The Fun Filled Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
We have a great weekend.
1.6k words
3.45
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's eight o'clock on a Friday morning, and I am in a deep slumber. I am having a dream that my roommate and I were the main characters in the horror movie that we had watched the night before. Just as we are about to get killed by the murder, I am suddenly awoken by my roommate.

"Patricia, could you please help me pack, I have to be at the airport in an hour, and I have nothing ready" She pleads to me.

I look at her frustrated, "Fine, but Rose, you have to be more prepared."

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" She exclaims, and jumps of my bed and flies out of my room.

I get up and follow her to her room, and help her pack her things. I help her carry her things down to the taxi that is waiting for her. We hug goodbye, she gets in the taxi and it drives off. I head back up to the apartment and lay down for about another hour. I then get up, and get ready and I go run some errands. By the time I get home, it's six o'clock, and I'm starving. I don't feel like making food, so grab my jacket, and I go to a bar and grill that's a few blocks away.

I walk in and sit at the counter. The waiter takes my order, and comes back with my food and beverage. After I finish my food, and is sitting there drinking and watching the T.V., a man sits next me. He was about five foot ten inches tall, had black hair, long enough just to cover his eyes. He was skinny, yet some muscle definition on his arms, and a little on his chest. He was wearing skinny jeans and a tight shirt. I looked at him, and gave a nervous smile.

He stuck his hand out, "Hey there, my name is Steven, what's yours?"

I nervously shake his hand and reply, "H-hey, I'm Tricia."

"Well hello Tricia, it's very nice to meet you. I couldn't stop myself from coming over here, you are very beautiful" he tells me.

"T-thank you, you're cute too." I reply nervously.

He smiles and asks "Do you wanna get out of here and go some place quieter?"

"Yea, we can go back to my apartment, my roommate won't be home till Monday afternoon" I reply

Steven smiles and stands up and takes my hand. I lightly giggle and stand up and we leave. As we walk down the street, we make small conversation about random things until we get back to my apartment. We walk in and sit on the couch and talking about what we do, our past, and other things. We decide that we want some wine, so I get up and go into the kitchen. As I am standing at the counter pouring wine, I feel him wrap his strong arm around my waist. He then places a rag over my nose and mouth with his other hand. After a few seconds of deeply inhaling, I am knocked out cold.

***

I wake up with my hands and legs tied to a bed. I have a blindfold over my eyes and a big ball gag in my mouth. As I lay there, trying to free myself, more scared than I ever have been before, I start to realize that I am enjoying this. I enjoy how helpless, and that I'm vulnerable to Steven. I enjoy that my body is now his to do what he wishes with. The more I think about this, the wetter and more turned on I get.

After laying here like this, forever it felt like, I heard the door of the room open and someone walk in. I felt them place their hand on my pussy and chuckle (I could tell it was Steven from the chuckle). After Steven pulls of my panties and wipes my juices from my vagina, he takes off my blindfold. I look over at the clock and realize that he left me this way all night.

"I was quite worried that once I let you go on Sunday, that you would have told the police what I did. But after seeing how wet you were this morning, I don't think you will, perhaps you'll ask to do it again sometime" Steven tells me.

I nod my head shyly in agreement, and he chuckles. He goes over to my table in the corner of the room, and grabs something off the table, but I couldn't tell what they were. He comes back to me, and slaps my inner thigh, and I let out a light moan through the gag. He shows me the clamps and chain that he got of the table, and then places one on both of my nipples, and I let out a bigger moan, of pain and pleasure, through the gag. He then connects the two with the chain, but doesn't attach the other end to anything. He goes to the table again, but this time comes back with a collar. He lifts up my head, put the collar on me, and connects the chain to it. He lets go of my head, but the chain doesn't let me put my head back down.

He puts my blindfold back on, and I hear him shuffling around the room again. He comes back and starts to rub my pussy again. As he is rubbing it, I feel him run a large dildo down it. I slightly thrust my hips upwards, wanting him to put it in me, and he answers my wishes. He pushes my hips back down, and sticks the large dildo in my pussy, and deeply thrusts it into me. I moan loudly through the gag, and I try to tilt my head back, and I pull on my nipples, causing me to moan more. He continues to fuck me fast and hard with the dildo until I'm right on the edge of orgasm, and then stops. I frantically thrusts my hips wanting him to continue, but he doesn't. As the feeling of orgasm starts to go away, he starts to fuck me again, right until I'm on edge, and then stops again.

"Now sweetie, you see, we have all weekend to play, you shouldn't have an orgasm just yet." He tells me.

"We're going to play for a while before you can have one, I hope that's ok with you." He continues. And pulls off my gag again.

"Y-yes master, I agree," I reply willingly.

He smiles and starts to fuck me with the dildo again, stopping whenever I'm edge, and starting again as the it goes away. After doing that for a while, he unties my legs. He then stands in the side of the bed, hoists my legs up, and ties them up top, leaving my butt completely exposed. He first starts to slowly and softly rub my cheeks, and then smacks my bare cheek with his hand. I let out out a pleasurable scream as the sting from the slap runs through my body. He continues to slap both of my cheeks, till his hands are to sore to continue. He start to kiss my sore red cheeks. He tells me to open my mouth, and I do willingly. He places something in my mouth, and tells me to make sure that it's nice and wet. I can't tell what it is, but it tastes like metal, and is slightly in the shape of an egg with a bar coming from the bottom of it.

I cover it with my saliva, making it very lubricated, and he pulls it out of my mouth. He then slides his finger into my ass, and lightly stretches it open. He places the tip of the object in my ass, and then forcefully shoves the rest in. My ass gladly closes around the base of the object, holding it tight and secure in my ass, and I let out big moan. After it's in, he lets my legs back down, and unties my arms. He stands me up, ties my wrists together behind me, and lowers me to my knees. I realize what he wants me to do, and I place my face on the inside of his leg, and runs it up his leg lightly until I reach his crotch. I then grab the zipper with my teeth and unzips his pants, and he undoes the button. I then grab the waist of his boxers with my teeth, and pulls them down, and his hard dick pops out.

I place my mouth over the head, and starts to lightly suck. As I am sucking, he puts his hands on the back of my head, and pulls my head in, shoving the rest of the dick in my mouth, and down my throat. I lightly gag on his dick, but at the same time, I enjoy it so far down my throat. He continues to fuck my throat until he shoots his warm load down my throat. He stands me back up, and ties my hands and legs back to the bed. He puts my gag back in, and kisses my forehead.

"Now dear, I have some errands to go run, are you going to be good while I'm gone?" He asks me, and I nod in reply.

"Good girl. Now, before I leave, I've got one more thing for you," He says.

I start to hear a lite buzzing noise, and I soon find out what it is. He pushes a dildo up into my pussy, but this dildo vibrates at a very fast speed. As soon as it goes in, I can feel myself already about to cum, but I can't because I want to be a good girl. He lightly chuckles, and then leaves. A few minutes after he leaves, I know that I won't be able to hold it anymore, and I start to cum, moaning loudly.