The Game

Story Info
Two friends enjoy "lure and capture" in a porn shop.
2.1k words
4.09
50.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my friend Beth and I stood at the rack of dirty cards chuckling over them in the local porn shop, we were not aware that we were both being watched by a man two aisles over. We had frequented this shop many times and were never once approached by anyone, despite it being our ongoing game to lure someone to the back to play with. Tonight would be different.

Feeling a bit horny, Beth and I headed to the local porn shop to play our favorite game. Beth’s brother Stan ran the place in the evenings, so we had freedom to come and go as we pleased without feeling as if we should be there to purchase something . We both loved going through the racks of toys, and developing fantasies along the way. We often talked a loud making people believe were into all kinds of sexual activities, in hopes of making a conquest. Beth and I had been friends for many years and shared only a casual sex for fun only relationship.

We headed first for the card racks, and then would head over to the toys and see what story we could make up.

“Oh Beth, Look at this dildo honey, I bet you could take this up your pretty little ass. I know you could handle its size,” I said in my louder than normal voice.

“Girl, you know it. The bigger the better in my tight little ass. BUT look at this one! I would love to have this one in my very wet pussy, while you fingered my ass.” Beth said in return.

We knew we had caught the attention of the only guy in the shop. As he moved through the store we could see him duck behind various racks to read just his growing cock in his jeans. He was listening to every detail, and we hoped we could lure him into our little game.

“Beth, remember the time, I tied you to the bed, and licked your pussy for over an hour?” I asked.

“Yes, and I loved every minute, but when you took the vibrator and fucked my hot pussy, I thought I would explode.” Beth said, now very much into the growing dialog.

“You know we need to buy? We need to get our selves a big strap on,” I informed Beth.

Our friend was now moving into our direction, and very much interested in what we had to say. I caught Stan’s eyes as he shook his head. Stan loved to watch our performances, and never minded as long as we didn’t move towards actually harassing the customers. Not everyone coming to the porn shop was into our game.

I picked up the largest strap on I could find, and turned and held it up for the man to see. “Do you think my friend here would be able to handle me pounding this into her?” I asked him.

He turned and moved to the next aisle. A shy one I thought. This was going to be a challenge.

I moved to the rack of dildos and held a huge black one up for Beth to see, and asked her, “Beth, Wouldn’t you just love to feel a black cock in your puss?”

Beth let out moan, and said, “I’d much rather see how much I could take down my throat.”

I looked over and saw our friend massaging the bulge in his jeans. He was standing behind a rack, and must have thought he was totally out of our sights. I moved in his direction, and as I did, he again moved to another area of the store. He was getting more and more uncomfortable, but it was obvious he was enjoying our dialog.

I moved back to the dildos and took one off the rack, and secretly replaced it with one in my purse. “Beth, look here hon,” I said. As she turned towards me, and I also knew I had our friend looking my way too, I took the dildo and began rubbing in on my lips. “Ohhhh, Beth, I want some cock badly.”

Beth said to me, “Put that away, and lets go watch some films.”

“I’ll watch the films, but this cock is coming with us, just in case.” I told her.

We got OK from Stan to use the employee lounge, and as he continued to shake his head, he whispered, “You two are so bad.” He threw us the key, and gave us a wink.

Knowing we still had our friend’s interest, we headed to the employee lounge. I could see down the hallway to the front counter and could see our friend buying tokens for the film stalls in the back. He was hot. Hopefully he wanted to play.

I ducked back in the lounge, and partially closed the curtain that closed the lounge off from the store. The lounge was a small room where the employees were able to kick back and watch their own videos. The room had the usual tables and chairs and two couches in horrid condition, but they would serve the purpose. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and inserted the first video we saw. Looking back out to the hall, I knew our friend took the small film stall near the lounge, and was in direct earshot of our dialog and could see us. I was getting hot thinking of luring him in here for a good fuck. We started the film and again, in time, resumed our game.

“Oh Beth, this film is making me so hot. I have got to do something about it.”

Beth fixed on the film, mumbled for me to just “do my thing.” I bumped her arm, to signal it was time to play, and she returned her attention to our game.

“Melanie, want me to touch you like last time?”

“Oh Beth, yes.” Taking off our pants, so our friend would hear us disrobing, I then added, “Beth, I am so wet.”

Both Beth and I were now sitting on the couch with just our panties on, and continued our dialog to further keep our friend’s interest. It wasn’t long before we heard him move to the hallway. He now had a small view of what we were doing.

I whispered to Beth that we now had an audience and we had to do something. Beth who had been so fixated on the movie was now touching herself, and I could see that she was getting to the point of climaxing. I thought I’d better do something, so I began rubbing her crotch over her panties, and instinctively she removed her hand, and allowed me to take over. I moved my hand under her panties, and as I did, Beth moved into a more slouched position thus allowing more access to her wet slit. Beth looked away from the film, and said to me, “Melanie, I want you to get me off.”

