All Comments on 'The Game'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The wife was indeed a psychopath of cheating. Somehow the usual guilt associated with her first affair inverted and became a selfish obsession. She is brain damaged. Well written but seems surreal. Such is fiction.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594194 months ago

IDK I really do like your stories but man your endings aahhh!

🙉🙊🙈💨💩🤬

tanker_raytanker_ray4 months ago

wait a minute, isn't Brian O'Halloran really Dante Hicks and doesn't he have to go back to work at the Quick Mart with his bud Randal and then play hockey on the roof? sorry, I had to make the Clerks reference. nice story though it would've have a bit more emotion if one of the wife's lovers was an a-hole about the tryst with the wife. an Eisenhower(5 stars) for you anyway. cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The thing about Ohio,cavigagurl, their writing are absolutely good. But I don't like reading their stories because in it, they cheating slut doesn't do anything to earn a second chance, don't even seem to be remorseful,guilty and don't do anything to even get a second chance. And the mc husband in all their stories my gosh are they the husband or a housewife? They make them wimpy cuck husband with no strong morals who keeps pining for their slut wife its truly pathetic. They just forgives them without them doing any significant thing to get a second chance for a raac.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wholly unrealistic ending, of course, but kind of fun.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 1 month ago

If a wife does the things described here, I'd assume the bond to her husbsnd is mostly about convenience and stability, perhaps she gets a thrill from hanging the horns on gim as well. All of this however would lead to her being so persistently emotional and clingy after she was busted, unless she is some sort of psychopath.

The realistic part in this and in a whole lot similar tales, is the soft, domesticated husband who is puzzled by their wifes stepping out.

Non of those male MCs, and perhaps the author(s) either, have a concept of the power of biology versus the rules of society. They are delusional regarding the female's nature and setting themsrlves up for failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

4 Stars from GW on this one .. Sadly when I got divorced all the ladies avoided me like i had the Plague . I married a sweet lady in Reno with Elvis giving her away . My Ex wife and ex 13 year old daughter were not invited to the wedding ..

NitpicNitpic21 days ago
Well

Well what happened to him and Susan,a divorce was obvious,but where are the details and did Christine dump him?.

DazzyDDazzyD18 days ago

Stars 5 time >= second reading good pace and style

desecrationdesecration10 days ago

It must be odd for these men to find out that they have married someone who is not really human. Narcissists are a different species, like a predator or parasite to human beings. Sadly they are good at fooling us, sometimes even for decades.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Neat, self-contained tale. Many thanks and five stars for you.

26thNC26thNC10 days ago

Christine is a gem. How could a serial cheater like Susan expect a reconciliation? Only in Ic69hunter’s cuck world does that happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous