The Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clank46
clank46
29 Followers

After a short pause to allow everybody to catch their breath, Katy spoke.

"So the lucky winner is Bee, just in case you didn't hear. Her prize? She gets to be fucked by all three men, one after the other!"

There was a short pregnant pause as Bee took it in.

"Yes!" She said as she pumped her fist. "This is going to be fun. Sorry ladies you're missing out here, but I'm sure the men will make it up to you all later. No, actually, I'm not sorry at all. This should be awesome!"

"Guys, if you would spin the dice on the table to decide your order. Then, if you could put the mattress on the floor down the far end." Katy said, indicating a mattress leaning up against the wall. "While this is going on we'll put some more on the floor for later."

Roger, Bill and I threw the dice. Roger threw a Queen, Bill a ten and I only managed to throw a five. I pulled the mattress down and placed it on the floor where Katy had indicated and then laid a sheet over the top and tucked it in round the sides.

"How do you want to do this?" Roger asked Bee.

"Oh, the usual way. Your dick inside me." Bee answered with a chuckle.

"Ha ha. You choose the position then." Roger said, "and I'll see what I can do."

Bee lay down on her back, with her knees pulled up either side of her hips. Her pussy open, inviting, and glistening with her juices. Roger moved over her, his cock, rigid, and pointing up towards her sex. Supporting himself on his arms, he slid up until the tip of his shaft was touching her pussy lips. We all watched as he slowly pushed forward, his cock head disappearing inside Bee's wet and pink lips.

"Ooo yes! Now push it right in and don't you dare stop till you fill me up with your cum."

Roger followed her instructions and pushed forward so that the rest of his shaft embedded itself in her love hole. All we could see now was his bum moving up and down as he drove into Bee with long slow strokes.

"John, Bill?" Katy interrupted our voyeuristic enjoyment. "Could you come and give me a hand with the other beds for a moment, please?"

"Yes, sure. On our way."

We grabbed hold of the mattresses and, under instructions from Katy, placed them in an arrangement on the floor. Along with the water bed already there, they covered an area approximately twelve feet square. With Jean and Pen's help, the mattresses were soon covered in sheets.

"That should give us all enough room to have a little bit of fun." Said Katy. "Anyone want any drinks or food?"

Just at that moment, Roger gave a loud grunt and buried himself deep into Bee. Her legs wrapped round his back, pulling him even deeper. Her arms forced him down to lie flat on top of her, as her head lifted off the floor. Eyes closed, her mouth was open in a silent scream. Roger's bum rhythmically twitched as he shot his seed into the depths of her pussy.

They both gradually relaxed and, as Bee released her grip on Roger, he lifted himself up on his elbows. Pulling out, he rolled over onto his side, his cock glistening and wet from her juices, little trickles of cum still oozing from the end. Looking up, he realised we were all watching. Giving a shy little smile, he grabbed a wet wipe and got up, wiping himself clean as he did.

"All yours, Bill." He said.

"Thanks! Up on your knees, then Bee. I fancy a doggy fuck if that's alright with you?"

"Good with me." She said as she swung round onto her knees.

Grabbing a cushion, she dropped her head to the ground, resting it on the cushion. With her feet and knees apart, we had a wonderful view of her open, wet, inner pussy lips poking out and her tight little arsehole above. Bill knelt down behind her, his knees in between hers. His cock sticking straight out, hard from all the sexual activity going on. Holding it in his right hand, he rubbed it up and down her slit, coating it in a layer of her juices.

He pushed forward into her lips, sliding up and down until he slipped into her pussy. His head and half his shaft gliding easily in past those wet lips. He paused for a moment, before grabbing her hips with his hands and driving down into her cunt.

"Umph!"

Was all we heard from Bee, as Bill bottomed out with his hips meeting her bum with a slap. As he withdrew out, we could see his rigid, wet shaft shimmering in the light, ready to drive back into her sex. They began to set up a steady rhythm, with the sound of flesh hitting flesh and Bee giving a little grunt, each time Bill bottomed out.

I felt someone come up behind me, a pair of arms surround me and hands gently enveloping my cock. Turning my head, I could see Katy, her blue eyes smiling up at me.

