The Full Package - Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa pulled the toothbrush from her mouth and mumbled, "I really don't think I'm up for swimming. Especially after this afternoon," she added cryptically before turning to stumble back into the bathroom. She didn't seem to notice that Cody had had her skirt up.

Cody looked over at Dave and she appeared to have regained her composure. She smiled at him as she began pulling off her t-shirt, but this time he was quick enough to turn to the windows before her breasts were exposed.

What was she playing at? Her sudden nervousness when Lisa came out made him think that she wasn't as casual about everything as she claimed. Was she trying to tease him?

He shook his head, knowing he wasn't going to find out unless he asked, and he definitely didn't want to push his luck. If he was wrong -- or even if he was right -- he could ruin their friendship and make the whole family situation very awkward, to say the least.

He tried hard not to think about her sperm-filled bikini bottoms pressed up against her pussy as he heard her changing behind him. He had heard horror stories as a teenager about girls getting pregnant from swallowing during blow jobs or even sitting in hot tubs. Maybe those were urban myths, maybe not - but he knew this could be bad.

He felt out of control, sliding down that slope towards a deep hole and he desperately hoped that nothing else would happen in the few days they had left.

------

The penthouse could only be reached by using a special elevator key. The night manager seemed to be expecting their question and he quickly activated the topmost button with a keycard and sent them on their way. When they got out they entered a small foyer with one large door and they realized that the penthouse must take up the entire top floor.

Armand greeted them personally at the door. He seemed very happy but not surprised to see them and he quickly ushered them in to a large welcome hall with an amazing view of the beach through floor-to-ceiling windows that took up one entire wall. A pretty girl in a servant's outfit took their drink orders before Armand led them through an archway to another room and Dave could overhear Lisa whispering to Cody that the girl was probably just here for the party. Lisa appeared to have recovered quite a bit from earlier and seemed almost sober now.

When Dave stepped through the arch he heard a gasp and bumped into Lisa and Cody who had stopped suddenly. He shifted sideways to see what they were looking at and his jaw dropped as he took in a huge waterfall in the center of what looked like a tropical jungle. The waterfall started at the top of the two-story room and cascaded down into a fairly large pool which stopped just short of a huge window looking out over the ocean. From where they stood, the water seemed to flow straight out the window, but Dave realized it must have an "edgeless" feature with a catch and return just below the far lip. For fifteen or twenty feet on either side of the pool there was a maze of tropical plants, small seating areas, and several hot tubs. Dave couldn't imagine how much money it must have cost to engineer and maintain all of this.

Armand noted their reaction and apologized, "My parents are a bit ostentatious, I'm afraid. They love to entertain and sometimes have official types over for what they think are very important meetings." He managed a self-deprecating smile, "I just make sure everyone's drink is filled."

To reach the other side of the pool they had to walk through a tunnel beneath the waterfall and on the other side they met some of the other guests. Some of them spoke English and Dave discovered that they were all friends of Armand from his university days. There were only two young women and another four or five were men, all stylishly dressed and good-looking like Armand, sitting in a rock-and-plant-created alcove near the pool.

Dave had always felt fairly comfortable in his skin and knew that he was a little above average when it came to the looks department, but he was instantly intimidated, both by everyone's appearance as well as by the obvious wealth that surrounded him. He just hoped they spoke more English than he did Spanish.

Cody was already getting to know everyone, and Lisa just let her do her thing, adding a choice comment or question now and again. Dave could imagine them growing up together in their parent's social circles in New York and he was sure they had played tag team like this many times before. He was surprised that Lisa could keep up with the amount of alcohol she had already taken in, even with her recent purge in the bathroom. He himself was having a hard time following the conversations and he didn't think he had drunk nearly as much as her.

After awhile, Armand excused himself to greet some other guests, and another servant came by with some hors d'ouvres and more drinks. While Lisa and Cody mingled, Dave wandered a bit and found another lounge area with a huge projection t.v. playing some sort of telenovela. He supposed that the servants had been watching it on their breaks. He also found the guest quarters, with sumptuous bathrooms even larger than the one in their room. He wondered what the master suite must look like.

