The Game

Story Info
Husband loves watching her play "the game"
2k words
3.94
80.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teagan
Teagan
5 Followers

She sits on a stool, at the bar, alone. She smiles slightly at her husband's reflection in the mirror over the bar. He looks back at her and winks.

He turns to watch as four men in business suits enter the quiet lounge, and sit at a table close to the bar. He sees that they notice her immediately. Why not? She looks stunning tonight. Her long brown hair shimmers as she flips it down her back. Her tanned legs seemed to go on forever, from the hem of her short black mini to the tips of her toes, in strapless high-heeled sandals. The clingy silk top wraps around her breasts suggestively and is tied at the side. It curves in at her slim waist and accents her gorgeous hips. He sees her smile widen slightly as she picks up her wine glass and sips the last of the ruby red wine… the game was about to begin. His breath quickens noticeably.

She winks at the bartender, who grins back at her…. He has watched them play this game many times… indeed, has helped them do it. "Another Miss?" he asks just loudly enough for the four at the nearby table to hear.

"Put that one on our tab, Bartender, and bring us a round of Scotch", the oldest at the table says. "Miss?" he questions her "is that alright with you?" She turns slightly on her stool towards the four, just enough to give a perfect profile of her breast… "Why yes, thank you very much, she answers, nodding towards them.

"As a matter of fact, if you'd like, why don't you join us? Are you in town on business?" "Yes" she answers; I am staying here in the hotel. It gets very boring in the evenings doesn't it"? She slips down from the stool, her skirt rising up slightly, knowing that if they were just quick enough, they would catch a quick glimpse of her shaven pussy.

She sits down at the table, and offers her hand; "I'm Jean" she smiles.

"Yes it can be boring, we are here at a Engineering Convention", the first man, a handsome man with silver hair replies, smiling back at her. "We arrived yesterday, but have this evening free from activities". She places her hand on his lower thigh, and says "Thank you so much for inviting me to join you".

He knows she is enjoying herself, teasing them very subtlety with a quick rub on one's arm with her breast, a touch too high on the thigh for another. He sees the four are getting very animated, competing with each other for her attention. He feels himself harden, as she becomes a little more obvious with her touching of arms & thighs. He manages to catch several very brief glimpses of her pussy as she crosses, uncrosses and then re-crosses her legs and wonders if any of the four have noticed also. It would soon be time for the show he figures.

"Gentlemen…" the bartender approaches "I wonder if I could get your group to move into our private room. We have a function in here tomorrow, and I need to get this room set up. Its small, but very nice back there and I am sure you will have the room all to yourselves for the balance of the evening". The bartender led the way to a set of doors towards the back of the bar. The small group follows, still laughing and conversing. The bartender sets a fresh round of drinks down… "If you don't mind, I will close the door so I don't disturb you with my work".

He watches from his hiding place, in the small coat check that was in the darkened corner of the room. "Go for it, Jeannie", he thinks.

She pretends to be slightly tipsier than she is. Tripping slightly and falling forwards, one lovely breast falls free from the flimsy material that restrains it…. She giggles as she coyly tucks it back in…I'm sorry she laughs. How clumsy of me. "No, no… its fine" answers one of the men… "Do you need some help?" "I am getting a little silly aren't I? But I am having a lot more fun than being alone in my room. She bends over to pick up the shoe that had fallen off during her little 'trip", giving all four a full view of her glistening cunt.

He sees their cocks hardening beneath the material of their suit pants.

She stands and faces them… "Drinking makes me very horny, does it make you guys feel that way?" She pulls the tie holding her blouse and slowly allows it to slip from her shoulders.

He watches them ogling his wife's beautiful breasts, full with large nipples, already stiffly erect. He takes his stiff cock and strokes it, knowing how much she was enjoying this.

"I feel like playing… do any of you want to join me?

He could see them looking at her, as the realization came to them, that this was going to be a very special evening.

She reaches down and unzips her tight skirt and eases it down over her hips… revealing just how perfect her figure is. Her cunt lips, waxed and smooth are swollen and puffy. She reaches down and separates them, watching them watch her. She rubs her clit, her hips gyrating as she pleasures herself.

To his delight he watches the men as they move towards her, one already with his cock out, rubbing it, another reaching for her breast. She twirls away from them laughing and walks to the end of a large banquet table covered by a crisp white linen tablecloth.

She lies back on the end table and spreads her legs invitingly. Do you want it one at a time? Two? … Or all of you at once?" she asks teasingly.

