The Futa Vamp Ch. 01

Story Info
A vamp caught, trapped and worshipped.
832 words
3.52
16.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start, and started swearing extremely. I knew from the taste of the air that someone else was near, at the edge of my property. Still praising in the most ungentlemanly like language I got up, and started donning some armour I had made. The construction of these plates were complex, containing traces of hundreds of monster deterrents, such as salt, garlic, silver, gold and a myriad of others. All of them forged into a metal like substance that covered my whole body, minus of course, the face.

Stepping out of my house, wielding two swords forged in similar manners, I started patrolling the perimeter, but still going about my normal tasks. What I smelled was vamp like, and knowing them, they wouldn't be out till night time. As day turned to dusk, I started increasing my vigil. Before the night was over, I spotted the beast. It was a female, of incredibly beautiful proportions. She was struck in a daylight trap, an area I had prepared to shine perpetual daylight in a square, alternating on and off every two nights. She had been lured in last night, and this night she could not move. Slowly I made my way over to her cage, and sat close by, examining her.

We stared at each other for near half an hour before she broke the silence.

"So what now hmmmm? Going to slay me? Enslave me?" She asked, obviously annoyed by her predicament.

I ignored her, and switched the trap into permanent daylight mode, keeping her trapped. I brought her, wordlessly, a thick set of blankets to keep some light away, and some animals for her to feed off. For the next few days I kept asking her the same questions:

"How many people have you drunk to death?"

"How many have you killed?"

"How many have you turned?"

"What other abilities do you have?"

She kept answering innocently, claiming to have never hurt anyone and not being able to turn anyone except under extreme circumstances that she did not want to divulge in. Slowly a sort of companionship bonded between us as piece for piece she gained my trust, and I hers. (((Stockholm syndrome anyone?)))

After a few weeks, which involved me slaying several less companionable guests and bringing their corpses for her to feed on, she revealed her secret.

She had changed into a vampire, because that was her fetish. That, as well as being a futa. As proof, she requested me to join her in her cave. Idiotic as I am, I did. At night.

Immediately she was on me, however my armour protected me. Next came something very unexpected. She commanded me to take it off. I did. She grinned at me, staring at me over her glasses with eyes like steel. Slowly, inexplicably, I was forced to my knees. She grinned more and lifted up her dress, and there before me was an impossibly large 12 inch cock. With testicles to match, promising literally liters of cum. Slowly my arousal won, and I placed my lips upon her cock.

Before I had taken half of her cock head into my mouth she had grabbed my head and started pissing into my mouth. Aroused beyond words I started drinking as she called me her bitch, her toy, her boy whore. The piss started filling my mouth, rivers of it running down my mouth soiling my clothes and covering me. After a while she pulled out and completely doused me, marking me in one of the most animalistic of ways.

She looked down at me and smiled. "Good little fucktoy you are. Now suck me." Obediently I moved to her cock and started sucking her, only managing four inches in my mouth. This however satisfied her enough to get her moaning. Eventually she started using small strokes to fuck me, and managed to get a fifth inch down my throat.

Her cock filled my mouth, my throat and my whole consciousness. Her nails pierced the skin of my skull as her ministrations became more urgent, rough. She had to cum, and she was close to it. Her precum started dribbling out of my mouth, the taste enough to cause me to cum in my pants. She grinned and suddenly pulled out of me, forcing me to lick up the puddle of precum on the ground as she kept jacking off above me. Once that was done she picked me back up and shoved 5 inches down my throat and started cumming like a hose down my throat. My stomach was bloated nearly instantly and cum started drippling out of my mouth and my nose. I could scarcely breathe, but somehow, something sustained me and kept me from death.

Darkness enveloped me in the form of her hair and her arms covered with the black dress as her cock pulled out of my mouth and started covering my whole body in layers of her cum. I passed out.