The Game

Story Info
She is hunted, then taken.
7.9k words
3.8
27.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkDddy
DarkDddy
3 Followers

She sat in the parking lot of the mall, just letting the world move around her. Watching nothing, seeing everything. She watched the cars that drove into the lot, then she watched for people not getting out of them. She watched the people walking in to the mall, and she watched for people looking around. Most people where in a hurry. They had money to spend, or credit to diminish. They were quick to get out of their cars and make their way out of the cold.

She was good at what she did and part of the reason she had been in the game for so long was because she was suspicious of everyone, well, almost everyone. She could never understand the connection they had to California. It was a thin string and it had become taut at times but one that had to this day, yet to be broken, no matter how many years passed.

If she was being honest with herself, this move did make her nervous, it was big. To go after this caliber of people was huge and almost unthinkable, it was the big time. It was different from all the other times. There was no turning now back though, they had put the ball in motion last night and there was no stopping it now.

Maybe they should have stayed out of this one but even as she had the thought a thin smile crossed her face in resignation. This was the life they lived, things had to be done, decisions made and consequences paid. She checked her pistol one last time, tucked it in her holster and stepped out of the rental car.

He watched her get out of the car. She was still gorgeous. He watched a body he had come to know very well a long time ago. There had been occasions to get reacquainted but it was never enough time for him. She was someone that he knew he would do almost anything for at one time. He didn't understand the connection they had, had. They had met so many years ago, but she had meant as much to him as anyone that has followed since. She was a part of what made him the man he was today and that meant something.

As he watched he couldn't understand the emotions that that filled his heart and the conflict that tumbled in his mind. There was confusion at how much things had changed. He weighed heavy with the decisions he had made and the things he set in motion that brought them here today. He had wanted nothing more than to keep her out of the game from the first day they had met all those years ago, but she would have none of it. With every move he made toward that, he seemed to inevitably pull her in deeper, year after year.

Very well he thought. He had tried, what followed was out of his hands. More than that, he was starting to understand that it was unavoidable, it had to happen, it was how they lived, and it was his place to bring it about. Like he said, a lot of things had changed including what they meant to each other. He had started to realize this a while ago. Her sister was a little more cautious by nature but she was in just as deep. They were drawn to the money, who wouldn't be? They were drawn to the excitement, the danger, it was a rush that not many people would ever know.

He watched thru the glass doors of the mall. He was far enough back so that she couldn't see him.

She weaved thru the cars, making her way vigilantly, people walking around her. He noticed her demeanor. She knew she was in danger, smart girl he smiled to himself. Apparently not smart enough if he was watching her make her way to him unawares. She was nervous, he could see it with every step she took. Nobody else would notice but he knew that body. He had watched every curve as she undressed for him time after time. He had seen how her muscles mover together when she was at easy and he had seen how tight they were when she wasn't.

She was wearing a short tight top and loose skirt. He couldn't see her eyes but he knew they were darting around, taking everything in. He watched her move, the top she wore, black and hugging her every curve. It started just above the waist of her skirt showing a suggestive amount of skin as she walked. Her body was fit, partly from working out, mostly from genetics. The clingy material climbed over her skin, up her body stretching over her breast. Breast he had loved, caressed and paid countless attentions too. Her skin was the color of a soft caramel, coming from some Native American ancestor somewhere down the line.

As she walked, her skirt hung off her beautiful hips. It was a pattern of blue and white flowers and sat low down her waist, having no chance of ever meeting the material of the black top. She had legs that others imagined wrapped around them. He didn't have to imagine, those were memories no one could take away from him. Feeling her thighs, squeezing his waist, trying to bring him into her, trying to make them one. He knew the pleasure of running his hands up and down those soft thighs.

As he basked in those memories, he watched her coming to him for the last time. He knew she was armed. She, like him almost always was with good reason. This woman carried two weapons on her at all times. One in a holster somewhere on her person. The other he could just make out as he took a step back and pushed open the door to the service hall just behind him. The last thing he saw before he walked thru it was the very edge of the life size Sig Saur tattooed on her right hip.

The door clicked close behind her as she stood still in the service hall. Sarah didn't like this at all. She, along with her sister had been involved in a risky game most of their adult lives. There was only one winner, they understood that, but it didn't stop them from getting pulled in, deeper and deeper, time after time. If she was being completely honest, people had gone to great lengths most of their lives to keep them out of danger. This wasn't always possible but she knew Cindy and she had more than one guardian angel in their business.

One of them was the reason she was here today but something was different know. Things had changed between them, shifted somehow and she wasn't sure she had the whole picture and that made her nervous. They had done this many times, but something was off this time. Her instructions such as they were had been simple enough. Drive to the mall, park in the specific parking lot where she had just walked in thru then go in. She was to make her way thru a service hall, out the other end into the main mall area and find her target. This was the game, she understood that. It was a hunt, sometimes she was the hunter, sometimes she was the hunted. Today, she wasn't completely sure where she stood.

