The Fundraiser

Story Info
Lynne's commitment leads to a desperate situation.
10.2k words
4.3
40.1k
25
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BACKGROUND TO THE FUNDRAISER

Lynne had taken on a big responsibility and she knew it. She volunteered to be in charge of a fundraiser at The New York hospital, a fundraiser that would require a large sum of money to be raised. The goal of the fundraiser was to raise enough money to start a new research department dedicated to studying and curing rare juvenile diseases. Hospital bean counters projected that the fully functional research facility would handsomely augment the hospital's bottom line.

Lynne earned a master's degree in accounting and had risen to a director of finance for The New York Hospital. Lynne left the hospital's employ to raise her three children on a full-time basis. With her kids in school full time Lynne had a passion to get back into the workforce, she wanted to get back to the life she happily put on hold. Lynne felt that if she hit a home run with the fundraiser it would give her the clout and exposure to land another job in the hospital's finance department.

Lynne, after doing some loosely based analysis, thought she could raise at least $100,000 at the function. With this analysis in hand she communicated her intentions to the board of trustees; thus committing to such dollars. The board, along with the hospital's finance team agreed that such a sum would be a great start; they also emphasized to Lynne that the project could not start without such monies.

Lynne found the perfect banquet hall to hold the event, it comfortably seated 300 patrons and the hall's large stage was the perfect place for Lynne's presentation. Lynne negotiated an amazing rate of $100.00 per person which included an open bar and she planned on charging the guests $300.00 per plate which would allow for a profit of $200.00 per plate (a total of $60,000). Lynne received valuable gift donations from local businesses and was planning on using such gifts to raise another $40,000 in a silent auction.

Lynne enlisted five of her friends, Kim, Christine, Shelly, Pam and Rita, to assist her in this effort. Kim, Lynne's best friend and college sorority sister would act as second in charge and was specifically tasked to carefully watch the bidding on the silent auction. The other ladies would work the room ensuring the guests were being taken care of.

The fundraiser is a five hour event with the following itinerary; cocktails from 7 – 8, dinner from 8:00 - 9:30, the presentation from 9:30 - 10:30 and finally dancing and drinking from 10:30 – 12:00.

BEFORE THE PRESENTATION

Lynne arrived at the banquet hall a couple hours before the event started. Lynne is 45 years of age and is an incredibly striking woman. She has big brown eyes but the contact lenses she wears morph them into a purple-ish blue and they are accented with very long eyelashes. Her very sensuous mouth and very full lips are accented by her deep purple lipstick and the rest of her face is made irresistible with her deep dark mysterious makeup. Lynne's over the top whore look from the neck up is complemented with hair piled high akin to an 80's hair band groupie.

Lynne stands 5"2' tall and weighs approximately 130 pounds. Lynne is wearing a very conservative suit which includes a black jacket and a black skirt. Her conservative black suit jacket is buttoned and she is wearing a silky white blouse that is buttoned all the way up and is surrounded, at the top, with a red silk scarf. The outfit does an amazing job complimenting her curvy and voluptuous 36-29-35 figure. Her silky white blouse and jacket do a fair job concealing her amazing 36D breasts and her knee length skirt fits perfectly over her curvy hips and tight ass. Lynne completes the look with very conservative, but sexy, three inch spiked pumps. Lynne did not feel the need to wear stockings on her tanned and toned legs.

Kim arrived at the banquet hall 15 minutes after Lynne. Kim is a very beautiful woman that prefers a very girl next door natural look from the neck up. Kim has straight shoulder length blond hair and wears very little makeup to compliment her look. Kim has brown eyes which are skillfully enhanced by her very sexy Sarah Palin style glasses. Kim is 45 years old and stands about 5 foot 4 inches tall, she weighs approximately 145 pounds and her measurements are 38-29-39.

Kim followed Lynne's directive and wore a similar style black suit, although she chose to wear it in a slightly different way. Kim buttoned her jacket for that professional look but her white silk blouse has only two buttons affixed above the waist. Her small lacey silver bra was having a hard time harnessing her large natural 38DD breasts that seem to be spilling out of her shirt. Kim is wearing a knee length black skirt that is much too small for her curvy hips and bubble ass. She is also wearing three inch spiked heels and is not wearing stockings to show off her tanned and very sexy not so toned tanned legs.

