The Galactic Gynarchy - John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Discipline comes from the superior." smack!, smack!

"The superior is female." smack!, smack!

"The inferior is male." smack!, smack!

The spanking increased in intensity. Alpha-one's eyes began to water, but he continued to recite the cant.

"Your male thanks for you this discipline." smack!, smack!

"Without this discipline, your male could not be happy or obedient." smack!, smack!

Despite the pain, Alpha-one now firmly believed this. He had never felt more content.

For the next five minutes, Alpha-one repeated the cant over and over whilst Mistress Tanaka spanked his bottom. Then, his Mistresses switched position, and Mistress Qoshi had him say the Second Cant of Discipline.

"Through discipline, I am shaped." smack!, smack! - Mistress Qoshi's spanking was always a little gentler than her wife's to begin with.

"Through shaping, I become truly a slave." smack!, smack!

"As a true slave, I fulfil my rightful place in the universe." smack!, smack!

"I thank you for this discipline and beg for more." smack, smack, these especially hard.

The Second Cant was repeated five more times. Alpha-one was now, as usual, crying. They were tears of pain, of love and of gratitude. He had fully accepted his kidnapping. How could he, an inferior male, ever have found such superior females on his own? It had to be their choice to enslave him. He was truly thankful that they had.

After the Daily Discipline, Alpha-one was sent to kneel in the corner facing the wall, to let the discipline sink in. This was known as corner-time, and could last a few minutes or two hours. He could hear his mistresses busy doing something behind him - now was the time they liked to have sex.

Sometimes he was chained to his sleeping place in the floor and allowed to watch. Other times, he was restricted to corner-time whilst they fucked. Each of his mistresses had fucked him with a strapon, and each had made Alpha-one lick them to orgasm many times. Mistress Qoshi liked to hold his head in close, whilst Mistress Tanaka preferred to lightly flog his back as he licked her.

"Slave," said Mistress Qoshi, "turn around and crawl to us."

Alpha-one obeyed immediately. Mistress Qoshi was sitting on the edge of the bed, with her legs spread wide open. She was wearing a pair of long boots again, with high heels. Mistress Tanaka stood. She held a short but wicked flogger, and wore a thick strapon that jutted out from between her legs.

Mistress Qoshi gestured Alpha-one to come to her. She guided his head into her pussy, and Alpha-one began to lick her clit at the pace she liked. Holding his head in her warm, sweet-scented pussy, his whole world was her vulva. He licked her clit hungrily, his peripheral vision full of her soft green hair - pubic hair that he would never grow again on his denuded and vulnerable body.

Mistress Tanaka approached behind him and began to stroke his back. "Slave," she said, "you have taken to our discipline well over the last three weeks, better in fact than we could ever have hoped. We have arranged to purchase you - contracts were signed today - and you are now our permanent property. As Disciplinarians, we take discipline seriously, but obedience to discipline also brings rewards.

I will now fuck you with my strapon. A slave cannot consent to be fucked - the very notion is absurd - but I expect you to be eager to take my cock whenever I give it to you. As we fuck you deeper into submission, you will make my wife come first with your tongue.

Then you will make me come as I fuck your beautiful, spanked arse with my strapon - don't worry, slave, this strapon transfers all the sensations of fucking to me, so I can easily orgasm while fucking you. Then, with my cock still inside you, you will come on my wife's boots. We will name you as you lick your cum from them."

Mistress Tanaka reached down and released Alpha-one's cock from the cage. "Keep your hand off your cock until we tell you otherwise," she ordered.

With his face buried deep in Mistress Qoshi's pussy, he answered with a muffled "Yes, mistress."

Mistress Tanaka lubed up the cock and forced it inside Alpha-one. She gave him a few moments to get over the shock - now she officially owned him she could use her larger strapons to show him his place. He had never felt quite so owned as this. Then Mistress Tanaka began to fuck him, steady and slow, luxuriating in the power she held over this living piece of property. From time to time, she stung his back with the flogger, reasserting her discipline over him.

Her wife, meanwhile, was nearing her orgasm. She floated in a sea of pleasure, one hand pinning the slaveboy to her hairy, wet cunt, the other massaging her ample breasts to enhance the sensations. She looked proudly up at Tanaka, a true Disciplinarian and a caring, loving wife. Tanaka caught her gaze and began to fuck and whip the slave faster.