It should have been simple enough she thought as she made her way further into the hall. It was a part of the business they were in and from the beginning it was what drew her in but it was different this time. So many things were changing and it was time for her to step up, make her mark in their business. She thought about him as she walked warily. It was a short walkway that seemed to go behind a few stores than out the other end but she took it slow.

There were doors on both sides all the way down. It was empty and she could see the other end, she walked. She was reaching for the handle on the exit door before she realized something was wrong. There was nothing to give it away, she just knew. She never heard the door she had just passed open behind her. She heard the click as it slid closed and even as her hand dropped from the door handle to reach for her gun she knew she was too late.

She was pushed up roughly, pinning her in, trapping her hand between her body and the door. She felt something hard press into her, she froze. She knew who it was without having to turn around. She should have known, if she had thought about it she would have known. Maybe deep down, she did know. There was too much at stake this time for her not to have anticipated this.

The game was a hunt, winner take all and they hunted people down year after year. There were only three rules. Everyone had to be over 18. Everyone had to had to be sponsored by a previous player to get in. It was only open to the first 20 people that came up with the buy in. Nobody knew who ran the game by this time. It had been going on for more than 40 years. The money was deposited in an account, proof being sent to a specific email and the prize was paid out of the same account after the last person had been hunted down.

For them, their sponsor was their uncle. But not right away. He refused Cindy permission the year she turned 18 and every year after until she turned 21. Sarah had to wait until she was 21 also, their uncle not happy to let them participate but understanding that he could only hold them back for so long. On their 21st birthday they were each gifted the buy in money and a Sig Saur pistol and the hunt was on.

He had her body trapped between him and the door. He was being careful because he knew her well. He took a small step back and pulled her gun hand back behind her. He held it at the small of her back. She knew what was poking hard into her, she didn't fight, there was no point. He pulled her other arm back and held both of her wrist tight at the small of her back. He slid the hand not holding her wrist around the small of her back at the waist of her skirt. Nobody could ever imagine she could hide a gun there.

Her skirt was riding low on her hips and clinging to every curve, it left nothing to the imagination.

There was no gun there, the hand making its way slowly over the hump of her ass told her this was not about finding her weapon. She took it, she knew the hand that made its way around her waist to the front of her body. Her body remembered his touch. He knew how to be gentle until she didn't want him to be anymore. He knew how to take her to the edge, drawing from her sexual fantasies, pulling at her fears and mixing them with her primal need to be take. He dominated her almost to the point of violence while making her feel safe, tripping something in her mind, giving her some of the most intense sexual experiences she had or in her opinion would ever have.

Her heart missed the feelings that their bodies pressed together brought up. Her mind knew the danger she was in but her body didn't care. She could feel herself react. She felt the heat building from deep inside her. His hand moved from her waist up her flat stomach and familiarly under her blouse. Her skin soft, her muscles tone. He knew his way around her body and he knew exactly how she would react. He pressed harder against her, reminding her why he was there, what he was there to take from her, she didn't care.

He slid his hand in her bra and found what he was looking for straight away. He heard the breath escape her lips. He found her hard little nipple. He remembered her nipples, big and dark against the skin of her breast. He rolled it around between his fingers. Pulled it a little, he heard the whimper low, almost silent, defiant, but it was there. He moved smoothly to the other side. He remembered those little buttons. He knew could make her body move, writhe and beg for more with every little pinch, lick and bite.

After a few teasingly sadistic moments, he regrettably pulled his hand slow but determined out of her bra and made his way from her top, back over that perfect stomach and found her waist again. He was on a mission and this was a long time coming. She had been a little girl playing a grown-up game and thus far, he had carried her and her sister when he could. Mentoring them when he could, consoling them when they faltered in a game that was at many times, unforgiving. But this time it was different, they were at odds and there was too much riding on the outcome for him to be forgiving of their foolishness.

He would deal with Sarah first for her sister was more cautious, dangerous even. She had proved herself already and she was someone he shouldn't under estimate knowing first hand of the people she had taken out. But that was something he would think about later, that day, he was here for one thing and he couldn't let anything distract him. He moved down over her stomach, over her smooth skirt, feeling the curve of her thigh. He moved down past the valley where her thighs met, he could feel the heat coming from there, it almost gave him pause. He moved his lips closer to her neck. She let out another whimper, louder this time.

He thrived on the little sounds she made. He loved knowing he could get to her that way. She was in trouble and she knew it. He was in control and she wasn't used to that anymore. She and her sister were starting to call the shots know and it made her a little too comfortable and this was the result, now she would have to pay for that carelessness. He had to stoop a little bringing his lips closer to her. She could feel his breath caressing her neck, heating up every inch of her body. He found the hem of that skirt. He knew there wasn't many places for her to hide a weapon. His hand found his way under the flowing, loose material and touched hot, smooth, soft flesh.

She whimpered again. She knew what was coming, she knew why he was there and he knew it killed her that she didn't anticipate it. Apparently, she wasn't as good as she thought she was. He slid his hand caressingly almost lovingly up the inside of her silky soft thigh. He felt her body relax a little just starting to give in to resignation. She knew she had lost but all the fight hadn't left her just yet. His hand found the pistol at the top of her thigh. It was nestled in a special made holster that in fact he had sent her as a gift. In his own way, it was acknowledging their success in a business her and her beautiful sister should have never been a part of, but it was too late to dwell on that now. His hand grazed over the holstered pistol.