When you take stock of both Lynne and Kim you can't help but think that God put their heads on the wrong bodies. Okay, let me explain. Above the neck Lynne's has a very sexy and wild look as I described earlier. Lynne always has this look in public whether she is going to a formal function, family party or to the corner store to buy milk. Her face and hair are always done to look sexy, hot and mysterious.

Kim as described earlier is very girl next door, preferring very little makeup and usually wearing her hair very straight. Kim feels that all that makeup and hair styling is just a waste of time, she is always telling people, "I just don't have the patience for over the top primping."

Okay this is where the fun starts. Kim, below the neck, is certainly no girl next door. Kim prefers very short skirts over mid length or long skirts. Kim prefers very short shorts over what Kim would call "old lady shorts." Kim enjoys displaying her massive cleavage with very low cut tops and also enjoys leaving many buttons open when wearing button down blouses. Kim will always wear a string bikini to the beach, the town pool or a backyard pool party. Kim is not granny panty kind of girl and enjoys wearing thongs and g-strings.

Lynne, if you can believe it, dresses very conservatively. She prefers to wear clothes that do not show off her amazing body or reveal her very ample cleavage. She prefers to wear pants instead of skirts and, when skirts are needed, she ensures they are always knee length. Lynne, for lack of a better phrase, is a hooter hider, and will never wear anything to highlight or draw attention to her amazing rack.

Lynne never wears a two piece bathing suit always preferring those of the one piece variety. Also, their attitude and overall demeanor is completely divergent. Kim is brash, loud, and can be incredibly vulgar. She enjoys drinking beer and is always in the mood to knock down some shots. Lynne, on the other hand is proper, demur and doesn't speak loudly; she also finds cursing very vulgar

Lynne said to Kim, "where is your scarf? I asked you to be buttoned up and have a classic professional business look today."

Kim gave her a crazy look and replied, "I am not going to wear one of those frumpy scarves, they look ridiculously lame. It's bad enough I'm wearing this old lady skirt!"

Kim then looked at Lynne and said sarcastically, "Although the scarf looks great on you."

Lynne then stared at Kim's cleavage and said, "Would you please button up that shirt," Lynne then walked over to Kim and buttoned her shirt all the way up leaving the top button open.

Kim looked down at her buttoned up shirt with disgust and said, "Wow, don't I look sexy."

Lynne said "we are not going for sexy, we are going for a professional look that will show our seriousness to this event."

Kim put her hands on her tits and said, "You can never go wrong with sexy!" While staring at Lynne with a devilish and sexy grin Kim opened the second button from the top of her blouse and said to Lynne, "can we compromise on this look."

Lynne shook her head and said, "Ok."

Lynne said to Kim, "Please pay close attention to the bids for the silent auction." It was clear to Kim that Lynne was beginning to feel pressure and getting very nervous about the event.

Kim said, "During the cocktail hour I will work with the other ladies to ensure the bids are coming in. We have to keep these people drinking, happy and fucking excited."

Lynne was half listening to Kim but all of a sudden lifted her head and said to Kim, "Excited! What do you mean?"

Kim said, "No not excited, fucking excited! The more excited they are, the more they will be into the event and the more fucking cash they will pull out of their pockets. Lynne, the presentation has to be really good and it may not be a bad idea to," she cut herself off and thought to herself what the fuck, "Show some skin."

Lynne said, "are you out of your mind, I don't need this right now."

Kim said, "I'm sorry Lynne but like I said you can never go wrong with sexy."

The other ladies arrived and Lynne told the group that she wanted to have a quick meeting. They all gathered and Lynne, looking very sheepish and overwhelmed said, "Remember this is a professional event, we need to be on top of our game and show decency and respect."

Kim then said, "Showing some serious cleavage certainly wouldn't hurt," and she leaned forward and shook her tits.

Lynne looked at Kim and said, "Would you please be serious," giving her an angered look.

Kim said, "I have never been more serious in my entire life. We need to give these people something to look at. These outfits are just so fucking prudish. I really believe we should have worn sexy gowns like the old time strippers. You know the gowns that are open in the back down to the crack of your ass and have a slit up the front to the bottom of your cunt."

