The Galactic Gynarchy - Sean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there, Master quickly disrobed. Poll wondered at why women like Master wore clothes, but it didn't trouble him. Poll looked up from the floor as Master led him to the edge of the sofa. There, master spread her legs and unfolded her labia with one hand. She pointed at her engorged clitoris, then reached into Poll's mouth with her hand, pulling out his new, long, dexterous tongue. She made hand motions that indicated he should lick where she pointed.

Out loud, she said, "Lick Master's pussy, Poll."

Poll recognised most of the words but did not know "lick". Master made a licking motion with her tongue and then said "lick" again. Poll understood, and set to work licking Master's clit.

Verantee had always wanted a virgin, and was looking forward to training Poll to lick her to many exceptional orgasms. For now, she had to guide Poll to just do the basics. Poll was enthusiastically licking at Master's clit, but not getting Master very far. She pushed the puppy's face away from her and made a slow hand motion, saying "Slow", then a fast hand motion, saying "Fast". She repeated this until Poll understood.

Guiding Poll's tongue back to her clit, she had him start licking again and said "Slow." Poll began to lick slowly. He started gently, hesitantly, then used more pressure. His new sense of smell let him sense when Master was enjoying what he was doing. He increased the pressure to the point where Master smelled most aroused, continuing to put in long, slow licks of her clit. His head was pressed firmly into Master's cunt, her thighs, dark red pubic hair and labia cutting off his senses from any other source.

Verantee was in heaven. Here she had, before her, a handsome puppy, fully altered, stripped of hands and speech, lapping devotedly at her sex with a powerful tongue, at just the right speed. The orgasm came upon her suddenly. She came powerfully, squirting her juices all over the puppy's face. For his part, Poll had not been ordered by Master to stop licking, so he carried on. Verantee came for a long time, the scent of her orgasm serving to bond Poll to her in a truly animal way.

Veranteee pushed Poll away a little and then said, "Clean me. Clean Master."

Poll did not understand. Master made a licking motion then pointed all around her wet cunt.

"Lick Master clean, Poll."

Poll hesitantly licked some of Master's juices from her cunt then looked up for approval.

"Good boy, Poll. Clean Master."

Poll set to work cleaning up Master's juices, relishing the salty taste, tail wagging behind him. After a while, it seemed to Poll that there was no more for him to clean. He made an "aroo?" sound to Master, who nodded and said "Good boy". Poll wagged his tail.

Next, Verantee looked at Poll and said a new word, "Reward."

Poll did not know this one.

"Roll over," said Master.

Poll rolled onto his back. Master placed her hand there to steady Poll. Next, she released his chastity cage.

"Stay," she said. Poll stayed still.

Master returned with a stainless steel buttplug, covered it in lubricant, then guided it firmly it into Poll's hole. She wanted Poll to feel vulnerable and filled, to show she could violate him at will. Master turned the buttplug on, sending vibrations and stimulating pulses through Poll's prostate. At the same time, she used her hands - real human hands, quite unlike the paws on Poll's arms - to masturbate her puppy.

Poll was in heaven. Master was doing something for him now that he had never experienced from another before, either as a puppy or a human. At the same time, it was clear to Poll that he had earned this treat as a puppy, an obedient and good boy who had tried hard to follow Master's instructions. He had never had this from any woman as a human, could still dimly remember walking on two legs but without Master to tell him where to go. Clearly, it was better for him to be a puppy.

His tail, sticking out from underneath his body, swished happily. The need to ejaculate built quickly in Poll's cock. He already did not have the intelligence to wonder whether he should ask permission, and instead came quickly and happily into Master's hand. Master, for her part, spread the cum on her chest then leaned over Poll and had him lick it off her nipples and breasts, enjoying his tongue as it rasped over her. This, she thought, was absolute dominance.

Satisfied, Master had Poll curl up. She rested for a few minutes as well, then took Poll into the bathroom, where she and he bathed in a specially designed bath, with a shallower end for pets and a deeper end for a person. She rubbed him down all over, before relocking his cock into its cage, where it would stay for some weeks before his next reward.

The next day, she took Poll proudly to the branding room and personally branded the symbol of her house onto his left buttock. He howled as the brand was applied. The days stretched out before them happily, with Poll as Master's daytime companion, whilst at night Master would teach the puppy all the finer points of cunnilingus that his able, altered tongue could handle.

12