The Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if to validate Lisa's thoughts Tiffany screamed out in pleasure and pulling the dildo out she came. The juices pooling between her legs on the couch. Tiffany's body shook with another wave of pleasure. Nikki said, "We have our sex slut." Doug nibbled on Lisa's clit and then licked it. The pleasure crashed like a wave over Lisa. She grabbed Doug's head and pulled it tight to her pussy as she heard one minute left. She wondered why it mattered since Tiffany had already cum. Her head rolled back as the waves grew in intensity. Each one better than the last until she came with a shudder.

"It looks like we have a pair of sex sluts for our enjoyment tonight." Lynn said.

"What?" Lisa asked through the haze of pleasure that was still clouding her world.

Lynn took her by the hand and helping her up said, "It's simple you both came you both are our slaves."

"But Tiffany came first. First one to cum is the slave of everyone else."

Sitting Lisa down in the middle of the room Lynn said, "Yeah, but it was the same set of dares that you both came from so you are both slaves." Lisa looked over at Nikki who nodded reluctantly. Lynn pushed Lisa back and climbed on top of her face. Her wet pussy rubbing on Lisa's mouth Lynn said, "Now it's my turn to cum."

Lisa wasn't too happy about this turn of events, but a bet was a bet and she wasn't about to welch out now. She started licking Lynn and then felt a cock slid into her pussy. She could hear Tiffany moaning as she licked Lynn's pussy. Lynn was grinding against her face as she came quickly. Without moving she said make me cum again slut. Lisa reached up and played with Lynn's clit while she probed her pussy with her tongue. Timing her tongue thrusts to Doug's thrusts into her own pussy.

While this was going on Nikki and Jenifer had decided to see how many times they could make the already horny Tiffany cum in the next five minutes. Jenifer had strapped on a dildo and was going to town on her pussy. Thrusting rapidly in and out; Nikki was bent over them licking Tiffany's clit and slit when Jenifer pulled back. Paul was masturbating waiting his turn as the two of them sent Tiffany over the edge again and again. After three minutes she had cum at least seven times that he knew of for sure. Tiffany's gasps and groans were making him even hornier. At the four minute mark he lost patience and knelt down pushing his cock into her mouth. Tiffany sucked on it like it was an all-day sucker as she came again. She pulled back and started to plead for a break only to have Paul shove his cock down her throat. Her begging becoming an unintelligible mumble.

Doug was in a rhythm as he watched Lisa make Lynn cum again. Lynn rose up and turned around so she could watch Doug pound Lisa. Then Lynn leaned forward and started licking both Doug's cock and Lisa's pussy as he continued to fuck her. Suddenly he couldn't hold back any longer. He pulled out and was about to cum all over Lisa's body when Lynn grabbed his cock and stuffed it in her mouth. Doug came filling her mouth until it started to leak out the sides and run down her chin. Lisa sat up and licked up the cum as her own orgasm subsided.

Tiffany stopped trying to talk and sucked on Paul as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. It slid into her throat and pulled back out her saliva coating it. Jenifer pushed the strap on deep into Tiffany and her body arched with the intensity of the latest orgasm. Paul's cock pushed down her throat and he was pushed over the edge as she moaned. Her throat muscles massaging his cock. The first spurt went down her throat and he started to pull back out. The next three squirts filled her mouth and she tried to swallow it, but half of it ended up all over her chin and face instead as she choked. Tiffany sat up gasping for air as she tried to regain some composure. At least Nikki had stopped licking her clit. Jenifer pulled out of her pussy and Tiffany felt empty inside; cum dripping from her chin onto her tits. She looked down at her puffy pussy lips and her cum still leaking out. Even though she had lost track of how many times she had cum she was still as horny as ever. Lynn came over and started playing with her tits with gentle strokes and caresses. Tiffany watched as Paul rolled Lisa onto her stomach and mounted her from behind. His knees between her legs he pushed in and out of her. Slowly, sensually he fucked her.

The warm afterglow still surrounded Tiffany as Lynn had her lay back with Tiffany's head in Lynn's lap. Doug pushed his cock into her pussy and started to fuck her slowly like Paul was doing to Lisa. Slowly the two of them built up speed until they both were going hard and fast again. It didn't take long for Paul to cum deep in Lisa's pussy. Doug slowed back down, but kept going. Paul pulled out and Lisa started to get up only to have Jenifer grab her hips and start to fuck her doggy style. After a couple thrusts to coat the dildo with Lisa's juices and Paul's cum Jenifer pulled out and in one hard thrust pushed it all the way into Lisa's ass. Lisa cried out in surprise. Jenifer pulled out and pushed back in slowly this time. Tiffany watched the cum run out of Lisa's pussy as Jenifer fucked her ass.

Evidentially this made Doug want to try anal. He pulled out and grabbing Tiffany's legs pulled her up so he had access to her ass. Doug slowly thrust in and out. Her juices having coated his cock allowed him to slide in and out painlessly. Soon she was coming from his anal thrusts and soon after that he shot a load of cum deep in her ass. Not long after that they all fell asleep in a pile in the middle of the floor.

12