The Game

Story Info
Their favorite game takes a sudden, erotic turn.
1.7k words
3.79
69.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim202
Tim202
3 Followers

They had played the game occasionally for years. It was a friendly competition between the two of them -- a competition that pitted his fingers and tongue against her willpower. His fingers and tongue always won, but even in losing, she would receive a spasmodically satisfying prize.

The game began with an offhanded comment she made several years ago about his "losing his touch". Gradually, over time, it turned into a way for her to lovingly tease him. And since they both loved to tease and be teased, the teasing and the game became more elaborate.

Now they both eagerly looked forward to those days when she would say "You've lost your touch," which would signal the start of the game. "Oh, I have, have I?", was his line, which was always delivered with mock outrage.

"I'll show you who has lost his touch", he would say as his body moved toward hers.

He would then stroke, and kiss, and caress, and stimulate every square inch of her body over a very long period of time. He would tease, but not please her. He would draw it out, building the tension in her body until she almost exploded. And then he'd back off just a bit.

They had made love so many times that he knew her body the way a master musician knows his instrument. He could make her body sing. And sing it would. During the game, it would sing and sing and sing, but never quite reach that moment of release. He would do everything in his power to ignite her lust and to make her body cry out for release, but he was very careful to not ever push her over the edge.

Closer and closer he would take her, until, when he knew she couldn't take anymore, he would tell her "Say it! Say it! Say it!"

When she did, he would wrap his mouth firmly around her swollen clit and body slam her over the edge into an orgasmic abyss. She would have an orgasm of such intensity that she very nearly lost consciousness. As her orgasm subsided and she was just about to regain some sense of reality, he would slide into her and they would grind frantically against each other. Afterwards, they held each other and kissed and smiled. Another good game.

Last night, it was different.

Last night, she seemed to have a bit more of an edge in her voice when she said "You've lost your touch." Her voice seemed much more challenging than usual. It seemed to say she wanted some newly exciting version of the game. He decided to give her one.

He approached her, forcefully grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head, pulled her face close to his, and glared into her eyes. "Oh I have, have I?", he said, his voice threateningly sexual. "We'll just see", he added.

He let go of her hair and placed both of his hands on the top of her thin cotton nightie, and suddenly jerked his hands apart, tearing the nightie open right down the front. He brazenly stared down at her exposed and now firm nipples.

She was momentarily frightened to see her gentle man act so forcefully, but the fear was quickly overtaken by excitement. She decided to play her part to the hilt.

At first, he couldn't read her expression; he thought he had gone too far. But after a moment, he saw a look he recognized. The look said, "I dare you." He walked over to the bed and sat on it. In as firm a voice as he could muster, he said "Get over here."

She just stood there defiantly starting at him, her face still daring him. She let the nightie fall off her shoulders to the ground. She didn't budge.

"OK," he said, "we'll do it the hard way."

He got up off the bed and approached her. He tried to pick her up, but she resisted. He grabbed her and tried to pin her arms behind her back, but she moved too quickly for him. They fell to the floor, and were soon involved in an all out wrestling match with hands grasping, arms locked, legs entwined. Her strength was matched against his. She was no match for him, and they both knew it. But they both became irretrievably excited from the competition.

He grabbed at her breasts and her crotch in his attempt to subdue her. These were not the most efficient places to grab if his desire was truly to win a wrestling match, but they were surely the most fun.

They wrestled until they were both panting with exertion. She knew she had lost when she was face down on the floor, his body fully on top of hers. She could feel his excitement poking into her thigh.

He forced both her hands behind her back and held them together with one hand, and then picked her up and carried her to the bed. He spun around and sat on the bed, letting her body fall face down across his lap.

"You're going to say it right away this time," he said.

"Yeahsureright", was her response.

He lifted his hand slowly, making sure she could see what was about to happen as she looked back at him, and he brought it down landing on her butt. It was a half-hearted blow, which had very little effect on her, particularly through her panties. He spanked twice more like this.

She laughed.

Her laughter enraged him, and he quickly yanked her panties down, leaving them around her knees.

Her face was the picture of defiance, and she said "If you think you're going to make me say it with that, you're nuts." His hand raised up again. "It's going to ta . . ."

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK.

"aaaaaaaaaa", she bellowed. The word "take" turned into a scream of pain from her. He knew it stung that time. He had spanked her with all his strength. He spanked her so hard that his own hand stung.

Her face quickly changed to the oddest mixture of shock, pain, fear, and arousal.

He looked down at her ass and saw the red marks from his hands on her cheeks. Then he looked into her eyes; he saw the beginnings of tears. It made him want to comfort her. He blew gently on her reddening skin. The cool air relieved some of the sting.

Then he began pulling apart her cheeks. He was exploring, just looking around in her most intimate places. He saw her anus, and a bit further down the hairy skin surrounding heaven's gate. His fingers wandered into these places. They touched and caressed. They twirled the hair. They ran around the rim of her anus. They dipped slightly into her pussy. They were soon coated with her thick broth.

"Well?" he asked.

The sting had subsided and the fingers around her sex had aroused her in the oddest way. The pain had been somehow transposed into a sexual pleasure for her. Her entire bottom was a sex organ that was being stimulated by the sting of the pain. She became emboldened by the surging pleasure, and the defiant look returned to her face.

"Well, what?" she said.

WHACK. WHACK. WHACK.

Three more blows landed firmly on her butt. This time the pain was sharper, causing her eyes to tear up right away. And once again, his fingers began to explore her pussy. Massaging the lips around her opening, sliding around in the moisture, tugging on the pubic hair. He slid a finger into her and began massaging inside her.

He withdrew that finger from her pussy and brought it up to her lips. She eagerly licked it clean; she loved the taste of her own excitement. She once again felt the pain morphing into a very intense pleasure all over her bottom.

He returned his finger to her pussy and slid it back in. He massaged her in just that spot he knew would make her wild, but would not allow her to come.

"Well?", he asked once again.

She just shook her head.

He lifted his hand up, his face twisted in a lust fired rage, and prepared to smack her ass again. She cringed expecting to feel the sting. He looked right into her eyes and held his hand there for a long time.

Then he slowly lowered it and slid his fingers back into her pussy, stroking her clit briefly. Her eyes closed tightly as the sudden wave of pleasure washed over her.

Whack. Whack. Whack.

He spanked her with his other had as soon as her eyes closed. This time she almost came from the combination of his fingers in her pussy and the smacks on her ass. The excitement was getting to be too much for her.

She needed to come and she knew it.

His finger stroked all around her clit, circling, teasing, torturing, but not satisfying her. It was making her crazy.

"Say it", he said very calmly. Almost frighteningly calmly.

This time she knew she had lost. "You still have it," she said as quickly as she could.

He rolled her off of his lap and positioned her so her feet were on the ground and her body was lying face down on the bed.

He knelt on the ground between her legs and buried his face in her pussy, immediately engulfing her clit in his mouth, and he sucked it in and out of his mouth in just the way he knew would make her come fast and furiously.

It took almost no time at all. Each breath of hers was accompanied by a cry as she felt her body being taken over and shaken mercilessly by the mysterious pleasure. She came and came.

When he could tell she had had enough, he stood up, yanked down his pants, slid his cock into her and began pumping wildly right away. He too came very quickly.

Afterwards, they held each other and kissed. He put lotion on her bottom and did his best to soothe the pain, which he now felt somewhat guilty about causing. She of course, lay on her belly for the rest of the night.

They both wondered about how the other really felt about what had just happened. They both knew they had turned a corner, and they were both excited about where this would lead them.

They both knew the game changed.

Tim202
Tim202
3 Followers