By the time he got back to the pool area there were several more guests, the drinks were flowing, and for a small party Dave thought it was very animated. People began wading in the pool and dipping their feet in the hot tubs. Many of the guests appeared to have brought swimming suits and had already stripped down or changed. Dave tried to ignore the well-muscled guys as he covertly ogled the few pretty young women in their bikinis or small one-pieces. Two couples had even started a chicken fight in the shallow end and Dave was hoping for some accidental exposure soon.

"Hey, why don't you go get our swim-suits," he heard Lisa slur into his ear. She had a drink in hand and apparently had been replacing whatever alcohol she had lost earlier. He hadn't realized she was behind him and he gave a start, wondering if she had been watching him stare at the girls. She didn't seem to notice and fairly pushed him up onto his feet.

"I thought you didn't want to swim," Dave replied.

"I never said that!" she shot back. "I love swimming! Now hurry," she grinned, "or we'll just have to go au natural."

Dave was pretty sure Lisa was kidding, although in their earlier days of dating, back when she was more open to trying new things, they had gone a few times to a nude beach where she had taken off her top twice and even shed her bottoms once.

Part of him worried that he would get blamed if she did something embarrassing and the other part just wanted to see her in the new bikini Cody had bought her this morning. In any case, he was almost running by the time he made it back to the elevator.

He arrived at their room with no problem, and fuzzily searched through the bags Cody brought back from the store that morning. He found a tiny little blue g-string that he imagined would just barely cover his wife. He wondered if he really wanted her to wear that in front of other people, but the fuzzy good feeling in his brain said that it would be just fine.

When he went back to the concierge desk, the night manager was nowhere to be found.

The clerk said that he had left on an emergency and they weren't sure when he would get back.

"Well, doesn't someone else have a key for the penthouse?"

"I'm sorry, sir, but we don't have authorization to let anyone up there. It has to be the night manager."

Dave's alcohol addled brain tried to work out the problem. "Well, then, can you call up there for me and see if someone will give you authorization?"

The clerk frowned in thought, and then suddenly smiled, "I could try that!"

Unfortunately, no one was answering upstairs.

Dave waited an excruciating hour in the lobby, trying to convince the clerk to let him go up, call the night manager on his non-existent cell-phone, personally escort him up to speak with Armand -- all to no avail. He couldn't understand how he had got stuck in this situation. He also couldn't help but wonder what his wife was doing up there in her intoxicated state without him.

Suddenly the elevator doors opened and Cody and Armand stepped out. Cody giggled at him and told him that they were going for a walk on the beach. He explained his situation to Armand and was quickly sent up the elevator. He was so intent on getting back to his wife that he didn't think twice about letting Cody wander around drunk on the beach with Armand.

Fortunately, the young girl servant recognized him from earlier and let him in when he rang the door bell. He quickly made his way through the reception hall out to the 'jungle room' as he thought of it. Apparently many of the guests had already left or had retired to the guest rooms for the night, as he didn't see anyone on this side of the pool. When he passed through the tunnel under the waterfall, he could hear some voices and laughter from the direction of one of the hot-tubs.

A gut feeling made him slow his steps as he approached. He could hear the low mumble of some male voices and the occasional high-pitched squeal of his obviously still inebriated wife. Because of the layout of the path and the plants around the hot-tub, Dave could duck his head and walk up to within four or five feet of whoever was there without being seen.

He could now hear his wife asking loudly for another drink, and then in response to a male voice she seemed to continue a story. "I didn't know what a 'Brazilian' was! It was the most expensive....so I thought it must be the best!" Dave heard some laughter and another male voice but couldn't make out the words.

"I know now, silly, but they give you like three glasses of wine right when you get there. Anyway, I was just trying to impress my stupid husband!" Dave felt bad hearing the emotion in her voice, but then she went on. "But he could care less - he just left me here. Where is he, anyway?!" Dave almost came out from behind the bushes then, but his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to listen for another minute.

