The Gambler and the Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remaining in perfect stillness for several minutes, I gently worked the bottom of my thumb up the underside of his cock, patiently driving the last hot pearls from his shaft. His cum spent, I took his final drops onto my tongue, sucked hard as I drew myself away from his lustrous member which departed my receptive mouth with a slight 'pop' as I lifted my head away.

Smiling, I opened my mouth wide for his viewing pleasure, revealing the remnants of his white essence resting on my tongue like a layer of overly warmed Cool Whip.

Seeing it as an affectionate gesture, I always ended his blowjobs in similar fashion and just knew he loved it. He smiled in return and drew me to him for a deep kiss as I plunged my tongue into him, still coated as it was with his special gift. "Will you want my ass next week, Mr. Sicilian?" I asked demurely, clearing my throat.

He looked down at me as if not comprehending the question so I repeated it. "Will you want anal, Edmond?"

Without saying a word, but with unequivocal affirmation written across his handsome face, he nodded as I licked my sticky lips for him, consuming any remnants and assuring both him and myself that I would spend the long drive back to school with his taste and scent fresh in my mouth and clinging to my welcoming throat.

In parting I gave him a final peck on the cheek before I grabbed my purse and reached for the handle of the door. Looking back to him I murmured, "Next week, sweetheart?"

End

12