and tell her I'll kill her if she hurts you."

I got into my car quickly so that Sam didn't see me crying. I didn't deserve people to love me like that.

I drove back to see Helen and asked if she minded if Lisa and I used her house in the afternoon. Helen said I didn't need to ask and to use her place as my own. If Lisa gets too noisy just gag her so we don't upset the neighbours.

I laughed and thanked her. I drove home to prepare for Lisa. I changed into a black and purple Basque, stockings and spike heeled shoes. I made myself up with dark smoky eyes and dark lipstick. I just had time to give my own nails a coat of dark nail polish before Lisa was due.

I opened a bottle of red wine and arranged myself on the settee. A short while later there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's me Lisa." Came the reply.

"Go away, I'm expecting my Bitch." I replied.

"I'm sorry Maam, it's me Bitch."

"Get in her and shut the door you useless slut!"

Lisa came in and shut the door; she hurried to stand in front of me. I sipped my wine and ignored her for a little while. Eventually I looked up.

"Useless slut, you knew I was expecting Bitch and you tell me Lisa is here. Don't you know how to please your Mistress? Don't you want me to be your Mistress anymore?"

"Yes Maam I'm sorry Maam, I'll do anything to make it up to you Maam."

"Strip Bitch I want to inspect my slut. Woe betide you if I find anything I don't like."

Lisa removed her coat and then her dress. She had on a pink and white lace mini slip with pink bra and thong underneath. She had matching pink stockings and white court shoes.

"On your knees whore." I said.

I could tell that Lisa was liking the humiliation more and more, she loved the pain too but humiliation was also getting her off. As Lisa dropped to her knees I stood up and picked up a scarf and blindfolded her.

"Now Bitch, whatever happens if you scream you'll be sorry, and remember to thank me for any gift I give."

"Yes Maam, Thank-you Maam."

I slowly walked around the kneeling Bitch I picked up my crop and I stroked her cheek. Bitch flinched so I gave her a sharp smack on her arse with the crop.

Bitch flinched again and didn't thank me.

"How difficult is it for you to obey a simple instruction you useless slut!"

I used the crop several times in quick succession on her bum until it was glowing.

Bitch said "Thank you Maam."

I continued to circle her like a hunter circling its prey. I stroked her cheek again and Bitch whimpered, she was definitely getting off.

I instructed Bitch to stand; her clit was erect and pushing her knickers out. I gave her clit a smack with the crop and Bitch said.

"Thank you Maam."

I left her standing in the middle of the lounge and went into the kitchen looking for some rope or chord. I found some chord of about 5mm diameter. I came back and slowly circled Bitch and draped the chord over her naked body. Bitch flinched.

I took the end of the chord and tied it around the base of her clit and sac. I then wrapped her clit in chord and tied it off just below the head. There was a metre of chord left and I used this as a lead to pull Bitch around the room. I took her to the dining table and instructed her to lay down on her back legs and arms wide. I then cuffed her wrists to the legs and used two ribbons to tie her ankles to the other table legs.

"Thank you Maam." said Bitch.

I traced the riding crop over her body, starting at her ankle and slowly moving up to her clit. It was looking quite angry. I gave her sac a sharp tap with the crop.

"Thank you Maam."

I moved up her body and focused my attention on her nipples. I gave her left nipple a sharp tap quickly followed by several more.

"Thank you Maam."

My own clit was very hard, I removed my knickers and when I reached the head of the table I used the crop to pus Bitch's head back. I positioned my clit at her mouth and said.

"Beg for your nectar Bitch or have I to find another willing recipient?"

"Please Maam, I am your Bitch I will do anything for you, please feed me your nectar. I promise to swallow it all."

"I'll tell you what you will do Bitch." And then I used the crop on her right nipple.

"Thank you Maam."

I pressed my clit to her mouth and Bitch opened up. I put the head in and let Bitch coat it with saliva, I slowly pushed and Bitch took it. I pulled out and asked.

"Do you want it all slut? Are you ready to take my clit all the way? "

"Yes Maam, Please Maam, let me have your clit and juice."

I slowly pushed my clit back into her mouth, her lips closed around my shaft and her tongue flicked around the head. I continued pushing until I felt her gag a little, I was feeling generous so I pulled back slightly, let her get used to it and then tried again. After a few attempts Bitch finally had my clit down her throat. My sac was resting on her nose. I said.

"Now suck Bitch."

I started to move in and out of her throat, gently as I was still a little unsure of hurting her too much. I used the crop on her nipples every time I pushed in. I used the crop on her bound clit and sac too. Her nipples and tits were red and showing the marks of the crop. Her clit head was deep red and looked angry, I started to think I would need to release her clit soon before I caused permanent damage. I was getting close so I withdrew my clit and demanded,

"Do you want my seed Bitch? Are you worthy of my juice?"

Bitch looked desperate for it; her face was covered in saliva, her make-up smeared but in a strange way she was beautiful, totally mine.

Bitch replied. "Please mistress, I would love to receive your gift."

I pushed my clit back in the willing mouth, this time I didn't stop until I was completely buried in her mouth, I started to rock back and forth and soon felt the familiar pressure in my loins, I managed a few more thrusts and then I erupted down Bitch's throat. As I erupted I pulled out filling her mouth and then spraying her face and chest.

I kept her blindfold on and moved to untie her clit. As the blood rushed to the tortured member Bitch groaned and I could see pain etched onto her face.

I was suddenly afraid and slipped out of character, "Are you ok Lisa? I asked.

"Yes Maam, Thank you Maam." Came the immediate reply.

I pulled off her blindfold and rubbed my cum into her nipples and chest. I untied her and allowed her off the table.

"Look at yourself you dirty slut. How do you expect me to want you when you look so disgusting?"

Bitch started to move towards the bathroom, "Have I given you permission to move?" I asked.

Bitch stood still and said, "No Maam, I'm sorry Maam."

I told her to bend and grab her ankles, I gave her twelve swats of the crop hard and fast on each bum cheek. Her cheeks glowed a nice pink.

"Go clean yourself and make sure you look pretty, don't keep me waiting."

I gave her another swat with the crop to send her on her way.

"Thank you Maam." She said and scurried to the bathroom.

I re-filled my wine glass and put my knickers back on. When Bitch returned I was lounging on the settee, Bitch stood in front of me, silent, head bowed. Her clit was still red and the chord marks clearly visible.

"Do you have anything to say Bitch?" I asked.

"No Maam, thank you Maam."

"Did you enjoy your present Bitch?" I asked.

"Yes Maam, I thank you Maam. I am honored."

I asked Bitch if she needed relief, "If it pleases you Maam."

I decided to see how Bitch would react If I said no.

"It does not please me Bitch. I think you need further training."

"Yes Maam, thank you Maam, I am your servant Maam."

I was impressed, I told Bitch to kneel and as she dropped at my feet I positioned her facing away from me and toyed with her pussy with the heel of my shoe. Bitch started to push back into my heel.

"Not so greedy slut." I shouted. "I'm controlling this."

"Sorry Maam, Please forgive me Maam."

I swatted her arse with the crop and continued to abuse her pussy with my heel. I could see Bitch resisting the urge to respond and push back. I removed my heel and took off my shoe, I picked up the crop and after swatting her bun cheeks to maintain their pink color, I inserted the crop handle into her pussy. I gave Botch my heel and told her to lick it clean. Bitch immediately put my heel into her mouth and showed me that she was cleaning it with her tongue. I was pleased and thought that I would enjoy pushing her further.

Bitch had cleaned my heel but I let her keep cleaning it. I used the crop in her pussy and her clit was responding by twitching and dribbling pre-cum. I warned her.

"Don't you dare cum you whore."

"No Maam." Came the reply and then the heel went back in her mouth.

I started to really fuck her pussy with the crop. I knew she wouldn't last. Suddenly Bitch erupted spraying her stomach and the floor with cum, there was a lot I must say.

"Useless fucking slut!" I screamed "How dare you disobey me!"

I grabbed her neck and pushed her face into the cum on the floor, lick it up slut, clean that floor!"

Bitch licked all of her cum off the floor but I kept her licking for a little while. Eventually I pulled her to her feet and said.

"That's enough for today slut. I have finished with you for the day. Leave me and send Lisa in when you go."

"Yes Mistress, Thank you Maam, as always you have been wonderful. "

As she turned I yanked the crop out of her pussy and said, "And clean this too."

"Yes Mamm, of course Maam."

Bitch went to the bathroom and I went to my room, removed the basque and changed into lace bra and knickers, and a negligee. I went back to the lounge to wait for Lisa; I poured her a glass of wine and cleared the handcuffs away. Lisa came in from the bathroom, she had cleaned herself up, changed her make-up and wig, she had also dressed in a baby-doll nightdress and stockings, garters and stilettoes.