I was suddenly very turned on. We had gotten off together, but having a stranger watching us, was such a turn on. With Beth’s assistance, we removed her panties, and I immediately went down on her. The whole event was so erotic. I loved the smell of her sexually aroused pussy, and the taste and feel of Beth’s juices as they were consumed by my tongue and mouth. While I continued to please Beth, I was not aware that our friend was now at the door of the lounge, and had a first hand view of me sucking on Beth’s pussy.

“Ohhh Melanie, fuck me with your tongue.” Beth cried out.

“Yeah fuck her pussy with your tongue,” our friend urged me.

Startled, I stopped what I was doing and saw him standing over us.

“Don’t stop, fuck her.” He again said.

I was so aroused now finally having him in the room, I dove back into Beth’s pussy and licked and sucked at her aggressively. Beth’s legs came in on my head with force, and with her hips bucking into me, I knew she was going to cum, and cum hard. I pushed my tongue into her wet pussy, and as she came, I felt her juices roll out at me.

“Ohhhh Melanie, that was sooo good.

“Ok now you have to eat her out,” our friend said looking at Beth.

I moved to Beth’s place on the couch, and slid off my panties. Beth followed all his instructions, and was soon licking and sucking my clit. At our friend’s urging, Beth now took out the dildo and was fucking me with it.

“Slower, let her beg for it,” he said. “She’s fucking hot, and she wants to be fucked. Make her beg.”

I could feel my pussy fill with juices, and wanted Beth to fuck me. I looked at our friend and saw he was now stroking his cock. It wasn’t that long I noted, but it was unusually thick. I was more turned on watching him get him self off.

“Want to taste my cock bitch?” he asked me.

Without waiting for my answer, he moved to the end of the couch, and got on his knees. He moved his cock in my direction, and I took it in my mouth.

“That’s right, lick me. I know you want to taste me. Take in it your mouth.”

He was our director. We both did what he told us to do. The heat was rising, and the smell of sex surrounded us.

His cock moved in and out of me, and as it did, he grabbed my hair and held on. His cock was shorter than most, so I could take it all, with ease. Beth continued to lick my clit, and had the dildo moving in me at a good pace, fucking me. It didn’t take me long to climax, and when I did, the spasm that rocked me was the most intense I had ever felt.

Beth moved away from me, and our friend, pulled me up, and told me to bend over the end of the couch. He told Beth to lie down, and open her legs. I was told to go down on her, while he pushed his cock in me. Beth’s juices were so sweet and salty and the blend of them and her sexual scent were so intoxicating. My friend began pumping at my pussy hard, and continually told me how he loved “fucking” my “wet and wild cunt.” I picked up the dildo and was going to start using it on Beth’s pussy, when he told me to “push it her ass.”

I moved my fingers to moisten her ass, and he smacked my ass and said, “Not like that. You’ll lick her ass to get her ready. Lick her ass bitch.” I had never done this before, but did not fight it. As my tongue moved to her hole, I could feel Beth open her legs wide, and she swung one on the back of the couch.

“Lick her. Push your tongue in her.” He would repeat over and over while smacking my ass with stinging smacks. I could feel the occasional sting, and after the first few, I found I was enjoying them more and more. I even began backing off of Beth’s ass, to instigate his smacking me. My tongue continued to suck and lick her ass, and finally I was allowed to use the dildo on her. Pushing it in, I felt some initial resistance and could hear Beth whine in pain. I tried to go slower, but was told to “Push it now! Fuck her ass. I heard you two out front. I know you both like it there.”

I could feel him withdraw his cock, and as he did, I felt his finger push into my ass. He wasted no time, and soon penetrated my ass with one quick thrust, and began pumping hard into me.

“Oh yeah, I love your tight little ass.” He yelled out between his gasping. It wasn’t long and I could feel him begin to spasm behind me, and he soon exploded deep in me. His hands grabbing my hips and pulling me hard into him right as he exploded.

“Oh sweet Jesus, oh yeah.” Was all I heard before he pulled out.

His explosion was soon followed by Beth’s convulsing movements as she too climaxed as I pumped her ass with the dildo. We both moved to a sitting position, and watched him as he began to dress.

“You two are hot. Next time you want to be fucked, just ask. Don’t waste time playing games.”

He told us he would look for us again next time he passed through town. I thought to myself, that would be too easy, and would spoil our game playing. The best part of the sex was the lure and ultimate capture. Being direct would just spoil everything. ‘No Thanks pal,’ I thought to myself.

He finally left, and Beth and I finished the video, and each other one more time. We then made plans for the next game. Maybe we could be sisters?