The Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clank46
clank46
29 Followers

"Know where you're coming from. You seem to bring out the best in me."

She lay there for a time cuddling up against me.

"There's a student teacher at school." She eventually said. "She's already finished her degree and is just finishing her teacher training with us. Over the last week I'd noticed she was looking a bit down. So I caught her after school and asked if everything was all right. As I expected, she said it was boyfriend problems. It seemed that she had just split with her latest and it had hit her hard."

"I offered to chat about it over a cup of coffee and she seemed pleased to be asked. We gathered our coats and went down to the local coffee shop where we managed to find a table at the back, and she started to tell me her problems."

Not being sure where all this was going, I just let Jean continue her story.

"She said that this was the latest in a line of problem boyfriends. Not really problem more unsatisfactory boyfriends she corrected. I asked what she meant by 'unsatisfactory'." Jean continued.

"Well!" Sarah said.

"That's her name, by the way." Jean told me.

"Well! It all goes back to when I first lost my cherry." Sarah said. "I thought I was old at eighteen to still be a virgin, as everybody at school had been talking about it for some time. Looking back, I don't think I was, just everybody else wouldn't admit that they hadn't done it. That's by the by. I had just started Uni and hooked up with this lad, who I'd run into on one of my lectures. We started talking, he invited me out and it went on from there."

"First date, in the car, on the way back to my digs, we stopped off at a secluded spot. It went quite far for a first date, I suppose. You know, being away from home, no M. & D. to tell me what to do and all that! He had my bra undone and felt and kissed my tits. That felt good. Hands were inside my knickers too, and he rubbed my pussy. That felt really good! That's as far as I let him go that first time, though, didn't get his fingers inside, just rubbed along my crack. I'd my hands round his cock too. Hadn't been doing much to it, well so I thought, when he suddenly shot off. He was mortified poor lad. Did make rather a mess I must admit." Sarah said with a giggle.

"It was the first time I had seen a boy come, so I was quite excited. To see this white liquid shoot out of the end of his dick in a long line. To realise that I had caused that, was something. And it wasn't just one, there were four or five shots that came out. We cleared it up, fortunately he had a box of tissues in the car. Can't imagine why! While we were cleaning it up, I rubbed some between my fingers and thumb. Funny consistency really, quite slippery and warm. Hadn't thought about it being warm, but coming from inside I suppose it would be."

"Anyway, it turned out that he was just as new to it as I was. First time a girl had touched him, as well. He said it felt so much better than doing it to himself, that he just couldn't stop from shooting off. Told him not to worry about it, as I was sure it would be better next time. Oops, realised what I'd said. That meant I wanted to do it again with him. Well, actually, I did. It was really nice what he'd done to me and I wanted more. And I was fascinated by him shooting off like that. After a short chat, we arranged to meet in a couple of days time."

"It wasn't the first time I had been with a lad who had touched me, but it hadn't gone further than just touching. This time we didn't bother with going out somewhere, just went straight to the parking spot. Alex didn't waste any time once we'd stopped, my blouse and bra were off in record time. He seemed to like my breasts, taking a long time kissing and fondling them. I wasn't going to argue. I liked it too. It sent little shivers down my spine when he pulled on my nipples."

"I wasn't hanging about either as his shirt was off and his jeans open. I slid my hand inside and found his cock, curled up, but rather firm, inside his boxers. I released it and it sprang out, pointing straight up. It looked huge to me at the time, although I was to find out later that it was on the small side of normal. I made sure he was all right with me touching him, and he said it was OK, at the present."

"I was wearing a short mini skirt which gave Alex easy access. Leaving my tits, he slid a hand under my skirt and rubbed along the crotch of my panties. You can take them off, I said to him, feeling very brazen. No second invitation needed there then, as he slid them down my legs to land on the floor of the car."

"All this time I had been looking at his cock while I gently fingered it. It felt really hard, but at the same time soft and warm to touch. I loved rubbing his dick, and still do love a dick when I can get one! He said that he wouldn't last much longer if I continued to fondle him."

"I asked him where his tissues were, before we both got covered again. Handing me the box, I took out a couple, and asked him what he wanted me to do to bring him off. Holding my hand, he guided me with both speed, and grip, on his dick. I got him to lay back in the seat and then started. I was quite close so that I could see all that went on, with one hand under the head holding the tissues."

