The Funeral

Story Info
She realizes that going to a funeral isn't all bad.
2.9k words
4.65
25.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure why I walked into the place. I hate funerals, death, flowers. It was just all so much ceremony. Uncle Tom was gone, why did he need a party for his corpse? My gaze lifted to scan a sea of long forgotten or never known faces. Some dabbing at tears, others laughing merrily as if this was indeed a celebration. Sighing softly and moving through the crowd, the voice of my mother ringing in my ears. "You should go, pay our respects....and besides you were his favorite.."

His favorite? Then why can't I even remember the last time I saw him or any of the strangers milling about? Taking note that My brother or sisters didn't get guilted into coming to this morbid excuse for a family reunion. At least then I'd have someone to complain to. Not paying much attention to anything but not stepping on the toes of the cheerful mourners, and bumping into a hard body in front of me. Jerking my head up to offer an apology as words are lost in my throat. The dark eyes looking down at me full of quiet amusement. Those lips curved into a genuine smile instead of the fake plastic ones normally received in such places.

Feeling the sudden pounding of my heart as it finally decides to beat. A breath released and my voice found, if a bit rushed, breathless. "I...I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, I just..you..." Pausing in my rambling to smile up at him. "Hi, did you know.." Trailing off again, nodding in the general direction of the casket surrounded with flowers. My face flushing hot as his smile deepens and I feel an answering rush of heat in the vicinity of my stomach.

His voice soft, smooth, sending a fluttering of butterflies to contend with the heat in my belly. "Oh no, I work here. My name's Gabriel, if I can be of any help be sure to let me know." Another of those smiles nearly flooring me, swallowing past the anxious knot in my throat and averting my gaze. His next words jerking my head up with a start. "Would you like to view the body? He looks good, one of my best works." An almost joking tone to the words yet a panic setting in my eyes.

Shaking my head and taking a step back. "Oh, no, I couldn't...I, thank you no, I'm fine." My heart sinking a bit at his understanding nod and smile. Watching him step back unobtrusively to let me retreat or pass. His eyes lifting to offer smiles to others in the room. Biting my lip and feeling almost disappointed as I turn to head in the opposite direction, as far away from the death as I can manage without leaving the building.

Laughing softly to myself as I come to the conclusion that I am a complete idiot. Did I think I was going to score a date at a funeral? With the guy who did Uncle Tom's makeup no less? Rolling my eyes at my own idiocy and settling into an empty chair, a glance at my watch showing I've only been here ten minutes and the "party" is sure to go on for a couple hours at least.

Chancing a glance up to where he had stood and again surprised at the disappointment to find him gone. Muttering a curse under my breath.

"Excuse me?"

Glancing to my left to see him crouched low beside my chair. That welcoming smile still in place. His long slender fingers laced together to dangle casually between his parted thighs. Again taking a moment to swallow loudly and find my voice, tipping my head to meet that fast addictive gaze. "Oh, nothing, I was just.." Laughing softly as I find myself at a loss for words, for explanation, turning my hands over in a helpless shrug. "Hello again."

His answering laugh sending a tingle down my spine, "Hello, fancy meeting you here. Care for a drink?" At my astonished look he laughs again and adds softly. "A cup of coffee? Maybe a glass of water? You looked a little pale in there, are you sure you're alright?"

"No, I'm...Actually, a glass of water would be nice, thank you." Thinking to have just a few moments longer with him, to bring him back with the water. His intent the same, he stands and offers his hand to help me up. "I'll show you where it is, the ice is in back. And trust me you don't want the stuff out here, it's been sitting there all day."

Shrugging a delicate shoulder and slipping my hand into his, thrilling at the feel of his palm beneath my fingertips. His larger hand closing around mine to help me from the chair. His hand falling comfortably at the small of my back, his body arranged familiarly snug against my side. He guides me through the crowded hallway, his head dipped low as if offering words of comfort....yet no words are needed.

Turning a corner at the end of the hall and pushing through an inner door, we finally step into the dimly lit room. A small fridge humming against the wall, a cot barely long enough for me, much less a larger frame hugging another across the room. Rubbing my arms with the chill of quiet as the voices beyond are muted with a closed door.

Turning to watch him, his long graceful steps as he makes his way into the room. Grabbing a glass with a practiced hand and twisting to tug open the freezer door. Ice cubes clinking softly, his smile flashing as he looks my way before filling the glass from a bottle. "You looked a bit uncomfortable out there, you're welcome to hang out here with me for awhile if it makes you feel better. I noticed you came in alone, and you look kind of lost." His crooked grin melting away any offense that could be taken, my fingers curling around the chilled glass he offers.