"A little fairy tells me that you and Jean are getting along very well!" Katy whispered in my ear.

"Gee! The jungle grapevine is working very well. Not even sure we have that information."

"I had a phone call from Jean during the week. Must say I was really pleased to hear it. She's had a rough time in the past and someone as nice as you will do her good."

"That's very nice of you to say, Katy. Just hope we're not treading on your toes?"

"Well, I can't deny that I had a bit of a thing for you when we first met. Still do, for that matter. But I've known Jean for a long time, I couldn't be happier for her."

"Thank you, she's a lovely lass. I'll have to make it up to you, perhaps we can get together later this evening?"

"Now that's an idea I can go along with. Look forward to us coming together later then." Her double entendre not lost on me.

I was brought back to the activities in the room by a loud shout from Bee. Looking round I saw Bill buried deep inside her, his bum pulsing, as he shot his cum deep into her pussy. After some time, as he got his breath back, he slowly pulled back out of her sex. As Bee sat up on her knees, a dribble of cum dripped out of her pussy and ran down her thigh. A second bead of cum stretched out in a long white ribbon, before dropping down onto the floor. Grabbing some wet wipes she cleaned herself up.

Looking round, she caught my eye and beckoned me over with a tilt of her head. Freeing myself from Katy's hug, I turned round and gave her a long and sensual kiss before going over to Bee.

"Ready for the final part of your own little personal gang bang?" I asked.

"You bet!" She said with a big grin on her face. "How do you want me?"

"Why don't you just lie forward on your front, legs apart and head on the cushion?"

I knelt down on the bed between her open legs, looking down at her pussy and lovely arse. After the fucking she had already had, I didn't think she would need any lube. Rubbing my cock up and down her slit, I soon had a very generous coating of her juices over my head.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yes please! Not too fast either, I want to enjoy this one."

I gently pushed against her inner lips, until my head pushed through. She felt very wet inside and I just kept on sliding in until my pelvis was tight up against her bum. Her hot, wet sheath surrounding my shaft in a wonderful grip.

"That feels soo good, just keep it nice and slow now." She said.

I pulled out and slid back in, trying to push down as well, so as to find that sensitive spot on the front wall of her pussy. It took some time for the slow onslaught on her love hole, but I eventually felt her beginning to react. Little twitches and moans each time I drove forward. Lifting and turning her head, she looked at me with a long and sensuous stare. As I hadn't come yet this evening, but had a large amount of stimulation, I knew I wouldn't last a long time. Looking round I was aware of the people watching us and it gave me a bit of a buzz. Must be a bit of an exhibitionist, then.

To try and make sure Bee reached a climax before I did, I started to speed up my thrusting. It wasn't long before her breathing shortened. Her head fell back onto the cushion as her hands gripped the sheet covering the bed, her knuckles turning white. Pushing her hips up hard into me, I sped up even more, driving her towards her peak. With a loud shout, her pussy gripped my shaft, hard. Her love hole pulsed around my driving pole as I felt the start of my own climax. My balls contracted up and I felt the throb of my semen as it shot up my cock. Bursting forth inside Bee's pussy, coating her walls with my white liquid.

Gripping her wrists, I pinned her down onto the bed as our bodies surged through the rest of our climaxes. Eventually, as my contractions finished, I released my hold on her wrists and slid my shoulder down beside her, my cock still embedded in her sex. With her love hole occasionally pulsating around my shaft, she turned her head towards me. Our lips met in a gentle kiss as a smile spread across her face. She had a rather faraway, but well fucked look about her. As I wilted, I pulled out of her pussy and rolled down beside her. Giving her another soft kiss, I noticed her eyes close and her face relax. A little sleep looked like it was on the way. I picked up a couple of wet wipes to clean up, and stood up.

"Right, now that Bee's happy and the guys need a bit of time to recover, why don't we all retire to the kitchen where there's food and drink?" Katy said. "After that it's a free time on the beds out on the floor. Just make yourself at home whenever you want."

I moved into the kitchen and found Jean.

"You alright with all this?" I asked.