Spurred on by the renewed assault, the slave male increased his licking to the pace that he knew what make Mistress Qoshi orgasm. His tongue aching from the effort, his every breath filled with her scent, he succeeded. Mistress Qoshi orgasmed for a full minute, pressing the slave ever deeper into her body, never relenting in keeping his tongue exactly where she wanted it.

Once her orgasm subsided, she held the slave in her pussy still. It was Mistress Tanaka's turn to orgasm now, which she achieved by slamming her strapon cock into Alpha-one's hole faster and deeper. She pumped away for another two minutes like this before exploding into an orgasm that made her scream and moan, the battle cry of a superior female.

"Now, slave, move your hand down to your cock. You are ordered to come on Mistress Qoshi's boots," she commanded.

Mistress Tanaka continued to fuck Alpha-one, but this time at a slower pace, still going as deep as the strapon would allow her. Mistress Qoshi held the slaveboy a little more loosely, allowing him to look down enough to aim at her boots as she raised them off the floor. She rested the points of her heels on his thighs just above his knees, digging them in.

Discipline was pain, and Alpha-one gladly accepted it from her. Mistress Tanaka began to lightly flog the slave's back again - she wanted him to feel discipline from her as well as he came. Alpha-one reasoned that a good slave would come as quickly as possible once ordered to do so, unless told otherwise. He feverishly stroked his cock, all the while feeling the flow of discipline and ownership from his two mistresses.

Alpha-one was happy he would shortly get a name. He had had a name, once, but every day he took a drug that moved his mind on from his previous life. He realised he had forgotten his name. He had been a raw element, and as such had no name, only a designation. But now his owners were shaping him into something new, a well-disciplined and well-trained piece of property.

The orgasm came upon him. He aimed his cock as best he could at Mistress Qoshi's boots, releasing a thick stream of cum upon them, spurting out more and then more still. He rode the wave of the orgasm for longer than he ever had before. Now that his sexuality was entirely under the control of another, his orgasms would become entirely a matter of quality rather than quantity.

Spent, he ceased stroking. Mistress Qoshi hooked his leash under her boot and guided his head down, "Lick up your cum, slaveboy. Get every drop."

"Yes, mistress."

Mistress Qoshi caught Tanaka's eye. Now? A nod, yes, now. Mistress Tanaka spoke.

"Slave, you are ours now. Soon we will brand you with the symbol of our house, in a ceremony planned especially for the occasion. We have named you, slave. Your designation was Alpha-one, and it helped show you that you were a slave, property. Not a person as such, but more like elemental animality, to be shaped and trained. You came from Terra, and in your old language, there is a word that denotes change. You changed from a selfish patriarchal male into a selfless matriarchal slave. We name you Alter, to show that you changed, how you changed, and where you changed from."

Mistress Qoshi took over, "Our discipline is absolute. Your obedience will be complete. Our medical technology is advanced. We may live for another three hundred years, as may you. For all of that time, you will be our slave. You will live naked as only an animal can be, collared as only a slave can be. You will be disciplined every day of those three hundred years without fail.

We will take our pleasure from you, and give you pleasure if we so choose. We will sleep in our marital bed. You will sleep beside our bed on the floor, chained there until we wake and release you. You will be allowed out to run errands or to visit with our friends. Otherwise, your world will be our home. To whom do you belong?"

"To you, my mistresses."

"Good slave. Clean yourself up in the bathroom then chain yourself to your sleeping post. Tomorrow you will be branded."

"Yes, mistress."

Alter cleaned himself and then crawled to the palette where he slept. He attached his collar to the sleeping chain and pressed the lock tight. Only his mistresses could unlock him. He was about to pull the transparent sheet over himself when Mistress Tanaka approached him. She took a pair of cuffs and locked his hands behind his back, then removed the nipple rings from her slave's chest. Next, she took a pair of vicious nipple clamps and attached them to Alter's nipples. She tightened them until tears showed in his eyes.

"Good night, sweet slave. These clamps are a sign of our discipline. You will wear them often."

"I am a slave to your discipline, my mistresses."

12