"I gave him three of four strokes and noticed his balls move. Never really had a chance to look at them before, but they certainly moved. Rubbing a couple more times, the head of his cock seemed to become bigger. Lifting his bum off the seat with a groan, out shot a rope of cum. I could even feel it go up the shaft. Some of it went past the tissue, onto his stomach, but I managed to lift up the end of the tissue to catch the next blast."

"Three more followed before he relaxed a bit. His cock gave a few little twitches and a few dribbles came out of his hole onto the ever-ready tissue. I was spellbound, his dick expanded and became even harder each time he shot a rope. The hole at the tip opened wide, as the blast of cum shot out. All this just inches before my eyes."

"I wasn't sure what to do after he'd finished, so kept gently rubbing up and down his cock. It wasn't as hard now, but still quite firm, but he asked me to stop as it was too sensitive. Not lasted long this time either then! Wiping the last drop off the end of his dick, I threw the tissue on the floor. He can clear that up later! I wanted some fun now."

"I leaned over and kissed him, my mouth open, ready to accept his tongue. This seemed to wake him up, as he sat up, pushing me back down onto the passenger seat. Reaching round beside me, he released a lever and the seat back disappeared down flat. I fell back onto it, and Alex quickly followed me down. Our lips met again as he fondled my breasts."

"He slid a hand down my tummy until it reached my pussy. Yes! Now I get to enjoy myself. Rubbing along the length of my slit, he pushed inside. He moved his finger around inside obviously not knowing what to do. Just as I was about to tell him, he asked."

"Do you want to do it then? I've a condom if you want."

"I was a bit nonplussed. Yes, I did want him to fuck me, I was dripping wet. But I also wanted more attention. Looking back now, I should have said something, but at the time it was all so new. I made sure he put the condom on and then he got on top of me."

"I'd played with myself often and even had my finger inside trying to stretch my ring. I thought it would be all right. I told him to take it slowly as it was my first time as well. He was very good and gently slid just inside me. I can still remember that he felt very big, stretching my pussy so much. Even though the head was only just inside, it seemed to fill me up completely."

"It didn't hurt though, in fact, it felt good, but then he pushed inside and broke my virginity. Wow! Did that sting, sort of burning sensation inside. I told him to wait, but I think his 'little head' took over. He just started to fuck me, with no finesse, just so that he could reach his climax. He didn't last long then either, just pushing down hard into me as he filled the condom."

"We didn't see each other after that. I thought sex was supposed to be enjoyable. From what I had heard it was the best thing you could do. Not with Alex it wasn't. I didn't date anyone for sometime after that, wasn't sure I was ready."

"Sorry about all the gory details, but it's just as she told me." Jean said.

"That's fine, she certainly told you as it was." I said.

"Anyway, she stayed single for most of the first year. I think it scared her a little being with Alex. She started playing hockey, on grass not ice, and is still playing. Has done quite well by all accounts, played for the Uni and now is County standard. Was even picked for the national squad, but never actually played."

"So, back to her story. She met a chap towards the end of the first year and they seemed to get on fine. The first couple of dates nothing much happened. On the third date she asked him round to her place for a meal."

"I really felt quite relaxed with Ross," said Sarah, "he was a caring sort of guy and hadn't made any moves on me yet. I decided that I would have to move things on tonight, if he didn't. We had a good meal and then settled down on the sofa. I snuggled up close to him and raised my face to his. His lips met mine and we had a long, and very passionate, kiss. I slid my tongue inside his mouth and he quickly got the idea. Breaking the kiss to breath, I moved his hand to my breast."

"That seemed to wake him up! After a quick feel, he undid the buttons of my blouse and slipped his hand inside."

"It undoes at the front." I whispered in his ear.

"He found the link at the front of the bra, and managed to slide it open after the second, or third attempt. I felt the air on my boobs as he pulled my bra aside and then his hand grasped my left tit. It sent shivers down my body to have someone else touch it, and I pushed forward slightly into his hand."

