The Gambler's Debt Ch. 01

Story Info
Loser gambler Clint is in for a big surprise.
11.1k words
3.4
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writermike
writermike
24 Followers

Clint Walleti parked his hog in front of the run the down mobile home, flipped his half burned buttless smoke into the garbage strewn yard, and entered the cluttered kitchen-dining room area of the twenty five year old trailer. Many of the cupboard doors hung open and all of them had their veneer peeling out at the corners. The sink was full of dishes and trash mixed with organic refuse spilled onto the floor from the trashcan as a swarm of flies circled in the middle of the room. The counter top room divider was cluttered with wrinkled beer cans candy wrappers and more dirty dishes covered with old dried food scraps.

"Anybody here," he shouted into the buzzing flies, "hey, Linda, you home yet?" after listening to the silence he muttered to himself, "Dumb cunt!" While opening up the refrigerator and grabbing a beer he continued muttering sarcastically to himself, "if she was ever on time it'd be a fucking miracle." as he looked at the clock noting it was three thirty and then taking several large chugs from the long necked bottle staring into the refrigerator cluttered with moldy cracked dry cheese, tomatoes that were so moldy they were melting across the bottom, wrinkled dry lettuce leaves laid next to an unrecognizable wad of something. There was dried out franks in an open package next to a half empty loaf of bread. There was little if any edible food, but there was plenty of beer and the gin bottles looked new. He let out a long, loud, wet belch and slammed the door closed.

Clint walked into the surprisingly spacious living room muttering, "Christ the mutt did it again she knows I wanted the boxes out of here," he gave them both a kick to the wall. Then looked at the picture Linda's mom Pearl took of them at the park. She was beaming a warm smile as she mugged for the camera and with a smug chuckle said, "Boy have I got the hook in her!" as he noted the smudge of makeup under her left eye concealing the black eye he had given her a day earlier. Then laughed out loud adding, "God...! What a wet and wild ride but dumb really, really dumb!" He was about to plop down in front of the TV when he heard an oddly familiar female voice coming from the bathroom at the far end of the trailer singing quite happily. He made his way through the clutter, to the bathroom door and tapped lightly. He knew it wasn't Linda got nosy and opened it up a crack. He could hear the woman's voice clearly over the water beating on the Formica walls and heavy plastic curtain and recognized the voice. Clint began chuckling to himself hissing, "It's Pearl come to tease me again." Then quickly stripped off his clothes and quietly slipped inside the towel strewn bathroom, and without the slightest warning, jerked the moldy shower curtain open and just stared wild-eyed at Linda's mother, Pearl, stumbling from the startle, and gasping from the shock of Clint's abrupt action, with a stunned look on her face as she tried desperately to cover herself!

Nonchalantly as you, please Clint eyed her top to bottom a beer in one hand and stretching his still limp shaft with the other. He drained his beer spilling most of down his front and tossed the empty onto the stained carpet then casually asked as he stared at her full soapy wet bush only half covered by her hand, and in a chuckling voice he asked, "So, Mrs. K, how's it going?" ending his query with an exaggerated slurping sound as he slipped into the small shower.

"W-what are you doing in here, Clint!?" the mortified woman stammered while turning away to hide her large breasts and thick black bushy hair from Clint's rude gaping gaze. Pearl continued swishing her hand over her round hairy buttocks trying in vain to cover her backside.

"Well..." he said while eyeing her fanny hungrily and in a strained southern drawl continued, "I was thinkin' you was Linda, but now I'm glad you ain't!" He stood there grinning and letting the water splash over him as he pulled his limp penis.

Even in her stunned state, Pearl Knight couldn't help taking furtive glances at Clint's moderately long but skinny penis noticing it becoming erect, and with a wavering voice ordered, "N-now you get out of here right now or I'll tell Linda about this!" her front still half turned away in an effort to conceal her privates.

Clint laughed evilly, "Shit tell her don't tell her I don't give a fuck!" Clint was amused at the older woman's obvious predicament, and then brayed, "Well, now I know where Linda gets her good looks and tits, shit you look good and you've got milk too! You know what else she must of gotten all the clitty too!" Now Clint just stood there stroking his erect penis looking at Pearl and sporting a very crooked grin he added, "I've seen you look at me when I had a boner pushin' my pants out... yes I think you want a taste and I want a look at that bushy bush of you'res!"