A smile of gratitude tugging at my lips as I whisper, almost shy. "Thank you, I'd like that. I don't really know anyone here, a long lost family thing...you know." A vague shrug lifting my shoulders as I sip at the water.

His understanding nod and ready smile warming me instantly, settling into a nearby chair as he props a hip on the fridge. A deep blush creeping up my neck as I notice the tight cling of his pants over his crotch. Searching for something, anything to say to break the spell of his body. "I hate the thought of death, dying, being locked away in a box forever." Shuddering visibly at the thought. "How can you do it every day?"

His answer an easy laugh and a shrug of broad shoulders. "It's my job, it's what I do. Besides.." Again that nearly amused sparkle in his eyes mixed now with a mischievous grin. "The ones in the box don't typically complain all that much, it's the live ones you have to worry about."

Groaning softly yet laughing with him at his easy humor, the tension melting away. "So is it the death itself or the box that scares you?" His genuine look of curiosity bringing a smile to my lips.

Another shrug of my shoulders. Feeling the tell tale blush heating my face yet again. "It's the box, being buried I think. Being shut away in that tiny space". Rubbing my arms as the chill creeps again over my skin, the fear.

His lips drawn into a thoughtful line, suddenly standing and grabbing my hand. "Come with me, I want to show you something. It might help." Unsure if this is such a good idea, but not really wanting to leave his company, I set the glass on the table beside me and follow him out another door and down yet another hallway.

Pushing me gently ahead of him through a heavy steel door into a dark room, his body pressing close against mine as the door shuts behind us. My heart skipping a beat at the feel of him, so very close. His breath on my neck, his voice soft against my ear. "The viewing is on the other side of that wall, and I'm really not supposed to have anyone back here, so we'll have to speak quietly in here okay?"

My only answer a soft nod in the dark, enough with his body pressed so close to mine. His arm sliding around my waist....leading me deeper into the room. His hand at my wrist to lift my hand to his lips, brushing a kiss across my knuckles as his whisper sounds again close to my ear. "I'm going to find us some light, don't move around too much until you can see where you're going."

Nodding slowly, not moving from the spot he directed me to, straining hard to see shadows in the darkness.

A flame flickers as a candle is lit....his features obscured in the dancing light. My breath catching in my throat at the dark grace of his movement toward me. Catching a glimpse of the surroundings past his shoulder and turning my head to look around. Caskets lining the walls in the dimly lit room, an elaborate ivory one gleaming in the center of the room. It's top opened to reveal the satin lining inside, the soft pillow. My eyes widening in panic, stepping back away from the open casket before me to again bump up against a hard body.

His hands sliding up to grip my shoulders, turning me carefully to face him. The candle resting beside him on a closed casket, setting his face in shadows. Fingers gently urging my chin up, his head dipping to brush his lips over mine. His voice a soft caress against my lips. "It's okay, it's just a box. You have nothing to be afraid of, touch it, feel for yourself."

Lips claiming mine in a kiss, keeping me from doing as he asks as fingers curl at his chest. Finally lifting his head from the kiss. He turns me slowly to face the casket again, his hips fitting tightly against my ass, his chest at my back. His hands over mine, reaching for the slick side of the casket. Curling my fingers over the edge, holding them there as he nudges my hair aside with his face. His lips touching the back of my neck.

His voice soft against my skin, shuddering with the feel of him. Forgetting for the moment to fear the box I'm holding onto. "See, it's just a box, an empty box. A place to rest."

Leaning back into his body, the feel of his lips. Feeling his hands sliding over my hips. His arousal a definite heat against my ass, his fingertips brushing my thighs, my belly. His touch awakening a slow ache between my thighs. Turning my head, tipping my chin, wanting to feel the sweet pressure of his mouth against mine once more. The kiss long, deep, drawing a long moan from my throat. His hands roaming freely over my body, feeling the pliant flesh beneath the cling of dark cloth. Hips rocking gently against me from behind, long arms extended to grasp and pull the hem of my dress higher over my thighs. Stockings ending and pale flesh revealed beneath. Thighs parting slightly at the flutter of his fingers, a soft groan the only invitation needed.

His strong hands moving to grip my hips and lift me up, turning to sit me atop the closed bottom of the casket. One small hand gripping the edge of the lid, the other his shoulder. His smile flashing bright in the darkness as he slides to his knees, pushing the hem of my skirt to my hips. Panties lost in the tug of his hand. The softest flicker of a wet warm tongue wiping out any thoughts but of him, my thighs spreading wider in invitation.