I patted the settee and Lisa sat down, I immediately held her head and kissed her forcefully.

"I love you darling." I said.

"I love you too." Lisa replied, "Thank you for Bitch's pleasure."

"Shhhhhhhhhhh. Bitch isn't here. My wonderful girlfriend Lisa is here."

I Kissed Lisa again and snuggled into her, I suddenly felt the need for a soft cuddle from someone who loved me. Lisa seemed to understand, she held me close as I nuzzled into her shoulder. Lisa sipped her wine with her arm wrapped around me and I just felt the warmth and love from my girlfriend.

Lisa noticed my piercing and examined it closely.

Maam may take you for your own piercing one day. Lisa smiled and said that she would do whatever her mistress commanded.

I sat up and asked if Lisa was ok with everything as it was developing with us.

"How do you mean?" she asked

"Well with my other friends, Helen and Kim and with Martin"

Yes of course I am. We are best friends and lovers. I know that but I also know I can't ask you to be totally exclusive to me, it's not fair and it doesn't change how we feel about each other."

I leaned up and said "Thank you darling." And kissed her deeply, we were lost in our kiss, tongues entwined when we heard.

"Will you two get a room!"

We separated and looked up to see Helen standing at the door to the lounge laughing.

I blushed beet red and jumped up. "I'm sorry Helen. I didn't realise you would be home so soon."

"Don't be silly Caroline, I'm just teasing." Helen said.

She walked over to us and kissed me. Lisa stood up and they also kissed, Helen spotted the red marks on Lisa's chest and looked at me.

"Been having fun?" she asked.

I blushed again and laughed.

Lisa said. "Yes we have, I've had a fantastic time but I can't stay much longer. Will you look after Caroline for me? She feels as though she needs some love."

Helen looked at us both, came to us and hugged us both.

"I love the two of you, I'm so happy you are in my life, I am definitely better off with the two of you in my life."

Then she turned and went to her room a little too quickly. I noticed she was dabbing her eyes as she went.

Lisa turned to me and said. "Look after each other. I need to go now. Thanks for everything today, I love you and we're going to have lots of fun together."

Lisa was clearly a strong character and I was very lucky to have her. We kissed deeply and Lisa went to my room to change. I sat down and sipped my wine. Lisa came out dressed for home. We kissed and she knocked on Helen's door.

"I'm off now Helen, have fun." Lisa said.

Helen came out and kissed her goodbye, I showed Lisa to the door and turned to kiss her again before I would let her go.

"When can I see you again?" I asked.

"Well tomorrow is Friday, I'm busy up until Sunday but I can see you from Sunday afternoon till late if that's ok?"

"I'll call you and let you know what time and where." I said.

Lisa left and Helen came over and hugged me.

"You Ok?" she said

"I'm fine." I said. "I just realised I have more friends who love me than I've ever had before in my life. I don't want the bubble to burst; I don't want to go back to my old life."

Helen, hugged me and said "Why shouldn't you have good friends in your life, you are lovely and we all love you. Now stop being a soppy cow, get dressed and we'll sort something out for dinner."

I laughed and as I turned to go to my room, Helen smacked my bum.

I went to my room undressed and put on a gown, I went to the bathroom, cleaned off my make-up and had a long hot shower, I dried off and went back to my room. I enjoyed the process of moisturizing and doing my make-up. I dressed in jeans and a silk blouse; I did my hair and went into the lounge to wait for Helen.

Helen came out of her room, freshly showered and dressed.

"What shall we do for dinner?" She asked.

Ask Kim and Tina if they fancy coming out for Pizza or Pasta" I said, "My treat for my girlfriends and while you're asking, ask who wants to stay over for the weekend."

Helen skipped over to me, kissed me on the lips and said. "I don't know if I want to share you but it sounds like too much fun. What about Martin? Want to invite him too?"

"Let's leave Martin out of this until I have more idea about where that's going" I said.

Helen reached for her phone, "Could be an interesting weekend!" she said and started to dial.


That's the end of Chapter 2, I hope you like it. I tried my best to set up the world of Caroline so that the story can move on apace in chapter 3. I have tried to strike a balance between storyline and sex action, I hope you all like it.

I hope to write Chapter 3 soon.

Love to you all,

Caroline x