The men move as if one towards her. One puts his hand on her mound rotating its base over her clitoris…. "Does this feel good honey?" he asks.

He watches the men frantically discarding their clothes their cocks waving in the air in front of them hard and stiff with excitement. His cock is also throbbing, pre-cum dripping from its tip. His baby would be so wet for him tonight! He could hardly contain himself.

One sat beside her and pulled her up, twisting her body as he did, so that she ended up facing him, with one knee on either side of his hips. In almost a single motion he lifts her up and lowers her onto his rather large, very engorged, cock. He laid back pulling her forward so that her ass is hovering very suggestively over the edge of the table. She moves her body up and down onto his cock…each time displaying, then hiding an alluring target.

A second man approaches, putting one hand around her hip using the other to rub his cock into her juices, which already are dripping from her cunt. Then using both hands he spread her ass cheeks wide and slowly inserts his cock home. Adjusting his motion to the writhing couple below him, he moans as his cock is surrounded and then released and surrounded again by her tight rectum.

The third man takes his position to her right side, pressing his cock to her lips. Her tongue circles its tip once or twice, and then she opens them and swallows it from sight.

The final man watches, still neatly dressed in his suit coat, shirt and tie, but with his trousers down around his ankles. He licks his lips, and holds onto his cock as if for dear life. "That's it boys… get her nice and juicy for me, warm her up!" he croaked hoarsely, his voice thick with lust.

"And then you will make her even juicer for me" he thought to himself, almost spilling his load with the thought of how full of cum his beautiful Jeannie would be in just a few short minutes.

The fourth man finally approaches the table kicking the suit pants to the side, his hands reach for her dangling breasts, which are swaying back and forth… her nipples long and very hard. He runs his hand down from her breasts and over her stomach until he reaches her clit. He rubs it gently at first, then harder… finally pulling at it almost roughly. She starts to cum…. her body jerking and writhing. The man beneath her, still pumping her cunt, is unable to contain himself any longer. He moans loudly and shoots his cum grinding her cunt lips against his pelvis."

He watches, stroking his own cock… Jeannie you're awesome he thinks. He watches as the one in her ass withdraws for a moment and rolls her off the man beneath her onto her back.

She positions her legs around his neck as he continues to ass-fuck her. Juices from her cunt run down lubricating his cock. He groans loudly, and finally spills his offering into her butt.

The third man, who was interrupted in his blowjob, steps back toward the table. The fourth situates himself between her legs… spreading them wide apart…. "I love young wet cunt," he moans… "I love seeing cum ooze from it. He pulls her ass off the table and buries his cock deep inside her. Finish sucking off my friend," he commands. The third obligingly climbs onto the table and kneels on either side of her breasts… he pulls her head up to his cock and thrusts it into her awaiting mouth. His ass rocks on her breasts as he pulls and pushes his cock between her lips. The spent two watch avidly… stroking their cocks, which quickly harden again…. They stand on either side of the table, jerking off above her face.

"What a dream", he thinks… they are going to come on her face while he comes in her mouth and the other comes in her cunt… "Ohhhhhhh!"

The third starts moaning speeding up his stroke… his cock pounding in an out of her mouth. He finally shoots his load into her mouth, over her face, and onto her hair. He seemingly is unable to stop. The other two add their cum to the tableau, making her face resemble frothy white whipping cream. As the third rolls off of her, and groans with pleasure, he leaves the final man still with his cock in her pussy. The sight of all the cum on her face and hair is just too much for him…. His body tightens as he pounds into her. "I cummmming!" he shouts.

She lies on the table, twitching, still moaning… he approaches her… "Oh baby, that was so hot!" He looks at her, cum is everywhere, in her hair, dripping from her face and chin. Her cunt glistens with it, dripping down between her legs to her ass. He climbs onto her, and enters. His cock slips and slides into her. This is the wettest she has ever been. He can hear the sound of it as he slides in an out. Sucking, squishy sounds. He licks cum from her face and chin and then moves his head down to clean her breasts. So much cum, so wet. He can feel his cock tightening… then finally releasing, the cum pours into her cunt. He adds his mix to the pot.

She smiles at him as he lies beside her, the door opens and the bartender enters the room. His hands run appreciatively over her body, knowing his time is coming soon.

"That was so hot!! He laughs. We watched it all on the video monitor and we had quite the crowd too. I think you could have about a dozen more if you want them," he smiles at Jeannie. "Oh, but back to business for the moment, I think we'll have a pretty good payday tonight, those four are waiting in my office, wanting to negotiate for the evidence!"

The End

Teagan
Teagan
5 Followers