The Game

Story Info
How I subtly expose myself to my mother-in law.
1.4k words
4.15
95.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Game

My mother in law and I play this little game. It involves the fly of my boxer shorts and her looking at my dick. The way it works is this...

Generally when I am visiting her house, when or she is visiting mine, she and I are the first two people in the house awake. My habit has always been to make coffee in the kitchen before actually getting dressed, thus I am generally standing around in my boxer shorts waiting for the coffee, then drinking the coffee. My mother in law is usually still in her nightgown and is making tea. Generally we make small talk and get our caffeine on.

This was our normal innocuous routine until one weekend I noticed she seemed to be looking down quite a bit while we talked. A few minutes later she left the kitchen to retrieve the newspaper, and, as I opened the fridge to get some cream for my coffee, I felt a cold rush of air on the head of my cock. Low and behold my dick had been hanging out of my boxer shorts the whole time and my mother-in-law had been looking right at it!

Now began the dilemma. Do I tuck it back in where it belongs or do I leave it out? Was she actually looking at my cock? Do I like her looking at my cock? Did she like looking at it, or was she just too embarrassed to say something? Well, I figured there was one way to find out. I tucked it back away, but left a nice gap in the fly of the boxers. This way it was not hanging out, but could be seen with a little effort. Next I positioned my self in the kitchen in such a way that she would have to be on my right to look into the gap of my shorts and see my cock head but from my left side all was hidden; the choice would be hers.

"I got the paper," she said as she cam back into the kitchen. "Don't know if there is anything interesting in it."

"Probably not," I said, but I'll read it later anyway.

I noticed that as she walked in the door her first glance had been at my crotch. This was confirmation that she had indeed been looking before. Now I would test the rest of my theory. I was leaning against the stove and she was in front of me by the sink. She could stay where she was and my shorts would reveal nothing. She could move to my left and again would see nothing. In fact her teacup was to my left. I had forgotten that. Would this skew my data? I needn't have worried. She passed up her tea and moved to my right. I looked slightly away (but could still see her in my peripheral vision) and sure enough she looked right at my crotch. I knew I had left a large enough gap in the fly that she could now see right the side of my dick and she didn't look away from it until I turned my head back in her direction.

For the next 15 minutes we played our little game. We made small talk while she stole as many glances at my dick as she could. A few times she turned away to get something from a cabinet or the fridge. In these moments, I would give my cock a quick little shake to make sure it was of good size and still visible through the fly of my boxers. For a little while I let the head hang all the way out. She seemed to like that best and I caught her full on staring at it numerous times.

Our little game ended, for this day, when my wife awoke and joined us in the kitchen. After a few minutes I retreated to the shower where I jacked off while thinking about the little game of peek-a-boo I had just played with my mother-in-law.

The Next Day

The next day was Sunday and I awoke as usual around first light. Generally my mother-in-law beat me up and this day was no exception. While I started the coffee pot I noticed the porch door open and I peeked outside. There she was sitting on the porch in her nightie. We exchanged good mornings as the coffee pot beeped in completion.

"Grab a cup and come back out here," she said. "I want to show you something in the garden.

I dutifully padded into the kitchen and made myself a large mug of coffee with cream and sugar. I also arranged my boxer shorts as I had the previous day. From the left they looked normal, but from the right side you could see the shaft and head of my penis. Grabbing my coffee I stepped confidently out on the porch with my right side to my mother-in-law. There could be no mistaking the fact that she looked right at my cock as I stepped out onto the porch in the bright morning light with my shorts gapping open.

We made a few minutes of small talk -- she seated in a wicker porch chair, about eye level with the gap in my boxers as I stood on the porch stretching and sipping my coffee. I must admit this was a tremendous feeling -- freedom and power and caffeine surging through my veins. My cock had in fact become semi-erect by now and it was creating quite a tent that my mother-in-law pretended not to notice -- and yet I saw her notice.

"So I wanted to ask you about some plants," she said quite suddenly, whereupon we padded out off the porch into the butterfly garden.

The next few minutes are a bit of a blur. She asked me about some plants -- often while bending over directly in front of me -- my tented boxer shirts a few inches from her lovely ass. I answered as best I could while being more than a bit distracted. I know that I wiggled myself mostly out of the fly in my boxer shorts and that at one point my mother-in-law was kneeling in front of me to point out some plants, her face dangerously close to my now mostly exposed and throbbing cock.

My wife who had now arisen from bed broke up the rhapsodic moment.

"Are you guys out here? What are you doing?"

"Just looking at some plants in the butterfly garden," my mother-in-law replied quickly as I tucked myself back into my shorts and headed back toward the kitchen.

Again I headed for the shower, inflamed by the game my mother-in-law and I had played, and again I masturbated furiously while reliving it in the shower.

It Continues

On a more recent visit, my mother-in-law asked me into the garage to look at her car mats. Once in the garage, she crossed to the other side of the car from me to demonstrate the problem she was having with the floor mats wrinkling. At least I think that's what she said. Once she bent over to demonstrate the problem, all I really remember was watching her lovely C cup tits sway back and forth. Her nightgown had gapped completely open and every time she tried to smooth out the mats her tits swung deliciously back and forth like pendulums. Unfortunately the garage was a bit dim, but I am certain I saw two large red nipples. I was speechless and undoubtedly aroused.

Not wanting this little charade to end, I pointed out that she had some bugs on the front of the car.

"Do you have spray cleaner and paper towels? We should get those off before the eat through the paint." I said.

"I have some in here," she replied, going to the cabinet on the wall. "Um, I know they are in here," she added as she rummaged around in the bottom of the cabinet. "Can you hold the door open?"

I stepped up to hold the door and at the last minute wiggled my cock through the fly of my boxers. As my mother-in-law looked for the paper towels, by cock was now dangling a few inches from her face. In fact her hair brushed up against the head of it quite a few times as she made a rather long job of not finding the towels in question. Finally she stood up and backed away from the cabinet, brushing her ass against the exposed head of my cock as she did so.

However, going inside to retrieve the paper towels we needed to clean the car seemed to have ended the fun... for now, but hopefully not forever.