"Yes, glad I didn't come first though. Three of you, one after the other, would have been a bit much for me. So far I haven't felt jealous with you fucking, how about you?"

"No, it's been fine, although I haven't seen you being fucked yet. In fact, you've missed out a bit there. Who do you fancy then, out of Bill and Roger?"

"Bill's already asked if I will join him. In fact, he looks as if he is ready, so I'd better go. Enjoy yourself!"

"You too." I said.

Jean walked over to Bill and put her arm around his waist and took his semi hard prick in her hand, stroking up and down. They walked back into the lounge, with Bill rubbing one of her nipples between his thumb and finger. I moved over to talk to Katy, as Pen and Roger followed Jean into the lounge. Just then Bee came into the kitchen still looking a bit out of it.

"Hi Bee! Do you want to join Katy and me for a bit of fun?"

"Nooo, thank you. I'm done for the evening. It really was awesome, but I think I will have cum dripping out of me for a week, and after three huge orgasms ... I'll just go and sit this one out, thanks."

"Come on then Katy, let's go and see if they've left us any room." I said, putting my arm round her waist.

As she looked round at me, I gave her a long, lingering kiss, our tongues meeting and swirling about. Breaking apart to take a breath, I directed her into the lounge. Pen was lying on her back, her legs over Roger's shoulders, while he ploughed into her pussy with long, steady strokes. Off to their right, Jean and Bill were actually in a sixty nine position. That was twice in one night for Bill. From our position as we came in, we could see Bill busily sucking and licking away at Jean's pussy.

We sunk down onto the beds next to Pen and Roger with Katy under me. Our lips met in a warm kiss again, her tongue sliding along my lips enticing me to open. Slipping my tongue out to meet hers, we explored each others mouths. I broke the kiss to see a smile spread across her face.

"Been waiting all evening for this." Katy whispered.

I kissed across the side of her face to her ear, which I nibbled and kissed before moving down the length of her neck. Kissing over her right breast, I moved all round her areola before sucking her nipple into my mouth. My hand gently caressing and squeezing her left boob. I flicked my tongue over her hardening nipple before gripping it between my lips. Katy gave a very quiet moan and pushed her breasts up into my mouth.

Releasing my hold of her nipple, I saw out of the corner of my eye Jean and Bill move round, so that Jean was sitting on his thighs. I paused for a moment to watch as Jean rose up over Bill's rigid cock, which was sticking straight up. Holding it steady, she slid down onto it, burying it in her wet, pink pussy. I felt a tingle of excitement run through my body, watching Jean fuck somebody else.

Turning back to Katy, I realised that she was watching them as well.

"Doesn't bother you, watching someone else with Jean?"

"In a strange way I find it quite exciting." I said. "Knowing that someone other than me, is enjoying that feeling of being engulfed in her hot pussy."

"Just so long as you're OK with it. Must say I enjoy watching others fuck as well. Something very erotic about it."

I turned my attentions back to Katy's breasts, kissing and licking them until the nipples were hard and erect. Kissing my way down her body, I continued to massage both her tits with my hands. As I approached her crotch, she moved her hips apart even further, allowing me unfettered access to her pussy. I accepted the invitation willingly, being very aware of the heat given off by her sex as I brought my face near.

Licking the full length of her glistening wet lips, I stopped for a moment just below her clitoris to heighten the tension, before sliding the full length of my tongue over her sensitive nub. Swirling around several times, I was conscious of her twitching and jumping as I did so. Moving back down to the bottom of her lips, I pushed my tongue right into her love hole. Katy gasped at my intrusion, before pushing her hips up hard into my face. I eagerly fucked her pussy, pushing in and out as far as I could reach, before twirling around the inside of her inner lips.

I repeated my assault on her sex, changing the focus and method. Sometimes just licking her clit other times sucking it into my mouth where my tongue could rapidly flick over it. Always keeping in contact and relishing every minute of my assault. I really love a ladies pussy, there is nothing so erotic and beautiful, and to be able to give her such pleasure makes for a perfect time.

