The Furnace

Story Info
Repairmen bring out slutty side of sweet wife.
3.1k words
4.23
76.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burgeon Hills is a typical middle class neighborhood. Though it’s not run down by any means, it’s more the kind of neighborhood where among the nicely kept houses and yards, you’d see some unkempt lawns, broken children’s toys in the yards, and a rusted spotted truck every so often.

In the middle of one of the blocks of this neighborhood, Marcia lived with her husband and two young children. They were a happy bunch. Marcia stayed at home with the kids, as Dan would be in the city working. He took the train in, so all and all, his work days at the office lasted about twelve hours.

On days when Marcia needed to get a lot of errands run, she found it much easier to leave the children with a friend in the next neighborhood over. Tuesday was one of these days, and so around 8:30am, she dropped the kids off at their baby-sitter’s, and she proceeded with running her errands.

“Okay, I’ll go to the hardware store first, then to the meeting for the pre-school application, and then I’ll hit the grocery sto -- Shoot! I forgot the checkbook!,” she mumbled to herself as she drove. She figured she had enough cash on her to get what she needed at the hardware store, but she’d have to go back to the house for the checkbook in order to get what she needed at the grocery store.

As anticipated, she had just enough to cover the hardware costs. She had sweat it out while standing in line; she always got stressed out in such situations where she might be caught short. Nonetheless, she got what she needed, and headed home to retrieve the checkbook.

She arrived home and went to the desk drawer where the checkbook was kept. Alas, it was not there. “Oh, c’mon,” she said to herself. Her continued search around the desk and a few other possible locations in the house proved to be disappointing. She wondered if perhaps she had brought it into the van earlier, and it simply fell onto the floor.

She went outside, and began her search out there. It was fairly cold out. Overcast and damp, she soon felt cold to the bone. Her search here ended disappointingly, so she figured Dan must have had it. She went back into the house to give him a call to verify this, and as she headed that way, she looked forward to getting warmed up inside the house.

However, she noticed what she hadn’t when she was just in there five minutes ago -- the house wasn’t very warm. She checked the thermostat, and surely enough, it appeared the heater wasn’t working. “Oh, shit!” Marcia exclaimed. Marcia was not one to curse all that often, so this sounded a bit forced. She called Dan and told him the situation with the furnace. There was nothing else they could do but to call a repairman.

Thus, her plans for the day had changed. It would be much easier to keep the kids where they were while she worked on getting the furnace repaired. She looked through the yellow pages and sure enough, found someone who could be there in the hour. She was still in her dress which she wore that day for the anticipated pre-school office meeting. She was afraid to go change since the bedroom was in the back of the house, and she feared she wouldn’t hear it if the repairman knocked, causing him to leave and thus not fix the furnace.

She decided to just stay downstairs and make a small fire in the fireplace. It only took fifteen minutes for the repairman to show up. She answered the door, and there were two of them. Dressed in gray uniforms, they politely made their way into the house, and Marcia led them downstairs to the furnace room. It was right next to the room Marcia was just enjoying the fire.

They seemed like nice enough guys -- very polite, and they seemed pretty competent. Marcia felt secure that they’d have the furnace working in no time. Jack stroked his beard as he told Marcia what he predicted the problem was and what they would check first. He was pretty friendly, and as he spoke to her, Marcia could noticed how is face was rosy in places from apparently being outside for awhile. She offered to make the men some coffee, for which they were much obliged.

Jack returned to the furnace room and joined his partner, Russell. Russell hadn’t said much, but when he did speak, it was a low friendly tone. When Marcia came down with a couple cups of coffee, she admired how gently his big black hands took the cup from her.

“Hey, it’s working!” she said.

“Yep, it was the heat regulator that we needed to replace,” Jack replied, as Russell went back to the furnace room to check it over. “We’re going to run it for a bit to make sure it’s running smoothly.”

Marcia could already feel the heat warming up the place, making her very happy.

“While Russell’s looking it over, maybe we can settle accounts,” offered Jack.

“Sounds good,” replied Marcia. “Make sure your address is on the bill so that I can mail my check to you tomorrow.”

“Uh oh, I hope this isn’t a problem, but we need payment made at the visit. I’m sure the office said that when you talked to them.”

Marcia started to feel a little anxious, but she felt comfortable enough to discuss the situation. When she told Jack that she didn’t have the checkbook at home and that she didn’t have enough cash for the $125.00 bill , Jack sighed and said he needed to talk to Russell for a moment. She sat there in an old wooden chair and waited for Jack to come back. She was certain that someone so friendly would work with her to settle this matter. Still, she was a bit stressed.