"I know, he's probably passed out in our room," she replied to something he missed. "Maybe I should go..." Several male voices spoke up in obvious denial. He heard her giggle. "Of course you don't want me to go -- you just want to look at my panties again."

Dave started when he heard this last statement. He quickly but carefully pulled aside some sort of fern to peek through the foliage. He was just sober enough to be shocked by what he saw.

There were two young men sitting in the hot tub and one slightly older one sitting on the side in what appeared to be boxer shorts. He recognized one of them from earlier and they were all well-muscled and good-looking. Lisa was sitting down in the water slightly away from the men. Dave was pretty sure that those were lacy bra straps on her shoulders.

"It was totally weird!" Lisa was responding to another question that Dave had missed. The girl wouldn't even let me keep my underwear on!"

Dave heard another mumbled question from one of the guys. "I know! You should have seen what she did afterwards!" Lisa responded. All three men laughed and one said that he would have loved to have been there.

"I bet you would have," Lisa replied sarcastically. One of the guys offered her his drink and Dave inwardly hoped she wouldn't take it. After a slight pause, though, she took a huge gulp. "Especially the way they do Brazilians."

One of the guys said, in mock confusion, "I don't understand. What exactly do they do?" Lisa dropped her voice to a loud whisper, "They make you get on your hands and knees so they can...you know, get everything." She rolled her eyes dramatically.

All three guys voiced their faux astonishment, and one asked, "So, did they get all of your hair, then?"

Lisa silently nodded her head, taking another drink from her neighbor's cup.

The older guy, apparently taking the lead, stated, "I don't believe you. They must have left some of it. I bet you're just making it all up."

"Oh, no. I swear it's all gone. Every last bit." Lisa sounded very sincere through her slurring.

One of the other guys, catching on now, continued to the obvious suggestion, "Can you prove it?"

Dave's head seemed to be getting fuzzier, but he almost shouted out at that moment. Something masochistic or very kinky, or both, made him wait, though.

Lisa didn't answer right away and was staring off into space. She seemed to suddenly remember they were there, though, and replied "You think I won't? Nobody's here to stop me -- especially not my husband, who could care less what I do..." she trailed off, but suddenly she stood up, almost falling over if it weren't for one of the guys giving her a hand. The one who came out of the water was opposite from where Dave was and he could see that he was wearing tiny bikini underwear -- more of a pouch than anything, and it was already bulging from all the talk about waxing.

Lisa was now standing on one of the steps in the hot tub so that the water rose to just above her knees. The lights from the tub served to highlight her glistening body for the four men watching her. Dave could see from his position that she was wearing a pair of her white nylon-lycra panties -- now soaked and almost completely see-through. There was a slight rise where they cupped her pubic mound, but there was no dark patch of hair and he was pretty sure, even from where he was, that he could see the pink of her pussy lips right above the cotton crotch.

"See -- I told you so!" She said triumphantly, waving an arm in front of her panties. She smiled and reached for her neighbor's drink again.

The slightly older guy recovered first and said, "What do you mean? We can't tell if it's all gone. You have your chones on!" The other two quickly agreed.

Lisa looked confused. "Fine!" she finally spat out indignantly. "If you don't believe me..." She sat back on the edge, slowly, and spread her legs wide. Dave couldn't believe that she would go this far and he wondered hazily if she was just drunk or if she was getting turned on as well. There were three younger, very good looking men sitting around admiring her body and she was definitely the center of attention.

Lisa looked down and seemed to realize something. She tried to grab her panties with both hands, but seemed to have a hard time balancing, so she braced herself on the tile floor with one hand and sat back, spreading her legs even further.

With the other hand, she pulled the panties up tight, not only displaying most of the skin between her thighs, but also emphasizing the bulge of her pussy lips through the almost-transparent material.

Dave heard three men gasp in unison.

Lisa had always been proud of her large pouty labia, and she definitely seemed to enjoy showing them off right now, even though they weren't completely exposed. "Now do you believe me?" She asked confidently.

Again, the oldest of the three was quicker than the rest. "You said you had to be on your hands and knees for her to get all of it. How do we know you got the full Brazilian?"