I could feel that Katy was becoming excited, her hips were moving so much I had to grip them with my hands. Her breathing was changing and a faint red glow was appearing on her shoulders and chest. She had been surprisingly quiet, perhaps it was the others being so close by. But she now started to moan, especially when I licked her clit. As her tension mounted, I changed my focus to her sensitive nub, sucking it hard into my mouth, before rubbing it between my lips. Her hips rose off the floor and she gripped the back of my head with both hands, pushing me into her sex. I flicked and rubbed my tongue over her nub as she suddenly went still. Looking up at her I could see her mouth open as she held her breath, motionless in that moment before the climax hits.

As it raced through her body, she let out a loud groan, her pussy lips closing and opening. I continued to assail her clit so as to continue her orgasm for as long as possible. She slowly relaxed, her body still twitching as her climax subsided, as I relinquished my grip on her clit. At that moment I heard Jean yelp, a sign that she had orgasmed, and turned to see Bill drive up into her, as he groaned and bucked, obviously releasing inside her.

Turning back to Katy, I moved up her body and, supporting myself on my arms, sliding my rock hard cock into her pussy. Her wet, warm hole sucked me in as I slipped further inside. Bottoming out as my pelvis met hers, I looked into her face and waited for her eyes to open. As they opened a smile spread across her face, nodding her ascent for me to fuck her. I started a slow and steady rhythm, enjoying the lovely sensations created by the friction of her wet sheath. Glancing to my side, I saw the other two pairs watching us fuck, sending little shivers down my spine.

Continuing to drive into Katy's pussy, I sensed her starting to rise to another climax. As her legs clasped round the back of my thighs, I speeded up my thrust and before long felt her pushing up hard with each of my down strokes. Pulling me down to lie on her body, she groaned and shuddered through her second orgasm. I could feel her lips gripping my cock as I powered in and out, her body trembling as the climax travelled through her body. I continued to fuck her, nearing my own peak of release. She continued to twitch as I slid in and out never really finishing her own excitement.

All too soon I felt the familiar tingling in my balls as my cum started its journey. Driving down hard into Katy's pussy a few more times, I held my rigid shaft deep within her pussy. My body taut, as my cum shot out of the end of my dick, splattering over the inside of her love hole. I tensed a second and third time, as my white cream escaped my body, before we both finally relaxed. I kissed her, as we both relished that wonderful afterglow of good sex.

Finally, I pulled out as my cock wilted and lay down beside her.

"That looked fun!" Pen said.

"It's always good with you ladies, just forever grateful I met Katy in the supermarket all those weeks ago."

"You and me also." Katy said. "Hope the evening was good for everyone. Thought we would try something a little different this time, so let me know what you think."

"Well I enjoyed myself, not sure if I will be able to walk straight mind you." Bee piped up from a chair across the room.

"Yes, it was really good for a change." Jean said. "Perhaps we could repeat it sometime."

"That's good." Katy said as others nodded their approval. "Well, unless any of you want more sex, I suggest we get ourselves some food. There's tea and coffee and plenty to eat."

"I'm done for, twice in an evening is enough for me." Said Roger.

"Count me out as well. " Bill said.

I joined Jean as we walked into the kitchen.

"Still OK with everything?" She asked.

"Yes still good. In fact, I found it quite arousing to watch you fuck with Bill. As for having everyone watch Katy and me, that certainly sent a tingle through me."

"Ooo, bit of an exhibitionist are we then. But I know what you mean, it was fun to watch you with Katy. Just so long as I have you as well!"

"No chance of that not happening, no intention of letting you go."

We all chatted over our food and drink and I, for one, enjoyed the view of four naked, beautiful, women. It had been a different, but very enjoyable evening.

As the conversation died out and folk started to dress, Katy suggested that we all meet in a couple of weeks time. Finding our clothes, Jean and I dressed. Well Jean dressed and I enjoyed watching as her body slowly disappeared beneath her clothes.

"Enjoying the view?" She said.

"Just storing it in memory to keep me going until next time."

I finished dressing and we said our goodbyes to everyone before going outside to my car.

"Coming back to my place?" Jean asked.

The End

clank46
clank46
29 Followers