The Function Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What seemed like minutes was probably only 20 seconds, as time lost all meaning except the pleasure of her mouth. As she continued, I could feel my leg muscles quiver and shake uncontrollably. My eyes started to lose focus and get tunnel vision. In desperation I reached out and touched her face quickly to get her attention, "GODDD!!!..... Sheila.... let..... me..... cum........ pleeeaaassseee!

With that she released her firm grip on my shaft, pulled her mouth a few inches from my cock and then waited. My cock exploded shooting a stream of white goo straight down her throat. The second spurt hit her chin and as my cock spasmed, and it shot a line of cum from her chin to her forehead just missing her eye. Another spurt hit her cheek and ear and spattered the wall behind her.

She slipped the head of my cock back into mouth and rapidly bobbed up and down my cockhead, stroking my shaft causing my hips to buck uncontrollably while I continued to empty my balls into her mouth with abandon. The intensity was overwhelming and I fell back onto the deck railing, my head dizzy and faint.

12