The Game

Story Info
Take my breath away.
846 words
3.76
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers

This is purely a fantasy. A short one at that, it involves Breath Play. If you don't like that... don't read.

*****

I poured three glasses of wine; two white, one red. I set them on the tray spread out in a triangle. I placed an item with each glass. With the white wine, a bottle of massage oil and a vibrator. With the red wine a long scarlet silk scarf. Striping off my tank and swimsuit I picked everything up and headed for the deck, my dick was hardening with just the thought of what was coming.

Stepping out of the cabin I paused to let my eyes adjust to the sun. The calm Gulf of Mexico surrounded us. Only the sound of Vivaldi combining with the soft waves lapping against the hull. Clare and Rosanne were at the table, their backs to me and the sun looking out across the water. Their chairs some way apart but holding hands loosely across the span.

I paused to appreciate the sight. Two splendid creations of the Almighty here with me on our private cruise of decadence. If this were Eden and they the fruit, I would have not taken a simple bite, I would have devoured and embraced the glory that comes before the fall!

Clare was a raven-haired temptress. She had a sharp wit and a full figure. Curves that would challenge a driver at Le Mans. Her E cup breast were unencumbered. I could not see from where I stood whether she was nude or not but I didn't care either.

Rosanne was trimmer but still understood that there was nothing wrong with a woman having a shape other than a stick figure. She was round in the right places and trim in the other right places. She was the body lingerie was meant to adorn. I knew though I could not see that she was wearing a halter-top bikini. Her auburn hair cascaded down behind her.

Now fully erect I walked out around the table and set the tray upon the lazy Susan at the center of the table. The ladies smiled as the game had begun.

The rules were simple all three of us would place our hands on the tray and start it spinning. When it stopped the person closest to each wine glass has exclusive authority over the item with it. The person in charge of an item must use it. The person in closest to the red wine is in charge. No one is to be made to do something they are unwilling to do.

The glasses pointed at no one as we began the spin. Round and round and round it went, slower and slower. At the end the Red wine was closest to me, the white wine with the vibrator closest to Clare, and the oil to Rosanne.

I smiled and stood. I beckoned Clare and motioned her between Rosanne's legs. She smiled and walked over to me. Laying the vibrator under my balls she kissed me deeply and passionately. She then knelt between Rosanne's legs and drew down her bikini and began teasing and tasting her occasionally teasing her with the vibrator.

I stepped over Rosanne's chair my member in her face and handed her the oil. She smiled and poured some on her hands and then laced her fingers together and used her hands to enclose my cock. She kept her thumbs straight and together side by side as she began to stroke me.

The feeling was amazing and I allowed myself a moment to revel in it. I almost forgot my part of the game. Remembering, I took the long scarf and wrapped it once round her neck and set my hand upon her shoulders. I pulled slowly and waited for her.

She looked up and into my eyes, apprehensive. I tilted my head in question and she took a breath and moaned from Clare's ministrations as she nodded assent.

As she stroked my cock looked down and saw that Clare had the vibrator planted firmly in herself and she was eating Rosanne for all she was worth. I rolled the silk and my hands and began to choke her. Slowly cutting off air a little bit at a time. I used her stroking me as a guide.

When she began to stop, I let up when she sped up I tightened. Soon she and Clare were both close. I could hear the vibrators wet sound as it went in and out of Clare's cunt. I could feel Roseanne's hand tighten on my cock.

I began to tighten the scarf further. I could see her face start to flush as my semen erupted in her hand and landed on her cheek. I felt her suck air beneath me when I released the scarf and both women cried out in orgasm.

We stayed there for some minutes before cleaning up. Each of us catching our breath. I rang the bell to the porters to clean up and the three of us retired to the pool.

ti2xgr
ti2xgr
37 Followers