Lynne said to Kim, "You are so disgusting and we don't have any time for this," as her nerves were hitting the breaking point. Lynne continued, "Just please keep me abreast of where we are on the bids and keep the guests happy."

Kim said, "Yea, a breast or two wouldn't be a bad idea." Lynne looked at her harshly and with continued anger. Kim continued, "Ok, I'm sorry Lynne." Kim then looked at the four other ladies and said, "Keep those guests drinking so they will loosen up and we can hit them up for some cash." Kim then looked at Lynne and said, "Are you ok with that."

Lynne said, "Yes, you are right," in a conceding tone.

The cocktail hour seemed to be going well and dinner was about to be served to the guests. Lynne was in the kitchen speaking with the servers and Kim convened her co-workers for a debriefing.

Kim said to the ladies, "how do you think we are doing?"

The women looked at each other and Shelly said, "The numbers for the silent auction are not looking good," Kim looked at Shelly very seriously. Shelly continued, "I can't imagine the auction dollars will meet Lynne's expectations," Shelly said with a concerned tone.

Kim looked very serious and stood quietly for ten or so seconds and finally said, "Ladies put wine on the tables so the guests can drink without having to leave their seats. Ladies act as waitresses and take drink orders and quickly bring them back to the table. And ladies, try and be...well...don't tell Lynne I said this, sexy and flirty."

Nine thirty was fast approaching and Lynne had spent the last half hour backstage going over her notes for the presentation. Kim tabulated the numbers for the silent auction and realized that the fundraiser was in trouble. Lynne had budgeted 40K in bids from the silent auction and the numbers were, at best, 20K.

The presentation was to begin in approximately five minutes and Kim came to the conclusion that telling Lynne about the dismal numbers for the silent auction this late in the game was probably a mistake. Kim knew the presentation was the last hope and such bad news would certainly not help improve the situation.

Lynne was deep in concentration when Kim walked up to her and said, "Is there any way you can make the presentation more exciting."

Lynne said "More exciting! Are you back to that shit again?"

Kim said, "Yea more exciting."

Lynne said, "I really don't know what you mean and, you know, I really don't need this right now."

Kim said, "You are right, good luck and do your best."

THE PRESENTATION – BEFORE KIM

The house lights dimmed the curtain opened and a spotlight appeared at stage right. Lynne walked out and approached the lectern that was in the center of the stage. Lynne looked so sexy and striking as she strutted to the center of the stage with the spotlight following her every move. Her strut was slow and deliberate and her skirt hugged her ample ass and curvy hips.

The guests rose from their seats and began clapping, cordially giving her a nice welcome. She reached the lectern, put her notes down and looked up at the audience. The reception began to slowly fade and the guests began to sit down. As the room got somewhat quiet anticipating Lynne's words there were faint gratuitous whistles and some condescending remarks such as "Take it off" and "nice ass."

Lynne didn't seem to react to the remarks probably because of her intense concentration level to the moment. Kim did notice the comments from the audience and began to realize that the alcohol was taking effect; she also knew that she had to keep a close eye on the guests to ensure Lynne was holding their attention. Kim also knew she had about a half hour before her cue to assist Lynne with the presentation.

Lynne began her presentation saying, "First and foremost I would like to welcome and thank you all for coming and contributing to this very special project," saying these words with extreme confidence. "I would like to give you the background to this project and how your participation will help benefit the children and families of this community and make this research facility a reality." Lynne continued to drone on in a monotone, boring and non-spontaneous fashion.

After 15 minutes of background and other important information being communicated from this hot woman the message was getting lost. Kim was watching the audience and could clearly see that Lynne was completely losing them.

Kim walked by the guest's tables to get a better feel for the presentation and heard, among other things, two men saying to each other, "hell, I never thought such a hot woman could be so damn boring, let's get out of here after dinner."

Kim also heard a woman saying, "Wow I could have done so much better, this chick is just so pathetically boring."

Kim made her way to her colleagues to understand what they were hearing from the crowd. The ladies were hearing the same type of stuff all around the room. Shelly relayed to Kim that she heard a man say to his wife, "if this chick would just shut up and take it off I would give an additional five grand."

On the stage Lynne said, "I would like to show you a 15 minute video narrated by the doctors and nurses of this fine facility." Lynne began to walk to the wings of the stage feeling very confident about the job she was doing truly believing her message was being received well.

