The Game

Story Info
Husband and wife fulfill a fantasy.
2k words
4.2
90.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The club was small, dark and noisy. There was some sort of tribute band playing over on the cramped stage. The fact that the singer was off-key didn't seem to bother anyone, because the dance floor was packed with dozens of tight-clothed bodies grinding against each other.

"What about that one?" Elizabeth asked, nodding towards a petite brunette trying to get the bartender's attention. "Nah." I said, and took a sip of my beer. "Her hair's too short." Elizabeth turned on her barstool, nestling between my legs and leaning back against my chest. Her hand snaked behind her, grabbing my cock through my jeans and squeezing it gently.

The lights came on, signaling last call. Elizabeth removed her hand and moved it up to push a lock of dark blond hair out of her eyes. "Last one. Make it good." she said.

This was one of our favorite games. Picking people out of the crowd for an imaginary three-some. It was a fantasy that had led to some amazing sex in the past, and I had always assumed it would remain just that, a fantasy. We finished our drinks, playing the game a bit more until the crowd began to thin.

Elizabeth and I had been inside all night, we didn't know it had been raining until we stepped outside. It was coming down hard, and we had walked the two blocks to the club. We stood under the awning while we prepared ourselves for the wet walk home.

Since we were nearly the last ones to leave, the parking lot was almost empty. There was only one other person besides us. A gorgeous redhead my wife had pointed out earlier when we were playing our game. She was wearing a short, white dress that had become transparent in the rain. She was standing outside of her car digging through her enormous purse in an obvious search for her keys. Her large, round breasts showed clearly through the sheer material. I could tell even from that distance that her nipples were hard from the cold rain. I looked over at Elizabeth and saw that she was watching the redhead as well, and I could tell from the look on her face that she was thinking the same thing I was. The redhead gave up her search. She crossed her arms under her breasts and leaned against the car in frustration.

"Should we go see if she needs any help?" I asked. Without a word, Elizabeth smiled at me and stepped out into the rain, jogging over to the stranded redhead. The woman's name turned out to be Moira, and minutes later, the three of us were headed back to our house to get dry and try to find an all-night locksmith so Moira could get into her car.. We were soaked by the time we got back inside. Elizabeth took Moira off to find some dry clothes. Since my clothes were in the same room, I made do with wrapping my towel around my waist. It only took a few minutes and a handful of calls to determine that there wasn't anyone to come out in the dead of night to unlock Moira's car for her. I walked back to the bedroom to tell Moira I hadn't had any luck, but stopped a few feet from the door when I heard a low moan.

The door was closed to a crack, so I edged closer to peek inside. There was a mirror on the wall of our bedroom, and it gave me a perfect view of the bed inside. I felt my cock begin to stiffen at what I saw.

There was my lovely wife lying on her back with Moira sitting astride her face. I could see Elizabeth's pink tongue darting out to lick at Moira's shaved pussy. Moira had both hands on Elizabeth's firm breasts, kneading them and rubbing her thumbs across Elizabeth's nipples. Elizabeth had one hand between her own legs, two fingers sliding in and out of her wetness. I must have made a noise, because Moira suddenly opened her eyes and caught my reflection in the mirror. She smiled wickedly and lowered herself down to put her head between Elizabeth's thighs.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Two incredibly sexy women were going down on each other right in front of me. My penis was so hard, it was beginning to poke out of the towel. I reached down and began to stroke myself as I watched Elizabeth and Moira greedily devouring each other.

I almost came in my hand right there. The sight of them writhing in a sixty-nine, moans muffled by each other's pussies was almost too much. When they finally came, Moira slid off of Elizabeth, and I could see my wife's juices smeared all over her face. She turned and gave Elizabeth a long, deep kiss, then stood. She crossed the room and opened the door.

Before I could say anything, the luscious redhead grabbed me by the cock and led me back to the bed. Elizabeth still lay on her back, gently rubbing her clit as she smiled at me. I felt a warm wetness on my penis, and looked down to see Moira easing her lips over the head of my cock.

I hadn't been with another woman since I met Elizabeth. I looked back at my wife with a small twinge of guilt. My worries disappeared as I saw Elizabeth's reaction. Her eyes were locked on the redhead wrapping her tongue around my shaft while her own hand moved faster on her clit.

Elizabeth came again, moaning so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard her. As soon as she stopped trembling, she got on her hands and knees and joined Moira in blowing me. Elizabeth wrapped a hand around the base of my penis, pulling it to her own lips. She took me into her mouth, nibbling gently at the head before passing it back to Moira. The two women ran their tongues up either side of my shaft, sharing a deep kiss when they reached the head.