His tongue quickly complying with one long deep stroke after another, tasting the smooth bare flesh of my sex. My hand moving to grip the back of his head, the other curled tightly around the lid to keep from slipping. His fingers sliding up to gently part swollen lips, his groan of pleasure soon muffled as his face is buried. His tongue probing deep into my heat. Panting softly, eyes lidded in deep pleasure. Only seeing the gentle bob of his head as he moves his tongue to and fro, pulling back to lap slowly at my slit. Voices beyond the wall growing softer as the loud pounding of my heart fills my head.

"Ooohh, Gabriel, what....ohhhh don't stop."

Pressing his face tighter into my cunt as muscles clench around the soft probing length of his tongue. Pulling his tongue free from my now eager cunt. A long slender finger pressing relentlessly at my clutching muscles, pushing into me just as his tongue finds my throbbing clit. My screams sure to...wake the dead as the first waves of my orgasm spill in a hot rush over me, every muscle tensed. Fingers curled to hold his head tight between my thighs, hips bucking wildly.

Lost in his own peak of hearing my pleasure, he ignores the danger of discovery my screams might bring and only sucks harder on my pulsing clit. His fingers fucking into my cunt as muscles convulse around them. Pushing me off balance and back into the casket as the bottom is flipped upward to open. His jacket torn off and tossed aside, his tie jerked loose and buttons popped on his shirt. Pants lost in the darkness as his body is pressed in against mine. His fingers never leaving the tight grip of my cunt until his cock is there to gently nudge at my flesh.

Pulling his fingers slowly from my body. The ringed head of his cock gripped tightly in hand, guided in a slow tease against my engorged clit. My breaths short hard gasps of air, my body trembling hard with the need that still burns within. Hips lifting...grinding against flesh and steel. His foot banging against the bottom half of the lid to bring it down to close, lifting his head to catch the top of the lid and bring it down over us. His hand pressing suddenly to my mouth...silencing my sounds of pleasure and protest as his body tenses and stills. His whisper just barely heard in the darkness. "Shhhhhhhh, someone's coming, please....don't make any sounds, I'll get fired if we're caught here...like this."

Realizing for the first time that we're in a casket. A closed casket, shut inside. Claustrophobia setting in strong. Panic choking me. Struggling under the hold of his hand over my mouth.

Feeling the hand lift slowly, his head dipped to rest in the crook of my shoulder. His heart beating hard and steady against my chest. Trying to find the air to breathe in the closed space, trying to hold back the scream of panic. My lungs beginning to burn. Opening my mouth to try and tell him that I can't stay here. That I need to breathe, I needed air. The sound of the heavy door opening and loud voices quieting my own fear to mix with his of discovery.

Men talking, laughing. Heavy objects being moved about, and then the feel of his cock again pressing against my slick heat. His whisper in my ear. "I know you're scared. You can either scream for help and get us caught, or I'm going to fuck you...right here...right now, the choice is yours."

Without waiting for an answer he presses his hips forward, sinking a hard cock deep into my cunt. Burying his face into my hair to muffle his own loud groan of pleasure. Biting hard into my lip to hold back my scream, my body arching as much as possible within the tight confines. Pressing into his thrust, lost beneath him.

His body shaking with the effort to be satisfied with the short thrusts he's allowed. Wanting, needing to pull back and plunge deep. My hands curling at his back, long crimson nails raking at the shirt. Eager to feel the flesh beneath. Rocking my hips slowly up into him, muscles clenching and tugging.

The softest suction of wet heat greedy to have him deeper. Milking his cock, feeling the veins pulsing...flesh throbbing as he glides into me. The voices outside the casket growing louder again. Gasping, barely suppressing a loud cry of pleasure as his cock jerks and shifts inside me with the flex of his hips. Managing to press just a bit deeper. His excitement at the risk evident as his need increases almost violently, his hips jerking short and sharp.

His hands in my hair twisting painfully, jerking my head back to let him feast on my throat. My cunt convulsing as his teeth sink into vulnerable flesh, aimed at pulsing vein. Muffled screams mingling with loud laughter outside our world as his hand comes up magically to cover my mouth. His own screams lost in the tearing of my flesh, the spill of my blood.

His cock erupting in a jerking spasm inside my clenching heat. A rush of hot seed splashed deep, fluids exchanged in a heated rush of sensation. My body trembling violently beneath him, breathless. My cunt clenching in the tiny quakes of after shocks, milking every last drop from his body as his mouth continues to move at my throat. The voices outside fading, the door closing with a heavy thud. The sound of a lock turning and his relieved and sated sigh against my ear.