The Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki grabbed her around the waist and as Annie tried to pull her hands free Lynn grabbed her left hand pulling it away and Jennifer grabbed her right. Tiffany stepped up and grabbed her around the legs. Nikki sat down pulling Annie down between her two legs. Nikki slid her arms up and put Annie in a full nelson. Annie started to squirm as Nikki laid back and hooked her legs inside Annie's legs. Michelle pulled Annie's left leg wide and Tiffany held onto the right spreading it wide. Annie could feel Lynn and Jennifer starting to tickle her already. It had been only seconds and they already had her spread eagle and were tickling her. Michelle moved around and pinned Annie's leg between hers and started tickling her inner thigh. Tiffany took her left hand and started tickling her knee and thigh. Annie tried to wiggle and squirm away, but Nikki had her pretty well immobilized. After a minute Annie was laughing from the tickling and could feel herself losing control. Her breath started coming in gasps and she found it hard to even fight at this point. Michelle tickled higher inside her thighs right around Annie's pussy. Annie felt the pleasure mounting and knew she was going to cum soon. Finally, she yelled, "Mercy. I give up."

Nikki let go of Annie as Tiffany said, "Two and a half minutes left. So that means you get strap on fucked for twelve and a half minutes." Annie had hoped she would hold out a bit longer and was really worried about not being able to hold out.

Tiffany was setting the timer and as Annie got to her knees she was about to ask who was going to use the strap-on when she felt hands on her hips and the dildo slide into her wet pussy. One long stroke and it was all the way in. Annie looked over her shoulder and saw Michelle pulling back and pushing in again. Michelle grabbed Annie's hands and faced her to lay face down on the carpet as she started thrusting in and out. Annie felt her clit rubbing on the carpet and was quickly moaning. Michelle said, "Don't worry she won't last five minutes let alone the whole time."

"Yes I will." Annie said between gasps.

Michelle kept thrusting in and out as she said, "I would make a bet, but we both know you will cum so it would be pointless." When she finished she started thrusting a bit faster to drive her point home. Annie was already on the brink of orgasm panting and starting to sweat. Annie clenched her muscles to keep the orgasm at bay and Michelle pulled her hips up. Leaning over Annie her breasts brushing Annie's back Michelle said, "Just give in and enjoy your cum."

Annie moaned as she shook her head Michelle slowed down slightly. Annie felt the pleasure subside slightly and took a couple deep breaths trying to get control of her body which was straining. As Annie took another breath Michelle sped back up and the climax ripped through Annie before she could stop it. Michelle let go of Annie's hips and Annie collapsed to the ground. Tiffany said, "Four minutes fifteen seconds. Good thing you didn't think of a bet Annie."

Jennifer rolled Annie over and sat down on her face. "Lick me. I'll cum quick you have me so turned on." Annie started licking and felt her legs spread. Someone started licking her cum up and then licked her clit. She came again and moaned into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer came in response covering Annie's face.

Annie's legs were pushed together the dildo between them and Tiffany climbed on and started riding up and down. A minute later she said, "Annie, I'm going to cum all over your slut legs. Nikki knelt over Annie's face and told her to lick as she started sucking Tiffany's breasts. Annie licked her and was soon rewarded with a slick face. The night quickly moved to everyone licking and playing with everyone else. Annie decided maybe losing wasn't so bad after all as she came again.

12