The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
After losing Lynn pays up.
1.1k words
4.44
39.6k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing on from where the Game ended. Lynn gave in to her desires and now has to pay her debt to the rest of the group.

Jenifer walked over to Lynn as the spasms of her climax ended. Putting a hand on each side of Lynn's head she pulled Lynn to her pussy. "You can start paying up by licking me." Lynn's eyes were still glazed with lust as her face was pushed into Nikki's neatly trimmed bush. Lynn reached up and grabbed Jenifer's ass as she started licking her. Her tongue licking up and down the folds of Jennifer's pussy. Jenifer whimpered as Lynn licked her. Lynn then found Jenifer's clit and put her lips over it using her tongue to play with it. Jenifer's hips started to buck and she cried out as her pleasure soared. Then with a shudder she pulled Lynn tight to her as she came all over Lynn's face.

Jenifer let go and flopped down on the couch next to Lynn. Her breath was still coming in gasps as Doug watched her tits heaving up and down. Michelle walked over and said, "Lynn you look good like that." She sat down on Lynn's lap and started playing with her tits. Michelle said, "I have a deal for you. Actually more of a bet. If you can get me off in less than five minutes I'll take over for you. If not then you have to take my place if I lose in the future."

Lynn thought she might have just gotten a reprieve. "You have a bet." She started fondling Michelle's luscious breasts. Michelle got up and walked to the middle of the room. "You ready to start?"

Lynn got up and knelt down in front of Michelle. Tiffany said, "The five minutes starts now." Lynn started licking Michelle as she reached up and started to pull apart her pussy lips with her right hand. As Lynn licked faster Michelle's breathing started to speed up. Michelle pushed Lynn down onto her back and climbed on top of her. Doug watched as Michelle straddled Lynn. Michelle put a knee on each arm pinning them to the ground. Lynn started licking Michelle again as she lowered down. Then Michelle leaned back so Lynn couldn't lick her any longer. Then Michelle reached back and started fingering Lynn.

Lynn complained, "That's not fair," as she started trying to get one of her arms free.

"You mean like purposely throwing a round so someone else loses a piece of clothing?" Michelle asked. She leaned forward putting her nice round breasts in Lynn's face. "You wanted to see them earlier. Here get a good view."

Lynn took advantage and started licking Michelle's breasts. Playing over the areola of one then the other. Then she felt the dildo slid back into her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as she squirmed trying to get an arm free. Michelle held her tight to the ground grinding her breasts in Lynn's face. Lynn started sucking on the left nipple and Michelle felt a wave of pleasure. She heard Tiffany telling everyone that one minute was left. Lynn pulled her arms free, but Michelle didn't care because she knew Lynn didn't have enough time left to get her off. Lynn wiggled as the dildo started in and out of her pussy slowly building in speed. She saw past Michelle's tits that Nikki was pushing the dildo in and out. Her fingers found Michelle's slit and slid along it. Her breathing quickened and she started pushing her fingers in and out of Michelle's pussy in time with the dildo. Michelle rose up to give her a better angle. Lynn felt her pleasure building and stopped fingering Michelle as she came again. Then she heard Tiffany say "and that's time."

Michelle moved forward and ground her pussy in Lynn's face. "Now you can make me cum." Lynn started licking her. She felt her juices running down her legs as the dildo was pulled out. She wanted to tell them how empty she felt without it in her, but Michelle wasn't about to let her stop licking. Then Lynn felt Doug's cock slowly part her lips. She moaned and Michelle screamed in pleasure as she came. Her juices running down Lynn's face into her long blond hair. Tiffany pulled off her soaking wet panties and sat on Lynn's face. Her juices mixing with Michelle's as Lynn started licking Tiffany's pussy. Doug was picking up speed.

As Doug continued at a good pace Lynn heard Tiffany whine with pleasure. Lynn's own pleasure was building. She started to cum and then Doug's cock was pulling out as her pussy pulsed. Lynn felt the warm splash of his cum across her stomach and over her tits. Tiffany shuddered and came all over Lynn as she squirted.

Jenifer having recovered crawled over to the pile of bodies in the middle of the floor and started licking the Doug's cum off Lynn's stomach and chest. Lynn pulled her friend to her and kissed her on the lips her tongue probing Jenifer's mouth. She scooped out some of Doug's cum into her own mouth. Someone started to use the dildo on her again. The pleasure started mounting immediately and Lynn knew her climax would come quickly.

Someone pulled her hips off the ground and Lynn felt a dildo push into her ass. She felt so full as the dildos moved in and out of her pussy and ass. One pushed in as the other pulled out. Her pleasure peaked and she shuddered as she came again, but the assault continued. It only took a couple more thrusts each and she came again. She broke the kiss with Jenifer and said, "I don't know how much I can take." As her hips arched in pleasure.

"You'll take it until we stop." Said Nikki with a tight evil smile. Lynn screamed with pleasure as it was becoming almost painful. She opened her mouth to plead her case and Doug filled it with his semi-hard cock.

"Get me hard again so I can fuck your ass." Lynn sucked on it and felt it respond as another orgasm ripped through her body. "Yeah that is good."

After a couple more minutes of sucking Doug was rock hard. He pulled out and walked around Lynn. She could barely move she was so worn out for the dildo action Nikki and Michelle had been giving her. He rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her ass checks apart. With one fast thrust his wet cock filled Lynn's ass. He pushed in and pulled almost the way out. Slowly at first and then building speed. He clit was rubbing on the carpet with each thrust. Then she felt his cum spurting into her ass and she came again though it was only a small shudder. She was spent and it was still early. Lynn knew it was going to be a long night, but a fun one at the same time. Maybe being the sex toy wasn't that bad.