"Fuck me." Elizabeth said, her voice husky. She turned around, lifting her ass towards me. I wasted no time. Moving around behind her, I rubbed the tip of my cock against her glistening sex before entering her. I began to move slowly, pulling nearly all the way out before sliding back inside of her.

Moira repositioned herself so that Elizabeth's face was between Moira's legs. Elizabeth took the hint, hungrily diving into the other woman's pussy. I felt my balls tighten and draw up. I was close to exploding. Grabbing Elizabeth's hips, I began to slam into her from behind. Each thrust drove her mouth down harder on Moira's clit, and soon the three of us were all moaning loudly.

Elizabeth's wetness clamped down on me, and I could feel her insides begin to tremble. I pushed into her hard, driving into her up to the hilt shooting come deep inside her. Moira wasn't far behind us. Her chest flushed and she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from screaming as Elizabeth tongued her to another climax.

I fell back on the bed, drained, Elizabeth curling up beside me. She glanced at our guest. "Why don't you go get the toy?" she said. Moira got up and left the room. I looked at Elizabeth questioningly. "What toy?" I asked. My wife just shrugged and went back to purring contentedly on my chest.

About a minute later, Moira returned to the bedroom, monstrous handbag in tow. She fished around inside of it, eventually pulling out the object of her search. It was a shiny black strap-on dildo. She dropped the purse on the floor. She began buckling the belts on the harness, the rubber penis standing proudly out from her flat stomach.

Elizabeth's eyes brightened and she sat up, drawing her nails down my chest to the inside of my thigh, and back up. "No rest for the wicked." she said moving her hand down to cup my balls.

I was already getting hard again at the thought of Elizabeth getting fucked by Moira's strap-on. But Elizabeth bent down and sucked me until I was hard enough to suit her. Moira lay down on her back, and put some lubrication on the tip of the dildo. Elizabeth got to her feet, and straddled the redhead, gently lowering herself onto the rubber cock. Another of Elizabeth's favorite fantasies is about having a cock in her ass while her pussy was getting fucked, and I was more than happy to help her fulfill that one as well. I watched Moira thrust a few times into Elizabeth while I smeared a bead of pre-cum over the tip of my cock.

I moved behind Elizabeth and put the head of my penis against her puckered asshole. Moira stopped moving long enough for me to work my way inside of Elizabeth's ass. I could feel the ridges of the dildo through the thin wall that separated it from my cock.

Elizabeth rocked back against me, trying to push me deeper inside. I reached around and cupped her breasts in my hands, twisting her nipples. It was only a matter of seconds before Elizabeth was cumming. She bit off a scream as she slammed back onto the two cocks, one hard rubber and one hot flesh.

She began to shake violently as her orgasm ripped out of her. "Too much." she finally gasped. "Too much." I removed my still hard penis from Elizabeth's ass and she lifted herself off of Moira to collapse on the bed.

Moira sat up and gave my penis a light slap, making it bounce. "Poor guy." she smiled. "Why don't you go clean up, and I'll take care of that for you." I ran to the restroom and was back in less than two minutes. The redhead had removed the strap-on and sat on the edge of the bed. She reached out to grab my stiff cock and began stroking it. Her other hand was working at her clit as she jerked me off. Elizabeth was still recovering from her massive orgasm, but even so she had one finger lightly circling her own button as she watched with interest.

Moira brought her face closer to my penis, rubbing her lips across the tip before opening her mouth and sliding her hot tongue over my shaft. I could feel the movement of her masturbating, and could see Elizabeth picking up the pace on her own clit.

Moira removed her hand from my cock and took my balls into her hand. She rolled them gently as she sucked on me. I could feel the orgasm building from the tips of my toes. Moira must have felt it too, because she took her mouth off of me and began stroking me again harder. Her hand was tight and slick with pre-cum as she jerked us both off at the same time.

When I came, the first bit of cum shot out and landed on her cheek. Moira moaned and I heard an answering moan from Elizabeth who now had both hands working again. Moira opened her mouth taking the length of me down her throat in one move. Her throat muscles contracted, milking the last drop of cum from me while she finished herself off. Elizabeth had her fourth orgasm for the night, whimpering slightly and clamping her legs together at the end.

I lit cigarettes for the three of us while Moira gathered the strap-on together and went to put it back into her bag. She pulled her hand back out of the bag, something shiny and jingly dangling from one finger.

"I found my keys." Moira said. She shared a smile with my wife and put the keys back into her purse.

The next morning, over breakfast Elizabeth and Moira explained that the two of them knew each other from college and had set the whole thing up in advance. And that's just fine with me.