The Future of Society Pt. 01

Story Info
The future holds some interesting features.
1.6k words
2.93
11.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written in the perspective of a wealthy business owner in the far future. The male is very powerful and gets anything he wants. If you enjoy this story then feel free to leave me feedback and if you have any suggestions or requests to what you want added feel free to add that in the comments, too.

-Also this will be my first story on this website.

*****

I wake up and I'm in bed. My bed is completely white just like the rest of my room and most of my clothing choices. Standing next to me is Jasmine, my assistant.

"Good morning, Jas." I say to her as I look at her.

"Good morning, Sir." She says smiling back at me with a tablet in her hand the size of an iPad. "You have a appointment at five o' clock PM tonight, sir" She says looking back down at her tablet.

I look over past her towards my nightstand and notice that it's only nine AM in the morning perfectly. "Jasmine, you always wake me up just on time don't you." I say looking back at her.

"Of course, The best boss deserves the best performance." She says giving me a small wink.

"Prepare my car, get Albert to drive today." I say to her.

"Yes, sir." She responds and walks out of the room.

As she walks out towards the door my eyes slowly drift onto her butt. On accident I make a remark saying, "Wow, nice." I winced acting like I just committed the biggest crime I've ever done when she just stopped all the sudden, I prepared to be called scum or worse but instead she turned around and was smiling and said, "Thank you, sir." then turned back around and walked out.

I let out a gasp of air as the door automatically closed behind her and I fell back into my pillow looking back up into the ceiling. I soon decide to get up after staring at the roof for minutes. I step into the washroom and the shower automatically starts to warm up and I begin to take off my clothing. The washroom was just remodeled and looked amazing, white marble flooring with an all glass stand-up shower. There was a walk-in closet that was very large and a separate door leading to the toilet.

I stepped into the shower and I put my hand against a square hole in the wall that dispensed soap for me, I washed my hair, body, and my face as I was showering. My eyes were closed as I was showering and began to think about my plans for the day and I began to doze off. Little did I know, Jasmine had stepped into the washroom and began to strip right in front of the glass but was very quiet. She opened the door to the shower and put her arms around me from behind and in shock I wiped my eyes and opened them to turn my head to notice Jasmine.

"What are you doing?" I say to Jasmine as I say in a calm tone.

"What? Can't I show with someone I love?" She says in response to me.

"I'm basically done showering, go ahead and shower yourself." I say in a stern tone.

I take her hands into mine and pull them off around me, I turn around so we're now face to face and I notice she had a small sad face on and seemed she seemed like she was about to cry. I took my arms and wrapped it around her and I kissed her all in one second and I continued to kiss her without breaking it and I can see her eyes lit up like a christmas tree. She closed her eyes soon after to take in the kiss and I finally pulled away. She smiled at me and I walked out and she continued to shower. I stepped over to the table where the towel was and I began to dry myself off then I wrapped a new towel around my waist and stepped back into the bedroom.

I laid back onto the bed with no care that my hair was still damp, I began to doze off again and found myself soon asleep with only the towel around my waist. I wake back up the sound of the shower turning off, I open my eyes slightly and I notice that Jasmine just walked out of the washroom with nothing on but her hair is in a ponytail. I continue to stare at her perfect petite figure, she had an amazing body and I loved her. Her perfectly sized breasts matched her body, they were big but not too big and weren't too small either, I think she was a 32 C cup. Her ass was just as amazing if not even more, It was firm and noticeable, She would always take her gym time seriously down in the houses basement.

As It seemed like I was staring for hours she soon turned towards me and I was still staring in awe. She smiled at me and walked towards me and straddled me with her butt sitting right ontop of my crotch. I knew she was teasing me and she knew I was still just waking up so I couldn't do much about what she was doing. She had a teasing smirk on her face and she put her hands on my chest and leaned forward and kissed me. Her smell was intoxicating, it smelled like tropical flowers and it was great. Her beautiful light brown hair was beautiful especially when she put it in a ponytail, she knew it was my little thing that I liked.

When I regained my full awareness of what was happening I put my hands around her waist and was about to tell her that we should not do this now she began to move her hips and ass forward and backwards on my crotch. I began to slowly let out a shallow groan in return and I began to grow an erection. She obviously felt it because her grin grew and she began to go faster with the motion teasing me even more. I knew she was turned on too because her nipples were beginning to poke out. She got back up and then walked back into the washroom.

I laid there watching the door of the washroom but she soon never came back out, I was a little confused. I walked into the washroom to find her already fully clothed again. This time she was wearing a black mini-skirt that hugged her curves very nicely with a black button up dress shirt that was tucked in. She looked stunning and at first I was in awe. Her hair was still in a ponytail and she had on black heels.

"You left me hanging there." I said to her after remembering what was happening.

"Payback for teasing me the other day." She responded and smiled at me.

"Fair enough, I'll get you later." I said in response in a grin back at her.

"Let me help you change." She said and I walked into the closet and she picked out a pair of clothing for me. She chose the typical penguin suit that consisted of white button up and black tie with a black coat and black dress pants. She knew how I liked to dress during business occasions and I admired it.

"Good choice of clothing." I said to her as she just finished tightening my tie.

"I always choose the right clothing." She smiles at me.

"Except for that ti-" I say before her cutting me off.

"Mmm. Nope." She humms at me. "We don't talk about that time." She laughs a little and I laugh too.

She finishes perfecting my outfit and we both walk out of the washroom, We leave the bedroom and washroom in a mess knowing that the maids will clean it up as they always do. We walk out of the bedroom into the hallway that leads to the kitchen. The maid in the kitched just finished breakfast and server it onto the table island for us to get. We both thanked her.

"Thank you, Have the rest of the day off and get some food for yourself. Your tip is on the front" I say to her and she bows her head and walks off towards the front door and I hear the door close behind her.

"You're too nice to them." Jasmine says to me in a face like she's jealous.

"Is someone jealous?" I smile giving a little laugh as we both lounge on the sofa putting our food on the coffee table in front of us.

"Of course not." She says and turns her head away from me in a obvious childish way.

I laugh and smile at her as she has her little jealous moment but then she turns back to me in a small angry way and I raise my hands and say,

"Okay, okay, I surrender you win." I smile backing a little to further the act.

She smiles and laughs at our little moment and we both begin to eat.

*****

-; Hey guys, Author here. What do you think of my story? Sorry if there's no full sexual contact in this part of the story but that just leaves it for the next parts right? Anyways, tell me what you think of the story!

Some of you may have realized I never revealed what our character's name is. Well that's because I'm leaving it to you guys! Whoever comments a name and I deem it as the best fit we'll be using that!

Also, if you lads have any suggestions to the story feel free to tell me, I'll include it in the story in the next parts! It's just my kind of writing style!