The Game

Story Info
They play for keeps in a bar.
1.5k words
4.32
56.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anyone you like?" He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

I smiled and took a sip of my drink then quickly scanned the bar. I loved this game.

"He's not too bad...." I nodded toward a good looking young man sitting alone at the end of the bar, a few seats away from where I sat. Almost as if he had heard us, the young man glanced in our direction and shyly smiled at me before turning back to whatever he was watching on the television.

"He looks a little shy" Brad commented. "I wonder what he would think if he knew you weren't wearing panties?"

"Hmm....he would probably think I'm a whore. What do you think of the fact that I'm not wearing panties?"

"I have the advantage here, I know you're a nasty little whore."

"And how would you know such a thing?" I asked as seductively as I could.

"Only a nasty little whore would come into a bar, wearing a short skirt with stockings and no panties, and think of fucking a stranger sitting across the bar. Only a nasty little whore would let me do this in a room full of people." His hand crept slowly up my thigh, stopping briefly at the top of my stocking to let out a soft moan, before pushing my legs a little further apart to reach my pussy.

"Is that so?" I asked, scooting toward him and spreading my legs even more.

"Only a nasty little whore would be so wet before I even touched her." His finger parting my lips and sliding slowly inside.

"Perhaps" I whispered.

I looked around the bar again, to see if anyone could notice. As far as I could tell, the entire room was oblivious that I sat there with a finger buried in my cunt. I looked over at the young man again to catch him staring at me. I wondered briefly if he could tell, then turned my attention back to the matter at hand. I scooted to the edge of my seat to give him better access.

"What were you looking at" Brad asked.

"Nothing...." I replied coyly.

"Maybe you should go sit next to him."

"Maybe I should." Knowing very well that I wasn't moving from this spot. We played this game occasionally, but that's all it was…..a game.

I squirmed in my seat as he continued teasing me, giving me just enough to make me want more. Stopping occasionally to take a drink of his beer or touch his fingers to my lips, giving me a taste of my own pussy.

"See him staring at you" he asked.

I glanced over at the young man as I started grinding my cunt against his fingers.

"Thinking of his mouth on your pussy, aren't you, slut?"

I averted my eyes back to Brad, watching his face, wondering if I should answer. My eyes moved down until I noticed his cock very visibly straining against his trousers. I reached down, brushing my fingers against his fly until he grabbed my hand and forced my fingers around his cock through his pants.

"Do you like doing this to me?" He growled.

"I'm thinking of this," I said, firmly taking hold of his swollen shaft, leaning in inches from his face. He withdrew his hand, gently pushed me away, took a long swig of his beer and calmly said "Don't lie to me, whore. In know how hungry you are. Your hot pussy always needing attention." His hand worked back up my thigh, touching the bare skin of my smooth pussy, running his finger up and down the slit, always stopping just short of my clit. He knew exactly what he was doing and the power he possessed over me. I lifted my hips off the barstool, attempting for force him to touch me there, but he pulled his hand away. I was so wet I could feel the juices start to run down my legs. He reached for my drink, took a sip and deliberately pulled an ice cube from between his lips. He rolled it between his fingers for a moment until it lay flat against his fingers. Quickly, his hand moved under my skirt and he pressed the ice cube directly against my clit.

"Maybe this will cool you off" he muttered.

"Fuck!" I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming.

He pressed harder, circling the ice around my clit with his fingers until it melted to nothing.

"He's looking at you again. There's no way he can see your face and not know what you're doing."

I didn't care. I pushed my hips forward, but he pulled his hand away again. His teasing was getting to be too much. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the guy at the end of the bar stand up and walk toward the men's room. Brad followed my eyes.


"Go get him."

"OK" But remained in my seat.

"I'm serious."

"Uh huh" I muttered, getting even more wet by the moment.

I stood up, prepared to call his bluff. I hesitated, waiting for him to tell me to sit back down. He watched me intently as I turned toward the bathroom and swatted my ass as I walked away. I would show him, I would go into the men's room, act as though I thought it were the women's room for a moment then make my exit. Nervously, I slowly opened the door. His back was to me as he used the latrine. I took note how nicely his ass filled his jeans. A little harmless flirting couldn't hurt, I thought as I made my way across the room, wondering how he didn't notice my heels clicking against the tile. I took a seat on the edge of the sink counter, leaned back to rest on my hands, crossed my legs and waited. He turned toward the sink and his eyes widened as he noticed me there.

"Wha….." He stammered. Brad was right, this guy was a little on the shy side.

"Hello" I all but purred as I re-crossed my legs in the opposite direction, making sure he had a clear view of my cunt in the process. At a loss, he stood there not sure what to do. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but couldn't help myself, and besides, it was Brad's fault for teasing me and getting me in such a state. I came to my senses and stood to leave.

"Not so fast." He said as I took a step toward the door just as he grabbed my arm and pulled me against him. I could feel his stiff cock pressing against me. I was getting the feeling that he wasn't shy at all. He pushed me down to me knees as he reached for his fly to unzip his pants to release his throbbing cock. I opened my mouth to protest as he grabbed the shaft with one hand and my hair with the other and pushed his cock between my lips. Holding my hair, he slowly and deliberately he fucked my mouth, letting the head slide against my tongue until it pushed to the back of my throat. I opened my eyes to look up at him and from the corner of my eye saw the door open behind him. I let his cock slide from my mouth just in time to see Brad enter the bathroom.

"There you are…" he said.

I opened my mouth to mutter some kind of excuse why I would be on my knees in front of a man with his cock inches from my face as I tried to stand.

"Back on your knees whore." He growled.

The guy stood in front of me, not sure what to do at the point. I kneeled back in front of him.

"Finish what you were doing" Brad stated firmly. I took the stranger's cock back in my mouth, softened by the surprise intrusion. I took the shaft in my hand, letting the tip slide in and out of my lips, feeling him harden in my mouth. I closed my eyes and let his cock slide deep into my mouth as I felt Brad move behind me to grab my hips to lift my skirt and pull me to my feet while still bent over with the stranger's cock once again slowly fucking my mouth. Brad's hand flew across my ass, slapping me hard as he unzipped his pants with the other.

"You nasty little bitch" he groaned as slapped my ass again, making me moan onto the cock in my mouth.

Brad's cock pushed against my ass, sliding down to my cunt, thrusting inside of me pushing me against the man fucking my mouth, I felt his cock tighten between my lips just before pulling his cock out to cum all over my tongue and face while Brad fucked me relentlessly from behind, slapping my ass with every thrust.

I reached to wipe the cum from my face as the young man zipped his fly and moved toward the door.

"No!" Brad all but shouted, "leave it" I lowered my hand and attempted to balance myself as my cunt tightened around Brad's cock as I came just in time to feel the heat of his cum fill my pussy.