The Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Jealousy, voyeurism, and a hot threesome.
1.3k words
16.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The blonde bomb

Now, here is where things get interesting. Her friend from Norman, a tall, stacked, college girl of twenty-two is coming to party with us on the weekend. We discuss it over a good buzz and she suggests that we might have some fun. Though she never admitted the fact that she screwed the guy at the club, I acted like my view was not good enough to see much, she finally admits it and offers me a chance to even up. Saying that her friend, whom I had met before, briefly, and thought was very cute, might be up for some fun. I act reluctant, but agree that it is fair since she really did go all the way with her jock friend, whom she lied about in size to make me feel better, she's so sweet.

Friday finally arrives and, with a bouquet in tow, I come home to find my baby dressed in next to nothing and waiting impatiently on the couch. An hour passes before her friend shows up and we greet her at the door. She is stunning, long, very blonde hair falls to the middle of her back, some braided, some beaded, some loose. She wore a silky, spaghetti-strapped sundress, which accentuated her perfect, jutting breasts and ended above a set of splendidly, long legs that seemed to go on forever and ever.

We invited her in and the girls took a seat on the couch, while I sat on the floor, crotch level and, while they talked away, our beautiful, panty-less guest flashed a shaven bit of heaven to me every few minutes. We talk, laugh, and drink together for a while to loosen up. Eventually she lines up a little speed and, as the night rolls on, our inhibitions go out the window. We end up in a game of strip poker, where I lose, badly, and her friend seems to be giving up good hands to catch up.

I am freezing, all drawn up and embarrassingly small from the speed, I hide behind the table, though her friend seems to drop cards frequently and is slow in their retrieval. Eventually she loses the sundress to reveal a lacy, white bra that barely holds back her enormous breasts, which, she contends is what god gave her, bless him, and a pink and shaven mound that makes my mouth water.

My baby is almost nude at this point and I have only socks remaining, while her friend loses another hand and proudly removes her bra to show off a beautiful set off swollen, purple nipples, which my love dares me to lick. I get up, my manhood stiffening at the sight of these two, nude goddesses, and gladly suckle her for a little too long, Baby gets up and grabs me by the balls, roughly squeezing until I drop down to one knee and wrap my arms around her. She pushes me back, flat on the floor, and suggests that her friend do a body shot off of my abdomen, which she shyly does, cupping my testes gently and acting embarrassed when my erection gets in the way. She has to hold it aside, giving it a few soft pumps, as she licks and laps up her shot, which rolls down my belly and wets my pubis.

With a whispered suggestion from my love, I take her friend's hand and lead her to the bedroom. With a gentle kiss I lay her down and begin to work my way down her sexy body, tongue-ing and licking her all over as I move between her legs and taste her sweet, pulsing cunt. She is aflame, tight, hot, and begging for me to fuck her. I mount her and begin to push my swollen manhood inside her lush, velvety depths. Her breasts jiggle and bounce at the force of my entry, each forceful stroke slamming them into a tantalizing dance as I thrust madly into her. She moans softly, eyes closed in a most enticing way, while she bites her lower lip and pulls me into her, her legs spreading further apart as she finds her groove and grinds into me.

Baby is content to watch us from the foot of the bed while we work each other into a frenzied state. Her friend calls her over to join us and pulls her to her knees and kisses her soft, pink lips with a gentle passion, while I watch them and slip deep inside of this incredible girl. We are explosive, clawing and grasping at one another as she fakes one massive orgasm after another, until, with my hands pushing her breasts together and using them as leverage, I slam violently into her and orgasm within.

We lay together, breathing heavily and smiling, as I feel her quake with aftershocks, perhaps she wasn't faking after all, and I motion for Baby to join us in our embrace. Which, suprisingly, she does, eventually building up enough courage to touch her friend's bountiful physique, touching and caressing her as I lay back and watch. Soon enough she is astride her friend, kissing her hard and kneading her breasts as she rubs her hairy pubis against her friend's smooth, shaven mound.

So amazing is this sight, that, within a few minutes, I am fully erect again and I move to straddle her friend's legs and enter my love from behind. Her sexy, little ass shakes with the impact as I push inside her, my balls bouncing off of two fantastic mounds, tightly pressed together. I hold her hips tight and pump her steadily as she lustily makes out with her friend, never breaking contact, always fondling and pinching her dark, hard nipples.

After a while I orgasm again and we three collapse with exhaustion, though her friend and I did manage to sneak away for a quick shower while she slept. Finally we crashed, in a triple spoon, and awoke together.

My love kissed me and arose to go shower, while her friend, still half-asleep, rolls over and I stare at the ceiling, thinking of our wild night, which yes, I did record.

As Soon as the water came on in the bathroom, her friend is suddenly awake and quickly removes my boxers. She wraps a hand around my entire package and proceeds to give me the most amazing head I've ever had. I explode in her mouth and she swallows my hot jism with a smile, slowly wiggling her tongue back and forth as I spasm and jump in my sensitivity.

My lover leaves us both with a kiss, then leaves for work. The bombshell and I sleep for several more hours before I awake with a pulsating erection and split this fine woman again. I give her the whole show, changing positions, spanking her, tight, plump ass as she moans and squeals excitedly to my every thrust until we both climax together and I fall asleep with my cock still inside her.

Eventually we wake, shower, and dress. We watch a movie together, holding hands and sitting close to one another. My love comes home in the afternoon and we, she and I, sit together at one end of the couch until we loosen up a bit. I suggest we watch our tape and they are both surprised, but pleasantly so, and I end up with my cock in her friend's mouth again, while she licks and nibbles at my scrotum. Another orgasm, which she obediently consumes, and I am spent. Although I did go on to eat both of their lovely flowers by the nights end and my love even tried it for a while, which was so hot it made me ache.

I caught her friend in the shower the next morning and she obliged me one last fuck on the bathroom counter before we said our good-byes, then woke my love to say them again, though leaving out the "I love and worship you"s this time.

Sad to see her go, we kiss one last time and part ways as she leaves to go home and baby leaves to go to work. And I am left alone to think about all that happened and rest.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Entertaining Husband's Boss Wife fucks husband's boss in kitchen while husband sleeps.in Loving Wives
You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01 After 30 years, wife needs more than just husband.in Loving Wives
Bully Ch. 01 He tricks a mom out of her clothes.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Not Appropriate A brief example of improper behavior.in Loving Wives
Fateful Decisions A husband's decisions lead to his boss cuckolding him.in Loving Wives
More Stories