Lisa definitely hesitated this time. She shook her head finally and responded, "I know what you're trying to get me to do." She smiled blearily. "I'm not that drunk -- yet." She giggled then her face suddenly turned serious.

"Do you want to know what that girl did after she waxed me, though?" Lisa closed her eyes as if remembering. Dave heard a low rumble of grudging assent.

"She put cream on me..." she hesitated as if in thought, "...and rubbed it in." Still holding her panties tight over her pussy lips, Lisa dropped her voice. "I mean, really rubbed it in." Dave was almost sure he could see her hand moving slightly, pulling the panties tighter up into her pussy.

"Did it feel good?" Dave heard one of the guys ask.

Lisa's eyes were still closed and she seemed to be breathing heavy. "Yes," she said.

"Did you have an orgasm?" The older guy shook his head and hit the speaker.

Lisa didn't seem to notice. "Yes."

She leaned back all the way until she was lying on the tile, her legs still spread over the lip of the hot tub. She brought her other hand down between her legs. None of the guys said anything or even seemed to be breathing. Dave wasn't sure with the low light, but looking at the guy opposite him, he thought he saw the head of his penis peeking out of the top of his underwear.

Lisa put her finger down at the base of her panties near her barely-covered asshole. She drew it up slowly, caressing her outer pussy lips through the material, until she finally reached her clit, where she brazenly squeezed her panties over the nub several times. On the first squeeze, she moaned loudly and thrust her hips upwards. Dave saw some movement out of the corner of his eyes and he could definitely see the older guy stroking his cock through his underwear.

Dave's own penis was trying to force it's way out of his pants and he carefully undid the buttons to give it more room, all thought of 'rescuing' his wife temporarily pushed aside by a flood of adrenaline and hormones.

Slowly, so as to not make too much noise, he pulled his painfully erect cock from his underwear.

Lisa had now gathered her panty-covered labia in one hand and was slowly pulling the skin up towards her pubic bone, then back down again, stroking the lips over her clit almost as if she were jerking off a small cock. She had slid her other hand up under her bra and seemed to be massaging her breast and occasionally tweaking the nipple. There was a steady moan coming from her now, and it almost sent Dave over the edge as he began stroking himself in time to her movements.

Two of the guys now had their cocks out and were openly jerking off, while the third seemed to be a little shyer and his arm was pumping up and down in the water where his was hidden. A small, saner part of Dave's brain sent a warning signal to him that this was a dangerous situation for any number of reasons. His body, though, which had been denied release for so long, quickly shut out all other voices.

Dave must have closed his eyes for a moment because he suddenly noticed that the older man of the three had moved over towards Lisa and was now standing between her legs, completely naked. His erection was sticking straight out at a ninety degree angle and he slowly stroked the purple-veined skin up over the thick mushroom head. He was less than a foot from Lisa's crotch.

She had switched rhythms and was rubbing circles over her still-covered clit with one hand. The fingers of her other hand were fervently pressing her wet panties deep into the furrow between her pussy lips, practically finger-fucking herself through the thin material.

Dave didn't know what to do. Was the guy going to touch her? Would she let him? Should he stand up and stop the whole thing? Part of him wanted to see everything -- mainly the part that he was now slowly stroking to a huge orgasm. He tore his eyes from his wife's quickening pace to look up at the trim and muscular man.

He saw the man's face contorted in effort and suddenly he seemed to make a decision.

Dave watched in mute denial as the man knelt down on the hot-tub step and lowered his head between Lisa's spread thighs. Her eyes were still closed and little whimpers were now escaping her lips as she neared orgasm. All in one motion he firmly grasped her hands with one of his, pulled aside her panties with the other, and placed his mouth over her clit and most of her lips. She must have been totally in her own world, Dave realized, as it took a moment for her eyes to open and for her to look down. By that time, the man had hit his stride and whatever technique he was using with his mouth and tongue, it quickly pushed Lisa to the loudest screaming orgasm Dave had ever heard from her. All she could do was wrap her legs around the man's head and shoulders and pull him in as she ground her pussy against him.