The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clank46
clank46
29 Followers

"Let me eat you." I said, as she lifted her mouth off my now rock hard cock.

"Not this time, John, I need you inside me." Looking up at me with those 'fuck me now' eyes.

She stood up and turning round, bent at the waist and placed her hands flat on the tiles in front of her. She opened her legs and I could see her lips, puffy and wet, waiting for me. I didn't waste any time, grabbing my cock I slid it up and down her slit. Despite the shower, her pussy was still wet and, combined with her saliva on my dick, I slid easily into her hot, tight hole. Her lips wrapping tightly around my shaft as the head disappeared inside.

"Oh yes, I've waited ten days for this." She said, throwing her head back.

I pulled back until I was almost out, then pushed back in, going further than my first entry. A third drive had me bottomed out, with my hips up tight against her bum cheeks.

"Mmm, that's what I need, you feel so deep in me. Now fuck me"

I didn't need a second invitation. Pulling out, I drove back all the way, until my hips slapped against her arse. Standing as I was, I was pushing down into her pussy, rubbing against her front wall, as I bottomed out. The added friction on her G spot soon had her pulse rising.

"Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes..." Her voice coinciding each time I bottomed out, my hands on her hips to give me more purchase.

Her voice was rising in pitch as I continued to pound her cunt. Suddenly, with a squeal I'd heard before, she went rigid and her hot velvet tunnel clenched round my shaft. I paused, buried deep inside, allowing the peak of her orgasm to pass, before continuing to slide in and out. It kept her climax going for what seemed like ages, her soft wet tunnel continually clenching and releasing. Eventually she finally relaxed.

"Ooo, John, I needed that. Now don't stop I want to feel you come inside me."

I hadn't stopped driving my shaft into her dripping wet pussy, and it was only because I had recently come with Pen, that I hadn't already shot my load. Even so, all too soon, I felt the familiar tingle that meant I hadn't long to go. I sped up my assault on her love hole, driving into her as fast as I could. Her inner lips pouting out as I withdrew, before being forced back inside. My hips meeting her bum with a loud slap each time I bottomed out.

She started to tighten around my shaft and with a final hard drive to the base of her pussy, my cock expanded. I shot my first load deep inside Jean, splashing her walls with my cum. That's all it took to send her over the edge again. With a squeal, she pushed back hard against me, and tightened her muscles along the length of my shaft.

I held on tight to her hips, as she grabbed my wrists and we rode out our climaxes together. As we slowly came down from our peaks, our legs finally gave out, and we collapsed on the floor in a heap.

"My, that was some display," Pen said from the door to the shower.

Looking up from the floor, I smiled at her, with a feeling of complete satisfaction overtaking me. I didn't think I could be happier. Turning back to Jean, my now very deflated cock slipped out, followed by dribbles of my cum.

"Looks like we need another shower." I said, slowly standing up, offering my hand to Jean to help her up.

"Not sure I've the strength." She said, as she took my hand and eventually managed to stand.

"Care to join us, Pen?" I asked.

She nodded and stepped into the shower as well. It was a bit of a squeeze with three of us, but eventually we were all washed. There was plenty of feeling and rubbing, but all of us felt fulfilled, and there was never any thought of more sex. Well, not much anyway! Drying off, we decided that food and drink were what was required. Coming downstairs, we passed the living room door. Obvious sounds of love making were coming from the room, so being curious, we put our heads round the door.

Sam was lying on her back on the water bed, her legs resting on Bill's shoulders. He was pounding into her as if there will be no tomorrow, holding himself up on his arms. On each stroke as Bill bottomed out, Sam gave a little grunt. Her large tits wobbled from side to side, jostling for space with each other. We could see his hard cock sliding in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping against her bum cheeks each time he pushed in. Turning round, we left them to their lovemaking, it didn't look as if it would be long, anyway.

Walking into the kitchen, we found Roger and Katy already there, helping themselves to the food and drink. Like us they hadn't bothered to put their clothes on. Katy's hair was plastered to her neck after her shower. Her body seemed to be glowing, which just made her all the more desirable. With her pussy on show, she stood with legs slightly apart, her inner labia just peeking out. Roger's cock started to twitch as he looked at Pen's naked body.

"Hi, John," Katy said, "how was your first little party then?"

"I have had a ball, although I can't answer for the ladies. Probably the best evening of my life." I said, with a big grin on my face.

"I've no complaints at all," Pen replied, "and now I know what you mean about tongues, Katy. Was your evening good too?"

"Oh yes, thank you, I've managed to have both Bill and Roger, so more than happy."

Roger smiled at Katy and gave her a nod, while continuing to eat his sandwich. I guided Pen and Jean over to the food, and then picked out what I wanted and tucked in. Shortly after, Bill and a very flushed looking Sam, joined us all in the kitchen. Everyone agreed that it had been a good evening, better for having an extra man.

"Anyone who wants a shower is more than welcome," Pen said, "otherwise, our next meeting is in a fortnight's time. We'll let you know where, when we have some idea of numbers. Don't forget to leave money for the food. Drive safely folks and see you soon."

We all gradually finished what we were eating and went back into the living room to find our clothes.

"Fancy a lift?" I said to Jean.

"Oh, yes please, that would be good."

"How about Katy, does she need one too?" I asked her.

"No, she bought her own car, I saw it outside when I arrived." She replied.

We still hadn't put our clothes on, and looking at Jean's lovely body, I felt a fuzzy feeling in the base of my stomach. I didn't think I would be able to get it up again, but my little head seemed to have different ideas. I stood and watched as she pulled up her thong, pausing as she looked up at me.

"What?"

"Just enjoying the lovely view." I said.

"Well, if you'd like, you're welcome to come back to my place. You never know the view might be available there as well."

"That would be very nice," I replied, "are you sure it's all right."

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't want you to cum." She said, smiling at me knowing exactly what she'd said. Pulling the thong all the way up, it covered her wonderful pussy. I looked up at her face, and saw a very happy smile. Returning the smile, I moved over to the chair on which I had sat and put on my own clothes.

So the night hasn't ended yet!

THE END

clank46
clank46
29 Followers