She held her legs together in a show of resistance knowing it was futile and useless. He felt the rough material of the elastic give way to the cold hard smoothness of the gun just sticking out the top. He kept going finding heat again in skin he touched just before finding what he came all this way for. His fingers found the lacey roughness of her panties as she lost all the willingness to resist and gave in to the lust he had always brought out in her and opened her legs to give herself to him one last time.

She pressed against him, rubbing herself on his hand. She couldn't help it she knew the things those hands could do to her. She knew how he could make her feel and she wanted to feel that way again. She was under no illusions what this meant, he would take what he wanted from her one last time and then it would be over. She was angry at his betrayal, at the same time, humiliated at how much she wanted him when she should be trying to end him. She lost any other thought but that. She knew he was there to take her down. He had warned her to stay out of it, saying it was a dirty, dangerous game but she was a stubborn person.

She didn't care about why he was there though, not at that moment. She needed him again, she needed his touch. She backed herself against him. She knew it was him the moment he pressed himself in to her back. They had grown to know each other's bodies well and she would know him pressed up against her anytime. He finally let go of her wrist and she reached down, finding his hand and using him for her pleasure. She used his hand as she would a favorite sex toy. Manipulating, rubbing and touching herself with his hand as her phallic object.

He reached around the front of her body and once again found those familiar nipples. She whimpered and let out a little cry as he pinched one. She was lost in her pleasure and didn't even notice when he took his hand out of her blouse and reach behind him pulling her with him. She half walked, was half carried riding his hand as he opened the door to the storage room he had been lay in wait for her and pulled them both in.

Cindy was as good as gone, she understood that now. She had been the hunted. There had been a lot of loss in her life but never had one meant as much as this one. She had trusted him and he deceived her, and now she would pay for that trust. He was in complete control now. She was powerless, her body over run with lust, her mind and heart weighed down with betrayal. She was helpless to do anything even if she hadn't been paralyzed with her need for him.

He pulled them, thru the door and closed it as soon as she was clear. He fought her to relinquish his hand. She cried in frustration as he pushed her up against the inside of the door. She planted both palms against the hard cold of the steel and pushed her ass against him, feeling how hard he was. She needed him inside her but she was too lost in lust to take the initiative. She was at his mercy. He rubbed himself against her. He was in control and was enjoying denying her the one thing she wanted most right then above anything else. They thought alike. Sex was always a competition between them. There was always a contest of wills being waged the loser playing to the conquers every whim. The outcome varied, with either one dominating the other at different times.

But this last time, she was his. She cried out when he nipped at her collar, this drove her wild. So far neither had said a word. He ran his tongue slowly up the nape of her neck and she exhaled heavily. She reached back for him and found his zipper but he moved just out of her reach before she could get what she so desperately wanted. She cried out in frustration but he wasn't ready to take her just yet. She had been a bad girl. She had no business being here, he had tried in vain to warn her off. He was not the only one that went to great lengths to protect these two yet this one insisted on putting herself in the thick of things time and again. Stubborn was an understatement.

Make no mistake about it, he would be inside this beautiful creature one last time, there was no doubt about that. Sooner rather than later, he played at resistance but he could never hold out long when it came to her. She had the same effect on him that he knew he had on her. It had been that way from the beginning. He was here to do something he never thought he would have to, but he also missed her and understood that he wouldn't have her again. It had been too long. But she was here now and she was his for what little time he could carve out before he had to do what he went there to do, end her.

He took her errant hand and planted it back on the steel of door. She knew she had to do it his way or this would go worse for her. They had played these rolls before. It took all her will but she left her hands on the door as if frozen to the cold steel. She planted her feet apart in hope and anticipation and just waited it out.

He would have his fun with her but she would eventually get what she wanted, what she needed. That was all that was going thru her mind, refusing to think about what came after. She would have him inside her of that she was sure but the torment he would put her thru before that would be torture. She understood that this would be the last time she would ever have him, after this she would be over.

Damien held her hand in place until he was sure she would not move it again. She knew the game and she knew there was no way around it. It would be his way and she would play his game.

He started slowly sliding his hand down her arm moving back up against her. He snuggled up tight to her and pressed himself against her ass. She gasped pushing back grinding herself against him. Needing to feel him, wanting to feel how hard she made him, even though she knew part of what excited him was his complete dominance of her. He had won, he would take her and then he would end her. That was part of what drove his lust for her.

He reached around and slid his hand back in her top finding his way straight into her bra, cupping her tit firm and squeezing almost painfully. She gasped enjoying the pain. He held her in his hand, playing her nipple around, feeling how hard it was. His other hand slid down over her stomach and found its way into the waist band of her skirt. He slid his finger inside the top of her panties and she exhaled in anticipation. She gyrated her hips impatiently. Looking for him, trying to get a part of him inside her. Bringing herself to him tired of waiting for his fingers to find her.

DarkDddy
DarkDddy
3 Followers