"Your mind has been playing tricks on you! Now get!" she scolded. Pearl never really approved of Clint but in an effort to maintain her relationship with her daughter, she kept her misgivings to herself. Now she was ashamed to admit his brash biker attitude was a turn on to her. Pearl now understood how her daughter was enamored with the insolent and obtrusive young man. Had she had learned it from her, or did she pass it on in her genes? For all of his brash nastiness, and demanding nature he had an attractive aura of arrogance and sexual self assured about him that even she found irresistible. She thought of her persistent fantasy; how like today she would show up while her daughter was away, and the images of him taking advantage of the situation, maybe raping her while his body reeked of stale sweat, beer, and cigarettes, or forcing her to suck him off and filling her mouth with his sperm.

Pearl's disapproving attitude slipped further into the back of her mind as her vagina began flooding with Bartholin fluids; she felt dizzy and out of control as Clint moved in closer to her; she offered only a hint of resistance as he slid one hand around her side cupping a plump breasts milking the large hard nipple with his fingers and as he nibbled her ear he began diddling her taut button of a clitoris with the other. Pearl just gasped and moaned, and her body flexed and jerked shamelessly to his impetuous stimulation.

"You're hotter than I thought you could get, ain't you baby?" he exaggeratedly whispered, blowing his hot breath across her wet neck salaciously adding, "I could tell you were hot for me." While fingering her hard nipple, and pulling her erect clitoris he warmly asked, "Tell me, are you as good at suckin' cock as your little honey!?" The muscles around Pearl's clitoris were so tight they were throbbing she was in such a state of arousal that she would have fucked a donkey, so just picturing her sweet daughter on her knees with this small but hard penis in her mouth was enough to make her knees go weak, and when he tweaked her nipple even harder, a shudder swept through her body Pearl spun around and she slipped to her knees taking Clint's hard penis into her mouth.

"Oh, baby!" he sighed as the middle aged woman hungrily vacuumed his meat making loud slurping noises. Clint had both hands full of her long black hair and was making exaggerated movements with his hips as if he had a large member and then in a dreamy voice remarked, "all the women in your family must be talented, cuz I gotta say, you both have a fuckin' gift!?"

Pearl didn't know if it was a gift or not, but what she did know was that for as long as she could remember, she loved taking a man's cock into her mouth and bringing it to fast and wet orgasm. She loved the feeling of hot sperm gushing into her mouth and its taste was so very satisfying. She thought about uncle Ted and the dozens and dozens of men she dated through the years, as she skillfully worked on Clint's throbbing penis. Even during her three marriages she was easy for them to have and use as a toy and how quickly she could get them to cum in her mouth and now Clint her daughter's husband a gambling, scam running philanderer who lost more money then he ever earned, the worst of it was he had taken all her daughter's inheritance as well. When she felt his pecker stiffen and the inside of her mouth turn creamy, she knew he was about to climax. Pearl pushed him away as disgust exploded inside her mind; the memory of how this bastard spent all of her daughter's money and now her own infidelity turned her passion to ice and she bolted from the tub grasping at a dirty towel from the sink.

"Now you just hold on there! You little teasing bitch!" Clint growled as he grabbed a handful of her long black hair causing her to slip and fall. "I am going to cum in you one way or another. You just hold still while I slip this stiff dick in your ass!" he grunted out as he maneuvered behind her. As he stuffed her head into the toilet Clint sneered, "You are going to get fucked right here and now!" He thrust his penis several times between her legs missing her opening and bouncing off her thighs, her vulva, and glancing off her clitoris as Pearl squirmed in an effort to avoid being penetrated.

Clint smashed Pearl's head into the toilet tank, "Hold still god damn it!" He shouted and shoved her head under the yellowed water. Water splashed from the bowl as Pearl floundered trying to escape; her knees slipped on the wet floor spreading her legs wider. She coughed and gagged while her head remained underwater; her arms flailed about as her hands could not get a grip on the dirty wet toilet rim. Soon the struggle began to slow, her body convulsively heaved, and Clint let out a loud grunt as he stuffed his tool into Pearl's vagina and pulled her out of the water. Clint feverishly pumped while Pearl's face grimaced from chocking and gagging, as she caught her breath. It took only a few minutes for Clint to ejaculate Pearl hadn't even caught her breath when he started hissing and groaning from climaxing. His knee slipped and out popped his penis shooting a thick rope of sperm across Pearl's buttocks and back before he could stuff it back in. Clint gave her a few more convulsive thrusts and relaxed, but kept Pearl's head pressed against the toilet tank.