Kim made her way back stage and approached Lynne and in an abrupt and stern fashion said, "We have a fucking problem! First off the numbers for the silent auction are very low and at this rate we don't have a fucking chance of meeting your budget."

Kim continued in a desperate tone, "according to the ladies and from what I've heard the guests are getting very bored, we are losing these people with your boring presentation." Kim then said passionately "Lynne you have to do something!"

Lynne looked sick to her stomach and said, "I thought I was doing great, you aren't messing with me are you?"

Kim said in a caring tone, "Lynne I'm just telling you the truth, I know what this means to you."

Lynne said in a desperate and childish tone, "Kim, what am I going to do."

Kim took a few seconds and then said in a serious tone said, "Lynne you heard the crowd when you walked out, a few men whistled at you and...well." Kim trying to get the words out continued, "you need to get them more involved, you need to appeal to their...oh fuck you need to be more SEXY! I told you this before you started. Loosen up and take off your jacket, maybe pop a few buttons on you blouse."

Lynne looked mortified and said, "How will that help?"

Kim responded, "Seeing some of your fucking cleavage might just keep them in the game."

Lynne said, "Is that your answer to everything, I will not go down to your level."

Kim looked at Lynne and said "my level...my level may just give you a fighting chance. If you continue at your level you might as well just admit defeat you sexy bitch." Kim was completely frustrated and just turned away from Lynne.

Lynne had tears in her eyes and said abruptly to Kim, "listen, I need help...I just can't do what you are asking."

Kim said, "Of course you can just look in the fucking mirror, look at your body...you are so damn hot and the guys out there know this."

Lynne looked squarely at Kim and said, "Don't forget your cue." The movie ended and Lynne walked back on the stage, she was dazed and confused and very scared but she droned on not listening to Kim's advice.

Kim looked at Lynne and thought to herself she looks amazing, .a little sex appeal could go a long way.

Just then Christine came running backstage to Kim and said, "This is not working, there is a table in the back that is getting ready to leave," Christine was frantic. "We are losing them, Kim you have to do something,"

Kim stared at Christine, looked at her up and down and said "lose the jacket." Christine looked confused but followed Kim's orders removing her jacket. Kim then walked over to Christine and removed the clip holding up her hair. Christine's long and wavy hair fell and Kim fluffed it up making it look even sexier.

Kim then began unbuttoning Christine's blouse; Kim continued to unbutton the blouse until only two buttons remained affixed above her skirt. Christine looked down at her blouse and then looked in the mirror to see her black bra exposed and her ample 34B breasts and cleavage bursting out.

Christine said, "Why did you do this."

Kim said, "We need to keep the guests here, we need to appeal to their horny side." Kim then said in a hurried tone knowing her cue to enter the presentation was only minutes away. Kim said to Christine, "Now get out there and mingle, be flirty and ensure to lean over the tables when you serve drinks. Have a few shots and when the music starts get into it."

Christine said, "What music?" Kim said, "Just wait for it, throw away the fucking script for the presentation, we are going to improvise."

Christine took a few steps heading back to the audience when Kim saw something and said, "Christine stop," in a loud and firm tone. Kim walked up to Christine and dropped to her knees with her face eye level to her pussy. Kim looked at the zipper that was at the bottom of Christine's knee length skirt, a zipper that would change Christine's skirt from conservative to very sexy.

Kim then grabbed the zipper and moved it up to the middle of Christine's long and tan left leg. She moved her head back to study her work and then continued to move the zipper higher. Christine's skirt now had a slit that ended at the top of her left thigh. Kim then stood up and adjusted her own skirt that severely hiked up from being on her knees.

Christine looked in the mirror and said, "I can't go out there like this."

Kim said frantically and directly, "why not."

Christine said, "this is not the look that Lynne wants us to have and...well...everything is hanging out on me."

Kim said, "Just be happy I'm not telling you to take off your shirt and walk around in your black bra. Also, tell the other ladies to do the same thing with their outfits and if they have a skirt like yours hike it up to their cunts!" Kim continued, "Drink your shot and get out there. Oh, and bring some alcohol to the other ladies also." Christine looked at Kim with a dazed look and Kim said in a final tone, "Drastic times call for drastic measures...now go!"