The Fundraiser

Story Info
A donation gets them more than they bargained for.
2.1k words
3.7
29.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Which color? Black or nude?”

Normally, that’s a no-win question for a guy. She usually knows what she wants to wear. You either guess right, and confirm her good taste or you guess wrong and face a series of questions like, “What’s wrong with this one? Does it make me look fat?”

But when she Teri asks about the color of pantyhose, she has my full attention.

“What are you wearing?”

“The black and gray dress.”

“The one with the slit up the side?”

“Mmmm hmmmm.”

“Shoes?”

She dangles a pair of black, thin heels.

“The black, then.”

Fifteen minutes later she came downstairs, dressed for the fundraiser and looking magnificent. I opened the door of the Lexus and she slid onto the black leather seat. When I sat down behind the wheel she crossed her legs, revealing an expanse of thigh sheathed in shimmering, shear nylon. As we drove across town, I rested my hand in her lap. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road.

We arrived at the hotel and made the rounds, drinks in hand. So many women, but my eyes kept coming back to her. I loved to watch her walk. The slit in the dress allowed for a glimpse of her long legs with each step. The thong underneath her pantyhose maintained the smooth line of her muscular ass. Her breasts were perfectly proportionate to her body and her shoulder length brown hair kissed her back as she glided across the room. Her face was exquisite. A strong jaw line and deep brown eyes. Only her friends knew she was 42.

Three hours and a mediocre meal later, we were ready to leave, my bank account $2,000 lighter. She is beautiful, but she’s never been able to hold her liquor. Two glasses of champagne and the pinot noir at dinner left her unsteady on her feet. The sex books tell you that alcohol diminishes a woman’s libido. If that’s so, she’s the exception to the rule.

As we left the ballroom, she leaned into me and whispered, “Get us a room.” Guessing what was in store, I walked across the lobby and registered.

I found her in the bar. She was sitting on a stool, chatting up a younger man. Her legs were crossed and one of the shoes dangled from her foot. I ordered a Scotch and water and watched her work. She was laughing at his jokes, touching him lightly as they talked. After about 10 minutes, she turned toward me and smiled.

I came up behind her and stuck out my hand, “I’m Jack.”

“Josh,” he said.

“Josh is from Dallas. He’s been here for a month, can you believe it?” Turning to him she asked, “Is there a Mrs. Josh?”

Josh wasn’t sure where this was going, “Yeahhh?”

“You must be lonely, Josh.” She leaned into him and their knees were touching.

I stood by silently.

“Have you ever cheated on her, Josh?” She took another drink. “Have you fucked someone?”

Josh swallowed hard.

“Do you want to?”

The young attorney looked at me. I smiled and lightly touched my wife’s shoulder. “We have a room. Why don’t you come up?”

“With both of you?”

“Of course with both of us, silly.” Seeing the look on his face, she laughed. “It doesn’t mean you’re gay, or anything. C’mon. No one will ever know. We’ll just have a little party.” She took Josh by the hand and led him toward the elevator. I followed a few steps behind.

Entering the room, she kissed me deeply, and then turned to Josh. I unzipped her dress and slipped it off her shoulders. Kissing the back of her neck, I unsnapped her bra. She was unbuttoning Josh’s white shirt. As she pushed it aside, I peeked over her shoulder, checking him out. Broad shoulders and firm pecs. His hands grasped her arms, flexing his biceps. Her pale skin contrasted the tan of his body.

Stripping down to my jockeys, I pressed against her nylon covered ass and sank to my knees, lightly kissing the small of her back as I fell. I saw his thumbs snake under her stockings and start to push them down. She covered his hand and put it on the outside of her hips.

“Jack’s got a thing for pantyhose. You O.K. with that?”

He nodded and looked down at her, as she stepped back and tugged at his belt. Casting it aside, she opened his Dockers, and then pulled down his zipper. She lightly traced the outline of his penis through his black briefs.

“It’s big, baby. A lot bigger than yours.”

She shuddered as I cupped her vulva from below.

“Get on the bed, Josh. I need that thing in my mouth.”

He lay flat on the mattress, and she stretched out on top of him, her small frame covering him. She kissed him for a long minute, and then snaked her way downward, nibbling at his neck, his chest, his abdomen as she went. Finally she sat up for a moment, resting her palms on his stomach, and looked at him, taking in the sight. He was young, maybe 30. His hair was blond and short. His tan body was tight. His eyes, half shut, stared up at her. He was breathing hard. A small wet spot formed on his jockeys, near the waistband. It was growing. His cock was sheathed and held tightly by the cotton briefs, but it strained against the material.

“Let’s get rid of these,” she said, as she tugged at his underwear. He arched his back and allowed her to pull them down. He bent his leg and let them fall to the bed. Freed from its covering, his cock sprang upward. It was a good 7 inches long, thick and veiny. The head was swollen and purple and coated with pre-cum.

Teri locked eyes with him and grasped him in her right hand. She smiled and said, “You’re gonna like this.” With that, she ran her palm underneath the glans and then over the sensitive top, spreading the pre-ejaculate. At her touch, Josh’s head snapped off the mattress.

“Shit!” His head fell back as Teri bent over him, taking him into her mouth. My wife knows how to suck cock. She began by alternating deep hard suction with light tongue work. Occasionally, she reached under him, cupping his balls, lightly scratching them with her long nails. Keeping him guessing, she would sometimes take him out of her mouth and tease him with her tongue, while looking directly at him. I loved to watch him twist under her. I loved to hear him moan and groan. I loved to hear him beg.