"I can't believe ya..." Her tirade of disgust was cut short.

"You can't believe me...! What the hell was you doing taking a fuckin' shower in my house? Washing ole Gregory's sperm out of your cunt after fucking him in the park?!" He snarled as he tightened his grip around her side keeping his penis pushed as far in as he could and grabbed another handful of hair yanked her head back and growled, "Yea that's right I know about him but does ole hubby the man's brother? I guess you like keep'en it inside the family fucking hubbies brother. I've seen you lookin' you rubbin' your tits on me, you even come over here smellin' like a bitch in heat... Yea you come over here to get a turn on, and then go home and fuck your tired old man, but when you close your eyes is it the last guy you blew or is it me you see."

"No! No that's not tru...!" Clint cut her short with a shake of her head.

"No!?" He crooned angrily, "I own you just like I own your mutt daughter. Now get dressed and leave before she gets home it'll just make things worse for her if you are still here when Jimmy gets here."

"My god...! You bastard you've sold her again...!" Pearl moaned disgustedly.

"Yea my team didn't come through with the spread." Clint rubbed his face and then barked as he yanked the towel from her hands, "Shit...! Hurry up god damn it... your dry enough get dressed!" and he started pushing her around the floor towards the door with his feet.

"I don't kn..." She blinked as she was interrupted again.

Clint's snappish growl cut her short as he had anticipated what she was about to say, "She sees the same fucking thing you see!" he paused as he watched her dress and then sneered, "Now grab your shoos and get the fuck out of here!" As Pearl headed out the door he sneered, "Don't tell her anything, you'll just make it a lot harder on her if you mess up this weekend."

The four forty five buss arrived at the stop just as Pearl got there, and as she sat down she started to cry. The shame she felt over her attraction for the bastard, the dread she felt for her daughter, and her inability to help her was more than she could keep inside. Jimmy the shark a well known biker, dope peddler, loan shark, just an all round bad guy, and he was trouble to be avoided at all costs. He was rumored to run a whorehouse, a gambling hall, and used violence and fear of violence to keep the people tangled up in his web in line. As her tears burned her face she realized that Clint was right, when she closed her eyes during sex with her latest husband it 'was...' him she saw. The fantasy she had was; he was having sex with Linda while she was kissing her and feeling her sweat running in sheets across her body, and smelling the scent of his sperm mixing with her daughter's vaginal fluids. Her heart was racing as the bus pulled up to her stop. Pearl stumbled out and watched it pull away and with conviction said; "I'll get you out of this mess baby I promise!"

As Clint sat in the chair sucking down another beer staring at the replays of the game that lost him a lot of money, his team won the game but they just didn't make the point spread. He was steaming mad and getting angrier by the minute with Linda because she hadn't cleaned the house like she was told to do and the clock was ticking. He was so nervous about what The Shark would do if Linda weren't here when he arrived. Then he heard the buss stop and knew Linda was back he told him self, "Use the charm man, seduce her just like all the other times, what ever it takes to keep her here until Jimmy gets here."

The door opened and Linda came in with her arms full of groceries. She just closed her eyes in an effort not to see the clutter, and set them on the table by shoving the junk against the wall and shouted, "Honey I'm home!"

"I know." Clint acknowledged giving Linda a start by being so close.

Her shoulder length dark blond hair flew back as she spun around in surprise. Her pouty naturally red lips were open as if ready to scream, her large dark brown eyes were blinking in a wild expression of fear, and the nostrils of her big nose were flaring. The expression on her full fleshy face quickly turned soft and a warm smile began to shine. "Wow you gave me quite a start." She pointed out and flinched a little when Clint neared. The periodic abuse Clint inflicted on her had made her a little jumpy and uncertain with what to expect.

"I was starting to worry about you, you were suppose to be back thirty minutes ago." He admonished and paused as he stepped behind her and started to rub her shoulders and asked, "What kept you?"

"The bus was running ahead of schedule and pulled away just before I could get there!" Linda paused as she caught her breath then hissed, "I was so mad! But that is starting to make me feel much better." Linda closed her eyes and she began to enjoy the shoulder rub.

"Well no harm done, I'm not really very hungry anyway." Clint reassured.

Lind turned her face to his chest and then purred, "Are you sure you want to go through with this, and give me a child?"