Jack came back looking at the bill in his hands as he stood in front of Marcia. “Well, Russell and I talked about this, and we really need to have some cash or a check to give to our boss when we get back to the shop. He tends to be a stickler on these kinds of things. Now, given it’s not all that much, and that you’re such a sweet lady, Russell and I figured we’d spot you the cash.”

Marcia had hoped they’d work with her on this, but this was so much more generous than what she could’ve hoped for. “I can’t believe this, this is so very nice of you two. I’ve got to repay you in some way.”

“Well, we were thinking of that, too. Perhaps you could do us a favor; a big favor.” As he said this, Jacked moved a little closer to Marcia who was still sitting down. She felt just a little uncomfortable with him so close, especially with him looking down on her with that little smile. She didn’t think too much about it until he put his hands on his hips and slouched his pelvic area forward. Her face was right at crotch level to him, and when he did this she noticed the huge bulge being produced from underneath his gray uniform. It took her a little by surprise, but she still hadn’t caught on to what he was talking about.

“What can I do for you?” As she slowly said these words, the sound of her own voice saying this out loud made it apparent in her head what he was suggesting. She was getting a bit scared, for never in a million years would she think of herself being in this kind of situation. She was never the kind to even think of such things.

Jack just slightly swayed his hips side to side. “I think you know what you can do. Perhaps you should ‘uncover the solution’, if you will.”

Okay, where Marcia might have not been certain just moments ago to what Jack was referring, now she was positive. She never thought of such a situation as being gross, because she had simply never thought of such a situation as this. Thus, it being such a new encounter, to her surprise, she was actually finding herself getting a little excited.

“It’s your move,” Jack said firmly. With that, Marcia was now staring at Jack’s crotch area, at the bulge that had stretched his trousers as much as it could. Slowly she lifted her hands, one to hold his belt buckle, and the other to unzip his fly. She did this ever so slowly. Marcia was completely mesmerized by all that was happening. Jack was in no hurry; seeing this sweet woman discovering her sex-hungry side made it all the more thrilling for him.

She slowly pulled down the zipper, then unbuckled his belt, and then unbuttoned his pants. His bulge was able to push the more flimsy underwear material out further, now that his pants were halfway down his thigh. She marveled at how big and smooth it was under his briefs. She moved her face closer and could feel the heat coming off of it on her cheek. She cupped it in her hand, and Jack sighed. Marcia seemingly never blinked as she continued staring at his bulge.

She then moved both of her hands up and slid both her thumbs under his waist band, and then starting pulling his black briefs down. As her left hand continued pulling them down, her right hand stopped to wrap around his testicles. When the briefs were down far enough, his cock sprung up and jiggled into place while Marcia cupped it from underneath. She could smell it’s hot musk, and it’s heat was now more intense. She lightly brazed it across her cheek, from her ear to her nose.

Her husband, Dan, had never been able to talk Marcia into giving him a blow job. It was just something she couldn’t see doing with her loving husband. However, in this situation, she felt a little dirty and in a way that got her excited. She no longer felt like the wife and mother of two, but like one of those porn women whom she often felt sorry for. Marcia was letting this previously undiscovered sexual appetite of hers take control.

She lifted Jack’s cock up and ran her tongue all the way up the underside of this swollen shaft. She was surprised at how different it was from her husband’s cock -- she figured they were all the same. Jack’s cock had more veins in it, and was about half an inch longer than her husband’s.

She brought his cock back down so that she stared right into the tip of it. As she swirled her tongue around the head, she inserted it into her mouth. She went as far as she could, then brought her head back. She couldn’t believe the thrill this was giving her, for she often thought it was a one-sided pleasure for the man.

Once she made one insertion return of Jack’s meat in her mouth, she had completed her release into being a happy slut, and she worked on Jack’s cock like a pro. With girlish excitement and fascination, she “played” with the cock like it was her one joyful task in life. Jack was, himself, mesmerized from witnessing this transformation right before his eyes.

At last, it was too much for him, and Jack began buckling at the knees as his cock was about to explode. He forced his eyes opened so that he could watch as Marcia was introduced to the sensation of hot cum shooting into her mouth and onto her face. Sure enough, as he felt his cum flow up his shaft and bursting outward, Marcia whimpered in excitement and surprise. She instinctively swallowed the first shots, and then moved her open mouth to the end of this spewing cock, while placing her tongue underneath it’s head. Her right hand massaged his balls, as her other hand stroked his meat.

Jack was now catching his breath and finally closed his eyes in relief, as Marcia sucked what was left in his shaft into her mouth until he started going limp. Jack offered Marcia his hand and she stood up. They tongue kissed with no regard to form. Wildly their tongues ran in and out of each other’s mouths. Jack was groping at Marcia’s taut breasts. He ran his other hand up under her dress and up her smooth pantyhose-clad thigh. He then stopped kissing her, and stepped back two steps while placing his hands on her shoulders. Slowly he turned her around.