"He sort of kneaded it for a short time, not uncomfortable, but not very exciting either. Then he rubbed and squeezed my nipple. That was better, but it didn't last long. He did the same to my other breast, then started to kiss and suck my nipples. That was definitely better. I put my hand onto the back of his head to try and keep him there longer."

"With his hands now free, Ross undid the button on my jeans and slid the zip down. I lifted my hips off the sofa so that he could slip them down. My panties quickly followed. I was now naked in front of Ross, with my pussy in full view. I felt open and exposed, but at the same time excited that he could see all of me. He rubbed a finger along the length of my slit, taking a little time to stroke my clit. I couldn't keep still, as little muscular contractions made my body twitch each time he rubbed my little nub."

"Sliding back down, he dipped his finger inside. A shiver went down my back, as I sucked in a mouthful of air. Moving his finger around the inside of my pussy, I could feel myself becoming wet. He dipped his finger down inside my love hole and fucked it in and out a few times. With his other hand he started to rub my clit in a circular motion. How come it's so much nicer when someone else touches me? I felt my excitement rising with the double stimulation, his fingers on my clit really starting to hit the right spots."

"I became aware of a climax starting in my pussy, then it began to radiate through my body, sending tingles all over. I begged Ross to keep going, as my climax built. There was a moment when the world seemed to stand still and then the pleasure crashed through my body. I could feel my legs tremble, as my pussy and stomach muscles clenched and relaxed. I gulped in a mouthful of air, as I realised that I was holding my breath."

"Stars seemed to be in front of my eyes, my breaths coming in short, fast gulps of air. The trembling and muscle contractions continued as my climax subsided, leaving me feeling drained. I was aware that Ross had stopped rubbing my clit and had withdrawn his finger. Slowly, I opened my eyes and smiled up at him. He dipped his head down and we kissed."

"Thank you, that was fantastic." I said

"I was still very apprehensive of Ross fucking me. It had been so uncomfortable when Alex had taken my virginity and I didn't want a repeat of that. Rather than let him, I moved down to his cock and started to lick it. I have to say, I didn't really know what I was doing. I'd seen porn videos where the girl gives a blow job, but it's different when you're doing it yourself."

"Anyway, I didn't have any complaints from Ross, just the opposite actually, as he moaned his approval. I wasn't taking it very far into my mouth, but did use my tongue as he seemed to like that a lot. I stopped for a moment to ask him to tell me when he was about to cum, saying that I hadn't taken it down yet and didn't want to start."

"Well, I expect you guessed what happened! He muttered something, but too little and too late. The first shot hit the roof of my mouth. Yuk! I quickly pulled off and spat out the cum onto his stomach. Meanwhile, he continued shooting off all over everything. All over my hands, in my hair, over the sofa, and him. He seemed very pleased with himself for shooting so far. Me, I was a bit mad and told him he should of let me know sooner."

"Anyway, I cleaned myself up and left him to do the rest. We dressed without saying much, although he did apologise for not warning me, before he left. We even went out a few more times, although I never let him fuck me. He managed to bring me off on one other occasion, but always seemed to expect me to bring him off every time we met."

"Well, we didn't last long after that. I think he found someone else, who presumably gave him the pussy he wanted. I lost myself in my studies and hockey, and forgot about men for a time. Didn't last long, pleasing myself is not the same. I needed someone to do it for me. I just had a bit of a problem with trusting someone enough, to let them go all the way. What is it with men, they seem to expect satisfaction for themselves, but don't bother with me?"

"I did date a few blokes over the next year, but they didn't come too much. None of them ever attempted oral sex on me, although one did bring me off a few times with his hands. That was good and I think it might have gone further if we had things in common. But it was just sex, and I wanted more than that."

"My last boyfriend, Jon, and I had lots in common. We liked the same music, he was sporty, and loved old cars. Everything was fine for the first two or three dates. We kissed and cuddled, and he seemed to be very thoughtful and kind. After a few dates, we started to become more intimate. Although he didn't attempt oral, he did at least try to satisfy me."

"Therefore one night when he came back to my flat, I decided to try sex again. We were lying naked on the bed together, his cock in my hand. I was slowly rubbing it with one hand and holding his balls with the other. His finger slid into my slit and up and over my clit. We kissed, our tongues dancing together, increasing the excitement."