"Sure I'm sure honey!" He whispered and added, "It will change everything for the better. Besides we or you've been talking about it for a long time now" And gave her an affectionate bear hug.

"Well then we can try tonight; my breasts have been aching all day, and I had a really long hot flash on the bus." She paused as a warm smile bubbled onto her face and saucily purred, "So I'm pretty sure I have started ovulating." And then gave Clint a kiss on his throat.

"So tonight it is then." Clint warmly said adding as he motioned towards his chair, "Let's sit here a while and start warming up." As they walked to the chair Clint noted the time five ten and a sigh of relief washed over him.

Just as they sat down and started kissing the front door flew open with a crash as it hit the wall and in walked Jimmy the Shark his knotted, long, salt and pepper black hair surrounding his head, nearly hiding the long scare on his cheek, and laying on his muscular shoulders. His sleeveless unbuttoned denim shirt accented his powerful arms and hairy barrel chest, and his dirty blue jeans were wrapped tightly around his bulky legs. Linda's eyes quickly focused on the bulging outline of his heavy soft cock as it snaked down his leg and the bulge of his scrotum. The two of them jumped as he dropped his backpack.

"Hi Shark come on in." Clint said hesitantly.

"I thought I told you to have this pig sty cleaned up before I got here!" His voice scolding as he glared at Clint and a sarcastic smile beamed as he looked at Linda squirming in Clint's lap as she tried to jump up and he asked, "You miss me baby?" and when he turned his gaze at Clint it turned hard and angry looking and he growled, "This is going to cost ya.'"

"I trie..." With a wave of Shark's hand Clint went mute.

"I know what you were doing; yesterday you were losing at poker, and today you were watching your lame ducks not make the spread so you lost even though they won, and now you are into me for a 'lot...!' of money." Shark paused as he walked across the floor and very angrily asked, "What else did you forget?"

Panic was beginning to cause Clint to tremble as he stuttered, "Nothing else Shark...really."

Linda now standing and looking frightened gasped as she asked, "What is going on here? Clint!? Clint you...you didn't sell me again!" She whined painfully and held the back of her hand to her mouth and her body convulsed with every gasping breath she took.

"A 'lot...!' of money!" Jimmy the Shark snarled as he eyed Linda and smiled as a tear fell from both of her eyes.

"I had to baby he was going to brake my legs because you didn't do it good for him the last time!" Clint cried out gasping for breath, "I had to promise you to him again!" Clint said quite excitedly as fear of Shark was taking a grip on him.

"It took two weeks for my black eye to heal and the bruises on my face to go away, and my ribs are still a little soar... You promised me... never again!" Linda sprayed spit as she shouted with both fear and anger ravaging her body, causing her to soak her Levis with urine as she sobbed loudly.

"Quite!" Barked Jimmy and then growled, "Tell her!"

"Honey if you act like a mopey mutt you will be treated like one." Clint explained his voice trying not to waver.

"Now come on over here and give ole Jimmy a little sugar." Shark urged. Linda's knees warbled, her eyes glancing all over the room searching for a way out of this then she glared sternly at Clint as he started nudging her.

"Go on baby give him a little kiss." Clint urged and then added, "It'll go easier for us both if you just give in to him!"

Linda surrendered and walked over and gave him a fast kiss and started to walk away when Shark pulled Linda back by her hair and gave her another kiss, much more forceful and longer. When the kiss broke she started to walk back to Clint but Jimmy hissed, "What do ya think you are doing you stay right here by my side!" and with one hand pushing her face into his armpit by the hair he pulled out his cell-phone with his free hand and made a call. The tones from the speed dialer could be heard across the room and then he snapped, "I'm here at the pig pen send the cleaning crew." He put the phone back in his pocket and with her nose still in his armpit stuffed his free hand up her shirt and started squeezing and twisting a nipple.

"Oowha...! God damn your hurting me...!" Linda whined and she started squirming from his abusive pawing.

"Hush!" He snapped and then ordered, "Sniff my hairy arm pit and I want to hear you so sniff it loud!" the mucus in Linda's nose gurgled loudly as she inhaled the three or four day old sweat. She swallowed her mucous down as it filled her throat while complying obediently with his disgusting order. "That's my good baby another couple more really deep sniffs now you keep that nose of you'res buried in my black curlies and then take a look at these pictures, and take a 'good...!' look." and threw them on the table.

writermike
writermike
24 Followers