The Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. Me too," Ethan said.

Rose stared into his eyes and a sly smile split across her puffy red lips.

"What?" Ethan said. ***

"I know what you're thinking," she said.

"What am I thinking?"

Rose licked her lips. "You're thinking what it would be like with your mother, aren't you?"

"I guess I am," Ethan said.

"She doesn't know how lucky she is."

"What do you mean?"

"She doesn't know that she's going to get this beautiful cock inside her soon. She won't know how lucky she is until she feels what I have inside me right now."

She leaned forward and kissed Ethan again. The driver of the limo honked the horn. Ethan looked around Rose to see what was going on. The limo driver honked the horn again and swerved hard. Rose swayed to the side, balanced precariously on the end of Ethan's cock. She yelped and stuck her arm out to the side to catch herself against the door. Ethan moved his hands up her sides to hold her before she fell over, but something happened.

Rose's feet slipped out from under her, off of the soft leather seat. She dropped on his cock, a few inches. Her mouth fell open and her eyes bulged out of her head. Ethan's own mouth fell open. Had he just impaled her on his cock? How badly had he injured her?

"Oh my," Rose said in a weak breath of a whisper.

Her knees had come up, and with them, her feet. Her ankles were on his shoulders. Ethan was holding her around her waist, up high on her rib cage, with his thumbs under her breasts. Somehow, his cock had wiggled its way deeper inside her. But he couldn't hold her there. She slipped all the way down on the last few inches of his cock.

"Uhn," she said in a low grunt. Her wide, glazed eyes stared at him and blinked a couple of times.

"I'm so sorry, Rose. Are you all right?" Ethan said.

For a long time, her face was blank.

"I can feel it," she said.

"Feel what?"

She put her hand on her belly, over her belly button, and pushed in.

"Your cock. It's all the way up her. How did you do that?" she said with a thin smile on her lips.

Ethan rubbed his thumbs over her hard nipples and shrugged.

"Just lucky, I guess," he said.

Rose leaned forward and kissed him.

"With you, hon, I don't think luck plays much of a part. Now go ahead and fuck the hell out of my ass before we get to the cemetery. This might be my only chance to have your beautiful cock all the way inside me."

Ethan used his hips to pump her body up and down on his cock. He had no idea how he got all of it inside her like that, but as long as she liked it, he wasn't going to waste the chance. He looked out the window. They were out of the city now, winding through two lane roads lined with lush trees on either side. They were getting close. He was going to have to hurry this up.

He squeezed her waist and bounced her up and down on his cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head like she was having a seizure.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," she said, moaning weakly.

"We're almost there," the driver said from the front.

Ethan was breathing hard. Rose's ass, her entire body was clamped around his cock, squeezing tight. His own eyes rolled back in his head. He had never felt anything like it. If he could fuck her like this now, would he be able to get his cock that far up her ass again? And if he could, what was he going to have to do to get the chance to fuck her again?

He bounced her on his knees, like she was a little kid and he was giving her a ride, except that the ride he was giving her was the kind that made her scream with passion. He reached down and stuck his fingers in her pussy. He was going to make her scream, and she could just about make him scream, too. She was bouncing on his lap, not really moving on his cock, but she didn't really need to. He was going to cum inside her, anyway.

Her ass pulled at his cock. Rose's eyes were closed and she was whimpering in short, rapid gasps, like she was cumming. Ethan still had his fingers in her pussy, pumping furiously on her clit, and her juices spilled into his palm. That was good enough for him.

He groaned hard from his gut, and with his one hand on her hip, pulled her down on his cock as hard as he could. His cock pulsed, pumping his cum through the shaft, deep into her body.

"Oh yes, Ethan. I can feel it. Your cum is so hot in my belly," Rose said between her short, squeaky moans.

Ethan's cock was still pulsing and throbbing, pumping more cum into her. His hips were thrusting up, almost on their own, as if his body was trying to force his cock deeper into her ass, like it wanted to get its sperm as far inside her as it could. But, of course, he couldn't get his cock any deeper than it was already.

"We're pulling into the cemetery," the driver said from the front of the limo.

Ethan opened his eyes. Rose was looking at him, smiling.

"I guess we have to be done now," she said.

She put her feet down on the seat and pushed herself up and down on his cock a few times. The cum that leaked out of her ass made a squishing sound. She sighed.

"It's too bad. I was just getting used to the feel of your cock back there," she said.

"I don't know how I got it in there like that," Ethan said, and rubbed her boob with one hand.

Rose lifted herself off of his cock. His cum leaked from her ass and ran down the backs of her legs. She flopped on the seat beside him with a groan.

"We'll try it again next time," she said.

"Next time?"

Rose put her hand on his cheek and brushed her thumb over his lips.

"You won't mind if we try that again, do you?" she said.

* * * *

They were late getting out of the limo. It took them a few minutes to get dressed, and to clean up all the cum. The smell, though, was probably not ever coming out of the seats. Rose gave the driver another fifty, and a kiss on the cheek, and they climbed out of the limo.

Maureen was waiting for them. She took Rose's hand to help her out. Ethan got out right behind her. Maureen took one look at her mother's face, then looked at Ethan. There was something in that look, confusion or astonishment or shock, he wasn't sure, but when she looked away from him quickly and hurried her mother off, he was pretty sure she had figured out what they were doing in the limo.

Ethan straightened his jacket and watched them go with the others, with a bit of sadness in his heart. Pam came up and slipped her arm into his.

"How was your ride with Mrs. Hansen?" she said.

"It was ... fine."

They walked together toward the grave, where Mr. Hansen's casket was set up. They were behind all the other mourners, walking a bit slower. Pam's hips brushed against Ethan's with each slow step.

"You fucked her, didn't you?" Pam said.

"Oh yeah."

Pam chuckled and shook her head.

"God, Ethan. You are such a dog," she said.

"Yeah. I know."

He let his hand slip down behind her and squeezed her ass.