"He said he had a condom if I would like to make love. I had wanted this for so long, but now it was on offer I wasn't sure if I could go through with it. I put my nerves behind me and releasing my hold on his dick, I opened the packet. I rubbed the dribbles of pre-cum, that was oozing from his slit, round the head of his cock."

"Taking the rubber out of the packet, I rolled it down his shaft. It looked huge to me and I wasn't sure it would fit in me, but couldn't stop now. I told him to go slowly as it had been sometime since I had last done it."

"He'd been rubbing my pussy and clit all this time, so there was plenty of lubrication. Lying back down on my back, I bent my knees up and spread them apart, exposing my pussy to Jon. I felt open and vulnerable, but at the same time excited. Holding his cock, Jon rubbed it up and down my pussy lips. I could see it glistening with my fluids as he pushed it up against me."

"Looking down at me to make sure it was all right, he started to move forward into me. He had to shove quite hard, then all of a sudden his head popped inside. I had forgotten how large it felt to have a cock in me. Would he really be able to fit? He paused, allowing me to adjust to him. Looking up at Jon, I found him smiling down at me, waiting for me to make a move."

"I pushed back against him and felt his rigid shaft slide a little way in. God, he was big, but it felt good all the same. Taking that as a signal, Jon pushed in further. Then pulled back out, until just the head was inside me, before thrusting back in. He used short, little thrusts, to ease his way inside until he was fully embedded in my pussy."

"My love hole was stretched wide and I felt so full. He withdrew slowly before forcing his rigid shaft back inside. Despite my fears, it was a lovely feeling as Jon's dick slid along the sides of my love hole. He started to speed up, driving harder into me, then I felt him stiffen as he bottomed out. His cock twitched hard three or four times as he filled the condom."

"He collapsed on top of me for a few minutes before rolling off me to the side. Pulling his shrinking shaft out, he held the rubber in place. I felt so empty, but also frustrated. Lying on his back, Jon gave a big sigh."

"That was good." He said. "You've a lovely, tight pussy"

"Oh good, I thought, so how about you bring that lovely, tight pussy to a climax. That didn't seem to be part of the deal as he rolled over to face me and dozed off to sleep. OK, this was the first time, perhaps the next time would be better."

"It wasn't!"

"Hence I dumped him. Why can't men think about anything else apart from reaching their climax. I don't have to come off before, or even during sex. But it would be nice if they thought about me to bring me off after. Even a comment about not getting there, would be good. That's why I called my dates unsatisfactory. What little sex I've had, I've enjoyed. But it's supposed to be fantastic, out of this world, unbelievably good, if you believe all the hype, not just enjoyable."

Jean was quiet for a moment.

"Am I missing something here?" I asked. "It's been a good tale and if the idea has been to get me excited, then it's worked. I feel sorry for, what's her name, Sarah? She's had some bad luck with her partners."

"Oh! Good, I'm glad you feel sorry for her, because..."

Jean paused, looked me straight in the eye with a mischievous smile on her face.

"You see, I thought that you could, well, maybe show her how it should feel?"

"OKaaay! You're asking me to fuck a twenty three or twenty four."

"Twenty three." Jean interrupted.

"OK! Twenty three year old girl to show her that it can be enjoyable?"

"Well, maybe not fuck. I thought that you could eat her out until she couldn't speak." Jean said with a giggle, "and if she doesn't want to fuck, and I'm sure she will, then you would have to put up with me."

"Oh! I don't know... Let me see... I have to get naked with a fit, tight, girl, well under half my age; eat her out 'till she can't speak; hopefully fuck her 'till she can't walk; failing that I have to fuck the best lady I know. All this in order that this young, nubile girl can enjoy a little sex?"

I looked at Jean with a smile on my face.

"Like I'm going to refuse that." I said. "So have you put this to Sarah yet?"

"Well, not exactly, but I'm sure she will agree when I explain what you are like." She said with a cheeky little smile. "What days are you working this week then?"

"Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, which means I'm free Monday and Friday evening and all weekend." I replied.

"OK. Tell you what, why don't I go and phone her now. She doesn't have any hockey practice on Sundays, so she should be around. And it's already halfway through the morning."

clank46
clank46
29 Followers