“Please, baby, please baby, oh yeah, that’s it, uhhh huhhh, yeah, God, shit, of fuck…”

By this time, Teri as on her knees, bending over our young man. She reached between her legs and with a sharp fingernail, tore the crotch of her pantyhose. Kneeling behind her, I ran my cock over her smooth, covered ass, leaving a trail of white precum. Hearing the silky material tear, I leaned forward and opened it more, reaching in and finding the thin material of her thong. I moved the soaked material aside and pushed into her, past the ripped hose. I was experiencing a sensory overload. Her wetness and her tightness and the material rubbing against the side of my shaft as I pumped in and out were propelling me to orgasm. The sound of her as she licked and sucked another man’s cock. His moans and groans. The sight of her ass, still clad in the sheer material I picked out hours ago. The tan, muscular body of another man writhing in pleasure. It was too much. Feeling my orgasm approaching all too soon, I pulled out, grabbed my self and spilled my semen over her upturned ass.

Feeling the hot cum soak through her pantyhose to her skin she lifted her mouth from Josh long enough to look over her shoulder and say, “Clean up your mess.”

Bending forward, licked the salty discharge from her black stockings. I heard a small pop as she pulled Josh out of her mouth.

“Do you like it, baby?”

He nodded.

“Do you want me to keep doing it?”

“God, yes! Don’t stop. Don’t leave me hanging!”

“Do you want to fuck me?”

“God, yes!”

“I want you to! But first, I want you to do something for me. Will you do something for me?”

“Anything…just don’t stop!”

“I won’t stop…if you kiss Jack. Will you kiss Jack while I watch?”

“I don’t…”

“No one will ever know. It gets me hot, even hotter than I am now. You want me hot don’t you?”

He nodded.

I moved toward him and bent down. My lips brushed against his. Suddenly, with a violence and that surprised us both, Teri grabbed the younger man’s jaw, and held it in a firm grip, forcing his mouth open. “Feed it to him.”

I slipped my tongue into his mouth. It was coated with my own semen.

“Suck his tongue, Josh,” Teri said. “Suck it just like I’m sucking you now,” as she took him in her mouth again.

Our lips still locked, I traced the muscles of Josh’s chest and abs. Breaking our kiss, I moved down the bed, and put my face next to my wife’s. She was swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Bending lower, I began to lick the root his shaft, at the point where it joined his scrotum. As he realized I was touching him, we felt his body stiffen.

“It’s okay, baby. It’s okay, no one will ever know,” whispered Teri. “I need to cum now. Will you help me cum, baby?” Not waiting for an answer, she crawled toward his face. I heard the pantyhose rip once again as she opened it wider. I looked up from my position between his legs and saw my beautiful wife straddling our friend’s face. She was leaning forward, bracing herself against the headboard, as she rocked to and fro and from side to side.

“Mmmmmmmm, yeah, that’s it, right there, yeah, baby, yeah, stick your tongue in my pussy, oh, that’s it, don’t move, now, I’m almost there, almost, almost, Ohhhhhhhhhh, yes, yes, mmmmmmmmmmmm.”

I love to watch my baby cum. Her face has an expression of intense concentration. She squeezes her eyes shut, throws her head back, and finally collapses, her head next to his hips.

After a few moments, she collected herself. “That was so good, baby. I needed it so bad. You need it too, don’t you, Josh? You’re the only one who hasn’t cum. We’ll take care of that. It’ll be so good, baby. So good.”

With that, she straddled him, poised above his erection. “Help him, Jack. Put him in me.”

Holding his heavy balls in my left hand, I grasped his cock in my right hand and held it straight and tall. Teri reached between her legs and spread her lips. She slowly lowered herself onto him, facing his feet. She teased him for a moment, but Josh had had enough teasing. He grabbed her roughly around the hips and pulled her down, as he thrust up off the bed.

Through clenched teeth he said, “Fuck me.”

“Oh yeah, yeah, baby! God, you’re ripping me apart. God, Jack, he’s so big, so big. He’s tearing my pussy apart.”

Josh was in control, now. He was lifting her up and down, as he pushed up into her. The veins in his neck were pulsing with blood. If he weren’t so young, I’d be afraid he would have a stroke.

“So deep, so deep, ahhhh.”

“Ngggg.”

“Almost there, almost there.”

I lay on my stomach, between Josh’s splayed legs. Still holding his balls, I rested my tongue at the base of his cock, so it would touch Teri’s clit on each downward thrust. As he increased his tempo and drove toward release, my hand moved further back on his balls, toward his ass. I focused my attention on my wife’s clit, trying to maintain contact as she bounced on Josh; his cock ravaging her G-spot.

Instinctively, I knew she was about to hit it.

“Cumming, cumming, cumming, oh, oh, ahhhhhh”. She pitched forward, then back. Simultaneously, I ever so lightly placed my finger against his asshole, barely penetrating, as he bucked one last time, shooting his cum into my wife.

For a long moment, we lay together. I on my stomach, my hand trapped between Josh and the bed, my face next to his twitching cock. Teri had rolled off of him and lay on her back next to him, her legs akimbo, her ripped, black pantyhose sporting spurts of white cum that had spilled from her cunt. Surveying the scene, I thought to myself, “I hope the charity gets as much out of my $2,000 as I did tonight.”