It was then that she noticed Russell standing there, completely naked. His huge black cock stood about 90 percent erect. She felt a tingling in her throat, thighs and cunt all at the same time. Jack, still behind her, unzipped the zipper which ran down the back of Marcia’s dress. It fell to her hips, making her wiggle them until it fell the rest of the way to the floor. Jack unhooked her bra, and let that fall to the floor. She stood there with just her panties and pantyhose on. Her hose were a burgundy color and she looked smooth and sexy in them. Jack ran his palms under her ass, and rubbed them lightly around. He directed her over to a small dining table, all the while her eyes never falling off of Russell’s nakedness.

Jack propped her ass onto the edge of the table and made her lay back. He quickly took a pocketknife out, and gently pushing her knees up towards her chest and then spreading them, he made a tear in the crotch of her panty hose and panties. He then tore them a bit wider open, so as to fully expose her cunt. She was completely soaked. This started to make Jack’s cock come back to life. However, he knew it wasn’t his turn, so he stepped to the side, looked at Russell smiling, and said, “My friend, start collecting your payment.”

Russell was right there. He looked at Marcia’s sweet face, her simple dirty blond hair lying on the table. He gently gave her a grin and took the underside of her knees into his hands. Spreading them wide apart, he looked down at her pussy. The blackness of his skin was wonderfully contrasted to her light skin. Her cunt was swollen in excitement, and the lips were easily protruding from her mound. He took one hand and guided his huge cock into her pussy. He was easily a good two inches larger than both Jack and her husband.

With a few short pumps, he was able to make a clear and clean pathway into her cunt. He returned his hand to her other knee, and slowly slid himself deep inside of her.

“OH!” Marcia shouted. Russell slowly slid his shaft back, and then in again. She could feel his cock harden the rest of it’s way inside of her.

“OH!” With each thrust, all Marcia could do was let her body let out these noises of ecstasy. She had no control of the lust her mind and body were feeling. She didn’t want control. From this point on, she didn’t care in the least anything she said or did.

Russell’s pumping increased in speed, and Marcia felt like she was on another planet. Then Russell gave a couple hard, deep pushes, and let out a shout of his own. “Ooohhh!” They shouted together. The hot cum pouring into Marcia sent her into a dizzy spell. It seemed like for an hour Russell shot his load into her.

Slowly he pulled out of her. Jack was now totally hot from this whole spectacle. He led her to the middle of the room. “Get on your knees, slut, and lay your face on the floor. You’re my fuck bitch now!” She knew Jack was not really being violent, but the tone of his voice thrilled her nonetheless. And to be called a slut like that, knowing that it had validity, made her feel all the more dirty and excited.

She took the ordered position. Jack knelt behind her. Her ass was a beautiful, smooth oval. He rubbed his hands around on her hips, running his fingers into the fold where her thighs and hips met. With his thumbs, he parted her mound, and slid inside of her.

He rode her steadily. He admired her jiggling ass. “You like this, you little slut, don’t?”

“Yes.”

“Oh bitch, I couldn’t quite hear you. What did you say?”

“YES, YES!”

“Yes what?”

“Yes, I like this.”

“You only LIKE it?!”

“I loooove it.”

“You love what?!”

“I love you fucking me with your big cock. OH!”

Jack was showing no mercy, though Marcia pleaded for none. She lifted her face off of the carpet. There was Russell sitting in front of her -- his legs spread open on either side of her, and his cock hanging like a palm tree in her face. She propped herself up on her elbows, and began working his cock with her mouth.

Jack’s pumping grew stronger and faster until he let out a yell. He pulled himself out of her, and pumped his cock with his hand, while blissfully admiring the sight of his cum shots landing and soaking into Marcia’s pantyhose covered ass and thighs.

From the opposite angle, Russell found this sight equally exciting, and felt himself gearing up to give Marcia a tummy load. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and aided her fast pace. He pulled her hair to one side so he could see her sunken cheeks as she stretched her jaw fully open to contain his hugeness. He felt his balls tingling, and filled her with his cum. She slowed her pace way down, but didn’t stop sucking him until he was almost completely limp.

Jack hated to leave this, but they were in fact working, and so they got dressed. All except for Marcia. She remained in her current attire as they packed up their tools and bid her a friendly ado.

As their van drove away, Marcia let out a joyful sigh. She slouched back into the couch, and played with her cunt. She occasionally swirled a couple fingers deep inside of her, and then brought them to her mouth, so she could continue tasting the salty cum they left inside of her.

As she slowly picked her clothes off the floor, she noticed the bill on the table. She snickered when she saw the writing across the bottom, “PAID IN FULL”. And then saw something that made her smile even more, “Payment includes a monthly service check for one whole year.” Marcia promptly marked her calendar.